Backfire

Story Info
Amanda gets blackmailed into fucking her boss.
5.8k words
4.51
153.9k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,947 Followers

Amanda watched Lucy closely. Had she just dropped a packet of pens into her purse? It seemed pretty petty, but theft was theft. As office Manager Amanda was held responsible for the cost of stationary supplies in the office and if someone was stealing it only made that harder.. She decided to keep a closer watch and also to alert her boss to what might be happening as he was often around when Amanda wasn't.

She raised it during her next planning meeting with him.

"Do you have any proof?" Dale asked her when she told him what she thought she'd seen.

"No, at this stage I just wanted to make you aware that it might be happening. I'm not out-right accusing her or anything because I can't be entirely sure. Other than on Wednesdays when I close the office, you're around here later than I am and on Tuesday's when I leave early, Lucy is often the last one in here with you. I just thought it might be worth keeping half an eye out just in case."

"Thanks Amanda, I'll keep it in mind," he replied. They finished their meeting and Amanda went back to her desk hoping that she hadn't just messed up. She fretted for ages about whether she should have said something or not. She mostly hoped that nothing would come of it and that it could all be forgotten.

Over the weeks that followed she kept a watchful eye, but didn't see anything to indicate that Lucy was actually stealing from the company. She was relieved and let the incident slip through her memory.

~~~~~~~

"See you later Amanda, don't work too late," Dale said as he left the office.

"You too Dale. I'll just be locking up at the usual time, so don't worry about anything," Amanda replied even as she turned to watch his bum on his way out the door. She looked around the empty office and stretched luxuriously. She loved Wednesdays. All the junior staff left at four and the boss at half past. She held down the fort until about half five and then locked up. It was a period of quiet that gave her time to nail a few tasks that always seemed to get put aside with the hustle and bustle of day to day operations.

She didn't think she'd even be as long as half five given how up to date with things she was, which gave her time to think about what she needed to get done. She went to the fridge and grabbed a mineral water, thinking about how good Dale's butt had looked in his slacks. He was ten years her junior, but that didn't stop her from having the occasional fantasy. She sat back in her chair and squeezed her thighs together. She'd been so horny lately! She tilted back in her chair and let some wayward images drift through her mind. One hand cupped her breast and she gave it a squeeze, her nipple hardening in response. She gazed at her computer screen but decided to ignore it. Instead she worked her black skirt up her legs, wiggling her butt and lifting it until she could easily access her pussy. She rubbed herself through her stockings, pushing her thong against her pussy. She swivelled her chair so that she was exposed to the empty office and let a fantasy play through her mind. She pictured herself masturbating just like she was, but with people in the office. Even facng into the office as she was the only person that would immediately know would be Lucy who's desk was on the other side of the room to her. Unless someone else walked through the semi-open planned space toward the door, they'd be none the wiser.

She wondered what Lucy's reaction might be. She tried to picture the young brunette looking up from her computer to find Amanda sitting with her legs splayed and a hand between them, rubbing herself furiously. Would she gasp in surprise, exclaim her outrage or react lustily? Amanda imagined her pushing herself back from the computer so that they faced each other. As Amanda played with herself Lucy would grab her big tits (Amanda was so jealous of those things) and squeeze them, her tongue licking her licks suggestively.

Moaning, Amanda grabbed her purse and pulled out the small vibrator that she'd hidden in it. She wasn't quite sure what had possessed her to put it in there a week ago, but she'd done it and now it was going to come in handy. She turned it on and held it against herself, its vibrations somewhat muted by the stockings and panties, but sufficient for her needs. She pictured Lucy spreading her long skinny legs, draping one over the arm of her chair. She wondered what her pussy would look like when she pulled her thong aside. Would she be bald like Amanda was? She tended to think that the younger generation all kept themselves bald, but that was probably the influence of the porn she watched.

They'd sit opposite each other and finger themselves, pushing fingers deep into their pussies, then licking and sucking their juices while watching each other. She wondered what she would do if Lucy advanced on her. Would she cross her legs in shock, or go with it and allow her to crawl in between her legs and eat her. Or if she was offered the chance to eat Lucy, could she actually do it? Just the thought of the quandary elevated Amanda's passion. She thrust herself at the little vibrator, forcing it against her covered clit. She pulled savagely on her nipple and cried out as she came hard.

She sat in her seat, her face flushed with pleasure, her body slowly recovering. One thing to tick off the bucket list, she giggled to herself; an orgasm in the office. On a whim she pulled out her phone and sent a text to her friend Andrew telling him exactly that.

"Only an orgasm?" was his response.

"That isn't enough?" she asked.

"I would have thought sex itself would have been a higher target to aim for," came the answer.

"Yes, but that requires two people," Amanda replied.

"I'm always here if you need me," was the cheeky reply.

"Next Wednesday then," Amanda typed and sent before she thought it through too far. Andrew was her fuck buddy. They didn't hook up often, but had fun when they did, even if it was only for coffee.

"Locked and loaded."

Amanda grinned at the prospect and looked around the office, trying to picture where and how they might have sex.

