Backseat Fucking

Story Info
She's being fucked so good...and she wants you to watch.
2k words
4.25
123k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He unlocked the car and held the door open for her and watched as she carefully sat down on the seat. Her legs were left partially open, giving him an excellent view of her pink, lacy panties. He was pretty damned sure she knew exactly what she was doing. He shut her door and then climbed in the driver's side, closing the door behind him. Silence was literally deafening before he felt Lauren take his hand and lead it to her knee boldly. His eyes darted to her face as he was met by a shy smile. He rubbed his thumb across her smooth kneecap.

Gently, her hand pushed his hand a little higher until her skirt pushed up a little and he was massaging her thigh. She bit her lip and let out a soft little whimper as his hand continued to travel higher. He gulped as his cock lurched in his pants, this girl was a sex goddess, he could tell that now.

He ran his hand higher and traced the edge of her panties with his finger, ever so slowly. She arched against his hand, begging for his touch. "Mmm...baby, come on..." she moaned, moving her hips around, hoping to have his finger slip inside. "Please..."

He grinned and leaned over to her. "Be patient, baby." He kissed her cheek softly. "Tell me what you'd like me to do to you."

He slipped one finger beneath her panties and slid gently against the outside of her slit. "Mmm...."

He kissed her neck slowly, teasing her with his tongue. "Do you want me to keep rubbing you like this? Or do you want something more."

Her eyes were closed, her mouth parted, panting slightly. He'd never seen anyone look so fucking sexy. He hoped that she would oblige him, he loved to talk dirty.

"More, oh God, please..more," she moaned out. It'd been so long for her, so long since she'd had a touch on her pussy that didn't belong to her vibrator.

"Alright, honey," he slipped a finger within her folds, finding her completely soaked. He began to tease her clit lightly. "God, baby, you're so wet."

She smiled as she continued to rock against his fingers. "Mmm...yeah. So wet for you, baby."

He groaned. "Yeah, honey, I can feel it. Mmm...you feel so tight too...you want my fingers in your cunt?" She purred and lifted her hips. "Fuck me. Please."

He was happy to oblige as he slipped one finger in her and began working it in and out slowly at first, making sure to go 360 degrees within her pussy, making her feel full.

"Oh God! Unh!" Lauren grabbed his arm with one hand, her hips meeting each of his finger's thrusts. Her moans were driving him insane. There was such a high level of enthusiasm that was erotic as all hell. He was painfully hard at this point.

"Lauren?" He asked, his voice low and throaty.

"Yeah?" She breathed, continuing to fuck his finger.

"I want to fuck you so bad, honey." Dean growled. "Please let me."

No words were said as she smiled and began to climb over the console into the back seat of his car. She spread her legs wide, an angelic smile washed over her face. "Come and get me, baby."

He climbed over the console and landed between her legs, his animal aggression coming out as he kissed her wildy, his tongue thrusting in her mouth, showing her exactly what he planned to do to her pussy.

"How do you want it?" She asked, breathlessly.

"Turn around baby," he growled, "I want to fuck you from behind while you watch just how close we are to being caught."

She moaned loudly and did as he asked, perching herself against the window and wiggling her ass before him. He groaned and unbuttoned his pants, setting his hard-on free. He reached for the condom he kept in the cup holder and tore it, sliding it on his cock with the ease of an expert.

He pushed up her skirt so it circled her waist and scooted up behind her, rubbing the head of his cock between her legs.

"You ready, honey?" He asked. "Oh yeah!" She squealed. "Give it to me."

With his left hand on her hip, he glided himself in to her wetness, gasping as her hot cunt encircled his cock. He felt her breathe in sharply.

"You okay?" He asked huskily. She gulped, a pure wanton look on her face. "Mmm."

He grinned and slid back out of her only to forcefully thrust himself back in. "Unh!" Lauren moaned and arched her back, trying to push herself up onto her knees and push herself deeper onto his cock.

"Be still, baby." He growled, pushing his weight on top of her, forcing her to face towards the door of Sharkey's where people were constantly filtering in and out. "You watching them, honey?"

She moaned. "Oh, yeah....what if, what if someone sees."

He bit his lip and continued to fuck her hard. "Mmm...you'd love that, wouldn't you?"

"Hmmff." She whimpered, pushing her hips back against him to meet each one of his thrusts. She began to close her eyes, his cock felt like heaven inside her.

Slap!

Lauren's eyes immediately shot open in pleasurable shock. Her ass tingled, Dean had just spanked her lightly, a reprimand for not doing as he'd asked.

"Keep your eyes open, honey." He breathed. "Tell me what you see."

"Mmm....Dean," She moaned.

"Tell me, honey." He nearly grunted, still plowing away at her from behind.

She felt him take a hold of the curls in her hair, pulling lightly against them. His balls continued to slap against her ass. His slowed his pace down a bit and she silently thanked him for a chance to breathe.

"There's so many people....out there...." Lauren moaned out, breathing heavily.

