Remotely Controlled Ch. 01

Story Info
Fun and a trip back in time thanks to a TV remote control.
12.5k words
4.43
102.3k
136

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith Bradford was in his late twenties. He was over six feet tall with short, dark hair and he lived in the English Midlands with his girlfriend, Kim, a petite blonde who was a similar age. He was in dire straits. It was two days before the World Cup Final and his television had failed. Alex, his mate, worked as a television repair man and had been summoned to investigate and hopefully repair the offending item. He had taken it to pieces, tested it and delivered his verdict.

"Well, the problem is, it needs a new circuit board," Alex had said. "It'll cost you and I'll have to order it from the manufacturers. You'll be looking at a few weeks at least, and they don't come cheap. To be honest, you'll be better off scrapping this one and buying a new one."

Keith nearly dropped through the floor when his mate told him how much it was likely to cost. He desperately wanted to watch the match the following evening as he knew that Kim would be working a night shift at a care home and he would have the flat to himself. There was only one thing for it; he would have to invest in a new one.

Later that day Keith and Kim were browsing round the electrical department of a local department store. A vast bank of flat screen televisions filled one wall, all seemingly showing the same thing, a twenty four hour news channel. There was one television which particularly caught their eye. It had a black surround and a large forty two inch screen and was on a special offer. All the televisions were muted so Keith asked the young sales assistant if she could get the remote control and give them a demonstration.

The young lady was aged in her early twenties and had long blond hair which reached well down her back and was tied in a ponytail and she wore a sky blue skirt suit with a pale yellow blouse, dark tan hosiery and black court shoes. She duly went to a nearby cupboard where the various remote controls were kept and started rummaging about. After a minute or so, she came back empty handed.

"I'm sorry sir, I can't seem to find the remote for that particular model at the moment," she said. "It might be in our storeroom out the back. You see we normally we leave the televisions on the same channel and just switch them on and off at the end of the day. If you'll excuse me, I'll just pop out and have a quick look."

She was about to go when Keith spotted a remote control unit on a shelf near to one of the television sets.

"It wouldn't be this one by any chance, would it?" he said picking it up. The manufacturers name on it was the same as that of the television which he and Kim were looking at. The sales assistant looked at it.

"No," she said. "I don't think so. It looks a bit out of date to me but I'll check it just in case."

She pointed the remote at the bank of screens and pressed a few buttons. Keith was aware of a strange sensation as she did it. It was almost as though time had paused for a moment. The sales assistant didn't seem to notice anything and Kim never made a comment either so perhaps he had just imagined it.

"No, it doesn't work any of those," she said. "I'll leave it on my desk for now and check them again later but it's definitely not for the model you are looking at. If you'll excuse me, I'll try not to keep you too long."

She put the remote on her desk and walked towards a red door in the corner of the store before pressing a few digits on a keypad to let herself inside. When she had disappeared from view, Keith picked up the remote and started pressing a few buttons.

"I wonder which television it works," he said, pointing it at the various models of that name. "She probably didn't check them all properly."

"I don't know," said Kim. "It might not be any of them."

"It's got to be one of them surely," said Keith, aiming randomly.

"Put it down before she comes back," said Kim. "You shouldn't mess around with things."

The remote control unit was a standard sized one and was black in colour. As well as the usual numeric buttons, volume control and mute buttons which were grey in colour, it also had three blue buttons with writing on them. One of these had the word 'Pause' written on it in white lettering while its neighbours either side had a double forward arrow and double reverse arrow respectively while immediately above those were the standard Red, Yellow, Green and Blue buttons. Keith pointed the remote at a large grey fifty inch television and pressed a few buttons. Immediately all the screens paused and the female newsreader could be seen standing in front of a large screen with her mouth open in mid-sentence.

"Hey, will you look at that," said Keith. "It's got a pause facility Kim. Look!"

He turned towards his girlfriend who had been standing next to him. She was standing motionless, her right hand half raised towards her face to brush away a loose strand of hair.

