Backseat Threesome

Story Info
"I'll Go in the Back with Them".
3.7k words
4.31
52.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We give a ride to two ex-workmates, and end up at the nearest make-out place.

As I've described her in previous stories, Sonja was a knockout, a couple of inches over five feet and some 110 pounds. She had an hourglass figure, with soft, voluptuous, delicious breasts, a well defined waist that tapered to a sexy, heart-shaped ass just the right size for my hands, and shapely, solid thighs that touched at the top. She was a natural tease and a flirt even before we started with the heavy sex thing, and she quickly became an eager exhibitionist. When she wanted, her outfits were so hot that when you looked at her, all you could think of was sex. I loved watching her with other guys, then doing her myself. Orgasms came easy to her, and the sluttier she was, the more so; that's what got her off. Here's another of our adventures, maybe our most outrageous, were she had the most spectators.

We were driving around in the nightlife part of town, looking for something or someone to do. It was Friday night, and it was crowded. We'd left home with no particular plans, but Sonja had outfitted herself hot enough to cope with anything that popped up. What I mean is, she was ready for cock.

She wore a hip hugging mini skirt, full and pleated and as short as can be and still cover her ass, and it showed off her sexy thighs, shapely legs and her tight tummy. It was made of some slinky cloth that tended to slip and expose more of her delicious thighs when she sat. If she was careless, and of course she would be, you would get a glimpse of her tiny black bikini panties. The top was straight out of a porn video. It was a cream, dainty little see-through tank top, tied up - no buttons - just under her fabulously soft and mouth-watering breasts, and under that she wore a contrasting black half-bra. The half-bra was actually larger than the top, but still as small and flimsy as they come, and it didn't, couldn't, restrain those sumptuous breasts of hers; their upper half was exposed, and you could make out the edge of her nipples.

She shook her shoulders to tease me and show me how naughty and slutty she would be during the night, and an errant breast easily wobbled out! Oops! I knew that later on she would take the bra off, and just imagining her luscious breasts loose in that wispy, translucent top got me hard fast! Except for the tiny top and the little mini skirt, she was all bare skin and legs, but it was her breasts that attracted the most attention; they thrust out, succulent, exuberant, moving sensuously with her as she moved. The whole school uniform outfit made her look like a pornstar, which we both loved. The look would be complete when her nipples stiffened and showed through, and that would happen as soon as somebody ogled them; her exhibitionist streak always brought out the best of her. She was going to get whoever guy she set her sights on!

But by sheer luck, tonight it would be two guys.

We were stopped at a light waiting for it to change, and two young hunks crossed the street in front of us. Sonja recognized them as workmates from her previous job, and called out to them. They came over to her window to say hello, and Sonja flirted with them and made their eyeballs pop as she let them look down at her impudent, almost bare breasts and her tempting, inviting thighs, slightly parted and nude up to her panties. They invited her - I mean, us - to a party they were going to on the other side of town, and they were disappointed when she told them the party wasn't her age group. She couldn't go to any party dressed the way she was; her outfit was just too provocative and more suited to, say, a cozy get-together with a couple of male friends. So I cut in and offered to drive them over so they could, uh, talk and catch up ... The sparks I saw between her and these hunks told me that they were just what Sonja wanted, and double. I gave her five minutes tops before she got in the back seat with them!

She was going to get in the back seat because, one, those two hunks were back there, two, she wanted to torment and tease them with her mostly bare bodily charms, and three, she wanted their hands all over her. And she couldn't do any of this, properly, from the front seat.

But she was starting to get wild even in the front seat. She was kneeling on the seat facing them, talking to them, with her breasts propped over the seatback. I glanced at them and it looked like she was trying to make them overflow out of the little bra, pressed tight as they were against the thin cloth, almost all out. And yes, the nipples were deliciously and noticeably hard, the tips beautifully erect and one of them edging out over the top of the bra. She was teasing them with her aren't-my-breasts-gorgeous playfulness, sliding her breasts a little this way and that, making them ripple and twitch right before their eyes as she touched their knees and flirted and gestured and talked and laughed. The two hunks didn't know it yet, but they were going to get laid before they got to the party!

