Back to the South Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers

Catherine licked her lips whilst looking at the huge negro cock in front of her.

She leaned down with her head a bit more, and licked the tip.

"Mmm..." She moaned out as she took his cock head into her mouth and sucked it.

Horace's cock felt heavy in her mouth as she had her hand on his buttock, and only used her mouth to hold it up.

She took more of it into her mouth, parting her lips wide in order to be able to fit it.

"Ahhh." Horace groaned as he looked down at the white woman taking his huge cock in her mouth.

Catherine sucked him with such impatiens, bobbing her head, wanting to take more into her mouth.

"Ahh..." She gasped for air, looking up at the big negro looking down on her.

"I love having your big negro cock on my mouth." Catherine said in a very sultry way as she wrapped her fingers around his shaft, and wrapped her lips around his cock head again.

William breathed heavily as he stroked his hardening four inch penis.

Oh yes Catherine, take that huge negro cock in your mouth... William groaned.

"Mmm..." Catherine really slurped on Horace's big manhood, dripping saliva all over the floor.

Holding his heavy cock straight up, she then licked all the way down to his balls, which she then gently sucked. She gently sucked and licked his right ball, and then his left.

Looking up at his big black calls, Catherine smiled as she leaned up and licked her way to the back of his balls. She then continued between his balls and butthole.

Catherine then leaned up and pressed her face up between his butt cheeks and stuck her tongue out against his butthole.

"Mmm." She moaned as she licked Horace's butt.

"Miss Catherine?" Horace had never experiences a woman licking his butthole before.

Catherine then reached up and parted his butt cheeks and really buried her face in his ass.

She licked all the way up and down his butt, and then stuck her tongue right into his butthole.

To think that I kiss those lips... William breathed heavily as he watched his wife have her face buried in a negro's ass.

William loved how raunchy his otherwise so elegant wife could be.

"Mmm..." Catherine licked his butt one last time before she leaned back and stood up.

"Now let's take this dirty shirt off of you." Catherine pulled Horace's shirt over his head, revealing his strong chest.

Catherine then looked up into his eyes with a sultry smile on her face.

"Now Horace, I want you to lick me just as I licked you. And then I want you to stick that huge negro cock of yours deep into my butthole." Catherine breathed heavily as she got up on the bed on all fours.

"Okay miss Catherine." Horace moved over to the bed and looked down at Catherine's fully exposed pussy and ass.

Horace then reached over and held her buttcheeks apart whilst he looked at her puckered butthole for a moment. He then slowly leaned in and ran his tongue across Catherine's butt crack.

"Ah ah." Horace really stuck his tongue out and licked Catherine's butt hole.

It wasn't something that Horace had done before, but he found himself rather enjoying the feeling of licking her ass.

"Oh that's it Horace... lick my butthole." Catherine moaned.

William leaned back in his chair and stroked his now hard penis.

He absolutely loved seeing his lovely wife with a big black negro.

Horace tongued Catherine's ass for a good five minutes, furiously sticking it into her butthole.

Then suddenly, Horace leaned back and got up onto the bed behind Catherine.

His black cock was rock hard as he held it up to her ass.

Catherine felt such anticipation as she could feel the tip of his cock up against her butt.

William even got up and slowly walked over as he had to see that huge black cock enter his wife's tight butt hole.

Horace then gently pushed the tip of his cock up against Catherine's butt hole.

"Ohh." Catherine moaned as her butthole started to open up and take in his huge cock head.

Oh wow... William couldn't believe Horace could fit that huge cock head into his wife's ass.

"Oh god it's soo big." Catherine moaned as Horace pushed into her ass.

"Ahh." Horace groaned as he held his cock with a powerful grip, pushing further and further into Catherine's butt.

A third of his cock was in her butthole when he started to move his hips.

"Ah ah ahh." Horace had started fucking Catherine's tight ass.

"Oh yess... yess... yess." Catherine felt his huge cock almost split her ass.

With each thrust her pushed deeper and deeper inside her butt, and soon he was fucking her with more than half of his length buried in her ass.

"William... I want to feel you in my mouth whilst he takes me in the ass." Catherine moaned out as William slowly made his way around the bed.

He then got up on the king size bed and laid down on his back, with his crotch in front of Catherine, so she could much easier take his penis into her mouth.

Catherine wrapped her fingers around her husband's penis, something she could easily do.

She then licked some precum from the tip of his penis, and then took it into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh!" Catherine had to lean back and scream out as Horace pushed hard into her butt.

