Back to the Future Ch. 01

Story Info
Marty travels back in time and meets his mother.
10.2k words
4.56
154k
315

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,981 Followers

All characters in this story are over the age of 18.

Marty finished unbuttoning the front of Jennifer's blouse. He slipped his hand inside and popped open the front clasp of her bra. His fingers squeezed the warm flesh of her small breast. His thumb brushed across the hard tip. Jennifer moaned into Marty's mouth and lifted her arm to give him better access. His fingers continued to massage the soft tissue and tease her nipple.

Marty moved his hand down her bare stomach and found the snap on her jeans. He popped it open. His fingers disappeared under the waistband of Jennifer's panties and slid across the soft curls covering her mound. They brushed against the moist folds peeking out from her gash. A fingertip opened her petals and pushed into her opening. Jennifer gasped.

Marty could feel the slick juices of excitement seeping out from her virgin passage. He plunged his finger deep into her body and pumped it in and out. She moaned with pleasure throwing her head back on the bed and squirming against him. Marty pulled his slimy finger from her opening and slid it to her throbbing clit.

Jennifer's orgasm hit like a thunderbolt. Her gasps and moans turned to shrieks and squeals. Her body thrashed and jerked wildly in a series of violent convulsions. Marty's finger plunged back into her pussy causing second wave of orgasmic spasms. Marty's cock was about to rip through the front of his pants. He had to have her.

"Let's do it right now," Marty said in desperation while attempting to yank down her jeans. "I can't wait anymore."

"No Marty," Jennifer chided pushing him away. "Not like this. I want it to be special the first time. We have to wait until the prom. I have it all planned."

"Aw come on Jennifer," Marty begged. "You know you want to as much as I do. Why wait?"

"Of course I want to," she replied softening her tone. "But it's only another week. You can wait one more week can't you?"

"I guess," Marty relented and then gestured down at lump in the front of his jeans. "But I'm not sure he can."

"I can take care of that," Jennifer replied in a sexy voice as she slid her hand over his bulge. "But we have to hurry. Mom will be home soon."

Marty quickly unfastened his jeans and pushed them down his thighs. He lay back on the bed. Jennifer sat up on her knees and wrapped her fingers around his throbbing member. She slowly stroked him with her hand looking down at Marty with a smile on her face. She knew what he really wanted. It was something she had done for the first time on his 18th birthday.

"If you want, I'll do you with my mouth, but you have to promise not to shoot in it like you did last time."

"Yes... please," Marty replied eagerly. "I promise... not in your mouth."

Jennifer didn't really mind so much, but she had to do something to show she was upset that he did it. After all, only sluts and whores let boys ejaculate in their mouth. It had been almost a month and she missed it. She loved the way his hard flesh throbbed as is slid between her lips and over her tongue. She thought about it all the time when she masturbated at night.

Jennifer leaned over and clamped her lips around his shaft. Her tongue swirled around his hard flesh. She took him into her mouth. Her lips slid down his length. She eagerly attacked his cock bobbing her head up and down. Marty moaned with pleasure. He thrust upwards each time her lips plunged down his shaft. Cum was already churning in his balls.

Jennifer went faster and faster making loud sucking and slurping sounds. Spit drooled from her lips and dribbled down his shaft. She loved having his cock in her mouth. The throbbing in her pussy became almost unbearable. She had never been so turned on from just sucking his cock.

"I'm home," her mother yelled from the entranceway. "Jennifer, I need you to come help me with the groceries?"

"Shit," Jennifer cussed lifting her drooling lips from Marty's hard cock.

"Jennifer, are you in there," her mother asked knocking on the door.

"Just a second mom," she replied motioning to Marty to leave out the window. "I'm getting dressed. I'll be right there."

Marty's balls were throbbing when he climbed out the window. He had been so close. He took a shortcut back to his house cutting across several yards and entering through the back door. From the kitchen window he could see his dad out front washing Biff's car and shook his head. He didn't know why his dad let Biff abuse him like that. As Marty headed back towards his room he heard noises coming from the end of the hall.

Thump... thump... thump... thump...

"Yes... fuck me... harder... uuuunnnnggggghhhhhh...

His mother was getting fucked by Biff. It wasn't the first time. In fact, if Biff was to be believed, he had been fucking his mom since high school, but up until recently they had always been discreet. That changed when his dad accidentally put a scratch on Biff's car last month. Now they fucked right under his nose.

Thump... thump... thump... thump...

"Oh fuck... oooohhhhhh... yes... aaaaahhhhhhhh..."

