Backshot Shorty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you still feeling uneasy about being here with me?" Will asked.

Beebee was quiet for a minute as she contemplated her answer. "It's not that I feel uncomfortable about being here with you. I mean, you're very sweet and you make me feel at ease." she replied. "What I feel uncomfortable about is that I don't feel uncomfortable. Does that make sense?"

Will chuckled. "I understand. You should be feeling some kind of way. But you don't. You don't know what your fiance is doing and you really don't want to find out." he said.

Beebee nodded. "Exactly." she said, sipping her icewater. She blew out a sigh. "I think about all the nights I spent alone waiting for him to come home and he never called me to let me know what's going on. Then he'd come home and slid into bed like nothing happened. And have the nerve to want some."

Will smiled. "And you gave him some, didn't you?" he said with a chuckle.

Beebee smiled and nodded. "Guilty as charged." she said shrugging her shoulders. "Hey, he's good in bed. What's a girl to do?"

"I don't blame you. You gotta get in where you fit in, right?" Will said. "Who am I to judge? At least you were getting some."

Beebee laughed heartily. "Oh come now. Big ol strapping lad like you? I'll bet you have a little black book six inches thick full of women's names." she teased.

Will shook his head earnestly. "Nope. I'm new in town. I just know my co-workers and that's it."

"Oh wow. Where did you move from?" Beebee asked.

Will told her about his Army life and living overseas in Europe. Beebee listened intensely. When he was done, she blew out a low whistle. "Man, I'll bet living over there would be so nice. I'd love to travel there one day." she said wistfully.

"Traveling is great. It's good to see other cultures and learn about people. That's one thing Black people don't do enough of." Will surmised.

"Is that why you joined the military?" Beebee asked.

"Partly. That and money for college." Will answered.

"All of those beautiful Scandinavian women. I'll bet you had fuuuuuuuunnnn." she said with a grin.

Will laughed. "I had my share. But there are things that one takes for granted about the States. Like malls, watching football at 12 or 1pm instead of 8 or 9 at night. Certain food you can't get over there." Will said, nodding. "There's a lot to get used to."

Beebee shook her head. She tried to steer the conversation towards sex but Will was trying so hard to be a gentleman. She didn't need a gentleman right now though; she was horny. She decided to put her cards on the table.

"Will..." she started.

Will smiled at her. "Yes Beebee." he answered.

"Let me ask you something. And I want an honest answer from you." she said.

Will looked at her seriously. "Go on." he said.

"Are you attracted to me?" she asked.

Will squirmed a bit then nodded. "Yes... I am." he said softly.

"And not just because I'm a little person with a big booty." Beebee continued.

Will laughed. "Well, you do have a big booty. I can't help that I like big booties." he replied.

Beebee smiled as well. "Yeah, I can't deny that. I have a big ass." she said, shrugging her shoulders. She sighed and another melancholy look came over her face. "He neglects me. He doesn't touch me anymore." she said softly.

Will reached over and pulled her close. It was the first time that evening he had touched her that way. "I'm gonna go out on a limb and tell you that your friends are right. You don't need to marry this dude. He doesn't deserve you." he said.

With that, he leaned down and kissed her. Her soft lips parted and their tongues met. Beebee began to rub and caress Will's chest through his shirt. They broke their kiss and Beebee began to try to push up Will's shirt. He took off his jacket then wrestled his shirt off, leaving him bare-chested. Beebee climbed onto his lap, kneeled down and lapped at his nipples. Will threw back his head in pleasure, relishing how her tongue felt on his stiff bud.

Her hands found their way down inside his jeans and deftly slipped inside. She fondled his girth through his boxers. "Mmmmm," she moaned in delight. "Oh I'm gonna have some fun with you."

Now in full beast mode, Will pushed her off his lap onto the couch and he stood up. He undid his jeans and dropped them around his ankles along with his boxers. His mighty meatstick sprang forward and Beebee wasting no time wrangling it. She grabbed it with both hands and began to jerk him. Then she opened her mouth wide and began to suck on his flesh.

