Back to the South Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matilda felt a bit unsure how to answer miss Catherine as she looked over at her. Though this was common knowledge among the negro staff, it wasn't something that was talked about, since Mr. Chatham was the head of the household.

So Matilda just nodded politely.

"Well, I want to surprise him this evening. I want him to watch the two of us have our butts stuffed by two big negroes. I know seeing two women like that would make him spurt so good," Catherine whispered as Matilda's eyes lit up.

"You want me to join you again, miss Catherine?" Matilda thought back on that evening, when she had been on all fours next to miss Catherine. When she, for the first time experienced the amazing feeling of having a big manhood being crammed into her tight butthole.

"Mmhm," Catherine could tell that Matilda was excited.

"Thank you miss Catherine," Matilda smiled as she couldn't wait for the evening to come.

"Oh miss Catherine, I almost forgot, I was supposed to let mastah Joseph know that miss Susan, wanted to see him up in their room," Matilda felt a bit concerned that she had neglected her duties.

"Oh, well better not keep my son waiting any longer then," Catherine told Matilda.

"Yes, miss Catherine," Matilda hurried over to the garden where she saw mastah Joseph watch his son play with the other maids.

As she was panting from her jog over, Matilda stopped and took a breath before she walked over to Joseph.

"Mastah Joseph," Matilda said politely.

"Yes Matilda," Joseph looked up at the ebony maid.

"Miss Susan wanted to see you up in your room, mastah Joseph," Matilda told mastah Joseph as she saw him try to hide an excited look on his face.

"Thank you Matilda," Joseph told her as he stood up and waved over Jinny, one of the maids who were playing with young Thomas.

"Jinny, I'm going inside for a bit, you'll watch over Thomas," Joseph told her.

"Oh yes mastah Joseph," Jinny said looking back at the adorable little Thomas.

As Joseph walked inside, his mind raced with thoughts of his wife with Coffey and Toley. He wondered how he would find his beautiful wife. Hurrying upstairs, he stopped outside their room and gently knocked on the door.

"Susan?"

"Come in," He heard his wife's voice from inside the room, as he took a breath and opened the door.

Joseph gulped when he saw his luscious wife lay naked in bed. Susan smiled up at him, as his eyes wandered over her body. He looked at her big soft milky breasts as he walked closer. She had her legs spread.

"Mm," Susan moaned a little looking up at her husband, as she ran her hand down towards her nether regions.

Joseph gulped again when he saw that a small wet patch had formed on the bedsheet between his wife's thighs. As he looked closer, Joseph saw a white liquid leak out from his wife's pussy.

Oh my god... Joseph swiftly started to undo his pants. He knew that one of the negroes had come inside of her. He wanted to get inside of his wife so badly.

Susan felt so aroused as she smiled up at her husband, watching him fumble a bit with his pants. She knew exactly what he wanted.

Joseph finally got his pants down. His penis was fully erect as he hurried up onto the bed, and got up in between his wife's legs. Joseph breathed heavily as he looked down at his wife's cum filled pussy. He grabbed his average sized penis when he saw another small wad of cum flow out from Susan's pussy. He couldn't wait to slide his penis inside. To feel the warm gooeyness of a negro man's semen as he slid his penis through it.

Susan licked her lips as she saw how excitement on her husband's face.

"Oh," Joseph groaned as he finally slid his penis inside his wife's pussy. His penis slid so easily in and out of her. He could feel the wetness of another man's cum covering his penis.

"Mm, that feels so nice Joseph," Susan moaned looking up at her loving husband. Though she could barely feel her husband inside of her after Coffey and Toley had stretched her with their big negro manhoods, Susan moaned as she knew how much her husband loved bedding her after a negro man had filled her up with his man juices.

"Ah ah," Joseph breathed heavily. He knew he wouldn't last much longer. He had never lasted very long inside his wife's cum filled pussy.

"Ahh," Joseph climaxed inside of his wife as load after load of cum spurted out from the tip of his penis.

"Oh yes, Joseph," Susan loved the look on her climaxing husband's face.

"Ohh," Joseph sank down onto his wife after emptying his balls.

With a dreamy look on his face, Joseph looked up at his wife, and softly kissed her. He then exhaled as he slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep a very happy man next to his wife.


To be continued.