Back to the X-Files Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doc why did you want to see us in private, Scully asks.

Because I need to tell you my plan on how we are going to stop Krychek in 1955, Doc replies.

Doc takes the paper from the airport out of his pocket and sets on the table. This says that it disappeared over Lyon estates and reappeared there so that means he landed at Lyon estates, My plan is to go back to about ten minutes after he lands and send him back to the future.

How? Mulder asks.

Doc takes a small blue box out of his pocket.

With this, Doc says.

This will send anyone to and date I choose by setting the date and pushing the green button, I built it just in case something like this happened, bit the only thing is that the person has to be with in ten feet of it for it to work.

That Shouldn't be a problem, we just seek up in back of him.

Doc says right, now let's get back there.

They all walk back into the main cave and Marty comes up to them.

Hey what did you guys need to talk about and why was it so important you find out about any u.f.o sightings on Nov 12 1955,Marty asks.

Well Marty it's along story and I don't want to go into it right now, but lets just say now that we know this stuff we can stop Krychek.

Just then the main entrance door blows open and Krychek army of robots come marching, Marty mother starts to run towards Marty and One of the robot shoot her.

All of a sudden the freedom fighters come out of the study fully armed and start to fight.

Marty runs over to his mother and kneels down next to her, Don't die, not now, we are so close to winning.

Marty mother looks at him and says, I know, I know...then closes her eyes and stops breathing.

NO! Marty yells and picks up a gun and starts to shoot at them.

Doc looks at Mulder, Scully, and Skinner and says we better load Mr. Fusion and get out of here before something happens to us.

They all start to head over to the Delorean.

When Biff steps out of the shadows.

Where do you think you are going? He asks.

We are getting out of he to stop Krychek.

I don't think so, Biff response, and pulls out a gun.

Now that I've caught you president Krychek will appoint me to his chamber and points the gun at Doc's head.

Just then there's a big flash of light and Biff falls to the floor and drops his gun.

Biff looks up and sees George standing over him, why Biff, Why did you betray us.

Biff looks at him and says, Because you all are fools and are on the loosing side of a war you can't win,and besides the money was better on President Krychek's side.

Then he reaches down and pushes a button on his belt and jerks a little and stops breathing.

Biff, George says and shakes him with his foot.

George looks at Doc and says he's dead.

He must have had a voltage shocker...ugh.

Doc goes over and starts to fill the Mr.fusion, and Scully bends down next to George and takes his pulse.

Scully shakes her head no.

Doc comes back over and takes his Jacket off and puts it over George.

He gave his life to save ours, now lets not let him down.

Marty comes over, We're getting killed out there, we lost half of our forces, including My mother and Strickland, how in the world did they know where we were.

Doc looks at Marty with a sad look and says, Biff told them.

Marty asks where is my father?

Doc hangs his head down.

Skinner goes over to Marty and puts an arm around him, Marty your father saved our lives and i don't know how to tell you this but he got killed right after.

Biff killed him, Marty asks.

No, Scully says, we don't know what did, Biff had killed himself already.

Just then Biff sits up and says, did someone say my name.

Marty, Doc, Scully, Mulder, and Skinner turn around and see Biff sitting there.

How are you still alive, you stopped breathing, when you ran an electric shock though your body.

I held my shock a little and held my breath, and as for the electric shock, that was for George, you see it's new it's call the c11shcocker, it's pain less when it enters you, then a few seconds later you feel a big shock and it's all over.

Marty pulls a sonic gun out of his pocket, Points it at Biff, This is for my Mother and father, he pulls the trigger and Biff falls to the floor dead.

Marty looks at The Doc and tells him, you guys better get out of here.

We can't hold them off much longer.

Doc looks at Marty and says you are a great friend, and hugs Marty.

Marty says you too Doc, now you guys better get going.

Just then a man comes running down from the tunnel that leads to the house exit.

Captain Mcfly, the house is being surrounded, no one can get out that way.

Doc looks at Marty with a scared look.

Doc, Marty says you guys just get in that car, I'll get you out.

Doc, Mulder, Scully, Skinner all run over to the Delorean and get in.

Doc starts the Delorean.

Marty goes over to the wall and reaches for a lever, as he dose he gets shot and falls to the floor.

Marty, Doc yells.

Mulder says we're going to fail to stop Krychek and all of this will stay the same.

Wait, Marty is pulling himself up, Doc says.

