Back to the Bookstore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arched my back as fingers traced up my inner thighs. They moved between my legs and into my pussy. I moaned loudly as he slid a his fingers into my wet cunt. I was slowly finger fucked as other hands caressed my ass. I struggled to free my hands as other guys moved next to me to caress whatever bare flesh they could find. The fingers withdrew from my pussy moving along between my legs to my asshole. I felt a finger pressed against my anus, and I cringed.

"...No...not there...wait...no...please...not there..." I begged and struggled against the cuffs and they guys holding me in place even as waves of pleasure shot through me. I tried to wiggle away from the probing finger, putting up a good show of resistance.

"Hold her." A deep voice commanded.

Hands gripped my arms tighter ,and I was pressed me into the wall as other hands grabbed my legs holding them apart.

"...ahhhhh...fuck..." I groaned as the finger slid past my sphincter and started to probe deep into my asshole.

I squirmed and strained against the hands holding me, "...no...no...no...please...no...no..." I begged and pleaded. "Not there...please..."

Another finger started to work its way into my ass next to the first as I grunted.

Again, the deep voice, "Hold her tight."

Two fingers started working deeply in and out of my ass as I groaned. The rest of the guys were watching transfixed by the assault on my ass. Several of them had their cocks out stroking to the live show. One guy came, and slunk away embarrassed. Others reached in roughly knead and grope my tits. I was covered in goosebumps. My ass was gradually loosening to accommodate the finger fucking, and my nipples were again getting painfully stiff.

The fingers withdrew, and I held the sound of a zipper being drawn. I gasped as someone leaned in to whisper in my ear, "You like it in the ass bitch?"

I shuddered and resumed my struggling "...Please don't...no..."

Hands held me tightly in position and I relaxed as I felt the head of a large cock placed at the entrance to my pussy. I sighed as the cock pressed slowly into my cunt. I purred and pushed back as he buried himself deep. He then slowly withdrew, slowly slid back in, deep then pulled out completely.

I gasped as he placed his cock at my anus. "...wait...no...please...I've never had it there...no...please..."

I was panting as I heard several guys laugh, and someone said, "An anal virgin! Break her in good; I need some of that next!"

I trembled, trying to breath in deep even breaths as the cock pressed slowly into my asshole.

"...God...its too big...no...oh god..oh god..." I groaned. "...Ahhhhh...fuck..."

He stopped to let me get used to his thickness, then he gripped my hips tighter, and he slammed forward burying his cock all the way deep in my ass.

"...Fuck...fuck..." I hissed between clenched teeth.

The ass fucking was without mercy. I begged, moaned, and tried hard to fuck back as best I could. I almost collapsed again as cum shot deep into my bowels. I was leaning against the wall gasping for breath as someone else took place behind me.

"Ready baby?"

I just whispered, "...yes...fuck me...fuck me in the ass..please...fuck me..."

Another cock rammed into my ass without warning causing me to squeal. This time, the guy fucking me slammed into me roughly over and over, using his hold on my hips to pull me back into every thrust. I bit down on my lip to keep from screaming. It was more painful than the first ass fucking, but as usual my body responded by building to another orgasm. He let go of my hips and grabbed my hair. He pulling my head back, and I came as his cock spasmed shooting load after load of cum into my ass.

He pulled out, and the hands holding me up let go. This time I did slump to the floor my arms still cuffed behind my back. My body was covered with a thin sheen of sweat, and my hair hung loosely over my face.

I glanced up to see a smaller group of guys still standing around me. A couple of them pulled me back to my feet. They undid the cuffs, and walked me down the hall into another booth. Walking naked down the hall in a "public place" with everyone else still mainly dressed once again filled my mind with erotic, sexy images. Although I was getting tired and worn out, my body still thrummed with desire. I was not sure how long I could hold out, but I was pretty sure it wasn't really up to me.

I was taken to a booth on the far end of the hall. It was darker at that end of the hall for some reason, and I started to get a little nervous thinking that things might be getting ready to get really rough. I was taken into a booth, and one of the guys turned the chair around to face the door, and sat down. He pulled his cock out of his pants telling me to straddle him. I sat down on his lap facing him, and he slid easily into my well fucked pussy. He held me tight to him, nodding to someone behind me.

I felt someone getting in place, and then a cock press against my ass. I shivered as I realized what was about to happen. The guy in my pussy took a tit into his mouth as my ass was once again filled with a hard dick. It took them a couple minutes to establish a rhythm, but soon I was being fucked front and back. Someone else stepped up to put a cock in my mouth.

"Damn. Airtight. Sweet." The guy in my pussy grunted.

Cocks drilled into every hole as I just tried to hold on. It was hard to move much, so I just worked on letting my body be used for their pleasure. They didn't last long. The guy in my ass lost it first, then cum flooded my mouth. Soon after the guy in my pussy groaned and shot another load into me.

When the cock pulled out of my ass, I managed to stand up only to be pressed to my knees. I sat back on my haunches as several cocks appeared in front of me. I reached out,, taking a cock in each hand, and I started stroking as I took another stiff dick in my mouth. The cock in my right hand twitched and launched a load onto my tits. I switched back and forth between the two other cocks. One of the guys moaned that he was cumming, and I took the load on my face. The other guy grabbed my head and jammed his cock into my mouth as he came in my mouth. I was still on my knees, my head hanging down, my chest heaving as I tried to catch my breath

I finally looked up to see the clerk leaning against the wall.

He just grinned, "Looks like things are wrapping up..."

I struggled to my feet as he held out a hand, "...sorry..."

"Not a problem." He held out my handcuffs, "These are yours."

I took the cuffs and glanced around looking for my clothes. He took my hand and led me back to the booth where everything started. We were the only people left. He picked my shirt up off the floor in the hall, and then stepped into the booth to grab my shoes and socks, panties, jeans, and cap. He pulled a hand towel from his back pocket and handed it to me.

I smiled shyly as he watched me clean myself up. I was still naked, and he was still holding my clothes. I grinned, and stepped into a booth. I sat down in the chair facing him, leaned back, and spread my legs. I looked him in the eye as I started slowly and gently stroking my pussy and caressing my tits. I let my head fall back, and I closed my eyes. I heard him step up to me, and I felt his hands joining mine on my tits.

I looked up and smiled. He pulled me out of the chair, spun me around, and bent me over. I quivered in anticipation as I heard him undoing his pants. His cock stroked along the slit of my pussy, and the he slowly buried himself in me as I moaned. Holding my hips, he slowly fucked me. He gradually built up speed as I pressed back to meet his thrusts. We fucked and fucked, and when he was ready to cum, he pulled out, and I quickly spun around, greedily taking him into my mouth. He groaned as he shot load after load into my willing mouth, and I tried to swallow every drop. I licked him clean, and then he watched me get dressed.

He grinned as he walked me to the door, "Remember, if you need any help with anything..."

We both looked to the S&M wall, and I managed to blush yet again.

"I'll keep that in mind." I kissed him on the cheek and headed to the car.

12