Back to Work Pt. 01

Story Info
I am outed at work as a masochistic whore.
1.7k words
4.3
5.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is what happened yesterday or at least the first part of it. As I've told a lot of you guys, I had a very exhausting day yesterday, but it turns out they want me to keep my job... sort of!

I got back from lunch a little after 1pm yesterday, and just as I thought, the boss wanted to see me in his office. I was terrified... I was certain I was about to be fired, because word had quickly spread about how I'd been conducting myself around the office lately, not to mention the reoccurring events in the men's bathroom, which seemed to be attracting more and more participants every day.

Not to mention my newly exposed Imagefap galleries, and the identifying pictures of me in the topmost gallery, and the fact that I am not supposed to be on line during work hours (unless it's work related), and the fact that I am definitely not supposed to be visiting porn sites on my work computer at all, and that my face can be clearly seen on my Imagefap site, and my pseudonym *wetapril* has been "corrected" to reveal my real name *Jan Cunis*.

So I walked into Dave's office expecting to be read the riot act and fired on the spot. And just to humiliate me further, one of my Masters from Imagefap had instructed me to dress like a street prostitute this morning. And yes, although I was very worried about losing my job, the intoxicating fear and humiliation of this situation was affecting me exactly as it usually does, and I was fully lubricating. Which as you know produces a very recognizable odor of dirty sex. I mean, my wet vagina smells exactly like anyone else's wet vagina, only more so... maybe much more so... and when I am not wearing panties you can definitely smell me from across the room.

And Dave's nose did visibly crinkle as I stepped into the interrogation chamber, and he stared at me for a long minute. Maybe three minutes, as I stood right inside his doorway, hoping to to be asked to be seated or something.

"Come over here," Dave said. So I walked over and stood in front of his desk.

And I stood there, dressed in my whore outfit, blushing harder with every breath I took. I could definitely smell myself, and I was wearing a totally "not safe for work" outfit: cherry red patent leather stilettos, matching tiny leather mini (no panties), black gartered stockings, and a black bra with huge holes cut out for the nipples, covered by a wispy, transparent shawl/wrap which did almost nothing to make my nipples, which were painted cherry red with lipstick to match my shoes and mini, look anything less than obscene.

Dave stared at me uncomfortably, then finally asked, "What the hell is going on, Jan?"

And I was tongue-tied for another few minutes, as I sputtered and teared up a little bit, and my nipples hardened as my boss Dave, who had trained me and explained to me all the protocols of this office, and had been a mentor figure to me for a long time, sat there and watched me turn red as a beet, as my nipples hardened into stiff little points and my copious secretions started dripping down my legs.

"Never mind Jan, I already know what's going on. I just wanted to know if you had a better explanation than the explanations I keep hearing from your colleagues."

"Umm..." I said, finally trailing off with a half-hearted shrug. I literally had no idea what to say... what could I say?

"Well Jan, whatever it is you think you are going through, or whatever game you are playing with your online buddies or whatever, at the end of the day you are disrupting the workplace." He looked at me with his aristocratic cheeks and strong jaw line, and I missed the days when we had been friendlier with each other. "And if it were up to me I would fire you."

I struggled to take it all in for a moment, and I wasn't quite understanding something about the sentence he had just uttered... Wasn't it his decision whether to fire me? I started to articulate a question to that effect, but he stopped me.

"Turn around," he commanded. "That's right, full circle." Dizzy with embarrassment, I did what Dave told me to do. "Jan, are you wearing any panties?"

"No Sir."

"Have you been masturbating at your workstation?"

"Yes. Yes Sir"

"Wow. right at your workstation." Dave leaned over the desk and wrote something down. "Jan, have you been looking at bondage porn there too...? Have you been looking at bondage pornography and masturbating at your desk, while everyone else is working...?"

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry, Sir."

"APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED!!!" Dave suddenly screamed, slapping his palm to his desk to make a loud crack, not unlike a judge's gavel. Another awkward silence followed. Dave looked back at his stack of papers.

"And what exactly has been happening in the men's bathroom these last few days... Huh? Tell me, Jan... Please, please... Please just try to make me understand...?"

