Back to You Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thrusts were more than satisfying, leaving a giant smile plastered on Matt's face. Any doubts of the boy's sexuality were extinguished, knowing very well that the immensely hot boy and everything he was doing to his body, undoubtedly made him as gay as they come. All of those years of crushing on Ollie had been, for the most part, innocent. It was the little things: the way the boy smiled, how kindly he treated him, and the quiet compassion that swept over his every movement. Those things still held true to this day, except they were now paired with a burning sexual passion that kept Matt begging for more of Ollie's body. The boy was hooked and there wasn't anything he wouldn't do to get his fix.

Needing more, Matt spread his legs wider, giving Ollie full access to his willing hole. He rested his hand on Ollie's perfect ass, encouraging the boy to fuck him deeper. The two communicated only in sultry glances and erotic whimpers, filling the room with sweet nothings. For both of the boys, it was as if their whole worlds consisted of them and them only.

Ollie's lips had a long term stay at Matt's mouth, pulling away only so that he could get more of

his cock into him. But the heavy kisses and battling of tongues were pushing Ollie closer and closer to his finish. He thrusted into Matty, feeling his foreskin pull back with every pump, letting his hyper-sensitive tip rub against Matt's begging hole. He then focused on his eyes and for the next few strokes, shared the most intimate moment between each other that even raw sex couldn't compete. Ollie leaned into his lover, giving Matt full access to his neck and chiseled jaw. As Matt pulled him in, he placed his lips close to Ollie's ear, whispering, "Don't stop until you cum inside me."

Those words were all Ollie needed as he let go of the distractions and finally allowed himself to feel. He felt the light fur of Matt's strong legs wrap around his lower back, locking him in as he shot load after load of his cum into Matt's hole. Matt shined with ecstasy as he felt his ass get filled with Ollie's sweet, sweet cum. With his hole absolutely flooded, Ollie slipped his cock in and out with such ease that he continued to fuck Matty for as long as his cock would let him.

Riding the high, Matty grabbed onto his swollen cock and managed to finish himself off in a few, powerful strokes. The closed space between the boy's abs was painted with Matt's juices that ran over the boy's body and trickled down every crevice of his defined stomach. Feeling the last drop of cum escape his purple head, he finally breathed, settling into the mattress. Drenched in sweat and cum and spit, Ollie collapsed on top of his boy, feeling his heart skyrocket to a record setting pace. Matt held him close, kissing at the boy's shoulder and bringing him back to life with his touch.

After what seemed to be hours, Ollie slowly peeled himself off of Matt, feeling the residue of their intense love-making all over his skin. Finding his rightful place at Matty's side, he examined the pools of cum that remained on the boy's stomach. He reached over, coating his fingers in the still warm mess and brought it to his mouth. Looking straight at him, Oliver sucked on his fingers so hard that Matt was sure he wouldn't stop until he reached a bone. Excited, Matt pulled the boy in as they shared the fruits of their labor, filling their mouths. Ollie pulled away first, needing to speak, "And to think, if you had told me sooner, we could have been fucking like this way back when."

Matt took in the beautiful boy that lay next to him, watching over every inch of Oliver's body like they all had meaning. He rubbed his fingers against Ollie's wet chest, offering, "You gotta admit, the waiting made all of this worth it."

Oliver slipped his arm under Matt and intertwined his legs with his. He chuckled slightly, feeling their slowly deflating cocks brush up against each other as he pulled his boy in. Their bodies conformed to every curve as Oliver inserted himself to every void of Matt's flesh. Matt couldn't have been more happy in that moment- not just from the sex but from the intimacy he shared with the one person who mattered. He admitted, "I could fall asleep in your arms right now and be perfectly content with life as we know it."

Oliver reached down, feeling Matt's cock in his hand. Still soft, he struggled to get a good grip on it. His grip stirred something inside Matt as he felt it slowly grow in his fist. He replied, "I was kinda hoping we could go again."

Matt turned to Ollie, grinning in anticipation, "You're really down for round two?"

Oliver nodded, slowly stroking the boy's massive cock, "With you? Always."