"Oh god you're so beautiful." William looked down at his beloved wife, who smiled up at him.

William watched as the big negro fucked his wife so good and hard from behind.

He watched as Horace held Catherine's hips with his hands and buck back and forth into her.

As Catherine took him into her mouth, William reached down and gently fondled his wife's soft breast that flopped under her.

Catherine easily took her husband's entire penis into her mouth as she sucked him hard.

"Oh Catherine." William moaned out as he knew he was close to cumming.

Horace looked down at his thick negro cock slam into miss Catherine's ass, and he loved every second of it.

"Ah ah ah ah ah." He pounded her hard with each thrust.

He wanted to bury his black cock in her ass, but at three fourths, he just couldn't seem to push any more in. So Horace leaned over her, placing his hands down next to hers on the bed, and started to really pound her hard.

"Oh god William, his negro cock is so deep in my butthole." Catherine looked up at her husband and with that William just couldn't last any longer.

"Ahhh." William groaned out as he came.

As Catherine heard her husband and noticed cum flowing out from the tip his penis, she realized that he was cumming, and quickly wrapped her lips around his cock.

"Mmm." She moaned as she felt cum oozing from her husband's penis.

It wasn't very much, but she always enjoyed the small amount her husband could produce.

That, and the fact that she knew that whenever she sucked a negro till finish, that she would get a mouthful of cum.

"Ahh ahhh!" Horace then groaned out loud as he was shooting his load deep inside Catherine's ass.

"Oh yes... fill my white butt!" Catherine moaned out as she felt Horace's powerful loads fill her butt.

Lying there panting from just having come, William looked over and watched his beloved wife lean up and passionately kiss the black negro who had just come in her butt.

Exhausted, Horace slowly pulled out of Catherine. Her butthole gaped for a while before it clamped back together. His big cock dripped cum over the bedsheet as he stood up.

Outside, Rebecca stood by one of the mansion's pillars in her see through nightgown, looking up at her parent's window. As the light from her parent's bedroom went dark, Rebecca made her way through the back garden. Her long brown hair flowed down her back as she jogged.

Her small perky breasts lightly bounced with each step.

When she came up to the guest house where Richard stayed, she quietly looked in through the open window.

"Mm... Oh Rebecca." Richard had his hand under the sheets, stroking his penis.

Richard knew that he shouldn't be touching himself like this, but at night when he went to bed, he thought of his darling Rebecca, and he just couldn't help himself.

Though still a southern gentleman, a virgin one at that, Richard only thought of kissing his beloved's sweet lips, holding her in his arms.

"Sweet dreams." Rebecca blew her soon to be husband a kiss.

She then continued on the dirt path behind the guesthouse, until she reached a run down shack.

The shack was lit with a small lamp from the inside.

Rebecca walked over and opened the shack door.

"Hi Samson." Rebecca smiled.

Inside the shack, there laid a big muscular, and very naked negro man.

"Miss Rebecca." Samson looked up at the young woman standing in the opening in her nightgown.

Rebecca looked at Samson with a naughty smile on her face, as her eyes wandered down to his huge black dingus that laid against his leg.

She then looked up at Samson as she slid the shoulders of her dress down her arms, letting her dress fall to the ground.

Rebecca stood there for a moment, in the nude, looking at him.

Samson looked up at the naked girl. Her slim white body had a glow to it from the light of the lamp. Her small perky breasts made him lick his lower lip, and his big cock started to rise when he looked down at her trimmed pussy.

Rebecca then slowly walked over to the hay bed, and laid down next to Samson.

Her breasts pressed up against his hard ebony chest when she leaned over and planted her lips on his.

"Mm." Rebecca passionately kissed Samson.

His wet tongue slipped in between her lips, as their tongues met and gently swirled around.

"Mmm." Rebecca ran her hand over his muscled chest whilst kissing his lips.

She then felt his large black cock against her leg, as she leaned up a bit.

Rebecca looked down at his huge dingus, and then gave Samson a sinful smile.

She leaned over and laid down on her belly, as Samson got a good view of her round firm butt.

With her elbows in the hay bed, and her jaw down into her open hands, Rebecca admired Samson's huge negro dingus.

She then leaned down and licked the tip of his cock. "Mmm..."

With her small hand, she reached down and grabbed the heavy cock, her fingers weren't even able to reach around it's girth.

As she slowly started to stroke his big negro cock, a dripplet of precum leaked out from the tip, which Rebecca eagerly leaned over and licked up.

"Mm." She then took his entire cockhead into her mouth and licked the slit with her tongue.

