Backdoor Man Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,005 Followers

"Smart move. Bye-bye monogamy for good. Burning your bridges. Very good," I chuckled, my loins stirring at the idea that Rich and Brit had virtually committed themselves to sharing for life and had also agreed to be everyone's fuck toys with remarkable joy at the prospect.

"Our sentiments exactly," Rich coughed, while Brit licked her lips as we perused the third clause, which gave Sherry full ownership of their mouths.

"So, wait, I get to own their mouths, period! For whatever I want to do with them. In that case, in the interests of fairness, I am giving Donald a choice of which of Sanjay's holes he wants to own. If I get a hole on his slaves, he gets a hole on mine. Which hole? Sanjay and I will put it into the contract," Sherry declared as both she and I signed and dated the pact, as did everyone else present.

"Obviously, I'm going for his ass. His mouth is nice for sure, but I'm a 'backdoor man' at heart. Naturally, I'll share just as I'm sure that you will. You'll retain the rest of him, though," I chuckled.

"Well, I'm keeping his cock and balls as my property, though sharing them whenever I please, but I'm making his mouth public property, and thus following precedent. For one thing, I still get to use said mouth, as part of the group, but for another, I get to see what others will do with it," Sherry assured me as she wrote up another contract and made Sanjay sign it as she did.

I signed this deal, as did the others, laughing as Rajiv gestured to suggest that Sanjay's mouth would see a lot of traffic from him at least.

Then Natalie whispered to Armin and back and forth before they produced a document of their own, which contained more than a few shocks as well. Her 24 hours of ownership of the German would be extended to a lifetime of control over his dick and his balls. However, his mouth would belong to Carly and his ass would belong to Sherry. Each of the persons named could share these body parts as they so chose, but they would retain the exclusive possession of them. If Sherry wanted to rent out Armin's butt to several of her fuck-buddies for the weekend, she would have that right. If Carly wanted her girlfriends to have the use of Armin's mouth for whatever reason, or wanted to have him suck my cock, she could do so. If Natalie desired to make him breed someone, he would breed that woman.

In addition, Armin was to marry Natalie, he was to accept paternity over any children that she had, and he was to change his last name to Weinstein. He was also to serve as a "manservant" to the whole tribe, living with us in the Weinstein home and doing all the domestic chores together with any other homemakers present. Any hobbies or work or whatever that he did for money, he would do in his spare time, whatever that might be. His main profession would be as butler and housekeeper for the group. His finances would be placed in a trust fund of sorts, to protect him financially in the case of the breakdown of this brand new marriage/relationship for whatever reason. Divorce grounds in this document were very limited and pointedly excluded infidelity or adultery as one of them on either his end or hers.

Furthermore, Natalie then wrote down her own contract, and it awarded, in its words, "the entire top half of my body to the whole household, for their shared use, possession, and benefit, to include, but not be limited to, my mouth, my breasts, my neck, my back, my belly, my hair, and my hands. The entire bottom half of my body, to be defined as everything below the waist, shall be the sole, private, and personal property of one Donald Abramowitz, my future brother-in-law and owner of my sweet sister Carly. Donald alone shall determine with whom to share this half of my body and I trust his judgment entirely, including, but not limited to, breeding rights to my womb, as well as the use of my bottom, my legs, my feet, etc. I shall proudly serve Donald Abramowitz with this part of me from the expiration of this 24 hour cycle until the end of my days."

"A wise stipulation regarding when it starts, of course. I think that it should be considered as a matter of fact that none of these contracts take effect until this 24 hour cycle ends, and if at any point we opt for another game, we suspend the contracts and their rules for that long, if nothing else. A nice little break from the arrangements and relationships, as great as they might be, to introduce some spice and spontaneity to our love lives," I proposed.

"Works for me ... Master," Natalie winked at me as she said that, but she also licked her lips as she saw how hard her words made me right then.

"Well, that's a sweet deal for you, Donald, but so is this," Sherry wrote down her own contract after reviewing Natalie's and finding it satisfactory.

It didn't take Sherry long, either, to "divide the spoils," as she put it. Her ass she awarded to me, of course, with the indication that she would absolutely refuse access to anyone who didn't have my permission, for whatever reason that I chose to deny it. The sole exception was for Trent with his rimming rights, which she had already conceded, and which she stipulated in the contract, too. Trent coughed when he learned that, feeling a sense of special privilege that pleased him in no small measure.

