Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a lethargic kind of erotic energy between the three of them that shaded into simple fatigue. They bumped against each other clumsily and laughed a little uneasily. When they left Jimmy at the top of the stairs, they each gave him a hug.

"See you around," said Jenny.

"Be good," said Sandy.

"You, too," Jimmy laughed. He watched their bodies, so different, yet cut from the same cloth, as they walked down the stairs arm in arm. They looked back up at him standing on the landing. They could see up his shorts. He still wasn't wearing any underwear. They laughed as they waved goodbye.

When Sandy left Jenny at her apartment, she gave her a long tight hug. "

Not a word," she said. "Jimmy's a nice guy. Take care of yourself. OK? I love you."

Sandy drove straight back to Jimmy's apartment and had to restrain herself from taking the stairs two at a time. She felt like a college student herself again. She pounded on the door.

Jimmy looked sleepily stunned, surprised, when he opened the door, and she pushed her way in. "I need it now," she said, her hands on his chest, pushing him back toward the couch in the living room.

Jimmy's expression turned to amusement as he fell backwards on to the couch. Sandy straddled his legs and grabbed his crotch. "Give it to me, Jimmy."

She reached inside the gym shorts he had pulled on after a shower and pulled his cock free. It was relaxed, fully encased in foreskin. She pulled the foreskin back and forth across the shapely head. She could fell it swelling, becoming fuller, and firm. She squeezed the head softly then took her hand away to lift her dress off over her head.

"Whoa," said Jimmy, as he reached up to fondle the full tits that hung lusciously over his face as she bent back over him. She lowered her breasts to his mouth and took one nipple, then the other between his lips, and tongued them as he squeezed them together. Sandy reached back and rubbed the tip of his cock, still encased in soft foreskin across her labia, and then quickly back and forth across her clitoris.

"Oh, yeah," she sighed and sat upright with Jimmy hands still on her tits. She let him watch how she rubbed his cock along her bare shaved pussy and then diddled her clitoris, emerging pink from its hood. She dragged it the length of her pussy from back to front pushing it between the wet lips. Jimmy sucked in a sharp breath.

Sandy stood with his cock still in her hand and then kneeled between his legs and brought it to her mouth. It wasn't quite hard yet, but nearly so, the tip emerging from the foreskin with a bead of precum. She licked it off. It tasted clean and fresh. Sweet. She pulled the foreskin back and took the head of his cock in her mouth and sucked, squeezing the shaft gently from top to bottom to get another dollop. She felt his cock pulse and grow in her hand and mouth.

With her other hand she cupped and fondled his balls and tickled his perineum. She now knew he liked that. She looked at him with his cock in her mouth and smiled as she let it come out slowly between her lips. She brought her left hand to her mouth and got it wet and slick and went back to gently rubbing the now slick spot between his balls and ass. She could feel his cock harden down there, too.

She took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, which was not as much as the guy in the stall at the rest stop, Jimmy thought, but pretty good before she gagged a little and then went back to wanking the shaft and fucking the head with her mouth. At the same time, she gently toyed with the opening of his asshole. He groaned as she inserted the tip of her middle finger.

"Not yet," Sandy said, as she squeezed his cock and balls to stall his orgasm. She stood up and straddled his legs again, pointing his boner at her wet, open pussy lips. Jimmy stared at the sight in wonder, as she lowered herself on to his cock slowly, pausing when the head was only partway in.

"It's too big," she said, as she pushed a little more and the head popped inside.

"Oh!" she cried. "Yes."

She breathed slowly and deeply and lowered herself a little more. She waited another moment, moving slightly, feeling her core filled with his cock, squeezing it with her cunt to feel every inch, every vein, the hard ridge.

"I'm going to cum," said Jimmy.

"No you're not," Sandy said, as she squeezed the base of his cock and balls again. "Not yet."

She waited, one hand on his chest until he edged back, breathing hard. Then she lowered herself hard all the way down to his pubic bone and stopped.

"Oh, my, god," she sighed and shook, grinding her pelvic bone and her clitoris against him slowly.

She took his hand and brought it to her mouth, coating his thumb with spit and then showed him where to put it between her pelvis and his pelvis, right on the spot where her hardening clitoris was rubbing against him. She ground herself against his soft thumbpad and breathed harder.

"Play with it," she commanded abruptly.

Jimmy began rubbing his slick thumb back and forth across her clitoris, faster and faster, as she ground her hips across growing. With his other hand he squeezed her tits and brought the nipples to his mouth and sucked and nibbled and bit each breast.

"Oh, yes," she cried ,as she fucked him hard and fast and then came, waves of shaking passing from her pelvis through her chest to her head, her whole body flushing and sweating, on and on until she collapsed on his chest.

"Oh, fuck," she said. "That was amazing."

She kissed him tenderly.

"Thank you," she said. And they both laughed.

Sandy rolled off Jimmy to the side and caressed his chest down to his still hard cock.

"Now fuck me," she said, as she turned on her back and spread her legs. Her pussy looked like an open flower. She guided his cock to her and he looked with wide-eyed wonder as he pushed his cock slightly into her cunt and her lips enfolded him in her. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. And he did it again this time slowly and a little farther in. His groin was electrified. He could feel everything concentrated. He pulled out until he could see the ridge of his cock again and then he pushed all the way in and she wrapped her legs around his back holding him.

They both could feel his cock pulsing and getting even harder.

"Fuck me," she said. "Hard."

He pulled out halfway and plunged in again and again. He could feel the tip of his cock pushing all the way a soft but firm wall. Her cunt gripped his cock tightly. It felt like it was turning into red hot steel. How could it get harder. He pelvis banged against hers. His balls slapped against her ass.

"Yes," she said. "Harder."

And he did as she pulled on his hips. He wanted to last forever. He wanted to end in glory. And then he tensed. His whole body tightened. He banged into her in a frenzy as they both moaned and grunted. And then it all exploded: An amazing bright light show in his head behind his closed eyelids. In hers, waves of crystalline blue, one after the other. And from his groin pulse after pulse of a burning red pouring deep into her.

Jimmy collapsed on top of Sandy, and she held him in her legs and arms. He buried his face in her neck and kissed the cavity above her collarbone. She held his shaggy head. They rolled over so he was still in her, and both sighed, resting until his cock eventually slid out of her softly.

Without a word, Sandy got up and slid her dress back on, kissed Jimmy deeply, put a finger to his lips, and then turned to the door.

Just then the doorbell rang.

Jimmy looked a little alarmed but was too dazed to move.

Sandy opened the door. Jenny stood there with a smile, not at all surprised. She had seen her mom's car at the curb.

"He's all yours," Sandy said, giving Jenny a quick hug and a kiss, as she walked out into the warm dusk, feeling cum dripping from her pussy, cooling her bare legs in the evening breeze.

12