Back to the South Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers

"Thanks." Both sisters kind of felt like they had a "moment".

"Hey, these nightgowns are kind of see through." Deena then noticed as she saw her sister in the moonlight from the window.

"Oh, you're right." Allison could somewhat see her sister's naked body underneath the gown.

"What do we do, kind of awkward to go to mom and dad like this."

"Well, I guess we'll just keep our arms up for a bit." Deena said as both girls walked out and over to their parent's bedroom, and knocked on the door.

"Hey girls." Samantha opened the door as she saw her daugthers hold their arms up across their chests.

"I see you noticed that the nightgowns are a bit see through as well."

"Yeah." Deena said as she and Allison walked in and sat down on the bed.

Jonathan stood by the window and walked over when his wife closed the door.

"Listen girls, we have some news." Jonathan held the newspaper behind his back.

"What is it?" Allison looked up at her father who looked a bit concerned.

"That white fog we were caught in earlier... well... it seems we were... I don't know any other way than to just say it." Jonathan said as he took out the newspaper.

"We were... somehow... sent back in time." Jonathan told his daughters as Deena started laughing.

Allison took the paper that her father gave her and read the date. Then thought back to what she had seen, the plantation, black servants, Mr. Thompson or the other people not knowing what what a car was, or a phone.

"Oh god." Allison looked up at her parents.

"I know honey." Samantha got down and put her arm around her daughter.

"What? You're joking right." Deena stopped laughing as Allison handed her the paper and she saw the date as well.

"No way, no way." Deena got up.

"Calm down, it's going to be okay." Jonathan tried to calm Deena down.

"How dad? We're stuck in the past, in Alabama of all places." Deena walked around nervously.

"What about my salon... my twitter... oh, my instagram..." Deena worried that she might never be able to post another photo of herself.

"It's going to be alright, your father and I will figure something out." Samantha looked at Allison and Deena.

"But until then, we can't tell anyone about this okay." Jonathan looked at his daughters.

"Yeah." Allison nodded.

I'm not going to be able to tweet, or post pictures on instagram... Deena then thought to herself.

Deena suddenly felt rather relaxed as she sat down on the bed, realizing that she couldn't tweet or post pictures.

"Deena?" Jonathan looked down at her daughter.

"Oh, yeah dad. No, we're not going to tell anyone." Deena told him honestly.

"Okay, well... try to get some sleep, I'm sure we will all feel much better tomorrow." Jonathan then told his girls.

"Yeah." Allison stood up and hugged her mom.

"Night mom, night dad."

"Night dad... night mom." Deena hugged her mom as well.

Deena and Allison then walked out and went over to their room.

"You okay?" Allison asked her sister who had seemed a bit freaked out before.

"Yeah... actually... yeah." Deena somehow felt more free.

"Good, I'm sure we'll be fine." Allison said as the girls both got into bed.

"Night Alli."

"Night Deena." Both sisters said good night as they went to sleep.

To be continued...

eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers