Back to You Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt eased back and let out a deep moan that drenched his window in condensation. He called out, "Baby, I need to feel you right now. I can't take this."

Ollie withdrew his lips but kept his teeth clenched at Matt's skin. He pulled off only enough to warn him, "Then you better start driving. Because I want you and I'm gonna have my way whether we make it home or not."

Matt didn't hesitate as he reached for the keys, turned the ignition and sped off. Oliver ditched his seatbelt and held onto the boy's body as he raced them out of the parking lot and onto the freeway. By then, Ollie had worked his down to the hem of Matty's sweatshirt and slipped his fingers inside. Matt tried his best to focus on the read as Ollie continued to push the shirt up, replacing it with his soft lips. His firm grip on the steering wheel was the only thing stopping him from running his hands up Oliver's clothes and throwing them out the window with any apprehension he had before.

Oliver's extended work on Matt's stomach drew to a close as Matt saw the approaching exit sign. He muttered, "Thank God" under his breath as he signaled right and entered the other lane. But Ollie wasn't going to make this easy. Just as he could feel Matt's arms turning the steering wheel off the freeway, he made a fast dash for the boy's shorts. Seconds later, he unzipped them, sending Matt's leaking cock flying out, nearly hitting him in the face.

With the drive to his house only minutes approaching, Oliver didn't waste his time teasing. He leaned in and took the boy's cock in his mouth, sucking hard on the head to get all of that delicious precum. Matt's moaning was the encouragement he needed as he started to bob his head back and forth, taking a few more inches with every stroke. By the time, he pulled onto their street, Oliver felt a rush through his body. He never considered himself much of an exhibitionist, but the thrill of being caught with Matt's huge cock down this throat turned him on way more than he ever thought it would. He looked up to see that his hands had pushed Matt's sweater all the way up to his chest, barely covering his pink nipples. An unexpected glance into the car was all it would take for the boys to be caught.

Oliver was suddenly pulled off Matt's cock to find that they had made it home. Matt flashed him a look of intense lust as he leaned back and stuffed his cock into his shorts with some difficulty. They both got down quickly and bolted towards the front door- not wanting to keep their motions paused for any longer than they had to. Matt even resulted to tapping his foot on the front porch as Ollie fiddled with the keys to get the door unlocked. Once inside, the boy's devoured each other with no restraints, ripping off their clothes in a frenzied rush. Ollie took special care as he peeled the black sweatshirt off Matty and gently tossed it onto the armchair. He resumed kissing at the boy's body, making sure to press his lips on every well-defined ab and softly counting them out loud. He made it to six after moving his way down then stopped to see numbers seven and eight barely peeking through. He pecked at the valley between them, figuring they each earned a half point, bringing the grand total to seven. Matty looked down to find Ollie's wondering eyes looking up at him, as if waiting for attention.

Finally seen, Oliver called out, "You know that thing you did yesterday- right before you fucked me?"

Matty snickered at Ollie's matter of fact tone, "Rimming? You mean when I licked your hole?"

Ollie' eyes lit up, "Yeah that! I was hoping we could do that again- that I could do it to you." Matt was about to ask if he was sure, when Oliver reached around and cupped his firm cheek in his palm, giving him the answer he needed.

Ollie gripped the boy's hips and turned him around so he had a full view of his round cheeks. He placed both hands on each of them and, giving them a good squeeze, started to knead them in his palms. The motions relaxed Matty as his hole started to twitch unexpectedly, as in anticipating what was to come. Feeling the thick, meaty flesh on his hands, Oliver admitted, "You don't know how sexy it was seeing you in my shorts today. I knew that your waist was a bit bigger than mine, so it was so hot to see them clinging to every curve of your lower body." He then stood up, not letting go of the hold he had on the boy's ass. He leaned in close so that Matt could feel the hard cock as it nestled between his cheeks. Ollie brought his warm breath up to Matt's ear and asked, "You know what the best part is?"

Matt moaned out with a shaky voice, as if his vocal cords weren't powerful enough to steal the sensations running through his body, "What?"

With a few strokes of his cock into Matt's luscious cheeks, he answered, "That you're mine." Matt whimpered at the friction that grazed against his body. Biting down on his lip, he found his place of submission, letting Oliver take control in every which way he wanted to. He turned Matty once more until the back of his knees rested against the leather sofa. It was only until he knew he had something to fall back on that he pushed Matty back. As his boy fell into the seat, Ollie stood firm while gripping his length.

