Back to You Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver leaned forward, closing his eyes as his face zeroed in on Matt's tenting boxers. He kept them closed, using only the scent of pre-cum and pheromones to guide him towards his target. Feeling the head that radiated heat off Matt's throbbing meat, Oliver kissed the cotton lined shaft, sending a rush through his body from being that close to Matt. Relaxed, Oliver hooked his fingers against the spaces between the words "Calvin" and "Klein" respectively. Pulling them down, he watched in amazement as Matt's shaft exposed itself. Oliver couldn't believe the length as he continued to pull down until finally the well-defined head of the boy's cock peeked through the elastic. Oliver let out a loud gasp as he pulled the tight boxers off Matt's cock, leaving it swinging just before his eyes.

Concerned, Matty cradled the back of the boy's head, asking in a longing voice, "Ollie, are you okay?" He looked down with sympathetic eyes as if trying to determine where things had gone wrong. But Oliver's eyes met his with a lust filled fixation that Matt had never seen before. Oliver grabbed the cock with a curious hand, gripping it softly at the base. He looked up, flashing Matt a wide-eyed expression, "It's just...you're just...so big."

Matt breathed out, relieved, taking Oliver's curiosity as a willingness to keep going. He felt the boy's soft hands as he continued, "I've never seen one so big before." Oliver's words would have assumed a sense of worry, but the boy spoke with such determination that made him sound a bit cocky.

Matt decided to call his friend's bluff, asking, "Do you like it?" Oliver leaned forward, extending his tongue and licking up Matt's cock from the base of his balls all the way up to his head. He lingered there for a few more seconds, digging his tongue into Matt's slit, lapping up the pre-cum that oozed out.

Matt felt weak in the knees as Oliver announced, "I'm gonna make this mine." And no sooner did the words leave his mouth, that he quickly replaced them with Matt's hard cock. He started slowly, wrapping his lips just before the tip and sucking hard. Matt's moans proved to be the encouragement he needed as he desperately tried to take more of the boy's length. Oliver was only about halfway down Matt's swelling nine inches when he felt his gag reflex kick in. Matt couldn't believe the sight as he watched Oliver quickly rub away the slight tears that fell down the boy's face as he pushed past his limits. He pressed his hands on Oliver's shoulders to steady himself, feeling his knees grow weak at Oliver's hungry mouth.

Oliver let go of his thoughts, instead allowing himself to get lost in the sensation that urged him to make Matty feel as good as possible. Matt cried out from Oliver's efforts, becoming a moaning and quivering mess as Ollie continued to work up the boy's cock. He spoke out in short breaths, "Ollie. I'm not gonna last much longer. You're gonna make me cum!"

Oliver took that warning as a challenge, sucking harder on the boy's throbbing cock as Matt ran his fingers through his hair. He couldn't believe the feeling of Oliver's wet mouth on him. The sounds the boy was making as his mouth filled with spit and precum got Matt dangerously closer to the edge. He held out for as long as he could- desperately trying to prolong this moment, but as Oliver raised his hand and joined it with Matt's, the boy was no match. He moaned out in quick breaths as his cum shot out of his pulsing cock and into Oliver's willing mouth. He stopped for a second, staying still to focus only on Matt's cock as it blasted jets of warm cum into his mouth. He could feel the sweet nectar on his tongue and he swallowed down, feeling it trickle down his throat. He couldn't believe how good Matt tasted as he confidently sucked on the slit of Matt's cock, as if trying to get as much out of it as he could.

The motions proved too much for Matt as his legs finally gave out and he sunk down towards the floor. Oliver braced him with his hands, catching Matt and resting him onto his knees as gently as he could. Matt let out a chuckle, embarrassed at his weakness. But Oliver joined in, providing much needed reassurance as he held the spent boy in his arms. Matt looked over at Oliver whose lips were glistening with his cum. He brought a hand up, gently removing the strands of Ollie's messed up hair. He then leaned in, kissing him soft but deep. He opened his mouth, allowing entrance for Oliver's tongue. The boys kissed like that for what felt like hours, savoring each other's cum.