Marty went into his room and flopped down on the bed. He tried to fight back the images of Biff's cock plunging in and out of his mother's pussy but it was difficult. Her screams of pleasure only made it worse. The throbbing in his balls began to ache. He was going to have to do something about it soon. Suddenly his bedroom door flew open.

"Biff's fucking mom again," his older sister Linda blurted a little too enthusiastically. "Can you hear them?"

Thump... thump... thump... thump...

"Of course I can hear them," Marty replied shaking his head in disgust. "Doesn't it bother you? That's our mom."

"Not really," Linda replied stepping into his room and closing the door. "Mom has needs. I can't imagine dad is keeping her satisfied. I just wish I had a boyfriend that would fuck me like that. All my dates ever want are blowjobs."

Thump... thump... thump... thump...

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH... UUUUUNNNGGGGHHHHHH..."

"Wow," Linda said excitedly squeezing her oversized tits through the sweatshirt she was wearing. "That is so hot. Listening to mom getting fucked is making me horny."

"You're always horny," Marty told her. "And don't do that in front of me. It's perverted."

"Oh yeah? Then why does your cock look like it's about to pop out of your jeans? Are you having dirty thoughts about mom? Or maybe it's because you like me?"

"In your dreams," Marty retorted.

Thump... thump... thump... thump...

"Oh fuck yes... put it in my ass Biff... uuuunnnnngggghhhh..."

"Now that's perverted," Linda giggled sliding her hands under her sweatshirt, "But if I had a boyfriend I would let him fuck me in the ass. I'd let him do anything he wanted."

"Linda, stop doing that in front of me."

"Why?" Linda asked pulling up her sweatshirt. "Don't you want to see my tits?"

She removed her sweatshirt and let it fall to the floor. She reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra. Two huge melons bounced free and dangled on her chest. Her large brown nipples were capped with tips that poked out like two erasers.

"What do you think, Marty?" Linda asked rubbing her fingertips across the erect nipples. "Don't I have nice tits? You can beat-off while you look at them if you want. I wouldn't mind."

Thump... thump... thump... thump...

"Ooooohhhhh... uuuunnngggghhhh..."

This is crazy thought Marty. I'm living in a nuthouse. Mom's getting fucked in the ass while dad is outside washing the car of the guy fucking her. I'm lying in bed staring at my sister's naked tits with a raging hard-on. And now she wants me to jerk-off in front of her. He was half tempted. His balls needed to unload in the worst way.

"Come on, Marty, take it out," Linda begged. "Please. I'll show you my pussy."

"Stop it, Linda. You'remy sister. I don't want to see you naked."

"I don't believe you," she replied. "You're a guy. Of course you want to see my pussy."

Linda stepped out of her shorts and panties and stood in front of him naked. She wasn't much to look at fully clothed. She wore thick glasses and her body was a little on the chunky side. Naked was another matter. Her tits were spectacular and her bald pussy puffed out invitingly from between her thighs. Pinks folds peeked out from the dark gash down the middle. Her swollen clit was visible at the top of her slit.

"Come on Marty, take it out," Linda begged sliding a finger through her folds. "I showed you my pussy. You have to show me your cock. I'll give you a blowjob."

Linda stepped closer to the bed and slid her hand over his throbbing bulge. She squeezed it with her fingers. Marty knew he should stop this insanity, but his cock was in desperate need of relief. Linda unfastened his belt and pulled down his zipper. She reached into his briefs and took out his throbbing penis. It pulsed releasing a trickle of pre-cum. She leaned over and rubbed a nipple through it.

Thump... thump... thump... thump...

"Yes... uuunnngggghhhhh... harder... deeper... oh fuck..."

Linda moved his knob to her other nipple and rubbed it across the erect tip. She spread her thighs and plunged two fingers deep into her pussy. She loaded them up with cunt juice and moved them to her clit. Her fingers fluttered across the swollen protrusion like the wings of a hummingbird. Her breathing got heavier and more erratic.

Marty was paralyzed. He was desperate. His balls were throbbing. He watched his sister guide the tip of his cock into her mouth. Her tongue snaked out and swirled around his knob. With her hand wrapped around the base of his shaft, she plunged her lips down his hard flesh and fucked him with her mouth. Her other hand was still between her legs teasing her swollen clit.

Linda lifted her lips from Marty's cock and drooled spit down his shaft. She plunged her mouth back down his length and took him all the way into her throat. Her tongue snaked out and licked his balls. Marty was seeing stars.