Marty pulls himself up and pulls down the lever, and then falls back to the floor.

The top of the cave starts to rumble and then there's a load bang and it blows off, and the floor starts to move up.

Krychek's robots start to shoot at the Delorean.

Now time wait for us to reach the top, Doc says.

He starts to flip switches fast and the Delorean takes off into the air.

Doc types in the date November 12,1955 2:12am.

I set the time circuits for 2:12am.

That's just a little over one minute after I call the time machine back.

Doc says this one for you Marty and steps down on the gas.

BANG BANG BANG!

Nov 12,1955 2:12am Hillvalley, California

BANG BANG BANG!

The Delorean arrives in 1955.

Doc says well it's too dangerous to land at Lyon estates, because I'm sure the police is looking for a u.f.o..

Then where do we land, Scully asks.

I think it's best if we land at the mine and hide it in there, Mulder says.

Doc says, I agree with you.

Doc lands the Delorean in front of the mine and backs it way in.

O.k. everyone it's a ways from Lyon estates so I know we won't catch Krychek near there, so we are going to have to go into town, so be careful.

Why Doc? Skinner asks.

Becuase there is two Mulders, two Scullys, and two mes here.

Skinner looks puzzled.

Doc says you know how Mulder and Scully told you about going back in time.

Yes, Skinner replies.

Well, today is the most important day and night of that trip, because tonight is the night when they get sent back to the future by getting hit by lighten.

Scully says I get it, if we do something to change that, we won't get back to the future and have to live our lives out in 1955,and I would have to marry Mulder.

Doc says your part right, but what I mean is if we do something to change that we could cause a major paradox.

Everyone said, o.k. Doc we won't do anything that could hurt anything we did back here before, because they knew when Doc said paradox that it was really bad.

They all get out and Doc looks back.

Great Scott he exclaims.

What is it Doc, Mulder asks.

Doc says look.

They all look and see that the top of Mr.fusion has been blown off and that there is a broke hose.

Doc says, I'm glade i picked up some replacement parts in 1985 and put the in the trunk, the only thing is I hope we don't get a flat tire because I had to take the spare out to make room for the parts.

Mulder hears a whistling sound and looks down at the front tire.

Doc could you repeat that part about the tire.

I said I hope we don't get a flat tire because I don't have the spare, why.

Mulder looks at Doc and points at the front tire.

Everyone looks where Mulder is pointing.

What else can go wrong, Skinner says.

Doc says i think it's just a small hole and the filling station in town should be able to fix it, I'll work on the car you guys go after Krychek.

Doc walks over to Scully and reaches in to his pocket and hands her the blue box, and tells her to remember that it will only work if she is within ten feet.

He also tells her all she has to do is push the green button when with in ten feet, that he has already put the date in May 9 2018 7:04pm.

Why 7:04 p.m. Doc, Scully asks.

Because President Mulder's car takes off at 6:00pm and I want him well under way before that crazy man gets back there.

Scully says o.k..

Wait here, Doc tells them, and then he gets back in the Delorean.

Doc hands each one of the a walkie talkie, Take these, we can keep in contact that way.

Doc opens the trunk to the Delorean and takes out a suitcase.

He opens it and takes out some a set of men’s clothes and a set of women’s clothes.

Them are the clothes we bought when we were back here the first time, Scully says.

Right, I put them in this suit case and put them in the trunk before you left, I was going to give them to you as a reminder your time travel trip but I never got around to it, put Them on for you will fit in here.

Scully goes behind the bushes and changes.

Skinner looks at Doc and asks what about me?

Doc reaches back in the suitcase and takes out a twenty-dollar bill.

Here you are going to have to buy something in town.

Skinner takes the money, and says thank you.

Scully comes back from around the bushes, all dressed in her fifty's clothes, and Mulder goes back to change.

Skinner starts to giggle.

Laugh, Scully says but you haven't seen Mulder yet.

About five minutes later Mulder comes.

Skinner looks at him and laughs out load, and when he stops he says thank you, thank you very much, in an Elvis voice.

Mulder looks at him and says I can't wait to see what you look like.

Doc says now you three get a move on.

Mulder, Scully, and Skinner walk into town.

When they get to Town Square they stop.

So we do we start to look, Skinner asks.

No where, first we get you some fifty's clothes, Mulder replies.

They all go across the street to the clothing store and stop out front.

