Backdoor Sweetheart Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,029 Followers

As her soft voluptuous body shivered in my embrace and she urgently rocked her rump back into my impaling shaft, I wrapped one arm tighter across Liz's big jutting tits. Pawing her heavy jugs and teasing her stiff rosy nipples in turn with one hand, I moved the other lower until my fingers were running all over the bouncy round globes of her asscheeks. On top of everything else, the fullness of Lizzie's sumptuous bubble-butt filling my palm and the smooth meaty feel of those gloriously juicy mounds under my fingertips were more than enough to get me fully hard again.

Apart from moaning into one another's mouth and sucking wetly on the other's lips, Lizzie and I didn't speak a word as we synched into a fluid, unhurried assfucking tempo. The massive load I had sprayed inside her rectum and her willing relaxation allowed me to glide easily in and out, stimulating her sensitive anal passage and making her pant contentedly as I savored the incomparable sensation of her clingy, cock-hungry sphincter sliding tightly along my boner.

It was so mind-blowingly hot to hump Lizzie's beautiful ass right after I had filled it full of cum. With each passing second, I grew more and more enamored with the slippery pressure and the incredible natural tightness of her sweet, needy butthole. Spooning her firmly, I sawed my thick pole into Liz's snug cum-lubed anus in increasingly longer strokes, withdrawing more and more of my boner at every pass before sinking slowly back inside her docile little orifice. Soon, on the out-strokes, only my glans remained enveloped in the creamy, twitching heat of her sphincter, causing Liz to groan in short-lived disappointment at the maddening void she felt inside her anal depths.

I never let her wait too long before I filled her tiny asshole full of my veiny shaft again, though. With an easy push of my hips, I unfailingly buried myself balls-deep inside Lizzie's stupendous bubble-butt again, our overlapping moans testifying to our shared pleasure. Then, when her distended pink rosebud was wrapped around my base and I was fully sheathed inside her cozy rectum, I slowly pulled out again and restarted that delicious cycle, grunting in ecstasy as I savored the feel of Liz's slick rubbery butt-ring dragging along my entire length, sucking and squeezing me as my retreating cock left her widened anal passage briefly empty.

I moved calmly but steadily, making love to my sweet Lizzie's beautiful ass without rushing it, so that we could both savor our lazy sodomy to the fullest. While I was enjoying every little contraction of her smooth anal walls and letting her feel every thick inch of my relentless butt-jamming tool, Lizzie seemed to be experiencing a string of mini-climaxes that made her rectum ripple deliciously around my boner and caused her pussy juices to flow in a constant trickle, soaking my balls whenever my scrotum bumped into her slit on the in-strokes.

It was hot as hell to hear the lascivious background squish of my seed-slimy dickmeat sliding in and out of Liz's well-greased butthole and the wet sounds of her pussy-diddling fingers strumming away on her juice-drenched clit, but what really made me throb with desire deep inside her ass was the uninterrupted melody of whimpers and moans and sighs that she made as I lovingly sodomized her.

I listened to Lizzie's vocalizations like they were a choir of angels. I adored the trembling crescendo of her mewls rising up for a few ass-cramming passes until they broke into a whimpering gasp of release, only to then restart with a panting purr all over again as I kept up my deliberate but powerful buttfucking pace. While my pistoning boner incited those sounds of undiluted bliss to erupt from Liz's slack mouth, I could almost see wave after crashing wave of pleasure washing over her, making her gorgeous curvy body shake in my arms as her smiling face glowed with beauty.

It was immensely satisfying to listen to Lizzie's orgasmic moans while enjoying her slippery butthole twitching tightly and her creamy anal walls clenching erratically around my cock in time with her cries. It made me want to keep slowly making love to her sweet little asshole forever, just so that I could keep hearing those magical ecstatic sounds echoing in my ears over and over and over again. After a while though, despite having already blown a load in her untouched pussy and one in her epic ass, my balls started tingling again. Since I wasn't ready to let our passionate and intimate buttfuck end just yet, I decided to break my rhythm before I was pushed over the edge.

Suddenly, after the umpteenth gliding out-stroke, I exited Lizzie's asshole completely, pulling out all the way and letting even my fat glans slip away from the tender clutches of her oily, stretched out sphincter with an audible squishy pop. While I lingered outside the warm sheath of her anus and kept my raging boner out there, steadying my breathing and letting my mounting ejaculation subside, Liz shivered and wiggled her awesome bubble-butt, baffled that the awaited in-stroke wasn't coming. With her ass left absolutely and intolerably empty, a long groan of displeased surprise broke the melody of Liz's blissful yelps.

