Back to School

Story Info
She discovers a treat when she returns to college.
2.6k words
4.43
117k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for T. that sexy, luscious dulce de leche treat….

~~~~~~~~~~~

The traffic in Miami is impossible. There is no other word for it. It doesn’t matter whether it’s 7:00 am on a Monday or 3:00 pm on Sunday; the streets are always crowded. It wasn’t a Sunday, it was a Tuesday and it was 5:30 pm and she was late. She hated being late. And she was nervous, so nervous that her hands were clammy even though the AC in the car was cranked as high as it could go.

She maneuvered through the back streets as she made her way back to the campus that she had first attended 20 years earlier. She must be crazy and this was a bad idea, she thought to herself, but she didn’t turn back to the safety of her home and her family. She wanted to write and she wanted to learn how to do it properly, if for no one else, for herself.

The class started at 6:00 and ended at 10:00 every Tuesday and Thursday night. That was a long time to be in a classroom after so many years away from academia. She tried to see it as some kind of adventure and as the campus loomed before her. Suddenly her brain kicked into some long forgotten ritual and she parked her car where she had always parked so long ago.

6:05, damn. She was late. Great, and the first day too. As she made her way to the English building the September South Florida humidity weighed her down like an unseen blanket, shrouding everything in a stifling heat that made it difficult to breath. She reached the classroom practically panting, opened the door and was greeted by a rush of cool air and the raised eyebrow of a lovely older woman whom she guessed to be her teacher. She made her way to the back of the room and took a chair. Flustered, she took out a paper and pen, dropping her backpack with a loud thud on the floor.

Suddenly she felt a hand touch hers and a voice like dark molasses softly say, “It’s okay, you made it. Relax.” She looked over to see where the voice came from and was greeted with a smile that could melt snow (she had never really seen snow, but she was sure this smile could melt it.) The smile belonged to a caramel colored face with slanted, sexy eyes and an incredible chin with a sexy little cleft. This was a very handsome face. She smiled back, “Thanks, I needed to hear a friendly voice.”

“No, problem. I just came from that war zone myself. I beat you here by about 2 minutes.”

He was nice. She glanced down at the rest of his body. Although he was sitting she could see that he was tall and built. Tall, dark and handsome; eye candy for her, this just brought her adventure up a notch.

At 8:00 pm the teacher called a 30-minute break. So she walked out into the oppressive heat to stretch her legs and maybe get something to eat. She walked towards to vending machines but her eyes roamed over the short fence to the left of the class door. He stood there, watching her. He reminded of her of a panther at rest; his legs were crossed at the ankles as he leaned into the fence, arms resting lightly against the cool stone. He looked so sleek and poised but also ready to strike at any moment if need be.

She walked over to him, drawn to his gaze. “Hey, would you like something from the vending machine? I was just making my way there.”

“Sure, it is okay if I walk with you?” He bought her a candy bar and they both sat in a little table and talked.

This became their routine for the next few weeks. He bought her candy bars and they discovered each other as friends do. He found out that she was married, had children, and was happy. He was wildly attracted to her. He was drawn to her humor and her sparkling eyes, her great legs and those incredible luscious breasts. She looked great and she knew it.

She found out that he was a graduate student, single, with a burning desire to write that matched hers. She was wildly attracted to him. She was drawn to his sexuality and intelligence, his quiet strength and that amazing smile. He was gorgeous and he knew it.

After 4 weeks of school the dreaded research project was presented to them. They talked about it at break, should they do it together? The teacher was giving them 2 days to jump-start it where they would not need to come to class. They could meet at his place and work on it there.

Oh, but she was so tempted! She knew that going to his place would be like playing with fire. There is no denying the chemistry between a man and a woman when it’s there. The best thing to do is not get in compromising situations. She knew that. She’d been there before many times. But not with him. Sometimes when they talked she would imagine what it would be like to taste his skin, to smell his neck and lick the outer part of his ear. Insane really, she was happy. She didn’t want to complicate her life.

She told him no. She told him that she would just go to school where she could quietly work. He told her he understood but gave her his address anyway and told her to just stop by if she wanted. That they would work great together.

She had every intention of going to the school to do her project. She kissed her family goodbye and hopped into her car. But she didn’t go directly to school. She started driving in the direction of his place. Her heart was beating wildly; she thought it would burst within her. She wanted to turn around, but she didn’t. She parked in front of his apartment building and found the stairs to the second floor. Her hands were sweaty, her knees were shaking and all those butterflies in her stomach were threatening to make her sick.

He opened the door with a huge smile, held out his hand and took hers and led her inside. When she stepped inside she couldn’t believe it; he had set the table for two. Fresh flowers, candles, the strains of reggae in the background all set an incredibly romantic atmosphere.

“I’m sorry, but how could you possibly know that I would come here? I didn’t know myself until a few minutes ago!” She stared around the place, amazed.

“Of course you would come baby. I’ve known it since the first day I saw you.” There was a lot more left unsaid than said but she understood completely what he meant. “May I have this dance?” He asked with that mind-blowing smile.

She walked silently into his arms as they moved together to the slow, sensuous music. Oh but he could dance exactly how she loved it. Slowly, stopping every once in awhile in the middle of the song to just feel her. So incredibly sexy, no one slow dances like a black man, she thought. And at that moment, she knew that he could ask her for anything and she would do it. It was just that simple. Damn the consequences, she was going to worship this man tonight.

He moved his hand lower and lower down her back until it rested on her tight, rounded butt. She felt the heat of his breath on her face and looked up to see his eyes. He captured her mouth in a slow, hot kiss. He kissed her bottom lip and then he gently sucked on it, teasing her with his lips. Oh, it felt so good. He deepened the kiss when he had explored her lips and she responded. Licking him and tasting him and feeling the heat pool between her legs. He obviously liked kissing as much as she did and didn’t feel any pressure to end the kiss and move on to whatever else he was going to do to her.