Scully says Mulder and i will wait out here and keep an eye out for Krychek.

Good idea, Skinner says and then he goes in.

Mulder says he look Scully over on the courthouse stairs.

Scully looks, It's us Mulder.

Strange isn't it, Mulder says.

Scully says yea, it's strange but I didn't think you found anything strange.

Just then Strickland walks by, and He stops.

Mulder bends over to Scully and says I hope he doesn’t notice that there’s two of us.

Hi, how is everything, Strickland asks.

Fine, Mulder and Scully respond.

How are you?

Good.

Enjoying your honeymoon?

Yes, Mulder says.

Strickland says, I hate to ask you this but would you mind helping at the dance tonight, three of my parents called and said they couldn't make it and I would hate to cancel the dance.

Well...AAA. Scully says.

Mulder says no, not all we would be glad to help.

Thank you, I’ve asked everyone i knew and they all said no.

Glad to help, Mulder says.

Now i just need one more.

Mulder says my bother is here in town and I’m sure he would be glad to help too.

Strickland says are you sure he won't mind?

Mulder says I’m sure.

Strickland says, O.k. then, the dance starts at 8:00pm,be sure to get there around 7:50pm.

Mulder says we'll be there.

Strickland thanks them again and then walks away.

Scully looks at Mulder and exclaims how could you tell him we would help.

Mulder says, Scully you forget that Marty's parents get together at that dance, and if it was canceled, they wouldn't.

Mulder, they didn't cancel it the first or second time, so they must have found someone to help, so they would have this time.

Do you want to take that chance or would you rather, we just send a few extra hours here in 1955 and make sure, besides it gives us a chance to hear some good music.

Mulder you better pray that we don't change anything at that dance tonight, remember Marty is going to be there.

Yes, I know that, so we'll be careful not to interfere with anything he does.

Just then Skinner comes walking out of the store with a brown tweed suit on.

Mulder and Scully start to laugh softly.

What, Skinner says.

While still laughing, Mulder says is that all they had.

Skinner replies, no, but I thought it looked nice.

Mulder says, you look like a nerd, to use a fifties word.

Well Mulder you like an Elvis want to be, Skinner says with a smile.

Just then Skinner says look over in the town square in front of the court house.

Mulder and Scully looks.

It's Krychek, lets get him, Mulder says.

Mulder and Skinner start to walk towards Krychek.

Scully grabs Mulder by the arm and says wait.

Mulder and Skinner stop.

What is it Scully, Mulder asks.

Look who else is over there.

Is they, who I think they are, Skinner asks.

Yes Sir, It Doc, Mulder, and me, we must be setting up for the lighting tonight, we can't risk going over there.

Your right Scully, Mulder says, we best wait in till he gets away from them before we try to send him back to the future.

A bus passes in front of Mulder, Scully, and Skinner, ands when it gets by them Krychek is no longer in the Town Square.

Great we've lost him, now what do we do, Skinner exclaims.

We find him again, Scully responds.

Where do we start looking, Skinner asks.

How about the motel, Mulder says.

it's as good of any place to start, Scully adds.

There's only one in town, it the blue bird motel about a half of mile down the road.

They all walk to the motel and go in.

Mulder rings the bell.

An old man about seventy-five years old comes to the desk.

Yes, can I help you?

We're looking for a man named Alex Krychek, early to mid fifties, about 5'10, 160lbs, is he staying here? Mulder asks.

Well let me check the book.

The old man starts to go though the guest book, and says nope no one registered here by that name.

Scully asks have you seen a man matching his description.

Umm, let me think, What color was his hair?

Blond, Scully responds.

Yes now that, you mention it I have, he checked in about seven and rented one of our monthly rooms,now just let me go though and find his name.

Strange man, the clerk adds as he flips though the guest book.

Why’s that, Skinner asks.

Well, he asked if we had color t.v, I asked what, and mumbled something to himself, I think he said it's going to easier then I thought to take over this world back here, I said what did you say, he said he diddn't say anything.

I guess that's why he stuck in my mind so well, and that it has been a long time since we've rented a room for the whole month.

Mulder looks at Scully and says well we now know it's him.

The clerk said he's his name Fox Mulder.

Mulder eyes just got wide, and he asked what room is he staying in.

Room 4 the clerk replies.

Is he in there now? Scully asks.

Nope he left about eight and I haven't seen him since, what's this all about?

