Back To Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they made small talk, her asking about what it is he did for a living and such, she started working warm oil into his shoulders.

"You have magical fingers Sal", John told her as he started to relax under her touch. "My wife told me she had a surprise for me but I never expected this". "Oh, well that was nice of her to think of this for a gift, so few people think of buying a massage for a gift. Is it your birthday or anniversary", Salina asked?"No I wish I could say that this was all brought on by an occasion like that, but truth is we had a big argument and I guess this is her way of making up. And not a bad way to say I'm sorry if I do say so", John groaned as Salina worked out a kink in his lower back. He was so completely relaxed he would have fallen asleep had it not been for the knock at the door.

"Umm, I guess I should get that", John said as he got up and headed toward the door, towel still tightly wrapped at his mid section. He opened the door just a crack to see who it was since he was only but half dressed.

With a look of total shock on his face he pulled the door open farther. "Beth", he questioned the woman at the door?

He was sure it was Beth but she looked like he'd never seen her look before. He was confused no doubt.

"Nah not Beth, I'm Candy", Beth said with an accent, while chewing away on a piece of gum. She was dressed in the kind of clothes you'd see a streetwalker wear, fishnet stockings, high spiked heels and a very short, very tight mini-dress. The dress was a leopard print, cut low in the front and the back. Her voluptuous breasts were peeking from the narrow strips that just barely covered them. It had slits across the sides that looked like fish gills, showing off her shapely hips. The material hugged her body accentuating her curves. The shiny leather reflected the overhead lighting in the hall. It didn't cover much that was for sure. She carried a full-length coat over her arm; she had worn it into the hotel, as she didn't want to be seen wearing this get-up in the lobby of one of the best hotels in town. She stood there in the doorway waiting impatiently on John to let her into the room before someone saw her. He wasn't inviting her in, he had thatdeer in the headlights look on his face and she was starting to think maybe she had went to far, but then he swung the door all the way open.

"Umm, okCandy, come on in", John said.

Salina had packed up all of her tools of the trade while he was answering the door. She had been told that once Mrs. James arrived she was to leave as quickly as possible. She left the requested oils on the bedside table, picked up her table and headed toward the door. Before leaving she said, "enjoy your evening Mr. James", and winked at him as she pulled the door closed behind her.

With Salina gone he turned to Beth, "what can I do for you Candy", he asked with a slightly wicked grin on his face?

He was looking her up and down; taking in all the details of the outfit she was wearing from the stiletto heels to her barely covered breasts. She was obviously not wearing a bra; he'd noticed that from the way her breasts swayed as she crossed the floor. As she turned to go put her coat on a nearby chair she said, "I was told you were looking for a little fun tonight, so the question is what can I do for you". John watched her as she moved across the room. The back of her dress came just a couple of inches below her ass and where the V came together at the bottom you could see the creamy flesh. The crack of her perfectly rounded ass showed just enough to be sexy. It disappeared and reappeared under the material as her hips sacheted from side to side when she walked. He became conscious of the erection straining against the towel around his waist and he was sure he would be releasing it soon.

Candy looked over her shoulder at John, "see anything you like", she asked, shifting her weight to one foot and putting her hand on her hip as it raised slightly? "Oh yeah", John sighed, come over here and show me what it is your here to do". Candy turned and started toward him, her breasts bouncing under the narrow patches as she walked. Her long legs looked even longer in the spiked heels and the stockings enhanced their shapeliness. She felt slutty in this outfit and slutty was just how she'd intended to act. She swung her hips more than usual, pushed her breasts out more and walked with a seductive attitude she'd hoped was clear to him. She stopped in front of him and did a little spin with her hands in the air above her head, letting him get a good, close look at her.

John was in lust. Her clothes, the accent, the attitude she was using all were making him nearly lose control. He wanted her; there was no question about that. He reached out putting his hand on her waist and pulling her to him. He looked her in the eye as he ran his hands up her bareback and then sliding them down to where the crack of her ass showed at the V. His fingers kneaded her tender flesh. His eyes dropped to her breast and his hands followed, coming around to cup the heavy mounds. His breathing was becoming more rapid as he touched her tight body, as he felt the cool, smoothness of the leather under his hands. His excitement was growing as they played out this role Beth had presented.

Candy tugged at the towel where he had it tucked into itself, loosening it and letting it fall to the floor at his feet. His erection sprang forward, slapping against her stomach as it was freed from its confinement. She reached between them and took his hard tool into her hand, starting to stroke him slowly. He was moaning as she worked him in her warm hand.

"Do you want the house special", she asked him in a husky voice?

Growling deep in his throat he asked, "What's the house special"?