Oh, but she did love slow dancing and kissing and he was doing both very well. Her hands moved down his back until she was cupping his muscular cheeks in her palms. Now both of their hands were in the same place on each other’s body’s pressing against each other, she could feel his cock through his pants and all of the sudden the kissing would need to be finished later. She let go of his mouth and moved down his neck, planting kisses and licking the smooth skin. God, he tasted like cologne and man. What a sweet treat, his caramel skin was.

Her hands moved up to his shirt and as each button was opened; her lips sought that space. When his shirt was unbuttoned and off his body she ran her hands around the smooth skin. Mmmmmmm, no hair on his chest, just smooth skin, her husband was so hairy. She touched the muscles on his arm, and the ones in his stomach; exploring him with such intensity that it almost hurt. She hadn’t touched another man in 15 years and he was a treat to be savored. She looked up at his eyes as she started to unbuckle and unzip his pants. Without taking her eyes off his she knelt before him, taking the pants and boxers with her.

She had never knelt in front of anyone before but she knew if she didn’t immediately taste his cock she was going to chicken out and run for the door. He went to pull her up but something in her gaze must have made him reconsider. He stood there, just watching her as she got her first look at his manhood. His cock was long, fat, and thick, with smooth velvet skin and a full swollen head. He was already hard and getting harder under her scrutiny. She looked so sexy, fully dressed, looking at his cock as if she had just won the lottery, the lust in her eyes making him harder still.

She had never seen a black cock before and this one was gorgeous. There was a great vein running down the underside that she knew would hold big wads of yummy, gooey, salty, sticky cum. And she wanted it. She wanted it in her mouth.

She reached out and touched it with her soft, manicured fingers. Running her fingers softly over the fat head, down the long vein to the full, round balls. He softly moaned from above and she placed her mouth over the head. God, he tasted so good, he smelled so good. She ran her tongue down the length of him and then back up. She knew she was torturing him, but she needed to make this last, she wanted to explore him at her own pace. He seemed to know that and was patient with her. Letting her take her time.

Her mouth found his swollen head again and this time she did suck. Taking more and more of him into her mouth. She could feel his controlled urgency deep down in her own pussy, the wetness seeping into her panties. She wanted this man to fuck her face, she wanted to taste his cum in her mouth and she wanted it swallow every last drop of it. She took his balls in one hand and the other she used as an extension of her mouth. She started a rhythm with her mouth and hand and soon felt him expand even more.

“I’m going to cum baby. Are you sure you want it in your mouth?”

Her answer was to suck harder, and in mere moments he was cumming, her red lips wrapped around him. She pulled back to let him see his cum inside her mouth and then swallowed it all. She rose and put her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, letting him taste his own juices.

“You taste so good baby. Thank you for cumming in my mouth.”

“Come into my bedroom girl, it’s your turn.”

She held his hand as he led her into his bedroom. The king sized bed took up most of the small space; it looked like heaven to her. He started unbuttoning her dress, kissing her as he did so, down her body, licking and biting and sucking on her exposed skin. It felt so weird to have another man’s hands and mouth on her body. And he was not being sweet and patient about it, he was taking her, claiming her for himself. The weeks of pent up sexual energy and his very vivid fantasies of her finally taking their toll. He was so hungry for her.

He ravished her body. Kissing every exposed part and finally, finally he was between her legs. Licking her, sucking on her engorged clit. Fucking her warm, wet cunt with his long tongue. Then further down, to the puckered pink asshole, licking it, sucking on it. She knew it wouldn’t be long before she came. As it was she was moaning his name over and over. He worked one finger into her awaiting pussy and one inside her tight asshole, his mouth licking and sucking on her clit.

“Come for me baby, cum all over my mouth. It’s my turn to taste you.”

She felt her orgasm begin and explode in her head. She could not breath, it felt so good. Her whole body one giant pussy, throbbing.

“Mmmmm girl you taste so sweet,” he said as he moved up the length of her body and kissed her face full of her own juices. She did taste sweet and the taste of him and her combined made her wild.

“I want that cock inside me baby. I want it so bad it hurts. Please, please, please darling, don’t make me wait any longer.”

She settled himself above her; parting her thighs with his knees and in one swift motion he was inside her. He momentarily took her breath away, he was so big. Bigger than her husband and she felt herself being stretched. She knew it would feel like this, she knew it would feel this good from the moment she had laid eyes on him.

He rocked above her, in a slow and steady rhythm, building them up slowly. Like slow dancing she thought and at that moment, he stopped and just breathed while her cunt throbbed around him. And he started again, faster now, a little harder. Then slow and steady. He was making her crazy. She started to moan as he grabbed one breast and pulled on the erect nipple. “Sit up a little baby, watch this with me. This is so sexy, my black cock in your pink pussy. You feel so good girl. It feels so good…”

She sat up enough to watch him work his cock in and out of her. The sight is what finally put her over the edge. “Oh god, lover, I’m going to cum…oh yesssssssss.” She clamped her pussy around him as she came. He started pistoning out of her then. Harder, faster.

“Cum again baby. Cum for me again.” He was ramming her now. Giving it all to her, no rhythm, no dancing. Just hard fucking. She screamed his name out as she came again, shaking from the intensity of it. He joined her with his climax, pouring his seed deep inside her. He fell on top of her, holding her close.

“Let’s go eat girl, I’ve got a whole culinary feast for you. And afterwards, we’re coming right back in here for round two.”

She knew she’d be sore. But she couldn’t wait….