"Ooowwhh... Oh nooo, baby!" she pouted, disappointed and lust-drunk as she longingly looked over her shoulder at my swollen cum-glazed pole throbbing right there, just a couple of inches from her dilated pink rosebud, so close but still so unnervingly far from her insatiable anal depths. "Put it back inside me, Russ, come on! I need your cock in my ass, pleeease! Fill my ass!"

Her mewling complaints barely registered as I took in the obscenely beautiful sight of Liz's sperm-smeared and gaping asshole winking at me from between her luscious fleshy buttcheeks. A moment later, enchanted by her sexy pout and by the irresistible look of utter carnal need painted on her pretty face, I grinned and nudged my bloated glans into her already tightening butt-ring, easing my aching hardness inside her ass again.

"Uuhh yeees, Ruuuss!" Lizzie exhaled as I slowly slid my massive erection all the way into her seed-slick, rippling rectum. Her expression had turned rapturous again, her smile broadening as I sank deeper and deeper into her snug, buttery bowels. "Oooh fuck, yeeees! Stretch my ass! Give it to meee!"

After a few deep, lustful butt-stuffing thrusts that made Lizzie wail in anal ecstasy, I was edging dangerously close to the brink again, so I swiftly slipped all the way out of her anus. Pulling her gloriously plump asscheeks apart and kneading a perfect round globe with one hand, I panted excitedly as I admired the mesmerizing spectacle of Liz's dilated cock-starved butthole pulsating hungrily, like a small yet wide open mouth begging for more of my shiny, spunk-coated dickmeat. All the while, I tweaked and pinched and played with her stiff puffy nipples with my other hand to keep her somewhat distracted from the void I had left in her quivering anal tunnel. Moments later, as my boiling release settled down once more and Lizzie's reddened gaping orifice started to shrink closed to its tiny puckered state, I swiftly reentered her asshole again, opening up her pliant backdoor and slotting my full length into her warm, needy rectum once more.

For a while, I kept up that syncopated mix of hard ass-stuffing plunges that took Lizzie's breath away followed by temporary removals of my stiff boner from her narrow anal tunnel. Despite her initial protestations, Liz adapted quickly to the teasing nature of my new sodomizing pace, timing the speed and intensity of her clit-frigging whirls with my alternating phases of deep thrusting and complete retreat. When I pulled out, I tried to help her compensate for the absence of my cock inside her hot little butthole by focusing more on massaging her fleshy round rump and kneading her spectacular tits, but my attention was mostly captivated by the mind-blowing visual of Lizzie's dilated seed-smeared sphincter, gaping irresistibly open and twitching with need, winking and beckoning me to bury myself inside her beautiful ass again.

The sweet torture of having her greedy forbidden orifice alternatingly humped deeply and then left empty seemed to grow on Lizzie, because her moans just kept gaining in loudness and sexy huskiness, while her pussy juices never stopped trickling down her shapely thighs and onto my ballsack. Unfailingly, she let out the most erotic sighs of sensuous rapture right when, after a brief pause, I reinserted my cock into her ass, pushing my fat knob inside her tightening yet always eager little rosebud and then penetrating balls-deep into her snug slippery rectum again. The drawn-out mewls she emitted while her cum-glossy sphincter blossomed out and wrapped itself around my invading, butt-jamming girth were music to my ears. It was the perfect soundtrack to the heavenly feel of my veiny shaft being engulfed by my beloved Liz's hot, soft bowels all over again.

I was more than willing to extend that strange mix of butt-plowing fits and gape-watching breaks for as long as possible, but Lizzie's ever-growing build up eventually boiled over, pushing her past the point of no return. The chain of mini-climaxes she had experienced up to that moment clearly wasn't enough anymore, because suddenly, right while I was lining up my engorged cockhead with her greasy twitching asshole yet again, ready to open her up and fill her full of hard dickmeat for the umpteenth time, Liz unexpectedly squirmed and shifted in my arms, letting out a throaty groan of pure, unquenchable anal thirst.

Breathing raggedly, trembling with sheer urgency and desire, Lizzie disentangled her voluptuous body from the tight spooning position we were in and pushed me down to lie on my back. In a heartbeat, she got up on her knees and straddled my groin in a reverse cowgirl position, settling her plump bubble-butt on my lap. All the while, my raging boner remained hot dogged deep in her luscious butt-cleavage, hugged cozily between her soft round asscheeks. With my glans barely poking at her oily little orifice, I watched in silent awe as Lizzie, panting and whimpering with lust, looked over her shoulder and reached back to grab my throbbing pole.