"Mmm... mm." Rebecca sucked his big cockhead as his cock started to grow even bigger.

Samson looked over at Rebecca's milky white butt as she bobbed her head.

"Ah yes miss Rebecca, eat mah negro dingus." Samson saw her try to get more of it into her mouth.

He then looked back at her butt, and squeezed left cheek with his big strong hand.

Rebecca gently fondled Samson's big ball as she sucked him harder and harder.

"Mmm." Rebecca's drool ran down the length of his shaft as she bobbed her head.

She loved how big he felt in her mouth and the taste of his precum on her tongue.

As Rebecca laid against his leg, sucking his big cock, Samson raised his other leg and put his foot down so he could lean over with his other arm, and grab her buttcheeks with both of his hands.

As he parted her cheeks, her ran some of his fingers down her slit, and rubbed her wet pussy.

"Ohh..." Rebecca moaned out as she felt his fingers against her most private of parts.

She then briefly stopped sucking, and leaned up and admired his big manhood again.

Mmm... I can't wait to feel this huge negro dingus inside of me... Rebecca smiled to herself as she wrapped her lips around the head and started sucking again.

Up at the guesthouse, Richard stood by the window, in his open night shirt, looking up at the mansion. The occasional cum dripplet oozed from his now limp penis.

He took a big gulp from the glass of water, as he looked up at Rebecca's window.

Richard felt rather guilty that he had just ejaculated, with thoughts of his sweet Rebecca, who probably laid up there in her room, innocently asleep.

"Oh Samson, stick that big negro dingus inside of me." Rebecca had her legs spread widely apart, with Samson in between, holding his rock hard black cock up against her pussy.

"Yah want mah big negro, miss Rebecca?" Samson looked down at the pretty Rebecca, her small perky breast pointing up at him.

"Oh yes Samson, please stick it inside of me." Rebecca begged the big black man on top of her.

Samson then looked down at his big cock and slowly pushed the tip insider Rebecca's tight pussy.

"Oooh yesss!" Rebecca moaned out as she felt her private parts being stretched by his big monster.

Samson slowly eased his big cock deeper inside of her.

"Ahh." Samson felt her tight pussy squeeze his huge manhood.

With half his length inside of her, he pulled back and then sank it bank inside of her.

Slowly at first. Then he increased his pace.

"Ah ah ahh." Samson soon fucked miss Rebecca hard.

"Ooh yes yeess yeesss!" Rebecca closed her eyes as she felt herself being stuffed.

Samson looked down at his big negro cock going in and out of her, sweat dripping from his forehead onto her smooth body. He licked his lips as he watched her small breasts bounce back and forth with each of his heavy thrusts.

Samson then put all his weight behind him as he slammed into Rebecca hard, burying his thick black cock deep inside her.

"Oohhhhhhhhh!" Rebecca screamed out as she had the most intense orgasm she had ever felt.

"Ahh ahh ahh." Samson pounded her hard as he heard her screams of pleasure.

Rebecca looked up at the sweating negro on top of her, as her eyes rolled back inside her head.

"Ohh goddd ohhhhhhh go!" Rebecca had another powerful orgasm.

"Ahh ahhh." Samson felt himself about to explode.

Looking up at the blissful looking miss Rebecca, who glistened with sweat, Samson wasn't sure if she wanted it inside of her, so he pulled out.

"Ahhhhhh!" With a loud and intense grunt, he shot a huge stream of cum across her body, that reached the top of her hair.

"Ahhh!" The next few heavy loads landed on Rebecca's chest, with more and more landing on her flat belly.

"Ah ahh!" Samson gave his cock a few heavy strokes, spurting out a few smaller loads just south of her belly.

Rebecca exhaled, breathing heavily as she looked down and ran her fingers through the cum on her chest.

Rebecca had heard that a black man's cum juices could make a woman's breasts grow larger, so she rubbed his cum all over her breasts.

"Ohh." A heavily breathing Samson sank down next to Rebecca, and then slid his tongue down her throat.

"Mmm." They both moaned as cum oozed out from Samson's cock head.

Then after another ten minutes of kissing, and swallowing a load of cum, Rebecca got up and got dressed.

"Mmm." Rebecca licked her lips and gave Samson one last look of her naked body in her see through nightgown, before she left.

On her way back to the mansion, she stopped, and looked in through Richard's window.

"Night my love." Rebecca blew him another kiss before going back to the mansion.

To be continued...

eeric
eeric
1,581 Followers
12