Thump... thump... thump... thump...

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... deeper... god I love your cock up my ass... aaaahhhhhh..."

Linda crammed two fingers into her steamy cunt and fucked them in and out in lightening fast jabs. She lifted her drooling lips from his cock. Her gasps and moans became louder and more erratic. Her knees got wobbly. Her body stiffened. She moved a finger back to her clit and fluttered it across her sensitive button. The orgasm hit like an earthquake.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh... uuuunnngggghhh..."

Linda collapsed forward pressing his hard cock against her soft breasts. Her body continued to shake. Juices gushed from her pussy and dribbled down her thighs. She plunged two fingers up her cunt and quickly fucked herself to a second orgasm. More juices poured out from her opening and dripped down her hand.

Thump... thump... thump... thump...

"Oh god... oh god... I'm cuuuummmming... NNNNGGGHHHHHH..."

Marty had been so close. He was about to shoot in her mouth when she had pulled away. He lay there trembling as Linda climbed onto the bed and pulled Marty's jeans down his thighs. She slid up his body and pushed his shirt over his stomach. Her huge tits enveloped his hard cock. Using her hands she squeezed his shaft against the soft tissue of her breasts fucking it up and down between them.

"Do you like fucking my tits, Marty?" Linda whispered looking up at him. "Do you want to cum on them? Or would you rather cum in my mouth?"

Marty was incapable of answering. His head was pounding from the agony of pleasure throbbing in his cock and churning in his balls. Linda plunged her lips down his shaft and took him deep into her throat. She brought him to the brink twice before squeezing his huge load back into his aching balls. She took his cock back between her breasts and squeezed the soft flesh tightly around his shaft.

Thump... thump... thump... thump...

"Oh fuck... oooohhhh... I'm cumming again... UUUUNNNNGGGHHHHH..."

Linda fucked him with her tits. Her tongue swirled across his swollen knob each time he punched his cock up between her two beauties. His balls could no longer contain the huge load that had been churning in them since Jennifer's failed blowjob. His thrust hard and grunted. An explosion of cum unlike any he had ever experienced bounced off her chin. It shot up her nose and across her forehead into her hair.

Linda took him into her mouth. Stream after stream of hot cum continued to pour from his throbbing cock. Linda eagerly gulped it down, then pulled him out and let the last few spurts splash across her face.

"Wow Marty," Linda said wiping her face with the bedspread. "That was a lot of cum. Do you always shoot like that?"

Before he could reply, they heard a loud deep voice boom from their parent's bedroom.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... goddammit... I'm going to cum Lorraine..."

"Yes Biff...on my face... cum on my face..."

"AAARRRRGGGHHHHHH..."

Marty and Linda listened to Biff grunt as he splattered their mother's face with cum. Linda giggled and gave Marty's soft cock a final kiss. She climbed out of bed and stepped into her panties and shorts. Then she fastened her bra and pulled on her sweatshirt. Linda turned to Marty now fully clothed. She wiped the final traces of cum from her lips and smiled at him.

"With a brother like you maybe I don't need a boyfriend," Linda said heading to the door. "I'll let you fuck me next time."

"There won't be a next time," Marty stated firmly.

"We'll see," Linda said smugly blowing him a kiss before she left the room.

Marty had to get out of this nuthouse. He looked at his watch and realized that Doc Brown was expecting him soon. He fastened his jeans and stepped out into the hall.

"Marty, I didn't know you were here," his mother said walking out of her bedroom with a robe wrapped around her body. "I thought you kids were going to a movie. Mr. Tannen was nice enough to stop by and fix, um, a plumbing problem in our master bath. Your dad's not very good with that kind of thing."

"Hello squirt," Biff said with a smug look on his face. "I hope we didn't make too much noise. Plugging those leaks can get loud. How's that little girlfriend of yours. Jennifer, right? I hear that her plumbing is not getting enough attention either. Let me know if you need some help."

Marty could feel his anger rising and was about to take a swing at Biff when his dad walked in the house.

"Uh... hi Biff. Um... You car is ready."

"So is your wife McFly," Biff laughed and slapped her on the bottom. "All lubed and ready to go. See you next week Lorraine. You too McFly."

*****************************

Marty left disgusted with himself and went over to Doc Brown's house. Doc met him at the door all excited about a new invention. Marty went inside to see what he was up to this time. His inventions were always a little whacky and seldom worked, but Marty still enjoyed his company and often helped him check out his crazy theories.