"Mmm...yeah baby." He groaned, hunching over her, enabling him deeper access to her wet pussy. "You're so hot, tell me more."

Her head fell forward, her mouth parted, panting. "I wish they were watching us."

He reached around her stomach wit his hand and began to toy with the small patch of curls at the top of her sweet cunt, teasing her. "Oh God, baby. I wish they were too."

She had enough, she wanted to look at him...and fuck his brains out. She quickly turned around, his cock popping out of her. He looked at her in almost shock as she pushed him roughly against the opposite side of the back seat.

"Jesus!" He moaned as she hovered on top of him, taking his cock in her hand and sticking it straight up, aiming for her to take him in.

His mouth hung open as he continued to stare at her face in amazement. She sank down on his cock slowly, taking every single inch of his eight into her. She didn't take her eyes off him the entire journey down his cock, causing his eyes to roll in the back of his head.

"Ahh..." She moaned, satisfied as she sat on top of him, her hips grinding against his, but not actually fucking yet.

Dean opened his eyes and looked into her again. "God, baby, you feel so fucking good. Mmm."

She grinned devilishly and leaned forward, mouth open, to kiss him, pulling back at the last moment. This time, it was him who was left wanting. He raised an eyebrow.

"Never figured you for a tease, honey." He grinned.

"Mmm..." She moaned, rocking gently on his cock. "Baby, lets do this...I need to cum...soon."

Her confession elicited a moan in his throat as he reached between them and began to touch her swollen clitoris softly. She placed her hands on his shoulders and began to ride his cock.

"Feel good, baby?" She asked, rocking hard, up and down on him. She was thoroughly enjoying taking charge of the situation. "I want to make you want it."

He growled, his hands on her hips, guiding her fucking motions. "I do want it baby. Ride me."

She moaned, riding his cock harder as if her life depended on it. She placed her hands on the ceiling, balancing her. He watched her, her tits bouncing in his face with every motion she made. Her face was absolutely orgasmic, he could die happily with that mental picture. Her eyes were half-closed, her mouth hanging open, enabling her to breathe...her face tensed every so often as he shifted at an angle within her hot cunt.

"Baby," she breathed, leaning on him for support, still fucking him, "I'm so close...are you...you close too?"

He growled, holding the back of her neck with one hand and reaching down to rub her clit hard with his other hand. She gasped and he could feel her pussy clench around his cock almost instantaneously.

"Ahhh!" She moaned, gripping onto him for dear life. She shivered slightly in his arms, gently still rocking back and forth on him.

God dammit, he still hadn't come. He worried that if she didn't keep doing something, he would loose it. She pulled away from him, looking into his eyes with concern.

"You...didn't?" She asked, feeling horrible. "I mean..."

"Baby, you've almost got a pussy full of my load several times." He comforted her, stroking her back gently. "Just, please, keep going?"

She smiled, leaning into him and breathing on his ear lightly. "Mmm...baby, you feel amazing. So hot...so big...in me..."

She began to grind her hips against him again. "I want you to fuck me hard," she whispered, nipping gently at his earlobe. "Give me all you've got."

Aww, shit. She didn't need to tell him twice. She giggled as he savagely pushed her down onto the seat and climbed atop of her, plowing away into her cunt, the cum from her last orgasm creating a slick, wet sensation, all of which Dean was loving. He felt her wrap her legs around his waist and arch up to every single one of his intense thrusts. He was close, groaning as she reached behind him and pushed his ass, pushing him into her deeper, if that was even possible.

"Good girl, Lauren. Good girl. I'm going to come in you now. God honey, you're so hot." She closed her eyes and clenched her pussy around his cock one more time. This time, it was definitely enough.

"Oh God.....unh!" He moaned, collapsing on top of her, his cock spurting come into the condom and twitching inside of her. As his orgasm took over his body, he felt Lauren's hips arch up to him, riding his orgasm with her. As he began to calm down, Lauren's face contorted again, sending her into yet another cum fest. He watched her as she returned back down to earth. He smiled down at her, she returned it shyly.

"God fucking damn." He shook his head, laughing slightly.

Lauren giggled. "Uh...yeah, pretty much"

He smiled and got up off of her, withdrawing and taking the condom off. He held up the rubber, shocked at how much cum he had actually produced.

"Jeez, babe." Lauren laughed, sitting up and staring at it. "Looks like I did ok, huh?"

"Way better than okay, honey." He laughed lightly. "Thanks."

"Trust me, my pleasure." She smiled.

Just as he began to say something else, he noticed Lauren pulling down her skirt and her shirt, trying to make herself look presentable again. "Well, it's been fun." She smiled. "See you around?"

He nodded, partly in shock. He'd always been the one to leave first after a quick fuck...and the fact that she was doing it first intrigued the hell out of him. "You bet."

She grinned shyly and then got out of the car, adjusting one more time before closing the door. He watched her walk away. Just as she was about to enter Sharkey's, she looked over her shoulder and sent him an air kiss with a sweet smile. He laughed, God, that innocent girl did bad so fucking good.