Back to the South Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,576 Followers

Feeling her soft skin, Jeffery looked up at Allison and gently ran his hand over her breast.

Mmm... Allison closed her eyes and enjoyed his touch.

The thought of him being black turned Allison on much more than she thought possible. Suddenly the word... negro, popped up in her head, which made her feel so guilty, but also so aroused.

As Tuma saw that his friend didn't need him to hold him up anymore, he waded over to Allison. Getting up behind her, Tuma ran his hand over her stomach, feeling her soft body. He then leaned down and kissed and licked Allison's neck.

Allison opened her eyes and looked back, where she saw Tuma.

"Mmm..." Allison moaned as Tuma looked up and kissed her lips.

Seeing Tuma and Allison kiss, Jeffery took both of her soft breasts into his hands and leaned down. He first took her left nipple into his mouth, sucking it, then licking it with his tongue. Leaning back, he gently fondled her breasts before he leaned back over and sucked her right nipple.

Allison held her hand on the back of Tuma's head as she felt his tongue slid in between her lips.

"Mmm." Tuma kissed her with such passion and power.

"Ohh." Allison then moaned out as she felt a couple of fingers run up and down her slit.

Tuma had reached around with his hand, down between her thighs, and was gently rubbing her wet pussy. Suddenly she felt something bigger rubbing against her slit.

Looking up, she saw Jeffery looking down, holding his foot long cock in his hand under the water

"Oh yes." Allison breathed heavily.

She wanted him inside of her so badly.

Jeffery then put his strong hands under Allison's armpits and with a splash, he picked her up.

"Wow." Allison was amazed by his strength as she put her legs around his hips.

Though as the water still covered Jeffery's waist, Allison's butt and half her legs were still under the surface of the water. Looking straight into his eyes, Allison leaned in and kissed Jeffery passionately.

With his strong arm around her back, Jeffery held her tight as he grabbed his hard black cock. Only the tip of his cock reached up through the surface of the water. Whilst Allison was still kissing his cheek and neck, he slowly sank her down onto his cock.

"Oohhhhhh!" Allison loudly moaned out as she felt her pussy being stretched by Jeffery's thick cock.

With his other arm now free, he put his hand on her butt and slowly eased her down even more.

"Ohhh so big!" Allison felt his cock go deeper and deeper inside of her.

With half of him inside of her, Jeffery started to buck his hips. The water gently splashed around them as Allison's lower half moved up and down through the surface, as they fucked. Suddenly Jeffery slowed down and Allison felt something big poke up against her butthole. With such lust in her eyes from having Jeffery inside of her, she looked around and saw Tuma looking down at her butt.

Oh god... he's going to stick his dick up my ass... Allison tilted her head back and closed her eyes as she felt the tip of Tuma's cock slip into her tight butthole.

Allison had never had anything in her butt before, but she didn't want Tuma to stop.

"Oohhh goddd!" Allison moaned as Tuma slowly pushed his cock deeper inside her butthole.

Out in the warm water, with the sun on top of her, Allison was sandwiched in between two negroes. Both her holes stuffed with big black cock.

"Oh yess oh yesss yess." She moaned as both men slowly started to buck their hips at the same time.

Allison had never felt anything like it, as she rolled her eyes back in her head.

"Ah... ah... ah..." Jeffery groaned whilst fucking Allison's tight pussy.

"Ahh.... ah...ahh." Tuma had managed to push half his thick cock up Allison's ass.

"Oh godd yesss!" Allison suddenly screamed out trembling, her eyes fluttering as she just had her first real orgasm.

Jeffery then looked over at Tuma and motioned up towards the beach, and Tuma nodded.

"Let's get out of the water." Jeffery said as both men knew that they could pound Allison much harder up on the beach.

"O...kay..." Allison breathed heavily when the two black men eased out of her, and she got down on her feet.

She walked slowly up towards the beach in between Jeffery and Tuma, looking lustfully up at each of them. Both men looked down at her slender white body with such hungry eyes.

Allison's perky breasts softly bounced with each step out of the water, as Jeffery's and Tuma's big cocks bobbed up and down.

Up on the beach, Tuma turned Allison to face him and then planted his lips on hers.

"Mmm." They kissed, sloppily licking each other's lips, sucking each other's tongues.

Jeffery got up behind Allison, pressing his cock up against her back.

Allison turned her head and kissed Jeffery, whilst Tuma squeezed her soft breasts.

Tuma then took Allison's hand as he laid down on the sandy beach. With one leg on each side of him, Allison looked down on him as she licked her lips. She then slowly lowered herself down, looking down at the stiff cock in Tuma's hand.

"Ohhh." Her pussy lips parted as his thick cock slid inside her.

As she moved her hips up and down, slowly fucking Tuma, Allison looked back over at Jeffery. He stood behind her with his big cock in his hand looking down at her.