"I need to cum, Russ, I need it so bad! And I want your big fat cock deep in my ass when I cum, baby!" she blurted out in a wantonly desperate tone. Then, wrapping her slender fingers around the base of my thick sperm-slick shaft, she guided me toward her eager backdoor.

"Oohh yes! Uuuhh... Yeeesss!" Lizzie sighed as my bloated purple tip slipped into her winking sphincter and disappeared inside the warm tightness of her asshole.

As her head lolled sideways and back, letting her auburn locks flow across her arched spine, I could see that Liz's puffy lips were parted wide and shaped into a perfect O. Her eyelids were fluttering dreamily, almost closed, as if she was concentrating on the feel of my rigid, veiny dick sliding inexorably up inside her cum-lubed rectum. Gladly surprised by that quick turn of events, I felt so rabidly horny that I could barely breathe, let alone react in any way.

Purring like a sweet sexy kitten, Liz wiggled her sumptuous booty as she determinedly lowered herself down on my pole, forcing her dick-gobbling anus to open up and swallow more of my cockmeat inside her steamy, velvety anal passage. My eyes bugged out and my achingly hard boner pulsed with joy as I watched Liz's stretched out orifice slide lewdly all the way down along my swollen semen-glossy length in a single uninterrupted plunge, until I was crammed balls-deep inside her cozy cock-hugging bowels and her beautiful plump asscheeks were resting on my crotch.

"Holy shit, Liz!" I managed to exclaim, still a bit stunned but totally on board with her unexpected move. That was all I managed to say before I broke into delirious grunts of bliss as Lizzie started wildly bouncing away on my flexing cock like a woman possessed, screaming in pleasure.

"Ooooh fuck, yeees! Uuhh god, Ruuuuss! Aahhh yeeaaahh, that's iiiiit!"

Yelling and squealing and wailing out in absolute anal ecstasy, Liz impaled her sensitive little rosebud on my shaft with frenzied desire, riding me reverse cowgirl as if her life depended on it. Rising up and slamming down as fast as she could, she fucked her ass on my spearing hardness with such recklessness and gusto as I had only seen in pornos. I was so amazed that all I could do was plant my hands on the round juicy mounds of her magnificent bubble-butt and hold on for the ride, while Lizzie kept screaming and bouncing and stuffing her tight slippery rectum with my rock-hard boner over and over again, suctioning me within her creamy anal walls and squeezing her clingy little butt-ring along my length all the while.

"Yeess... Ooohh fuck yeeeeees! Uuhh, baby, I love iiiiit! Oohh you're so big in my ass, Ruuuuss!"

As Liz moaned and savagely sodomized herself, I was entranced by the visual of her fabulous asscheeks bouncing on my lap in an ever faster clapping tempo. Even though she was facing away from me during that wild ride, I could see the sides of her massive tits swinging heavily up and down in time with her desperate butt-wrecking rush. Judging by the movement of her shoulder and by the persistent trickle of nectar drenching my balls, I could tell that Lizzie was diddling her clit just as furiously as she was working her plump ass up and down on my stiff rump-skewering pole. All the while, the fleshy globes of her bubble-butt rippled and jiggled so beautifully at her every ass-slamming bounce that I couldn't have taken my eyes off them even if I wanted to.

Riding me at full speed right after the teasingly prolonged anal coupling that had brought us there, it didn't take more than a couple of minutes of that intense self-sodomizing rampage before Lizzie reached her peak. With every passing second, the slick dick-tugging tightness of her rectum was empowered by waves upon waves of erratic clenching spasms that squeezed my pulsing cock deliciously and made me howl in impending release, causing my shaft to swell bigger and harder within the snug warmth of her rectum. Still, as close as I was to blowing my load, Liz beat me to it.

"UUHH! OOHH FUUUCK!" she suddenly roared, throwing her head back and plummeting down on my raging thickness one last time, engulfing me balls-deep in her cozy, powerfully convulsing anus. "RUUUUSSSS... UUHH... C-C-CUUUMIIIING!"

A cock-milking, ball-draining sequence of contractions reverberated through her steamy anal walls, taking my breath away. The soft snug-fitting sheath of Liz's rippling rectum became impossibly tighter around my bucking boner, while the oily grip of her stretched out butt-ring turned into a pulsating little mouth wrapped firmly around my wide base and bent on sucking me dry. Massaged from tip to root by her orgasming asshole, with rivulets of her sweet gushing pussy juice soaking my scrotum, I closed my eyes and growled out my pleasure too.

"God, Liiiiiz! I'm gonna fill your ass with cum again... Aaaahh fuuuck!"