"Ooo, that's anything and everything you want, you get to decide what happens", she purred.

"Mmm, that sounds good, that's what I'll have".

"Ok, so what'll it be first honey", she asked in her fake accent?

John went to sit on the edge of the bed; he just sat there looking at his gorgeous wife. After a second or two he told her to slide the dress off her shoulders. She did. Then he told her to turn around. After she had her back to him he instructed her to slowly slip the leopard skin over her ass. As the dress exposed her bare cheeks he noticed she wasn't wearing any panties, this excited him even more.

"Now bend over and let me see that beautiful ass of yours", he said.

Candy bent over pulling the dress down with her so that he could see her ass. She wiggled it at him teasingly, spreading her legs so that he could also see her puffy, pink pussy lips.

John got up and went over to Candy and slapped her on her tender ass a couple of times. She wiggled it even more as his hand came down repeatedly on her backside, leaving tiny red fingers across the creamy skin. He rubbed his hardened cock against her bare ass leaving a sticky, wet trail of pre-cum in its path. Pressing his hardness between her cheeks he leaned over her and took her hanging tits into his hands. He pinched her pert buds with his fingers as he fondled her swaying tits. Candy was grinding on him as he teased her nipples, driving his cock deeper between her warm cheeks. Holding onto her breasts he stood her up in front of him. Kissing the sensitive area at the nape of her neck he heard her moan softly. John nudged her away from him. Grabbing her by the elbow he turned her to face him, he wanted to see the front view of her wearing only the stockings and heels. She looked absolutely stunning he thought and he wanted her now more than ever. Trying hard not to forget the role-playing she had started Beth blew a big bubble with her gum. It cracked loud in the silence, snapping John from the daze he was in. His eyes jerked up to meet hers.

"Hey, ya know I could be blowing you instead of this gum", she said playfully.

"Yeah, why don't you do that? Get on your knees and show me your oral talents baby", he told her.

Candy got on her knees in front of him and took his throbbing cock in one hand. With the other hand she gently started massaging his tight sac, squeezing and releasing his balls rhythmically. She started licking up his shaft from his balls to the head slowly, so slowly he thought she'd never reach the tip. As she reached the swollen purple head her mouth slid over the top, closing around it at the point where it is the thickest. Her mouth bobbed up and down around the head, her tongue licked and teased his throbbing member.

John couldn't stand it; he had to have his cock buried in her mouth. He thrust forward forcing her to take him to his balls. He let out a guttural moan as he plunged the length of himself into her. He began pumping in and out of her hot mouth, fucking her throat. He had grabbed a handful of her hair and was guiding her head on his rigid cock. His heart was pounding, his cock throbbing, his breath coming in pants as he thrusted into the wet cavern. He was losing himself in the moment, pounding into her mouth over and over, not noticing the few times she gagged on his pistoning cock. He treated her like the whore she was pretending to be.

Candy could feel his balls tighten even more in her hand; she knew he was getting close to cumming. She squeezed harder and longer knowing the sensation would bring him to the climax he so desperately wanted. Releasing his sac for the last time he erupted in her mouth, spilling his thick load deep into her throat. It was too much for her to swallow; some of his warm cum ran down her chin, dripping onto her breasts. She continued sucking and swallowing long after he had stopped cumming. He moaned and jerked as she licked his still hard cock clean, licking his balls and up and down his shaft. She gathered every last drop of cum from his cock and balls before standing up to face him. Candy kissed him deeply, sharing the taste of his cum with him as she probed his mouth with her tongue. She reached down and gripped his softening cock in her hand and began to stroke him back to hardness as they devoured each other’s mouths.

John pulled away from her, "Are we continuing with you as Candy the whore", he asked? His voice had a wicked tone; his eyes were filled with lust and need.

"Yes", Beth said, "Tonight I'm your little whore, do what you want with me". A deep growl escaped John's lips from her words. He grabbed her arm roughly and pulled her to him, crushing her body to his. He kissed her forcefully, biting and pulling at her tender lips with his teeth. Suddenly he pushed her away and toward the bed, she stumbled backward losing her balance in the stilettos. John closed the small gap between them and pushed her backward again, knocking her down onto the bed behind her.

Beth was shocked at his actions; she had never seen him act this way before. He had never in their lives pushed her or shoved her. She glimpsed a wildness in his eyes as he looked down at her on the bed. A slightly wicked looking grin on his face as he stood over her. She stared at him wide eyed for a minute before speaking.

"So this is how you want it is it? You want it rough do you? Well then lets go baby", Candy urged him on.