Matt felt a rush of confidence as he lifted his legs up, pointing his toes directly towards Oliver. He held them high and grabbed his low hanging balls in one hand, showing Ollie just how full he was. As he wrapped his fingers around his leaking cock, he clenched slightly, closing himself up to Ollie. Getting down on his knees, Ollie dove his head into the small space between the boy's thighs. He could smell the boy's musk as it oozed off his skin, opening his nostrils to inhale more. Choosing where to start, he reached forward and nibbled at the soft piece of flesh on Matt's inner thigh. He may have had beautiful honeycomb skin, but his thighs- they were creamy white, having not seen much of that California sun. The minute his teeth sunk in, he could hear a soft, erotic moan leave the boy's lips just as Ollie left his thighs. He pulled back, watching a bright red mark form where his lips once were.

Knowing his boy was deserving of pleasure over pain, he sunk his head down so his lips were breathing the same air as Matty's hole. He kissed it, as if giving Matt a promise that he'd be gentle. Matt tightened up again, causing his hole to close and his cock to twitch. Ollie grabbed onto it with one hand to steady it, holding on like a joystick. Feeling the tension build up, Matty closed his eyes, knowing he could cum just at the thought of what Oliver was about to do to him. Anticipation soon crept in as Ollie stuck out his tongue and licked up Matt's hole from the crease by his lower back all the way up to his taint. That was enough to send Matt's eyes rolling back as he yelled out, "Oh fuck, Matty!"

Ollie hummed, getting his first taste of Matt's sweet, sweet hole. Never in his life would he have pictured himself doing this very act, but as he knelt down with his tongue lapping up Matt's puckering hole while gripping onto the boy's leaking cock- he had never felt something so right. Ollie stuck his tongue further inside, using his free hand to spread apart Matty's massive cheeks. Out the corner of his eye, he could see Matty involuntarily curling his toes, giving him indication that what he was doing was working. Wanting to use both hands for more important things, he released Matt's cock, leaving a strand of precum as he pulled off. Matt watched as Ollie lapped it up off his fist before diving back down to lick his hole. Oliver chuckled, "You're so fucking sweet, Matty. You got more where that came from?"

Matt let out a laugh as he swung his cock in his fist, sending webs of precum shooting all over the place, "I'm like a faucet up here, dude! Your mouth feels too good. I could cum if you keep it up."

Ollie shook his head as he slipped a thumb into Matt's hole, "We wouldn't want that, now would we?" Matt shook his head with excitement. Ollie nodded, "I'm gonna make you cum when I'm inside you- fucking this sweet hole until you're screaming out my name for the entire neighborhood to hear."

Matty replied with a simple, "Your house, your rules" as he flashed him a wicked smile. He never knew how much he'd like dirty talk, but after seeing this wild, unfiltered version of Oliver, he'd made it his mission to please him in any way he could. Ollie turned away to grab some lube that had somehow magically appeared at the end table beside them. Then, making quick work of his hands, worked it into Matt's tightened hole. There was a determination in his eyes as he spread the substance all over the small opening. He thought back to himself, bouncing on Matty's dick this morning; remembering how good it felt pressing up against his spot. He wanted to bring his boy that much pleasure. This wasn't just a series of quick fucks. This was two boys playing a never ending game of "who could make the other feel good"- not a fight for power, but a passion reciprocated.

As Ollie leaned in and lodged the head of his cock into Matt's outer muscle, he watched him raised his legs up, resting the soles of his feet on his chest. Matt bit down on his lip as Ollie started to push in. He was unable to form words as his lover broke him open, leaving him a quivering mess of incomprehensible moaning and shortened breaths. Ollie knew better than to look down, knowing that the sight of Matty- with his short, luscious curls free forming all through the top of his face and eyes rolled back so far he swore he had a clear view of his own bedroom- would bring him an untimely short release. So he focused only on the sensation of Matt slowly opening himself up as he slid in further, loosening the vice grip he once held that kept him just seconds from cumming. He felt the boy's toes wiggle against his chest as he bottomed out, like expert fingers banging against a drum.

