Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,294 Followers

Angela was considering slipping out of bed and heading for the door when Alex stirred and opened his eyes.

"Good morning," she chirped in a tone much more chipper than she felt.

That tone soothed Alex a bit and he was able to respond with a "Good morning" of his own.

His voice. Had it always had such a youthful tone to it? Why hadn't she noticed it before? Oh. God. What had she done?

"Alex," she began tentatively. "I have to ask you a question and I need you to answer me honestly no matter what."

Alex felt a spike of fear drive through his center. What was she going to ask? They had had sex, she had let him, hadn't she? She had encouraged him, hadn't she? Was he in some kind of trouble?

"OK," he squeaked.

"Jeezuz," thought Angela. "Jeezus he sounds even younger now.

"Alex. You are over 18 right? We've never really discussed our ages, and ..and...and after last night, I just need to know. OK?"

"N... N... Not exactly," Alex replied, flooding Angela with the adrenaline of panic.

"Well what EXACTY?" she responded more harshly than she meant.

"I... I... I... Just turned 18 in September," Alex stammered in the face of her attack. "I'm not

exactly over 18, I am 18."

A wave of relief washed over Angela as his words sunk in. Thank God he was 18 and he was legally an adult. 18...18...That made him 8 years older than her son. Oh! He was just over half her age and if she had gotten pregnant at 17 when she lost her virginity, she could have a son his age right now. The panic started to return.

"Angela... Angela... Are you OK?" Alex inquired in a rush, shaking Angela free of her thoughts.

"Yes. I am fine. I'm OK. I'm just a little surprised is all. I thought you were a bit older. That's all," She replied.

Alex was too shy to ask Angela her age now. Sure they had had sex last night, but he had been drunk. This was a new day and he was sober and she was naked. Why was she so concerned? How old was she? She didn't look that much older than him. He really wanted to ask her, but he couldn't get the words out.

Angela could see the anxiety on his face. He was obviously troubled by this whole line of questioning and clearly he had concerns of his own. This was SO embarrassing. Should she tell him? What would he do if she did? What would he say? She sucked in her breath and screwed up her courage.

"I'm 35 Alex," She blurted without him even asking.

Alex felt like he had been slapped. He thought she was in her late 20's maybe, but 35? His own MOTHER was only 38. She didn't look or act anything like his mother. How could she be that old? OH. GOD. He had FUCKED her. Not once, but 3 times. And she was old enough to be his mother. What had he done?

Then, the absurdity of it all struck them each like lightning and they both began to giggle. The giggle turned into full out laughing. Alex realizing that he had scored a genuine MILF that any of his classmates would have been ecstatic to have bedded, and Angela, that she had popped the cherry of a very well hung 18 year old virgin.

And as he lay there remembering last night and listening to Angela's sexy throaty laughter, Alex felt his cock getting hard and starting to tent the covers.

"OH Alex! Again?"

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,294 Followers