And then, out of the blue, as my semen surged along my throbbing shaft, the warmth and tightness of Lizzie's dick-hugging rectum suddenly vanished. My eyes snapped open to see that Lizzie had dismounted abruptly from my lap and was now kneeling between my legs. Ass tilted up and head pushed down, my amazing girlfriend quickly grabbed my fat veiny pole at the base and pointed it to her flustered face while her wide open mouth plunged down toward my bloated glans.

"Oohh shiiit!" I grunted as Liz's luscious lips closed in a tight soft seal around my shaft, immersing my cockhead in the liquid heat of her mouth. "Aarghh, Liz! Fuck yeeaaahh!"

I saw stars as I came, shooting rope after rope of milky seed into Lizzie's gullet. Her lewd, cum-hungry slurps and her sexy dick-muffled moans resounded gloriously in my ears while I inundated her mouth with all the cum I still had in me. I was feeding her my sperm so fast and in such big blasts that Liz's oral cavity was quickly full of my fluid essence. Through unfocused eyes, I watched her cheeks bulging out while two thin pearly dribbles started escaping the corners of her cock-jammed mouth.

"Mmmph... Mmmhh!" Lizzie moaned as she used her tongue to slosh my spunk around in her mouth, coating her palate and saturating her taste buds with my semen before she started swallowing down my massive ejaculation in big noisy gulps. As she did so, she opened her bespectacled eyes and gazed up, meeting my mind-blown stare. A sort of cock-distorted smile danced on Liz's outstretched, cum-glossy lips. At that sight, a final pulse of runny seed spurted from my girthy tool, then I exhaled in blissful exhaustion and let my head fall back on the pillow, my vision fading to white.

For a bit, wiped ecstatically out by my toe-curling orgasm, I just lay there and panted like some sort of climaxing zombie. As blown away as I was, I had a smile on my face as I basked in the feel of Lizzie's lips still nursing on my glans, her tiny hand pumping my shaft and her tongue licking and lapping all around and along my deflating pole, scooping up every single trace of cum that remained after she had drained my balls dry like the amazing ass-to-mouth goddess that she was. Eventually, after she let my spent dick plop out of her mouth with a final sloppy smooch, the lustful symphony of Liz's suckling and slurping ministrations on my wilting erection came to an end, with a giggle.

"Well," my sweet, sexy, irreplaceable almost-sister snickered as she snuggled beside me, with her chin on my heaving chest and her huge jutting boobs squashed into my side, "I guess we can rest for a bit now that all three of my holes have been dutifully filled with your cum!"

"Yeah, resting sounds good. I feel pretty tired at the moment..." I laughed, still catching my breath as I took in Lizzie's radiant smile and her big soulful eyes, sparkling with joy behind her glasses.

"You were awesome, by the way," I went on, locking Liz's voluptuous body in my embrace. "I mean it. You're incredible, Liz. And thus," I proclaimed in a half-joking half-solemn tone, "I gratefully and respectfully bow to you, my one and only anal queen. You rocked my world yet again and made me an even more ardent, devoted and faithful acolyte of your legendary ass. All hail Queen Lizzie, the first of her name, she whom the gods have blessed with the Beautiful Bubble-Butt of Bootylicious Bounciness! Hooray!"

"Aaw, thanks, baby! That's so sweet!" Liz chuckled. As she shrugged dismissively and averted her gaze, I could see that her smiling face was not just flushed but actually blushing in a moment of unnecessary yet adorable embarrassment. "It wasn't that big a deal, you know... I just sort of let my inner buttslut take over, easy peasy."

I was unable to reply with words. Bursting with love for that unassuming yet hot, sweet yet adventurous, fantastic and gorgeous creature resting in my arms, I hugged my Lizzie as tight as I could and hoped that my feelings would somehow filter through to her by means of the sheer contact of our glued, naked bodies. Squeals and titters escaped Liz's mouth as I peppered her face with kisses, all the while moving my fingers down along her back, until I was kneading and caressing her plump rump.

As I pried apart a fleshy asscheek with one hand, I couldn't stop my other hand from descending into Lizzie's butt-cleavage to reach the puckered winking star at its center. Even if I couldn't see, lying down and snuggled to her as I was, I could clearly feel the rivulets of my previous load of frothy cum trickling out of Liz's well-fucked, gaping sphincter. Slowly, almost reverently, I began tracing circles around the puffy outlines of her hot pulsating asshole with my fingertips. Rubbing creamy globs of my oozing seed all over her distended butt-ring and delicately working it into her tender anal rim, I did my best to pay silent homage to that tiny little hole through which we both received so much pleasure.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,029 Followers