In the next clause, Sherry followed Brit's and Rich's example, in no small part with the clear intention of pleasing the maximum number of people by making her pussy public property. By the terms of this contract, no man in the group could or would be denied the use of Sherry's twat for any period of time for any reason, and even if she was on the rag, she was to still bend over and let people fuck her bow-legged. She could be as fertile as possible and no matter who she might personally wish to see breed her, she would let any man use her cunt, with the possible result of up to ten men having the chance to breed her at the time. If she had just given birth, however, she could find "alternative ways to satisfy the needs of the group," but she would be required to do so.

The third clause was the biggest surprise for me and many others. Sherry offered herself up as a "nursemaid" to anyone who desired it in the group, male or female, and swore that she would never deny anyone a "snack" in that form. That was an unexpectedly softer and very selfless side of her, though I was sure that she got a kick out of the idea of grown-ups sucking at her tits whenever they wished it.

Then there was the fourth clause, and you could really see Sherry's mind at work, as she declared that her mouth belonged to the women of the group, just as her pussy was property of the men. Whatever the women wanted to do to her mouth, they were well within their mutual rights. She was to let all of the other women dominate and use her mouth as they pleased. The ladies all grinned and giggled at this prospect, obviously pleased with the idea of using her lips and tongue as they wished.

"That mouth of yours is going to be very busy, Share-bear," Devi winked at her, while setting down her own rules, much to everyone's surprise.

Devi showed her contract to Gustavo, who perused it for a bit, and then gave her thumbs-up, obviously more comfortable now that he wasn't going to be stuck with a one-sided deal, thanks to those people who had made parts of their bodies available to all and sundry. It was very precisely worded and it retained her pussy as Gustavo's domain, but it awarded her ass to all of the men and her mouth to all of the women, very similar to Sherry's deal in that respect. That Gustavo agreed to this spoke volumes about his trust in her to be fair.

"So is your mouth, it seems, love," Sherry teased her back.

"Very much so, but I like it that way," Devi said, "How about you, husband? Going strictly Dom or is there a sub side to you?"

"For me, Dom is quite good enough, thank you very much," Gustavo answered with mirth, "I've certainly enjoyed Brittany's body, for example."

"Thank you, Master. Glad to hear," Brit winked at him.

"Same here. I'm not up to signing over my body parts myself," I announced.

"That leaves two men out, which is fine by me. What about you, Giorgio? Any parts of you up for grabs?" Giovanni teased his brother.

"I would say no, but I'll make you a deal. If you will suck my cock now and then, I'll suck yours, but we both retain ownership of our own parts, agreed, brother?" Giorgio offered him, "Mind you, I also plan to claim both Arnold and Trent as my boyfriends and bum boys if they're open to it, though I'm more than willing to share them in exchange for the use of the others now and then."

"Very well, but all you get to own is my butt, beside the public sharing of my mouth, of course. Natalie gets my dick," Trent made plain, even writing it down as he had a evil gleam from teasing Giorgio, whom he knew wanted his ass more than his cock, anyway.

"And as for me, my mouth goes to Rajiv. You can have my ass. Donald can own my dick, just to see what he does with it. Well, my cock and my balls, that is," Arnold announced to us all, putting his proposal down on paper, too.

"Actually, I would like to counter my brother's proposal with one of my own. I'm not keen on sucking a man's dick, but I will let Giorgio own and use my ass, just because he's my brother and if I'm bottoming, I don't have to think about who's doing it to me. I just have to lie down on my belly and take it up the butt. However, I would also like to ask for Becky's hand in marriage, if she is okay with it. I know that is old-school, but that's how I feel about this matter. If she will marry me, knowing what I'm letting my own brother do to my body, she truly has changed her ways," Giovanni astonished every last one of us.

"I will agree to that on the condition that while he owns your ass, I own his. I get to peg him whenever I wish. How about it, Giorgio? If you are going to own my straight husband's fine butt, I get to own your sweet gay ass and peg it whenever I please," Becky accepted, adding, "Oh, and to complete the picture, Giovanni owns my pussy, but Devi owns my tits, Rajiv owns my mouth and Gustavo owns my ass. Deal?"

"In that case, who owns Giovanni's cock and his mouth?" I pointed out.

"I own his dick and let's let Natalie own his mouth. Deal?" Becky urged us, to our general accord.

"And who owns Giorgio's dick and his mouth?" I continued.

"You!" Giorgio announced himself, formally signing away two major parts of his body with a twinkle in his eye, "I'm actually pretty dominant most of the time, but I find myself curious what a bisexual man would do with my mouth and my prick."

"A whole lot, I can imagine," I said to raucous laughter, as we all headed back to new rooms now that lunch was over, ready to start the last phase of our experimental game.

Something told me that this was far from the last time that this game would be played again.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,005 Followers
12