Backdoor Man Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't too much longer before Carly squeezed my cock and my balls began working overtime, shooting my seed deep inside her pussy. I had bottomed out by then, which pleased her greatly, as I dumped a considerable load inside her snatch. She looked truly awesome, as her fair, yet sweaty skin cooled under me while I lay on top of her. I kissed the back of her neck repeatedly as I rested my half-limp dick against her butt-crack from above.

"Okay, we need to pace ourselves, because we do have 24 hours, dear. Even so, count on me getting a lot of use out of you. You clearly don't mind, either, do you? Your lovely ass is mine, babe, so get ready to be taken a lot in every hole, among other things," I warned Carly, who sighed a little and even moaned again as she heard me speak.

"Master, you know what I need ... Yes, thank you. I want to be yours all night long and all day tomorrow. Take me. Use me. Make me yours. Anything that you want, you know that I'll do. I'm your slut!" she swore to me as I felt my cock harden again.

Oh, yes, the night was still young ... ish, and I had a lot of fun ahead of me, as did Carly at my hands.

12