"Well... Ummm..." And suddenly I burst into tears. "I'm sorry Dave. I'm so sorry, I can't help it... I can't resist, It's... It's too good, I just can't... I can't say "no" anymore. I try but I just can't help it..." I tried to look up at him but I couldn't take the severity of his gaze, I just ended up staring back at the floor, quietly weeping and sniveling, until Dave said, "Bullshit. Of course you can help it."

Finally I braced myself and looked deliberately up at Dave's face, just to hopefully beg him with my eyes to give me a second chance, or to at least forgive me on some level, or something. Actually I'm not sure what I wanted from him... my ass felt huge and my breasts felt swollen with milk, and for one strange moment I felt like I was in a mother goose rhyme. I felt like a waddling duck standing there in front of him, and I couldn't hide anywhere, there was nowhere to hide, nothing to hide behind. And at that moment I remembered the way God had seen me, seeing into my mind, right through all the nonsense I had been feeding myself about sex addiction and the whole bit, knowing that of course, of course I had all the strength I needed to get myself under control, to pay penance and repent... God had given me all the strength I needed to stop this at any time.... The only problem was that, well, I really didn't want to, I selfishly preferred not to, I was too deliciously fixated on the guilty pleasures of the flesh, on the shameful transgressions of sin. Or was it really just transgression for transgression's sake? It was apparent to me that Dave could see through me just like God could. And for some reason, that very fact made it all the more thrilling to be shamed by him.

"You are so disgusting" said Dave, pushing my nose into it. His tone was unforgiving, his masculine face stern and unrelenting. I was so devastated by this situation... Dave, my former mentor and the guy who had hired and trained me here at my first real job, a man who I admired and genuinely looked up to, was now cornering me, making me admit that I was choosing all this, that I was much more than just a weak-willed slut giving into the desires of a few rowdy guys. Instead, I was the cause of all this, that if anything, the guys were giving in to my depraved and masochistic fantasies. And as I stood before him, fully realizing the implications of all this, realizing in full illumination what a person like Dave must think about a person like me, some kind of dam broke inside my body and a torrent of smelly fluid gushed down my legs, bathing my inner thighs. Had I just squirted, for the first time ever?

Whatever it was that happened, I was sure Dave noticed. He could not help but to have noticed the smell, and as the pussy cream saturated and dampened the tops of my gartered stockings, I could see his eyes focus right on that area of my anatomy and grow wide.

And that is when I finally thought of something to say. "Shouldn't I be punished?" I suggested meekly.

"Yes Wet April," snarled Dave, revealing that he'd been looking at my Imagefap profile. "BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUNISH A GIRL WHO LIKES IT!!" Again he slammed his hand down on the table with a gavel's crack. "I mean Jan, how are you supposed to punish someone who likes to be punished, huh? What am I supposed to do, shove a lit torch up your pussy?" That last part he whispered, as if he couldn't bare saying it out loud, even if it it bore no reflection on him. It was a description of a drawing I had just posted on Imagefap earlier this morning.

He knew everything.

My face turned crimson red, and I could feel something strange take ahold of me, something I hadn't felt in a very, very long time. And without my even controlling it, a strange heat blossomed from within my belly, and a voice from deep within me answered him:

"Yes Dave. You should punish me by shoving a lit torch into my vagina. Do you want me to spread my legs wide open, so you can do that?"

And the scariest thing was that in that moment, in that room, I truly meant it. I knew what I was offering him, and I was ready.

But Dave broke the spell, slamming his hand down on his desk one more time, and said, "No you sickening, perverted bimbo! If it were up to me, I'd fire you immediately. IMMEDIATELY! But unfortunately it's not up to me. This one's totally out of my hands."

And with that, he gave me a suite number that anyone could recognize as on the top floor of our building, and he said "They're waiting for you already. Better get your nasty ass up there before they change their minds."

And he shooed me out of the room, not waiting until after the door closed to dial his phone. "She's coming," I heard him say, right before I slipped out.

And I was on my way to the elevators, but beyond that I had no idea what to expect.