"Ooooh God..." Will moaned in surprise. She seemed to have a small mouth but she got a good part of his dick into it and sucked greedily. He tucked his hand behind her neck and held her head down on his dick, driving as much as he could into her throat. Beebee did not gag or welch; she opened her mouth wider and swallowed more inches.

Will undid the dress tied up behind her neck and it fell off her shoulders. He pulled it down farther and revealed her ebony breasts behind her strapless bra. She reached behind her back and undid the clasp for it and her bra fell free, all still hungrily sucking on his dick. She finally spat out his dick and pushed her dress off her body.

Now Will could see her in her full almost nude beauty. She still had her panties and wedge sandals on but he could see that ass and it was all she wrote. Her bubble was just ridiculous. Her small stature made her hip-to-waist ratio even crazier.

"Dayum Beebee!!" Will exclaimed. "I figured it was big but not that damn big!!"

Beebee giggled then turned to face the back of the couch. She did a little twerk dance and made her big booty bounce and clap. Will was stunned into silence. Beebee turned and looked at him. "I take it that you like that." she cooed.

"I love it." Will said softly.

Beebee got down on all fours on the couch and looked back at him demurely. She reached back and smacked her ample cheeks. Will dropped to his knees, her ass right in his face. He squeezed her Charmin and spread open her cheeks. Her pouty wet pussy stared back at him expectantly. Will gave it a long wet lick and Beebee moaned softly. He licked up and down her wet vulva then jabbed his tongue inside her. Beebee moaned louder and tried to back her ass up on his tongue.

Will grabbed her by the waist and let her bounce against his face. Soon it was covered with her juices. He stood up and got behind her. He rubbed his dick up and down her slit then pushed himself inside. Her wet meaty lovehole grabbed ahold of his rock hard member and massaged it.

He couldn't believe how good she felt. And she could take some dick, too. He started pounding away, watching her booty meat jiggle with each thrust. He grabbed her small waist with both hands and held her hips in place. Beebee was being fucked senseless. "OOOOOOOH SHIT YES!! GIMME THAT DICK!! GIIMMMEEEEE!!" she screamed in delight.

Will stopped fucking and stepped back. He sat down on the couch and Beebee climbed up on his lap. She squatted over his pipe and lowered herself down on it, holding onto his neck for leverage. She twisted her hips as she rode up and down on him. She bounced like this for a good while, hooping and hollering the whole time. She bucked on him like a wayward pony.

Will could see now that the little woman was a sexual demon. The way her fiance was neglecting her, she'd probably fuck him to death if she could. It was all he could do to hold onto his nut to make this last. He shut his eyes tight and willed the nut back down into his aching balls.

Beebee jumped off his dick and stuffed his dick back into her mouth. She held his shaft with both hands and licked up and down the sides. Then she sucked on his nuts. She was driving him crazy.

Finally, Will couldn't take it anymore. He pushed her head off his dick and bent her over again. He rammed himself into her pussy and held onto her hips. He began to blow her back out trying to fuck his nut free. "ARRRRRGGGHHH" Beebee screamed as she nutted all over his dick.

Now it was Will's turn to blast. He felt it rising and knew he was about to explode. He pulled his dick out of her and jerked himself off. He aimed for her glorious butt cheeks and splattered each one with a copious spurt of hot nut. Then he released a third shot right on the small her back.

Beebee's ass looked like two giant scoops of chocolate ice cream with vanilla cream topping running down all over them. "Oooooh, so hot on my back..." she moaned.

"Oh shit..." Will moaned as he collapsed down on the couch beside her. Beebee sat up and threw her arms around his neck. She planted a soft kiss on his lips.

"Not bad for a little person huh?" she asked with a wink.

"Beebee, it was good for any woman." Will said, pulling her closer to him. His cum was still dripping down her ass cheeks onto his leg but he didn't care.

"Well, you can enjoy me for as long as you like." she said with a smile. "At least until the novelty wears off. I'm not getting married."

Will gave her a serious look. "Babygirl, you are no one to hide from the world and enjoy in secret. We are friends and I'd gladly show you off to anyone in the world." he told her. Beebee squealed in delight and kissed him again.

END

12