"Are you all right, Kim?" Keith asked, and he put his hand out and touched her wrist.

Kim never once flinched. Her skin still felt warm and soft and he was able to pinch the skin on the back of her left hand and watch it immediately return to normal. As he did so, he noticed that the watch on her wrist had stopped at that exact moment, two thirty seven in the afternoon. He checked his own watch and the time on his mobile phone and they were exactly the same. Even the clocks on the television news banner had frozen. Time had literally stopped, even though he was still able to move.

He looked around briefly and nobody else was moving either. Another assistant was standing a short distance away by an open fridge door with a young couple while a few other people were stationary further down the store.

"Bloody hell!" said Keith to himself. "What have I done?"

He looked at the remote control unit for a moment trying to work out how to get things moving again. He pressed the 'Pause' button once more and immediately the screens came back to life and Kim brushed the hair from her face.

"Are you still playing about with that thing?" she said pointing to the remote. "Put it down, Keith. You're like a child sometimes, playing with things!"

"Yes, Darling!" said Keith looking at the front of the remote again, then at his watch then at the television clocks.

Time had restarted and it was now two thirty eight.

"Are you feeling okay?" he added.

"Yes, why?" said Kim.

"Nothing, I just wondered," muttered Keith, and he pressed the 'Pause' button again.

Immediately all the screens froze, this time showing a horse race with the leading horse a hoof beat away from the winning post. He looked at Kim again and she was once more like a statue, then he cautiously looked round. Once again, everyone else was stationary.

"This is something else," he said to himself. "Surely, I must be dreaming this!"

He pressed the 'Pause' button once more, bringing everyone back to life, and then pressed it a third time to freeze everything. The screens had now changed back to the news presenter who was still standing in front of the large screen in the studio. She was quite an attractive lady, aged in her early thirties with short, dark curly hair and she wore a short, red sleeveless dress.

A few devious thoughts came into Keith's head. He wondered whether it was just people in the store who were static and wandered towards a side door and out into the street, still clutching the remote in his hand. Everything and everyone outside was still. People were standing or sitting, some in seemingly stupid poses as they were caught in the immediate act of either standing up or sitting down. A street performer was juggling three red balls and two of these were caught suspended in the air. A pigeon was caught two feet from the ground as it came into land to pick up a scrap of discarded fast food. Even a plane in the sky was stationary. Only the wind blew gently, rustling the leaves of a nearby tree and the hair of a few nearby people.

Keith went back into the store. He passed a cashier's desk and the till had been frozen in the open position. He briefly considered helping himself to some of its contents but then realised he might have some explaining to do to Kim as to where he had obtained it so decided against it.

He went back to where she was standing and looked at her for a moment. She was wearing a light jacket and a short floral dress and she was standing in a perfect profile, her blond collar-length curly hair shone under the lights and she had a slight smile on her lips. He pulled out his mobile phone and took a photo of her and immediately uploaded it to his Facebook page. Her blue eyes, while staring slightly to the left, still shone and he wondered whether she could actually see him. He waved his hand in front of her but there was no response, then he tickled her in the ribs.

Normally she would have let out a little yell and chastised him for it but there was no reaction. He looked around cautiously then lifted the hem of her dress up to her waist to get a view of her yellow panties then lifted it higher still to see her matching bra. Of course, he already knew what she was wearing underneath, he had seen her in them a few hours earlier, but still there was no sign of a response which perhaps was just as well!

The assistant who he had been speaking to a few minutes earlier had come back through into the store with the correct remote just as he had pressed the button for the final time and she stood with her hand on the door handle. He let Kim's dress down again, taking care to ensure that it was smoothed down evenly and stood for a moment, debating whether to go over and check her out. He wanted to, but somehow it didn't seem right in front of his girlfriend. Suddenly, he heard his name being called by a female voice.

"Hi, Keith, how do you like your new toy?"

Keith spun round sharply, wondering who it was who was calling to him. Kim was still in her same static position, as was everybody else in the store including the sales assistant who stood silently with a blank expression on her face.

