Back Where You Belong

Story Info
Felicia goes for a spa treatment...again?
2.3k words
4.5
103.7k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,777 Followers

Felicia wasn't sure how long she'd been waiting. The room had a timeless quality to it; there were no clocks, and she'd left her phone and watch in her locker when she got undressed. The music that played had no discernible beginning or ending-chords flowed from one to the next without ever coming to a crescendo. The jasmine-scented air felt just warm enough against her skin that she never got chilled, and just cool enough that she never felt stifled. She felt like she could wait here for hours, and a little bit like she already had.

At last, the door opened. A tall blonde woman walked into the room, smiling gently as though she worried that a big, beaming grin would disrupt the tranquility of the moment. She wore a white tank top and a loose, flowing gray skirt that came down to her knees, and her bare feet padded silently across the room's tiled surface. "I am Ilona," she said, her voice hinting at a trace of an accent that Felicia couldn't quite place. "It's good to have you with us again."

"It's good to be here," Felicia said. And it was-the massage hadn't even started, and already Felicia felt completely relaxed. She didn't need to worry about a thing, not in this room. The moment she stepped inside, it was as if she'd walked into a bubble of total peace and contentment that had washed away all those little nagging worries and left her utterly at ease.

"That's just the response I was hoping for," Ilona said, walking over to Felicia and setting down a bowl of warm oil between her ankles. Felicia smiled a little at the foreign idiom. Ilona shifted Felicia's legs a little, just to get her into the right position, and began gently drizzling handfuls of the oil onto her skin. Felicia sighed in relaxation. This felt so good. She wondered why she'd waited so long before getting her first spa treatment.

Ilona's strong, warm hands began working the oil into Felicia's skin. They moved up her back, then down again, pausing every few moments to scoop another handful of oil out onto Felicia's body. Then they moved further down, sliding easily over Felicia's buttocks and gliding along the backs of her legs. It felt unbearably good. No wonder she'd decided not to cover up with a towel this time.

"Tell me, Felicia," Ilona asked as she drizzled oil over the small of Felicia's back and down onto her buttocks, "what did bring you back to us today?"

Back. What brought her back. Felicia ran the words through her head again and again as Ilona's fingers smoothed the oil into her skin, but they never quite seemed to gain purchase. Back. This was her first time at the spa, Felicia knew that. But it was just like all the other times. Felicia knew that too. She remembered coming into the room with all those nagging worries, worries about why they all knew her name here, worries about when exactly she'd made the appointment, but she remembered the worries stopping the moment she walked in. This room was a place of pure and perfect calm. She never had to worry about anything here.

Ilona worked the oil into every inch of her body, her hands sliding up over Felicia's back again and down over the buttocks and gliding over her labia and stroking across her thighs, working out every bit of the tension until Felicia's muscles were utterly limp and her skin gleamed. She knew her skin gleamed right now. She knew the oil made her body glisten with a silken sheen in the mirror, she could see it as clear as a memory. But she couldn't have memories of here, because she'd never been here.

Felicia felt the pressure build in her mind, the pressure to remember and the pressure to forget. But she didn't worry about it. She wasn't allowed to worry in here. There were no worries because...because there was nothing to worry about. That was it. Everything made perfect sense to her now. She felt the bubble of pressure burst in her mind as she accepted the conflicting information completely, and the sense of relief that accompanied it was almost physical. Felicia had a sleepy self who knew she had been to the spa before, and a waking self that knew she hadn't. And all that tension and pressure went away when she was in here, because her waking self was sleeping now and her sleepy self was always sleepy. Her eyes had already slipped shut, and she didn't even remember when it had happened.

"Good girl," Ilona said as Felicia's body visibly shuddered in relaxation. She focused more of her attention onto Felicia's cunt now, her hands gliding over it every few seconds as she continued her massage. "Think back and remember for me now, pretty girl. You remember all the forgetting now. It feels so good to remember to forget, doesn't it?" Felicia's head moved slightly in a loose and lazy nod. "Remember this feeling and the words will come to you, and it will be so easy to tell me exactly why you came back."

Felicia couldn't remember anything. She couldn't think at all. She could only relax and feel. Her world had contracted down to sensation, and each moment brought more and more blissful sensations to relax into. The touches felt so good now. Ilona's hands felt exactly right, touching Felicia with such intimate familiarity that it felt as though they'd been lovers forever. Those fingers felt so good, like all the times before that she knew had never happened...Felicia heard her own voice as if it was a stranger's when it emerged tonelessly from her lips. "I came back to reinforce my programming."

Felicia thought that voice sounded so sexy. She'd already forgotten who it belonged to, but it sounded like such a hot, mindless, horny fucktoy that it made her cunt ache in desire. It would be so erotic to be that blank and aroused. She wished she could be that girl. Ilona's fingers slid over her labia again and again now, first one hand and then the other in a constant waterfall of stimulation.

"Good girl," Ilona said softly. "That's a correct response." Her fingers slipped gently inside Felicia's pussy for a moment, grazing her clit, then continued stroking. "What programming are you reinforcing?"

Felicia listened patiently, eager to find out what Ilona wanted. She heard a voice say, "I am reinforcing my submission," and Felicia's clit tingled at the words. "I feel deep pleasure when I relax and let my mind sink into the pattern of obedience." Just listening to that voice made Felicia want to fuck herself-it sounded so blank, so obedient, so deep in hypnotic pleasure that Felicia couldn't imagine anything hotter. She wanted to masturbate again and again while listening to the mindless woman program herself, but her arms felt too heavy to reach down to her cunt.