He's wanted by the F.B.I for impersonating a federal officer, Mulder replies.

So I take it your with the F.B.I.

Yes, Skinner answers, could we see his room.

Sure the clerk says right after I see some I.D.

Mulder hands the clerk his badge.

He's pretending to be you.

Mulder replies, yes and I want to catch him.

Clerk says ok, I'll show you his room, follow me.

The clerk takes the master key down and walks out from behind the counter and leads Mulder, Scully and Skinner to Krychek’s room and unlocks it.

The clerk looks at Mulder and says, I’m going back to the office lock up when you leave.

Mulder says ok, thank you for letting us in.

The clerk leaves and Mulder Scully and Skinner go in to the room.

They all look around the room.

Mulder says I'll take the closet.

Scully says I'll look around out here.

Skinner says ok, I'll take the bathroom.

Mulder goes over to the walk in closet, opens the door and turns on the light.

The closet has a suitcase in it, the suit case looks like it's from the 1800's Mulder opens it.

In side the suit case Mulder finds Krychek future clothes, a news paper Dated Oct 18 1799,and a another paper dated Nov 3 1955.

Mulder took out the paper it was a Boston, mass. dated Oct 18 1799 and read the headline read in bold BANK ROBBED, he continued to read, at 1:14pm the first bank of Boston was robbed by an unknown person.

Witnesses say he had funny shinny clothes on and had a gun that would make people disappear, the robber got away with one thousand dollars in gold.

Mulder picks up the next paper dated Nov 3,1955 and reads it, nothing is strange on the front page then he opens the sports section and all the winning horse races has been circled. Then on the next page it says missing gold from the 1799 Boston bank robbery returned.

Mulder reads the article, it read a local man was digging a hole for a pet that had just died, when he hit what he thought was a rock, he bent down and saw that it was a sack.

He pulled the sack up the sack had first bank of Boston on it, when he opened it, it was full of gold,the man quickly closed the bag back up and set it aside. Then finished laying his pet to rest and pick up the bag of gold and went to police.

The police called the F.B.I who gave the man a ten thousand dollar reward for returning the gold, the man's name is not being given out by his own request.

When asked how the gold got way out to here. The F.B.I. said he must have fled west after the robbery.

Mulder puts the papers back down and is about to go out and help Scully when he notices something in the pocket of Krychek's future clothes.

He bends over and takes it out of the pocket, it looks like something out of star trek, Mulder thinks.

He looks at the handle on the bottom of the handle it says colt vaporizer model 416.

Well, I know how he made that person disappear now, Mulder thinks, and then picks up the papers and goes out to see Scully.

Did you find anything Mulder, Scully asks.

I sure did take a look at this stuff, Mulder hands Scully the stuff he found in the closet.

Scully looks at the stuff and says, we now know where he got his money to start his take over and how he knew how to make all the things he has.

What do you Mean Scully, Mulder asks, how do we know, how he knows how to make all the stuff he has.

Scully hands Mulder a c.d. about the size of a penny, and then hands him what looks a lap top computer.

What's this, Mulder asks.

Just put the disk in the little slot on the top.

Mulder puts it in.

The screen displays a list, 890 ATTACK ROBOT 190 LAZER CANNONS 740 LAZER PLANES 100B BODY ARMOR, and the list has twenty-five more weapons on it.

Mulder says is this what I think it is plans how to make all these things?

Yes and that's only one disk, there's five more of them in this case.

Mulder takes the lap top and sets it on the floor and takes out his gun.

No wait Mulder Scully exclaims.

Too late Mulder pulls the trigger, bang, the bullet hits the laptop and bounces off and goes into a wall.

Scully says, I tried to tell you that won't work, look at the label on the bottom.

Mulder picks up the laptop and turns it over and reads the label, BULLET, LAZER, AND WATER PROOF, WARNING DO NOT STEP ON.

Mulder sets it back down on the floor and jumps on it, Crash, Crack, zitttttt.

The laptop was smashed.

Skinner comes out of the bathroom.

What's all the noise out here, I heard a gun shot and then all kinds of other noises.

Well, Sir, I've almost got Krychek stopped.

How?

I just destroyed the only thing that can tell him how to make his weapons.

Scully says, No Mulder you destroyed, the only thing we know of that can read the disk that tell him how to make his weapons, but you know how small them disk are, they could be read in a watch.