Allison then slowly leaned over Tuma, her breasts mashed down against his chest. Still looking back at Jeffery, she reached back and parted her butt cheeks.

"Put it in." Allison moaned. She wanted his black cock in her ass. She wanted to stuffed like before.

As Jeffery then walked up behind her with his cock in his hand, Allison looked away and closed her eyes. She wanted to feel every inch of his cock as it entered her butt, she wanted to savor every second.

As Allison still held her butt cheeks open, Jeffery put the tip of his cock up to her tight butt hole. With a firm grip around his cock, he pushed into her butt hole.

"Ohhhhh." Allison gently bit her lower lip when she felt the thick cock being pushed into her ass.

"Ohhh yesss." Allison felt like such a slut, and she loved every second of it.

Having pushed half of his cock inside her butt, Jeffery started to slide his stiff cock in and out of her, slowly starting to fuck her.

Oh god... I'm being fucked by two negroes... Allison felt so guilty that she loved calling them negroes.

As she looked down at Tuma, she wanted to call him and Jeffery the n-word. She wanted to call these two black men the n-word as they fucked her white pussy and ass. Allison knew she would feel so racist, but she couldn't help it, she wanted it so badly.

"Fuck me... fuck me you... big niggers!" Allison came so hard when she finally said the word.

The word she had been taught to never say.

"Ohhhhh god yesss!" Allison screamed out in bliss whilst having both her holes stuffed with black cock.

With one leg on each side of her, Jeffery slammed hard into her tight ass.

"Ah ahh ahh." Jeffery grunted louder and louder with each thrust.

"Oh yess... yesss... slam your big nigger cock into my ass!" Allison couldn't stop herself.

"Ahh yess miss Allison!" Jeffery groaned out as he came hard in her ass.

While he grunted loudly, Jeffery shot load after load of hot cum into Allison's ass.

"Oh yesss!" Allison moaned with each of his bucks.

"Ah! ahh!" With two heavy thrusts Jeffery then emptied his balls, filling Allison's ass full of cum.

Exhausted, Jeffery pulled out of Allison's stretched butt hole, the tip of his cock still dripping with cum

"Mmm..." Allison then looked down at Tuma with a naughty smile on her face.

"I want you to shoot your nigger load in my pussy." Allison leaned down and kissed Tuma.

"Ye... yes miss Allison." Tuma bucked his hips as Allison slammed down onto his big cock.

"Ah! ah! ahh!" Tuma grunted out loud and with one last buck of his hips, he shot a huge load of cum into Allison's awaiting pussy.

"Oh yes... give me your nigger cum!" Allison was beside herself with lust.

She now knew that this was what she had been born to do, to fuck black negroes. If she ever got back into her own time, she would drop out of college and go into porn. She would become the biggest black cock slut there ever was.

"Ahhh!" Tuma exhaled heavily as with one last buck, he emptied his balls into Allison.

"Mmm..." Allison sunk down into the arms of Tuma.

With their cum leaking out from her pussy and ass, Allison then realized something.

"I don't even know your names?" She looked down at Tuma and up at Jeffery.

"I'm Jeffery miss Allison.

"Tuma... miss Allison." Tuma laid there breathing heavily. His thick cock lying down against his leg, cum oozing out from his cock slit.

"Mmm, nice to meet you Tuma." Allison leaned down and gave him a wet kiss.

She then stood up and walked over to Jeffery.

"Nice to meet you Jeffery." She leaned over and planted a wet kiss on his lips.

"I hope I can see the two of you again." Allison then smiled as she walked over to get her dress.

With a small smirk on her face, Allison left Jeffery and Tuma on the beach. But then on the way back to the house, she started to feel rather guilty.

I... I can't believe I actually called Jeffery and Tuma... nig... Allison couldn't bring herself to say the word.

It... must have been the heat... Allison told herself as she walked back to the Thompson house.

That evening during supper, the Thompsons and the Petersons were all gathered at the dinner table.

"So Jonathan, do you have an architect business back in California." Edward asked as supper was being served.

"Yes... a..." Jonathan almost forgot where he was.

"A small one." Jonathan said as Edward nodded.

At the other side of the table, Emma Thompson leaned over to Samantha.

"Everything okay before? You rushed out so quickly, I almost got a bit worried."

"Oh. Yes, I was just a bit... overwhelmed... Meriday was very..." Samantha whispered back.

"Oh I now." Emma smiled thinking of the strong negro.

Then as Elvira walked in with a plate for Abigail, Emma noticed her new hairdo.

"Elvira... your hair." Emma looked stunned.

Elvira looked a bit worried as she sat down the plate and saw that the other women looked at her.

"It's beautiful." Emma told her.

"Oh." Elvira blushed a little and reached up to touch her hair.

"Did you do that by yourself." Emma asked as she motioned Elvira to come over to her.

Emma marveled at Elvira's wavy and shiny black hair.