"Look over here!" said the voice.

There was something familiar about the voice, which seemed to be coming from the direction of the televisions. Keith looked round and saw that all of them had the same static picture of the news presenter, except for the grey one, which he had originally pointed the remote at. On this one, she was walking slowly along in front of the large screen and was talking to him.

"So, what do you think of it?" she said. "It's a great piece of kit, isn't it? Just think of the fun you'll be able to have with it! You'll be able to investigate all those hidden secrets that we ladies have! Why don't you try it out on the sales assistant? I know you're dying to know what she's hiding and she won't feel a thing I can promise you, just like Kim didn't when you lifted her dress up just now."

"H-how do you know who we are?" stammered Keith, with a surprised expression on his face.

"I heard you call each other by your names," said the presenter.

"But you're on a TV screen," said Keith. "How can you hear?"

"Ways and means!" said the presenter. "Now, how about checking out the assistant?"

Keith hesitated for a moment and walked slowly towards her, certain that he was in a dream and would soon wake up.

"Run your hands over her body," said the presenter, who had now stopped walking and was standing with her back to the large screen.

Keith walked slowly towards her. He paused for a moment, his hands feeling slightly sweaty, and then looked back at Kim, still standing silently about thirty feet away, then at the presenter on the screen. She was almost willing him on with her eyes so he ran his hands under the assistant's jacket and over her blouse. He could feel her tits, encased in a lacy bra, and massaged and tweaked them through the material. He wondered about unfastening her blouse for a better look but then thought better of it, somehow it just didn't seem right.

"Have a look under her skirt!" said the presenter.

Keith could feel his prick rising rapidly and knelt down before her. Her skirt hem sat just over her knees and he carefully raised it a few inches with his left hand and ran his other hand over her nylon-clad left leg. His heart skipped a beat as he ran his fingers over the welt of a stocking and shortly afterwards came into contact with her soft, warm skin. He raised the skirt higher to discover that she was wearing hold-ups with a dark, lacy welt. Raising the skirt slightly higher still, he noted her miniscule pale pink panties. He ran a finger across the gusset and could feel the soft mound of pubic hairs nestled beneath. He could smell her femininity and wished he could take her there and then.

"Are you sure that Kim can't see me?" he asked, forgetting for a moment that he was talking to a television screen.

"Positive!" said the presenter. "Go on, enjoy yourself!"

Keith let the assistant's skirt fall back into place and stood up. He ran his hands round the waistband of her skirt under her jacket and fumbled about for the zip and the button fastener. He felt his mouth go dry as the waistband loosened and slowly lowered the skirt to her ankles.

Now he could see her stockings in all their glory and her tiny pink panties peeking out from under the short hem of her blouse. He pulled them slightly forward and down and masses of blond pubic hairs spilled out. His cock was really hard now as he continued pulling them past her knees to rest on top of her crumpled skirt.

He ran his hands over the coarse hairs and soon found her pussy lips. There was a slight dampness there and he wondered if she was aware that she was naked from the waist down and also of what was being done to her. It still didn't seem right to him to take her in front of his girlfriend so he decided that he would complete the deal on the television, take Kim home, and then come back later and do just that and perhaps even find another 'willing' victim or two. He quickly pulled her panties back up followed by her skirt, taking care to tuck her blouse fully into the waistband and fasten it as he had found it.

"You certainly enjoyed that, didn't you?" said the presenter on the screen. "Take the remote home with you and enjoy what it has to offer. All you need to do to activate it is press the Green button, followed by the Blue Button, then the number two, then if you want to freeze your 'targets' as they are now, just press the 'Pause' or Red button. To move their limbs whilst frozen press the Yellow button, to interact or ask them to co-operate with you press the Green one and to make them do things against their will, press the Blue. To reinstate proceedings, press the 'Pause' button again and don't worry about any repercussions because they won't see you unless you press the green button or the 'Reveal' button, neither will they remember a thing afterwards. They may have certain 'feelings' in certain places but they won't know why! If you don't activate it, it will just act like a normal remote control and you won't be able to enjoy its special features, so just remember Green, Blue, Two!"