Matt opened his mouth, not to let out another erotic moan, but this time to speak, "One day, I'm gonna be able to take you without feeling any pain at all- just you and that thick cock bringing me to the best pleasure I'd ever feel." Ollie tried to look away, knowing that the combination of those intensely passionate words and the boy's beautiful face would be his end game. He let the words his surround his ears like Matt's warm breath before slipping in, the same way his tongue often did. Feeling him open up, Ollie started to thrust, pushing his cock deeper and deeper. He pressed his hands into the cushion just above Matty's shoulders for support as he started to ram into him, relying on his grip against the couch and the friction between his feet and the hardwood floor. He found his rhythm, pulling his cock out with ease then shoving it back in, using only the hardness of Matt's body as his indication he couldn't go any further.

Matty watched as Ollie was damn near doing a set of push-ups into him. He lowered his feet, granting the boy more access as he spread his legs wide open, telling Oliver that he wanted as much as he could get. Needing to break the tension that was building up in his body, Oliver teased, "I'd better thank than Abby Winters the next time I see her. She's the reason my boy got so hot and bothered." He lightly punched at Matt's chest, knowing exactly which buttons to push.

Matty couldn't help but laugh as he looked to see Oliver grinning like a school kid. He joined in, "Guess that pretentious bitch was good for something after all." He stopped for a second to let out a soft moan as Oliver pressed against his prostate, before warning, "But bring up another girl's name during sex again and we're done." He glared back, closing his fist and motioning into the air with only the curl of his lip to give away the joke.

Instead, Ollie leaned in, curling his arm behind Matt's body in order to cup the back of his head. He pulled him closer and, meeting half way, took the boy's lips into his until he could feel the fake scowl disappear from his face. He looked into those crystal blues and held him close, "No more girls", he offered as he reached down and grabbed Matt's cock. He worked the boy's shaft while fucking him, "Not when I have this."

The boys locked their lips together and shut out the rest of the world. Ollie arched his back, refusing to keep his lips more than three inches away from Matt's. He could feel beads of sweat form at his chest, trickling down his defined pecs before rolling off and dropping onto Matt's body, seemingly evaporating on contact from the boy's hot skin. The steady stream of moaning was stopped as Matty called out, "Fuck Ollie, I'm so close. Please make me cum!"

Ollie nodded, as he gripped the back of Matt's neck and pumped into him hard and deep. He looked down to see Matt's cock flopping between their bodies like a game of tennis. Knowing his time was coming up, Matt wrapped his legs around Ollie's ass, resting his feet just above the boy's crack. He did the same with his arms, clinging onto Ollie's neck, practically demanding that the space between them be removed. Ollie too, could feel his orgasm rushing through his veins , He knew he was close, all that was left was bringing his boy there.

He started panting, feeling the cum boiling up inside him as Matt cried out, "Give it to me, fill your boy up!" Matt pressed his forehead against Oliver's, muttering, "Ollie" in a low, growl. That seemed to be both of their undoing's. Matt's cock erupted between them, shooting so far up that a few jets made their way into Matt's gaping mouth, coating his plump lips. The sight of his boy's glazed face along with his tight hole clamping on his cock set Ollie off as he emptied himself into Matty. The glances they shared with each other had a matched eroticism as they desperately tried to catch their breaths- each seemingly taking in the air the other had released.

When Oliver finally stopped shaking, Matt put on a devilish grin, saying, "Feed me that cock." Ollie pulled out and quickly straddled Matt's chest. He looked down to see his cock, still freshly hard and glistening with his thick cum and Matty's juices. Matty stuck out his tongue, providing a perfect bed for Ollie's cock to rest on. He looked down to see Matt's handsome face with his deep blue eyes looking back at him and soft pink lips wrapped around his head.

Matt winked as he cleaned off Ollie's slick cock, eliciting a "Daaamn" as he worked it over. Matty pulled off Ollie's dick and gave it a light kiss on the shaft for good measure as Oliver sunk into the cushions beside him. He used his last bit of remaining strength to kiss at Matty's neck before planting one on the boy's wet lips.

They sat there with their arms intertwined as Matt asked, "Ready for round two, big guy?"

Oliver nuzzled his head into Matt's shoulder, "Five minutes." He looked up to see Matt's gorgeous face, "Just give me five minutes."

12