"No, miss Emma. Miss Deena did my hair." Elvira looked over at Deena.

"Oh, I didn't know you were a hairdresser Deena?" Emma looked over at her.

"Well I'm a b..." Deena was about to say beautician as her mother coughed.

"Ehm... Yes. Beauty is a real passion for me." Deena said as she had always taken great pride in her appearance and her skill as a stylist.

"I can tell." Emma looked at the beautiful Deena and then up at Elvira's hair.

"Her hair looks so beautiful, maybe you could fix up my hair a bit?" Emma adjusted her brunette curls.

"Sure Mrs. Thompson..." Deena said as Emma raised her eyebrow a little at her.

"I mean Emma." Deena smiled as she was more than happy to style Emma's hair.

"And mine." Both Abigail and Mary Sue chimed in.

"Of course." Deena smiled.

"Thank you Elvira." Emma smiled up at Elvira as she curtseyed and walked back into the kitchen.

Later that night in Jonathan and Samantha's bedroom.

"We probably have to start thinking about making a living for ourselves here." Jonathan laid in bed looking up at Samantha as she slipped out of her dress.

Jonathan looked longingly up at his naked wife who looked beautiful in the night light. He followed her backline down to her firm and round butt. "Yeah." Samantha turned around and saw the way her husband looked at her, as she picked up her nightgown.

Jonathan ogled Samantha's large and full breasts as she smiled down at him.

"Maybe I won't need this?" She held up her nightgown.

Jonathan shook his head as Samantha laid down her nightgown on the chair next to her. Walking over to the bed, her husband followed her every move. Jonathan sat up on the corner of the bed and laid his hands on Samantha's hips. He leaned over and kissed her stomach, whilst he slowly ran his hands up her body. As he had kissed his way up to her breasts, he looked up at Samantha who smiled down at him, as he then looked down and cupped her large and soft breasts. He gently fondled them before her leaned over and licked her nipples. Jonathan absolutely loved his wife's breasts.

"Mmm..." Samantha softly moaned as Jonathan sucked her breasts.

He licked one of her big nipples in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it and then gently sucking it. Jonathan was rock hard under his long nightshirt.

Samantha ran her hand through her husband's hair as he sucked her breasts. As she looked down at him, she suddenly felt so guilty for what had happened at the massage parlor, and even more so that she had enjoyed it. So she wanted to make it up to her husband.

Samantha reached down and started to pull her husband's nightshirt over his head, as Jonathan leaned back and held his arms up. Jonathan now sat on the bed naked, Samantha laid her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down onto his back.

"Wow." Jonathan looked at his beautiful wife go down onto her knees in front of the bed.

He couldn't believe what was happening as Samantha wrapped her fingers around his hard five inch dick.

Samantha smiled when she saw how excited and surprised her husband looked, as she then licked the tip of his cock.

"Ahh." Jonathan leaned back and closed his eyes.

Samantha slowly took the tip into her mouth, softly licked around it and then gently sucked it.

This is really happening... Jonathan smiled to himself as it had been years since Samantha took him into her mouth.

"Mmm..." Samantha bobbed her head as she started sucking her husband's dick.

"Oh yeah." Jonathan looked up at his wife who had more than half of his dick in her mouth.

Suddenly as she was sucking Jonathan, thoughts of Meriday flashed in her mind. Thoughts of his huge black cock dangling in front of her face. Samantha closed her eyes and started sucking her husband more and more passionately, whilst thinking of Meriday.

"Oh yes honey... yess.... ahhh!" Jonathan moaned out as he erupted in his wife's mouth.

Samantha felt a hot stream of cum hit the back of her mouth as she eagerly swallowed.

Oh yes Meriday... fill my mouth... Samantha felt a cum load land on her tongue as she swirled it around and then swallowed it.

"Oh god Samantha." Jonathan exhaled breathing heavily as it had been so long since he had experienced anything like that.

Oh god... Opening her eyes, Samantha realized that she had been thinking of Meriday whilst she was giving her husband a blowjob.

"That was amazing..." Jonathan trembled as Samantha gently sucked the tip of his dick.

"Mmm." Samantha licked her lips as she smiled at her husband.

Though she did feel a bit guilty, that she had thought of Meriday while she had pleasured her husband.

Jonathan and Samantha then laid down on their pillows, Jonathan still breathing a bit heavily.

"Seems the country life really agrees with you." Jonathan smiled.

"Seems that way." Samantha turned over and laid her arm over her husband's chest.

"Love you." Samantha looked up at her husband.

"Love you too."

As Jonathan laid there looking down at his beautiful wife, he wondered if the reason for Samantha's loving act had something to do with what he had seen earlier. Her massage.

Maybe I should tell her to get a massage more often... Jonathan then smiled to himself as he went to sleep.

To be continued...

eeric
eeric
1,576 Followers
12