Keith looked at the screen and was about to say thanks, but was surprised to see that the presenter was back in the same position as she was on the remaining screens. He looked at the remote trying to work out whether he was dreaming or not. Somehow when he was fiddling with the buttons, he must have pressed that particular combination of buttons to instigate the proceedings.

He needed something to smuggle the remote out in and remembered that Kim had been carrying a plastic carrier bag so he went back to where she was standing and slipped the remote in her bag, then went to the assistant's cupboard and pulled out another similar looking remote control unit hoping that neither she nor Kim would spot it was a slightly different one. Once back with Kim, he slipped his hand in her bag and pressed the 'Pause' button again to restart normal life.

He put the new remote down on a stand as the assistant came back to him and Kim didn't seem to notice the remote in her bag, but just to make sure that her suspicions weren't aroused, he gently prised it from her fingers and took hold of it. Kim was quite relieved to be rid of it as although there were only a few items of groceries in it, she was beginning to find it cumbersome to hold. He completed the deal with the assistant and arranged for the television to be delivered and installed the next morning, in time for the big match the following evening.

Keith and Kim walked home the short distance to their flat. He held her hand as they walked but all the time he was thinking about where he could go and what he would do when he got there. They passed a few women on the way, some older and more mature and some around Kim's age and younger. He wished he could slip his hand inside the bag there and then and freeze time but decided to wait.

When they got back to the flat, it was around three thirty in the afternoon. It was Kim's first night on duty for a few days and she had to be at work for eight o'clock that evening so she decided to go to bed for a couple of hours to get some rest. Keith unpacked the few items they had bought, taking care not to let Kim see the remote and then announced that he was going out for a walk. He went into the bedroom to find Kim already in bed. She had now drawn the blinds to keep out the bright sunlight and had also taken off the dress and underwear she had previously been wearing and was only wearing a short pink t-shirt nightdress. Keith stooped and kissed her gently on the lips and she looked up at him.

"Wake me around half past six," she said.

Keith nodded and kissed her again. As he did so, he let his hand wander under the duvet cover and rustle the hem of the short nightdress. He pulled it back and ran his fingers through her delicate pussy area and felt the lips guarding her entrance.

"Hey!" she exclaimed. "Less of that! You'll have to wait until I get home from work tomorrow morning at the earliest!"

Keith smiled as he withdrew his hand. He knew exactly what Kim would say and totally respected her whenever she rejected his advances. He kissed her once more and walked out of the room, closing the door gently behind him. He picked up the bag containing the remote and headed out of the door, debating which way to go back into town again. He decided to go via a nearby business area thinking that there may well be a few decent looking women around.

He wasn't disappointed. Within a few minutes, he was standing outside the town council offices. A young woman of similar age to himself and dressed in a black trouser suit and white top was walking down the steps towards him. She had long dyed blond hair, tied up in a chignon and had a shoulder bag on her right shoulder and a mobile phone in her left hand on which she looked to be sending a text message.

Keith reached in the bag and pressed the Pause button. Instantly, she froze on the steps seemingly balancing on her left foot on the last step while her right foot was just suspended in mid-air ready to land on the flat pavement before her. He walked up to her and checked briefly to make sure everything was still. He could see the staff in their offices frozen in time as well.

"Hello, sweetheart," he said to her. "Let's have a look at your assets!"

Her jacket was fastened with one single button and he unfastened it and pulled it apart. He could see that her top had very short sleeves and lifted it up. He had expected to find just a bra underneath but found instead a white silky camisole with a delicate lace bust and thin ribbon straps tucked into the waistband of her trousers. He ran his fingers over the soft material, feeling her pliant breasts beneath. Without thinking, he pulled the top further up, then pulled the camisole from out of her trousers and lifted them both up over her breasts, which were locked in a creamy lace push-up bra.