Some time later, they found their way back onto the bed. Ollie propped himself up, resting his hands behind his head as Matt found a cozy spot on Oliver's chest. Matt ran a finger against Oliver's smooth skin, enjoying the freedom he now held to touch Oliver as much as he wanted. Oliver stared off into the distance, delving deeper into himself as he spoke, "There's just something about the way you look at me- with those piercing blue eyes. It's like you see something in me I haven't seen in a long time." He looked over to find Matt fixed on him. He continued, "It makes me want you in every way possible."

Matt draped his arm over Oliver's exposed chest and placed his face close to his. He replied with a soft expression, "I'm here Ollie, for as long as you'll have me." He felt a smile rise on his face, "I'm not letting you get away this time."

***

Matt just got out of his fifth period class and was on his way to meet up with Oliver for lunch. It had been like this for the past few days- with the boys meeting up, then sneaking off to spend some time together during school. Since Monday, it had become somewhat of a routine with them meeting up and finding a cozy spot away from the chaos of students around them. Most lunch hours were spent at a lone picnic table just off the soccer field. Oliver found the secluded spot after practice one day and has since decided to share it with his friend. Matt smiled through the blurred faces that swept past him as he made his way towards Oliver.

Oliver was stuffing books into his locker when he heard someone walking over. He smiled in anticipation of seeing Matty, but was instead met with a familiar voice calling out, "What's up, Morrison?"

He turned, seeing his friend Bryce closing in on him. He blinked a few times, trying to remember the boy's face while also erasing the excited look from thinking it would be Matt. Oliver replied, feigning a smile as guilt rushed to him, "Oh hey dude, how's it going?" Oliver hadn't seen much of Bryce or his other friends since Matt had resurfaced, and the look on his face made it seem like they had noticed.

Bryce returned that fake smile with a blank stare, "So where have you been, man? You've been kinda MIA these past few days. The guys and I haven't really seen you around."

Just then, Matt turned the corner to see Oliver and Bryce talking. He kept his distance, peeking through the edge of the wall but still close enough to hear. He sunk into the concrete at the sound of Bryce's voice, cursing under his breath. Out of everyone that could have been talking to Oliver right now, it just had to be him. He shook his head, thinking at how idiotic he was being. Of course Bryce was talking to Oliver, they were friends, much to his dismay. He grinded his teeth, thinking back to all the times Bryce had tormented him, and though he'd like to admit that the boy settled down as they got older, the truth was that Bryce had managed to continue his ways just without being caught. It had become this sick game of cat and mouse and Matt often wondered if Oliver knew who was the predator and who was the prey. But he held faith that Oliver, despite all the pain he had caused him, would have done something if he knew. So as he felt the cold concrete on his back, he assured himself that Oliver had no idea.

Oliver replied, trying to brush off the coldness in Bryce's tone, "Here and there. Trevino paired me up with Matt for this group project, so we've been hanging out and working on that. My bad for being so checked out lately." There was sincerity in Oliver's voice, leaving Matt both impressed at his friend but also disappointed at the company he kept.

Bryce shot back, raising an eyebrow, "You've been hanging out with Matt Stevens?" The question was met with an affirming nod from Oliver. He went on, lowering his voice to prevent anyone from hearing, "You know he's a fag right? You better watch out cause he might come on to you. Jesus dude, I thought you broke that off when he came out."

Bryce's voice managed to carry across the hall, leaving Matt boiling with anger. He had never hit Bryce or any one of the others back- he never wanted to stoop down to their pathetic level. He settled for the wall behind him, turning and punching it with his bare fist. It was like all of those years of taking beatings and storing that energy was released into one hard blow. He looked down, somewhat satisfied at the redness that formed around his knuckles. He'd hit miles of concrete if it meant not harming a single person. The high road, he remembered, was a lot lonelier than everyone made it out to be.

He was about to walk away when he heard Oliver's voice, unaware of the happenings on the other side of the wall, start to reply. He watched as Oliver shut his locker hard, turning to Bryce who was taken aback. He looked over with hellish eyes and gravel in his voice, "Let me make this clear: The next time I catch you calling him that word will be your last. If I so much as hear you or anyone else talk shit about Matt or the two of us hanging out, you're gonna have to answer to me." There was rage in the boy's voice, yet Oliver kept himself composed, so not to make a scene. But Matt could see his warm brown eyes that had turned a shade of blood red- the visible indication that something was wrong.