~~~~~~~

Amanda said goodbye to Dale as she had the week before, though this time she knew exactly what was planned. She made sure that Dale's car had left, then stripped out of her clothes. She hung them neatly on her chair and when she was naked, put her bright red stilettos back on. She grabbed her phone, snap chatted Andrew with the caption, "Come and get it."

She'd given a fair bit of thought to where they would at least start and had made a decision. She pulled the coffee table from the break room to the centre point between her desk and Lucy's. She spread a floor rug over it and then sat on the edge, waiting. Andrew knew that the front door would be unlocked and she wanted to be right where he'd see her the moment he walked in. The thought that someone else might walk in both excited and scared her in equal measure; so much so that she let her hand wander between her legs to begin stirring her pussy. Five minutes later she was laid back completely, lost in her own pleasure. Five minutes after that the door opened cautiously. Her heart raced as she glanced up to see Andrew sneak inside and let the door close. He turned the lock and it gave a loud click.

"Fuck, that is something to see," he said when he turned back to where Amanda was laid out.

"Hurry up and fuck me already," Amanda panted. "You took forever."

"Sorry traffic and shit," he said, advancing on her. She expected to see him remove his pants, but he walked right over to her and knelt. Her knees were pushed wide and his tongue speared into her pussy then licked up hard over her clit.

"Oh God yes," she cried out as he began feverishly eating her. She grabbed hold of his head and the longer he ate her the more she humped herself against his tongue. She'd wanted his cock badly, but his tongue was so good she decided to let him make her come first. Fortunately he seemed of like mind and continued to pleasure her until she cried out with an explosive orgasm.

"Now I can fuck you," he declared with a grin. He stood and removed his clothes, folding them and draping them neatly over Lucy's office chair. Amanda watched, admiring him as he did so. He was of an age with her and was in decent shape. His cock was rigid with arousal and his chest just hairy enough to be manly without being over the top.

Andrew knelt on the floor between her legs and shoved his cock into her pussy. She gave another cry of pleasure as she felt him spread her. He took her tits in hand and squeezed and pulled on them as he worked his cock deep. She pulled her knees up and out, spreading herself wide to welcome him. He put his weight behind his thrusts, driving his cock in and out of her pussy and Amanda reached up to place her hands on his chest.

After several minutes Andrew told her to roll over. Amanda grinned as he pulled out of her pussy and moved back enough to let her do so. She moved into a doggy position on the coffee table and Andrew stood behind her. She felt him grab one hip in hand as he guided his cock back inside. When he was half in she felt his other hand on her other hip. He gripped her hard, each finger vice-like in its intensity. His cock slammed into her, the sound of their bodies coming together the only noise in the quiet office.

"God you have a sexy arse," he said, one hand caressing her left butt cheek.

"Smack it, smack my sexy arse," Amanda panted. She gasped as she felt the sting of the impact of his hand. "Harder," she demanded. She cried out as he hit her other cheek even harder. He teased her, spanking one cheek or the other in random patterns. Hard, soft, left, right; he mixed them all up and left her guessing where the next one was coming from. She'd dropped her head to the floor rug on the table, the weave teasing at her nipples that barely scraped against it.