She told all of us that she wanted to go in the back with them, because it was uncomfortable to talk to them kneeling like she was on the seat, so I pulled over, and immediately adjusted the rear view mirror so I wouldn't miss her antics. She got out of the car, opened the rear door, and told one of the hunks to get out because she wanted to be in the middle between them - sandwiched is the suggestive word she used. As she leaned to get in, I saw the back of her skirt raise enough so the hunk still outside - and a group of delighted passers-by - saw her perfect ass in the little black panties. And the hunk inside got an eyeful of those magnificent breasts of hers as they almost tumbled into his face. And of course, when she sat down and slid to the center, her little skirt rode all the way up her thighs on its own! I saw a bit of bare hip and black panties, and in a while, they would too.

She was setting the stage - we both knew she was going to do them and we didn't have to say anything! The two hunks were spellbound by her enthusiastic flirting and all the bare skin on display, and they were probably fantasizing doing her, but they didn't have a clue it was actually going to happen. Yet!

As we started to move again, she told the hunks that they smelled yummy, that she guessed they just had a shower. She squeezed her breasts between her arms, pushing them up and out, almost offering them (almost?), making a nipple spill out over the top of the bra! She flirted with them while they all talked. As she cozied up between them, she held their hands and moved them in a seemingly absent-minded fashion over all the thighs and laps. From the way they salivated over her overactive breasts, her tempting naked thighs, and her every provocative move, I was sure they both had hard-ons by now.

To get to the party we would be driving by a make-out place with a nice view, and when we were near it Sonja asked me to drive in because, she said coyly, she wanted to brag to her friends that she'd been there making out with these two hunks. I was thinking exactly the same thing, but the hunks thought it was a joke! They still had no idea! The place was crowded, but I got into an empty space right next to the boardwalk. All three of them clambered out, and I told them to take their time but I would stay in the car. I wanted her to do her thing and I was going to enjoy the show.

It was a beautiful night with a full moon, and Sonja was the only girl hooked up with two hunks, one on each side, arm in arm, breast-nudging-elbow with both of them. She looked stunning showing off so much skin and breast and those legs, and every so often a slight breeze would blow her little skirt up, but there was no modesty at all in her. Most of the couples were making out, kissing and groping and warming up before they went back to their car for sex. The girls were mostly decked out to kill, but none was as hot as Sonja was, and none was showing as much skin. She was already getting a lot of stares, from guys and from girls. The couple in the car next to us interrupted their loud lovemaking to check out that busty girl - my girl - in the real short skirt with the two hunks! This is what turned her on, being a sex toy, being a sex attraction!

They got to the railing, and she put her arms around one of the hunks. She turned to face him, pulling his arms around her waist, and accommodated her body tight into his. She looked up at him, wooing him, smiling and pouting and wetting her lips, moving her tits and her hips from side to side against him, teasing him for a kiss, her eyes sparkling in anticipation. He gestured in my direction, and Sonja said something to him, and I imagine she told him I was ok and that my thing was watching her make out, because then they kissed. They kissed for a long while, and his hands moved all over her bare back and hips, eventually finding their way under the little skirt to her fabulous ass, inadvertently pulling the skirt up and exposing her peachy ass cheeks encased in those tiniest bikini panties. His hand went under the waistband of her panties, searching and touching and groping here and there. She let it go on, knowing everybody was watching, including me. She was loving it!

She looked so sexy with his groping and feeling her! Almost every couple was now looking their way! She had been holding hands with the other hunk, and she turned to him and got an arm around his waist and nuzzled his neck. She kissed him too, another long, open mouth kiss. Those two hunks were starving horny, and Sonja was going to feed them both. She was kissing one guy and then the other, taking turns and enjoying their roaming hands and hungry mouths. More than once the two hunks sandwiched her between them, one pressing into her oftentimes exposed ass while the other fondled her more or less uncovered breasts. They went at this for quite a while, and while the hunks pressed into her and groped her, they would pull and push the scant clothes she wore, sometimes revealing her best parts, and she would every so often drop a hand on one of their obvious hard-ons and fondle it. The fifteen or twenty couples were entranced with their goings on and probably had never seen a threesome unfolding like this in public.

