Backsliding Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bzzzman
bzzzman
207 Followers

Sarah had never been vocal during sex. She would moan occasionally, but she was never one to cry out my name, pray to god, or scream. But tonight she did all of those things. I had unleashed something inside of my wife that I didn't know existed. I suspect that Sarah didn't really know it existed inside of her, either. The harder I fucked her from behind, the wilder she got. She bucked, arched her back, screamed for me to fuck her harder and a dozen other things in rapid succession until I couldn't keep track of them all.

I could tell by her moans and the counter-thrusts of her hips that she was nearing an orgasm. Finally, she arched her back and screamed to tell me she was coming. I thought for sure that she would wake the neighbors, but when I felt her sphincter muscle grab my cock like a claw, I let go and exploded inside of her. Wave after wave of pleasure erupted from my dick and I could feel something liquid running down my balls and then onto my thigh. I kept thrusting lightly as the orgasm subsided and her moans became less intense as her own waves of orgasm subsided.

Slowly, I felt myself start to grow soft so I pulled out of her and rolled onto my back. She slid down on her stomach and lay beside me, her head on my shoulder and her hand playing with my nipples. Eventually she reached over and kissed me on the lips.

"That was wonderful. Thank you, honey," She said. I kissed her back.

We lay there together without saying a word for what seemed like forever. I eventually heard the front door open and glanced over at the clock. It was almost 4 a.m.

"Rachel's home," I said.

"Sounds like it. She must have had an interesting night as well."

"I bet it wasn't as good as ours," I said reaching over to turn off the lamp. Before I could, however, Sarah rolled over me and stopped my hand.

"Leave it on," she whispered. She opened the box of Cubans still sitting on my nightstand and started to clip the ends. "I feel like an after sex smoke."

She lit the stogie and inhaled deeply, blowing smoke rings toward the ceiling. I felt myself start to stiffen again and she noticed. I heard her chuckle. She handed me the cigar and reached down and grabbed my Johnson and started tugging him back to life. My balls ached, but my dick didn't seem to mind. It sprang to life.

"Looks like somebody is ready for round two," she said playfully, rolling over on top of me and shoving my cigar in her mouth. "Let the games begin."

bzzzman
bzzzman
207 Followers