"It's a time machine," Doc Brown said excitedly. "The idea came to me 25 years ago. I want to travel back to that very day but I need your help."

"Sure Doc," Marty said skeptically as they walked out to the garage. "Wow. A DeLorean. Where did you get this?"

Marty quickly opened the door and hopped in the front seat. He noticed a bunch of lights and control panels. One of them displayed a date 25 years in the past.

"Be careful Marty," Doc Brown told him in a panic. "Don't touch anything."

It was too late. Marty had already pushed a button. The door closed automatically. Fog encased the vehicle. Marty felt a jolt and was thrown back against the seat. It felt like he was moving but he couldn't see anything. Suddenly the car stopped with a thump. The fog cleared. It was night. He was in a field in the middle of nowhere.

The car wouldn't start. Marty pushed it behind a billboard to hide it. He had no idea where he was and set off walking. Just up the road he saw a drive-in movie theater playing an old horror movie. Marty snuck in through a hole in the fence and looked around. He was surprised at the number of antique cars. Maybe it was some kind of 50's rally.

Marty saw a skinny boy with glasses squatting near the passenger window of a nearby car spying on whoever was inside. When the boy saw Marty approaching he ran away. Suddenly the driver's door flew open. A big strong boy with a crew-cut jumped out. He leaned back into the car and shouted at whoever was in the passenger seat.

"I gotta take a leak and wash the cunt-stink off my fingers. When I get back you can give me that blowjob you promised."

The boy with the crew-cut stood and saw Marty watching. He walked over to him.

"What the fuck are you looking at punk?"

Wanting to avoid trouble until he knew where he was, Marty ignored him and turned towards the refreshment stand. Something cracked across the back of his head. Everything went black. The next thing Marty heard was a soft feminine voice welcoming him back to the world of the living.

"Hi Calvin. I've been so worried about you. How are you feeling?"

His head throbbed. There was a lump on the back of it. Marty opened his eyes. He was lying in a strange bed wearing a pair of blue pajamas. Sitting on the bed in a light cotton dress was a pretty redhead. There was something familiar about her but he couldn't put his finger on it.

"Where am I?" Marty asked. "And who are you? Do we know each other?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Lorraine. I don't think we know each other. I would remember. You're awfully cute. You were hit you on the back of the head at the drive-in. I saw you lying on the ground and wanted to call someone but I couldn't find any identification so I brought you back to my house."

Lorraine -- that was his mother's name. There was a resemblance, but this Loraine was much too young and good looking. It had to be a coincidence. There is no way Doc Brown could have really sent him back in time. Perhaps this was all just a weird and sadistic dream that Doc Brown's machine had induced.

"Why did you call me Calvin? My name is Marty."

"That's strange," Lorraine replied. "Your name was on your underwear."

"That's just a brand name. You, um... you took them off?"

"Well someone had to get you ready for bed," Lorraine replied putting her hand on his chest. "I hope you're not mad at me for, um... for peeking."

"Peeking?" Marty asked cautiously. "You mean you saw me naked?"

"I couldn't help myself," Lorraine said sliding her hand down his chest. "And when I saw your, um... thing, well... I might have touched it."

Marty was speechless and did nothing to stop her hand as it continued down his body. Her fingers squeezed his cock through the pajama bottoms he was wearing. It instantly grew hard. She reached into the opening and pulled it out. Her fingers closed around his throbbing shaft. Lorraine leaned over and brushed her lips across his.

"I might have even kissed it," she whispered. "And I might have put it in my mouth. Does that make me bad?"

Marty couldn't believe what he was hearing. This had to be a dream. Lorraine kissed him on the neck. She pulled back the covers exposing his naked cock. Her head slid down his chest. She pushed out her tongue and swirled it across his swollen knob. Her fingers were still wrapped tightly around his shaft.

Lorraine took him between her lips and plunged her mouth down his length. She knew exactly which nerve endings to stimulate with her tongue. She bobbed her head up and down and attacked his tasty meat like a hungry dog. Spit flew from her lips and dribbled down his shaft. Loud sucking and slurping sounds filled the air. Marty was seeing stars.

"Do you mind if I take off my dress?" Lorraine asked lifting her drooling lips from his cock. "It'll be more comfortable that way."

Lorraine smiled down at Marty who was still speechless. She reached back and unzipped her dress. She slipped her arms out and stood letting it fall to the floor. Underneath the dress she was wearing a slip. Lorraine reached under the hem and pulled down her panties. She kicked them off her feet and sat back down on the bed.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,981 Followers