After some time of this making out, they started to walk back slowly to the car, arm in arm, breast-into-elbow again. Sonja's little top was in disarray, and the half-bra had been undone in the back and there was a nipple poking out, which she didn't bother to cover, all this the result of their intense groping. With every step of her high heels her soft breasts trembled and jiggled, and when a wind gust raised her skirt and showed off her sexy little panties and all the bare skin around them, front and back, she stopped to enjoy herself showing off. The way she looked from one hunk to the other, smiling, her eyes wide open in mischief, made everybody realize she knew what was showing and she was enjoying it. We, all, everybody, all of us, loved it!

Right next to the car, she thrust her curves out, and pulled the little half-bra out from under the skimpy top. Her breasts bobbed as the bra was pulled out and left them practically bare, almost not covered by the minuscule see-through top! While she waited for one of the hunks to open the car door, she leaned through my window, exposing more of her curvy ass and thighs to the spectators, and gave me a thorough wet tongue kiss. Her breasts were on the windowsill, and I couldn't resist and squeezed the deliciously electric soft flesh with my fingers. Still kissing, she dropped the bra into my lap, and checked my cock - of course it was hard, and if she fondled it a little more I would come. Then, just so her audience would have no doubt about what she was going to do in the car with the two hunks, she undid the knot of the top and let it hang open and loose, fully exposing her breasts. For several long moments, she stood there next to the car, poised, allowing everybody a good look at her in her in glorious near nakedness.

Her engorged nipples were poking this way or that out of the little undone blouse, and she moved a little here or there so her tits would quiver and twitch. I was going to give her such a good fuck when this was over! Finally, she pressed herself against one of the hunks, kissing him and playfully guiding him with her body into the car, then got in after him, purposely bending a little extra again so as to show off more of her little panties to all who were looking. As she slid on the seat towards the center, her breasts danced freely this way and that, and her short little skirt rode all the way up her hips. The lights inside the car were all lit up because of the open door, and the couples who were already close by were oohing and aahing at the unbelievably sexy sight of her, breasts out of her open top, skirt all the way up her hips, and slightly parted thighs showing the little v of her panties; she was better than naked. The hunk still outside had by now figured it out - duh! - and he took a good look at her, licked his lips, and dived in.

In his haste, he left the door open. Thankfully. I told him I would close it.

But I didn't close the door, and he didn't even notice. I wanted it open, and I knew she wanted it open too; this is what turned her on, being watched naked and making out. The inside car lights were still on, and the big rear seat was lit up like a theater stage! I lowered all the windows of the car, to make it even easier to look in, and then turned around in my seat to enjoy the live porn show featuring my very favorite porn actress.

Outside, more couples were getting closer to the car, kissing and fondling and staring and ogling.

The backseat threesome got going right away, hot and heavy.

Sonja's slightly open thighs were inviting, but so were her magnificent naked breasts. One of the hunks kissed her and slid a hand up her thighs to her panties and her pussy, while the other suckled on a hard nipple like it was ice cream. Sonja had her hands on both their laps, fondling and caressing, but she had to get their cocks out. She started on one of them, loosening his belt and opening his pants, and when his hard cock popped out she turned to the other one, desperate for the two cocks. With both cocks out and in her grasp, she made the hunks take their pants off, and cooed that one of them would have to come in her mouth. When one of them raised his lap to slide his pants off, she leaned down on his cock and took it into her mouth, eagerly slurping and slobbering and grunting, and opened her thighs some more in the direction of the other hunk so he would get at her pussy. Such heavenly sights and sounds were now coming from the rear seat!