Matt felt a chill in his spine as Oliver defended him. He continued to watch as Oliver leaned into Bryce with a final threat, "And we both know, between the two of us, who's stronger. Don't we Bryce?" Bryce just stood there, stunned at the rage that consumed Oliver at the mere mention of Matt. Oliver took Bryce's lack of a response as acknowledgement that he had been heard. He turned and walked away, distancing himself from the asshole and his wretched comments. He was about to turn the corner when he saw Matt before him. Matt managed to compose himself, hiding the bruised fist and concealing his worry with a half-smile.

Caught by surprise, Oliver sighed in relief, "Hey- I was just about to go look for you."

Matt carefully analyzed the situation, answering with, "Well you found me", which warranted a slight chuckle on Oliver's end. Matt dared to ask, "You okay?"

Oliver breathed out, as if releasing all of the tension and anger that boiled up inside him. He caught Matt's clear blue eyes. He smiled, this time genuinely, "I'm better now." Matt nodded as the two turned and made their way down the hallway. Amidst the sea of students, Oliver leaned in close, whispering, "I missed you."

Matt smiled back with the same low voice, "I missed you too." The boys strolled down the hall together leaving the chaos of passers by unsuspecting of the words spoken. It wasn't about trying to hide themselves, rather about keeping a secret between each other that they didn't want the rest of the world to hear.

***

Easing into that familiar table, Oliver pulled out his lunch- which for him, meant a half dozen or so Tupperware containers packed to the brim with food. Matt's eyes gawked, "Jesus, I guess even your mom knows how much you eat."

Oliver rolled his eyes, lifting the container and fanning the succulent aroma towards Matt. He picked up the gyoza with his fingers and fed it to Matt, replying, "Shut up and eat. She offered to make extra in case you wanted some." Matt bit down and immediately rolled his eyes back as he savored the succulent pork on his tongue. He grabbed another and popped it into his mouth, contemplating if eating the entire batch would be rude.

Matt eased into the bench as Oliver stuffed his face with the second and third containers, each with tantalizing scents that filled the space between the two boys. Matt thought for a second about Oliver's conversation with Bryce and wondered if he should tell him about the trauma the boy had caused him through the years. As Oliver ate the last few grains of rice from the third or probably fourth container- Matt had lost count, he decided against telling him. The two of them were happy these past few days, and their explorations yesterday had seemed to strengthen their friendship. He didn't need the past coming back to ruin the best thing he had going for him.

Matt felt the afternoon sun hide away between the clouds. He looked over, asking, "Hey what are you doing this afternoon?"

Oliver flashed a mischievous grin, "Can't get enough of me, Stevens? I thought my two cum shots yesterday would have kept you satisfied for at least twenty-four hours."

Matt blushed hard, shaking his head, "I wasn't talking about that, dude!" He instantly thought back to the image of the two of them crawling around in bed yesterday. He nearly had to pry himself out of Oliver's strong grip to make it home in time for dinner. The two laughed for a minute before Matt continued, "I told Katie that I'd take her to the park after I pick her up from school. I thought maybe you'd want to tag along."

Oliver thought for a second, thinking about how he'd rather spend the afternoon the same way they did yesterday. The offer certainly wasn't romantic or sexy, but it was kind. And he'd do anything to spend as much time with Matty as he could. Oliver pressed his lips, "I'm down for a walk in the park." He took a sip of some water, "But only if we stop by that ice cream shop on Hawthorne after."

Matt rolled his eyes, "Geez, you're worse than Katie!"

***

Matt answered the door, running down the stairs as he changed out of one shirt into another. He saw Oliver standing there with a shy grin on his face. The boy stepped inside, lingering by the door frame as he asked, "Where's Katie?"

Matt gestured up towards the stairs, "She's just changing. We'll leave once she's ready."

Oliver seized his opportunity and pinned Matt against the drywall. He loved the sight- Matt powerless and writhing beneath his arms. The boy shot a playful smile as Oliver leaned in and kissed him. Matt acknowledged, "I literally just dropped you home ten minutes ago."

Oliver sucked hard on Matt's bottom lip, smirking, "Too long if you ask me." He swore that he was willing to get down on his knees right then and there, proving to Matt that he was perfectly happy with things being 'too long'. He felt his own erection creeping up on him as Matt stabbed him with his eyes that evoked lust and passion. Matt was about to retort with something witty and suggestive when he heard a voice calling out from upstairs.