A smile curled John's lips as he looked at her sitting on the bed. He reached out and pushed her shoulder, knocking her onto her back on the bed. He climbed onto the bed on his knees, straddling her, towering above her.

Leaning over her he started to lick and suck on her hard nipples, pulling on them with his lips and teeth. He groped her breasts roughly, squeezing them hard in his large hands, making her moan under him. Without warning he slammed his hard cock into her. She gasped and a scream caught in her throat. He began pounding in and out of her slick pussy wildly. Plunging himself into her over and over, groaning as he fucked her hard and deep.

After the first initial shock of his entry wore off Candy fell into rhythm with his thrusts, bucking against him as he pounded his cock into her. She was moaning and thrashing under him, wanting more, needing more.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder you bastard", Candy growled at him through clenched teeth.

Her words made him even wilder. He pulled his pulsating cock from her dripping cunt and got up. "Get on your knees you little slut", he told her. Candy did, she was so lost in the role she'd have done anything he asked her to do. Once on her knees she leaned down on her elbows with her ass high in the air, a silent plea for him to take her from behind. John got back on the bed behind her and slapped her on the ass a few times while running his stiff cock up and down her wet slit. He sank the length of his cock deep into her in one stroke. He hammered away at her clutching pussy, bringing his hand down hard across her reddening ass several times. Getting into the act he asked her, "So, you want to be my little whore do you"?

"Yes, yes", Candy panted.

"You want to do all the things a cheap little whore does too I'd bet", John said huskily.

"Yes, I'm your whore I'll do anything you want", Candy said as she pushed back into his thrusts, grinding her pussy into his pelvis.

John again pulled his cock from her sopping hole. He slid it up and down her slit from her clit to her tight nether hole. He had only had the pleasure of going there with her a couple of times in the past but tonight he was about to take her there again. He continued rubbing his cock on her clit while he slid two fingers into her used pussy, reaching for the bottle of oil Salina had left on the table at the same time. He fingered her a few times before withdrawing them and running them around her tight flower, getting her ready for the assault he was about to commit. He poured some oil on her ass, watching it run down her crack and across the ring of her star. Slowly he slid a single wet finger into her ass. She moaned loudly and pushed back into his probing. John stopped rubbing his cock on her as she brought her hand up to massage her clit herself. He sat back on his heels and watched as he worked his finger into her ass farther, loosening the tight ring, preparing her for his cock. In no time he had two of his fingers in her ass and she was bucking wildly against them, fucking her own ass with them. He knew she was ready for him so he sat back up behind her and took his cock in hand. He pressed the large purple head against the tight opening, moaning as the head slid easily into the hot tunnel. John's head went back, a guttural moan ripped from his throat as he sank the rest of his hard cock deep into her ass. Slowly he started to piston in and out of her nether hole, gradually moving faster and deeper. As she started to relax and take him willingly she began groaning and pushing back into him, forcing him deeper yet into her ass. Candy was working her fingers feverishly on her clit as he fucked her, his balls slapping against her swollen lips. His pace quickened and he was soon fucking her ass hard, pounding into it like he had pounded her pussy.

"You like it in your ass don't you, you little whore", he asked huskily?

"Mmm. Yes. Pound my ass you dirty fucker“, she panted.

"You want me to cum in your ass bitch"?

Grinding into him harder she moaned as her orgasm reached its peak. Bucking wildly she fucked him back as she rubbed her clit harder, riding the wave of ecstasy brought by his cock deep in her ass, by the name-calling she loved so much. "Yes fill my ass with your thick cum", she panted, each word said one at a time with a pause between them as she tried to breathe.

"Oh yeah, your my little cum slut. My little ass fucking whore". John exploded in her as he said this to her, thrusting deeper; his cum was forced out around his cock and ran down his balls. When Beth was sure that his orgasm was over she fell onto the bed on her stomach. John, with his cock still deep in her ass followed her down and rested half his weight on her back, the other half on the bed beside her.

"Oh my god, that was absolutely incredible. Thank you. Damn, do you have any idea how much I needed that", he said breathlessly?

Beth laughed softly, "So do we have sizzle back. Are we back to good"?

"Oh yeah, I'd say we are", he said.

Slowly his softened cock slid from her ass. She rolled over to face him and they held each other tightly, kissing passionately in each other's arms.

John pulled back and looked at Beth apologetically, "I'm so sorry about earlier today. I never got a chance to call you back and let you finish and damn I was wanting to hear you finish".

Beth's eyes widened, "ButI calledyou back and finished", she said. They both burst into laughter when they realized whom she had been on the phone with when she called back. "Oh man. I can’t wait till Monday to talk to Bill“, John said laughing harder.

12