Right next to the open car door, a couple was fucking, plain as daylight. The hot girl had her skirt pulled up around her waist, and she was bent over leaning against the car so the guy was penetrating her from behind. They both had their eyes fixed on the goings on in the back seat. On the other side of the car, some other girl was staring inside, her bare breasts dangling loose inside the window, twitching as they were pawed and squeezed by her boyfriend, who had his pants open and his cock hard against her butt. There were more couples around the car, groping each other and some already with clothes undone for quick access, all looking intently into the back seat activity.

Sonja was now kneeling on the seat, thrusting her inviting ass up so that the hunk who was also kneeling in the seat could get his cock into her tight pussy. Meanwhile, she was enthusiastically and loudly sucking the other hunk's cock. She looked magnificent! If I knew her, all three would come at the same time.

She glanced up to see the girl's breasts jostling around and poking in through the window, and she reached up and cupped them, making the girl gasp. She looked up at the girl, and the eye contact triggered Sonja's orgasm. She started moaning with the cock in her mouth, pulling and tugging on the girl's breasts and nipples, looking up at her. The cock in her mouth exploded, and she kept on groaning and slurping as she swallowed and swallowed, and then she started this long, drawn out moan, writhing but still cock in mouth. The other hunk started to come into her pussy, and the girl who had her tits in the window who was staring at Sonja as Sonja squeezed and pulled on her breasts and nipples, started to come too. Sonja had her eyes locked on the girl's, but the girl was taking in all the action, wide-eyed, looking at everything, at Sonja with her breasts jostled in the hunk's hands, a glistening cock spurting in her mouth and come drooling from her lips and another big cock coming and thrusting in and out of her pussy, and this is what probably what got her off. That and her boyfriend sticking it to her from behind!

Sonja slowly, lovingly lapped up the hunk's cock, keeping eye contact with the girl, without letting go of the girl's breasts, and when she finished with his cock, she raised her head to the girl and kissed her. The girl kissed her back, hard, probing and searching with her tongue the come in Sonja's mouth. It was a long open mouth wet kiss, and you could tell they were thoroughly into each other, enjoying the kiss. When the girl finally pulled away, she ran a finger along Sonja's lips, wiping off some come and saliva from them, and licked and sucked her finger. Then she kissed Sonja again, tenderly running her tongue and lips all over Sonja's wet lips and into her mouth. Wow!

The girl started to cover up her breasts, but stopped and asked Sonja to kiss them goodbye. Sonja did, licking and sucking the nipples into her mouth. They were still looking into each other's eyes.

The girl finally buttoned up her breasts, caressed Sonja's cheeks, and left. The show was over, and the two naked hunks were slumped in the back seat, exhausted. And the small crowd around the car slowly started to disperse.

I had told the hunks that I would take them to their party, so I did.

As we drove, Sonja tidied up, knotting the flimsy blouse and trying to make her bruised and engorged breasts fit back into it. The see-through cloth molded to her tits, and her nipples remained hard and protruded noticeably through the thin cloth, and her slightest movement let them slip out. She didn't bother with the half-bra, and both hunks kept admiring and fondling her tits and thighs - they were crazy about them - all the way to the party. She kept her hands on their cocks, and from her looks and expressions in the rear view mirror I knew they were hard.

The party had spilled out to the front yard. The hunks got out, and they were straightening their pants and tucking in their shirts when some friends of theirs saw them and came on over to us. The car's back door was open, the inside lights on, and there was Sonja again in full view in the back seat, all disheveled, gorgeous tits half-out and bruised, nipples deliciously puffy, inviting thighs and hips bare, and no panties, obviously just fucked. The friends of the hunks saw her and ogled and stared at her and at the hunks, and they looked so ... envious. Sonja closed the door and climbed over to the front seat, making sure she showed that kissable naked ass. She wanted the friends of the hunks to see how hot and outrageous she was. As she settled into the front seat, she called the two hunks over to kiss them goodbye, and she kissed them the way you kiss someone you can't keep your hands off, so they knew there would be another time. The friends of the hunks were still slack jawed when she gave her panties to the hunks, telling them to brag to their friends about all they'd just done.

Driving home, she called her best friend to tell her she'd just gone to the make-out place with two gorgeous hunks. She told her everything.

12