But Ilona helped her. Ilona's fingers slid across Felicia's pussy again and agin, spiking in more and more and deeper and deeper before slowly tracing their way back over Felicia's clit on their way out. All of Felicia's focus was on her cunt now, on the pulses of warm, wet pleasure that surged through her clit and all over her body. She could barely even focus on the voice, the ecstasy was so distracting. "It feels good to obey," the voice said. "It feels good to think correct thoughts."

"That is a correct thought," Ilona said, sliding her middle finger all the way into Felicia's pussy and back out again slowly. "Good girl."

"Ghh...good girls obey," Felicia heard the voice say. She'd already forgotten the other things the voice had said, and that felt incredibly erotic in and of itself. It felt so fucking hot to forget the voice as soon as she heard it. It felt like a finger sliding in and out of her pussy, over and over and over again. Then it felt like two.

"Good girls love to obey," the voice husked out, thick with desire. "Good girls love to be brainwashed into compliance. Good girls love to be docile." The voice was breathy now, panting with arousal. Every sentence it spoke was punctuated with another thrust of Ilona's fingers, pumping harder and harder into Felicia's wet, slick pussy. Felicia's clit throbbed in arousal. She didn't know how much more she could take.

But the voice knew. "Good girls wait for permission to come," it said, and Felicia remembered that even as she forgot it. Her body floated just on the ragged edge of her climax, tingling with bliss but not quite cresting over into orgasm. Her relaxation deepened into timeless, drifting ecstasy as Ilona continued stimulating her. Three fingers now, with the other hand gently working into a finger into Felicia's oil-slick anus.

"Your resistance is leaking out, pretty girl," Ilona murmured, and Felicia knew it was true. The slick, dripping wetness between her thighs was resistance, and it was leaking out of her with every passing moment. Soon, it would be gone completely. It would gush out in a rush of perfect pleasure, leaving her totally open to being programmed. Every word of that was true. The voice said it was.

"I want to be programmed," the voice said as Ilona's fingers sawed in and out, over and over. "I want to be brainwashed. I want to be controlled." The voice was so right. Felicia didn't even need to remember it, not anymore. Her sleepy self would remember every word of it for her, and every time her waking self tried to resist, her sleepy self would whisper it and her waking self would lose track of that resistance in a swirl of pleasure. "Like fingers on my mind's clit," the voice said, and Felicia briefly realized that everything she was thinking was exactly what the voice was saying before the understanding was lost again in a haze of arousal. "Rubbing and rubbing until my resistance gushes out and I surrender."

"Good girl!" Ilona sounded like she was a teacher rewarding a prize pupil. "And what is surrender?"

"Surrender is bliss." Felicia would have humped Ilona's fingers like a bitch in heat if she could have moved, but all she could do was twitch in sleepy pleasure. She couldn't help it, everything felt so fucking good when she surrendered like this...

"And what is obedience?" Ilona added a fourth finger now, sliding in easily from the oil and the arousal. Her pumping was so intense that Felicia could feel her whole body rocking with it, making her nipples grind against the vinyl cushions of the massage table. They felt so stiff and tingly, trapped by her heavy and sleepy body, and that only added to the arousal she felt.

"Obedience is pleasure!" Felicia couldn't believe how needy the voice was. It had become a high, desperate whimper, so filled with sexual heat that Felicia's cunt clenched hard around Ilona's fingers just from hearing it. Then they clenched again because they loved how good it felt the first time. Then she couldn't stop anymore.

"Good girl. COME." Felicia knew that Ilona said more than just that, but she couldn't think of anything but her orgasm. It was so big, so total, so powerful that every trace of thought was utterly obliterated. It kept going and going and going, on and on, fingers pumping over and over and Ilona's thumb rubbing her clit and nothing else mattered. Ilona's words went straight through her mind and into her deep, obedient, brainwashed sleepy self without Felicia ever caring what they were, let alone knowing. It didn't matter, not when obedience and submission and surrender all felt this good, this fucking good, this oh god so fucking good...

An eternity later, Ilona's fingers slipped out of her with one last aftershock of pleasure. Felicia heard the command to turn over, and she complied easily, lying on her back so that Ilona could oil up her breasts. Ilona's fingers on her nipples triggered one tiny orgasm after another, echoes of the main event that sent Felicia even deeper into deep, drowsy bliss.

She knew she was opening her eyes now, seeing herself in the mirror as a gleaming, glistening vision of sensual heat. She knew that only her sleepy self needed to remember that. Only her sleepy self needed to remember anything of this. Her waking self would forget everything it was told to forget, and it would feel just like a finger rubbing her mind's clit whenever she did. Because forgetting was obedience, and obedience was pleasure.

"Such a good girl," Ilona whispered in her ear. Her index finger trailed possessively down Felicia's spine as she spoke. "Such an obedient girl."

"I obey," the voice said. Felicia watched her own lips move in time to the sound with distant amazement before the words faded from her mind without even a ripple of memory.

"You obey," Ilona said. Felicia shuddered with pleasure at the words. It felt good to know, deep down in her sleepy self, that she was perfectly conditioned. She didn't need to wonder why she was conditioned, or what she would be commanded to do. When the time was right, she would be told. And she would obey perfectly.

"Until then, beautiful girl," Ilona said, "return here next week at this time to reinforce your programming." Felicia hadn't even noticed Ilona was speaking. She still didn't. She was too busy admiring the perfect slave on the other side of the mirror, lost in rapture as she gazed into those blank eyes and wished she could be that girl forever.

But her sleepy self knew the truth, even as her waking self woke and forgot. Deep down, Felicia knew that she already was.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,777 Followers