Andrew's hands again took hold of her hips and he fucked her hard and fast. She knew what was coming. She wanted it. He was headed for the finish. He pumped her furiously and then held still. She thrust back against him, getting his cock as deep as she possibly could as he burst and a jet of semen erupted inside her. Amanda held still with him, enjoying every spurt of his juice. When it was clear that he was finished, she spun around and sucked his cock into her mouth. She looked up to take in his expression as she cleaned him of their combined juices.

"Thanks, that was amazing," she said to him.

"Well I'd happily do it again, but I actually have another commitment," he said to her apologetically.

"Oh that's alright, there's always next time."

"Send me a snap chat like that and I'll come running!" he assured her as he pulled his clothes on.

Dressed, the two friends shared a quick kiss and Amanda ushered Andrew out the door so that she could pack her things and lock up.

"Damn lucky security is so laughable in these small businesses," he said as he walked off.

"Sure was lucky for you!" she replied with a grin.

~~~~~~~

It was late on a Wednesday when the fact that she'd raised suspicions about Lucy was suddenly propelled to the forefront of her consciousness.

"Amanda do you think I could see you for a minute please?" Dale asked as he passed by her desk.

"Sure thing," she replied and rose to follow him. She smoothed down her black

pencil skirt and joined him in his office as he took a seat.

"Close the door for me?" he asked. She didn't panic. They often closed the door if there was a need to talk about someone's performance. There was a team of 6 women that staffed the office and every now and then something would crop up that warranted discussion. Having closed the door, she took a seat across from him.

"What's up?" Amanda asked.

"Remember when you suggested that Lucy might be stealing?" he started to say.

"Oh God, I wish I'd never said anything," Amanda said, blushing bright red. "I jumped the gun, I've never seen anything since to suggest that she's anything but a good employee."

"That's the conclusion I reached," Dale agreed. "But at the time I figured you were probably onto something and I did something that probably wasn't entirely above board. I hid a camera in the office."

"A camera?" Amanda asked nervously.

"Yeah, primarily focussed to see if she was taking anything. I hadn't had much time to sit and watch through the footage and was thinking that if you suggested that you'd seen something again that it would at least give me a time frame to pin point. No such luck though."

Amanda started to breathe again, thinking back to the times she'd done a bit more than just close the office. She hoped that with a lack of any reason to look that he'd not gone through much of the footage.

"Last night I finally found some time though," he continued, "I scanned through some of the vision and I have to say, I was shocked." Amanda could feel a blush rising. "I find myself in a quandary Amanda. I'm pretty sure you know why. Part of me feels bad that I put the camera up and didn't tell anyone. I'm pretty sure that I could get in some sort of trouble for it. But then again, its not usual to either masturbate or fuck in the office is it?"

Amanda stared at him, lost for words and red with embarrassment. She could feel the heat in her face. She couldn't believe that he'd put it so bluntly.

"Is there something that you would like to say?" Dale probed. Amanda was staring at her shoes. He'd seen her, but how much had he seen? Images flashed through her mind of sitting at her desk, both feet up with her vibrator pulsing against her clit. What about the time with Andrew though? He'd had her bent over the coffee table and fucked her like an animal. She had no idea what sort of quality camera Dale had used. Did it have sound?

"Sorry?" She offered after what seemed an age.

"It's a start," Dale replied. "Now here's the thing. I'm not actually sure whether it's a sackable offence or not given there wasn't anyone here to be offended by it. I wrote most of our company policies and I don't recall anything that explicitly says that an employee can't have sex in the office if no-one's here but I do think its generally accepted that such things are bad for the company image. I mean from what I could determine the door wasn't even locked."

"God, I really am sorry Dale," Amanda pleaded. "It won't ever happen again, I promise."

"Oh, but here's the thing Amanda. I think it will happen again. You see, we're at an impasse. If we end up in front of a commission, they might throw the case out because I set up the camera and didn't tell anyone, but they would probably also look pretty unfavourably on what you were doing in my business. I don't think either of us, well mostly you, wants to go through the experience of detailing exactly what happened in the office. I don't think that I want to put you through that either."

"Oh thank you," Amanda gushed, the statement that Dale thought it might happen again still probing at her in the back of her mind.