Katie yelled out, running down the stairs, "Okay Matty I'm ready to go!" The boys felt a surge of adrenaline hit them as they pulled off each other like lepers. Matt cursed under his breath, wishing Katie took longer to get changed so he could steal more alone time with Ollie. They straightened themselves, clearing their throats as Katie made her way to the front door. She grinned, "Hi Ollie. Are you going to the park with us?"

Oliver crouched down to her level, "I sure am, if that's okay with you."

Katie stopped for a second, as if weighing her options. Oliver couldn't understand why he was so nervous to hear her answer. She changed faces, "Yeah, you can come- you can keep Matty company while I play." Oliver sighed in relief after gaining approval from a six-year old. Meanwhile, Matt stood behind them, shaking his head at Katie's unfiltered mouth.

The trio packed into Matt's car with Oliver riding shotgun while Katie kept careful watch over the boys from her booster seat behind them. Oliver sat nervously on the chair, unable to pin point why he found the small girl behind him so intimidating. It was like part of him needed to win over Katie, but if there was one thing Ollie could do well, it was charm the socks off just about anyone.

They eventually made their way to the park after, what Matt called "cruel and unusual punishment." Katie begged her brother to play songs from the latest Disney films to which Oliver chimed in, hoping to score some points. Matt reluctantly agreed, forcing himself to drive the rest of the way while listening to the musical stylings of his kid sister singing at the top of her lungs with his best friend accompanying her. He shut off the car, cutting the volume to what he assumed to be the fifth Moana song that played the entire car ride.

Matt forced them out of the car, glaring over at Oliver who met his annoyance with a youthful grin. Katie bee-lined to the jungle gym, running off in a streak of bright pink. The boys settled at a pair of swing sets- both of which were too low and too small for either of them. They sat anyway, rocking themselves back with a clear view of Katie and her very noticeable pink windbreaker.

Matt dug the tip of his Converse into the loose sand and kicked off, feeling his weight settle into the plastic sling as he moved back and forth. He looked over at Oliver, asking, "So yesterday sure was something, wasn't it?" He giggled with a bright red face that rivaled Katie's streak.

Oliver twisted in the swing, "Not sure what I liked better: the giving or the receiving." He paused, remembering there was yet another option, "Or maybe it was round two, not even an hour later."

He met the boy's comment with a subtle wink. He could feel his insides burning as his thoughts raced. He could practically feel it thawing away at the cool demeaner he presented himself with. But there were so many questions and too much left to be determined, and he wondered if a few suggestive comments and a shitload of flirting would ever be able to answer them. He stuck out his foot, bringing himself to a stop. He dared to ask, "So what is this- this thing that we're doing? I mean we're friends again, but we were extra friendly yesterday."

Oliver shrugged his shoulders, "There you go again, overthinking. We don't have to complicate this now, dude. You're happy, I'm happy- that's all there is to know."

Matt pulled on the chains that hung at both sides of him, not wanting to brush this off, "I get that, but you gotta admit- it's a little confusing. I mean last week you were straight and now we're flirting and exchanging a lot of glances and kissing at every opportunity we get." Matt stopped himself from asking the question he really wanted to know in fear that the answer may just break him.

Oliver took no time to think, he turned to Matt, twisting the chains above him in the process. "Look Matt, I like kissing you, and I liked everything we did yesterday and I sure as hell hope we don't stop at that." Matt raised an eyebrow at that last part, intrigued as to what Oliver meant by that. Oliver continued, "I just don't see why we have to put a label on this."

Matt answered, plainly, "Because not putting a label on something just leaves a whole lot of unanswered questions and too much grey area if you ask me." He looked away for a second, letting his honesty sink in.

After a slight pause, Oliver muttered, "Okay."

Matt turned back, "Excuse me?"

Oliver explained, "Fair point, Stevens. I get that this is confusing and I don't want either of us to get the wrong impression. So here it is: I like you, a lot. And if it means that I'm gay, then I'm gay. But that doesn't mean I want to jump the bones of every teen heartthrob out there- it's just you." He changed his tone, looking over at Matt with a sly grin, "So I guess that makes you my boyfriend."

Matt looked over with their eyes dancing around each other. He resisted the urge to recite the long monologue that he developed in his mind. Instead, he teased, "Geez Morrison, you don't gotta get all gay on me."