"So I won't put you through it if you let me watch you do what you did on the video and even let me join in."

"What?" Amanda sputtered in surprise.

"I want to watch you masturbate at your desk Amanda and then I want to bend you over and fuck you," her boss said. "We're both single, there's no harm. You keep your job, I erase the tapes and everyone is happy."

Amanda stared across the desk at Dale. He was good looking. Her friends had often teased her about the fact that her boss was only 32. They'd also pointed out on numerous occasions how lucky she was that he was so good looking and given her detailed accounts of what they'd do with her boss if they weren't married. Eleanor had often said that if she were given the chance it wouldn't even matter that she was married given how hot he was. She'd always told them that there was no way someone his age would be interested in someone as old as she was, even though she was proud of how well she'd maintained her body as she'd aged. She'd certainly had offers from some men as young as Dale, but had mostly laughed them off.

"I'm not sure," she replied. "I mean, I get what you're saying, but what about after. You fuck me and then we just go back to working like normal?

"Exactly!" Dale replied as if it was obvious and easy with no consequences.

"And do I get something more than you word that when it's over I don't lose my job?"

"What, you want a contract that says that after we fuck I don't sack you? That could be kind of hard to write," Dale laughed.

"Nothing so crass," Amanda told him. "Just something that contracts that if you choose to terminate my employment for any reason that you'll pay my a year's salary in addition to any statutory redundancy payment." She watched Dale as he thought about the proposition.

"It needs a sunset clause," he said. "And an out if you actually do something malicious to hurt either me or the business. Otherwise I'm giving you a free ticket to destroy me."

Amanda was surprised that he was even considering it. "That seems logical and fair," she said to him.

"Okay then, leave it with me. I'll have something for you tomorrow and then we can discuss exactly when we'll finalise the deal."

"One other thing?" Amanda prompted.

"What's that?" Dale asked.

"The camera has to go Dale."

"Yes, you're right of course. I'll remove it as soon as everyone has left for the day."

"You don't mind if I stay around and make sure do you?" Amanda asked cautiously.

"Of course not. I'd have been disappointed in you if you hadn't thought about it," Dale replied.

Lucy was the last one to leave the office. Amanda watched her young skinny butt as she left and shook her head. Completely unwittingly she was the reason that Amanda was going to be bent over and fucked by her boss. She might have held it against her if it had been even remotely fair to do so but the reality was that she was actually immensely turned on by the thought of what was to happen. It wasn't like she'd never fantasised about a dalliance with Dale, she'd just always thought that it would remain a fantasy given their age difference and employment relationship.

"Right," Dale said, emerging from his office. "Let's get rid of this camera." Amanda watched as he walked over and plucked a small device from Lucy's bookshelf. She couldn't help but think that had it been positioned only slightly differently that she wouldn't have been busted. It was too late for 'could have beens' though so she forgot about it and simply watched as Dale put the camera away. At least she now knew what it looked like.

"So how are we going to do this?" she asked, thinking that they would do it some day in the future.

"Why don't you pick a desk?" Dale suggested and she realised her error with regard to timing. Frantically, she looked around, confronted by the decision. She thought about choosing Dale's but didn't think that she'd ever be able to sit in his office afterwards if they fucked on his desk. In the end she decided on Lucy's. After all, she already struggled to look Lucy in the eye after having accused her of stealing, so why not add one more reason?

"Let's do it on Lucy's" she said to Dale. He grinned at her but refrained from making any comment, instead walking over to it and clearing a space.

"Come here Amanda," he said to her. It was neither suggestion nor quite a command, but left no wiggle room either. She advanced on him.

He stepped close to her and she felt his hands land gently on her hips, holding her in place. Their eyes met and Amanda tried to read his expression. Before she could make anything of it he leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. His tongue probed gently, seeking to work its way into her mouth. His lips were slightly coarse and his stubble grazed against her face. She allowed her lips to part and accepted his tongue, meeting it with her own. Her heart sped up and she squeezed her thighs together as she started to react to the situation having suddenly made it very real.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,947 Followers
12