Backstage at the Royal Rumble Ch. 02

Story Info
Velvet Sky has even more fun backstage at the Royal Rumble.
3.8k words
4.61
16k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdamDZ7
AdamDZ7
6 Followers

It had only been a few minutes, but all of a sudden Velvet Sky was stood outside of the office of Stephanie McMahon with a new found confidence.

A confidence which she got by just a few minutes ago having Stephanie between her legs eating out her pussy.

Velvet smirked at the thought and began to walk through the hallway's again still getting the occasional odd glance from people who were clearly WWE employees not comfortable with a very recent TNA employee walking amongst them.

However an hour ago, this may have bothered Velvet, but not anymore...she felt confidence and she also thought that this may be here only time being inside of a WWE arena and wanted to make the most of being there.

Velvet Sky had now officially decided that Stephanie McMahon wasn't going to be the only person that she fucked while backstage at the 2015 Royal Rumble, Velvet was on the hunt for some more pussy and she wasn't going to wait much longer.

A while passed as Velvet was walking around, still all alone as she hadn't come across her boyfriend Bubba Ray Dudley, who she had now decided was obviously with old friends and she was fine with that.

Due to the mission she had set herself, her boyfriend was the last thing on her mind. Velvet then suddenly spotted someone standing in front of her, however her back was turned so Velvet couldn't quite get a good view of the women.

Velvet stopped but stayed back a bit to work out just who stood in front of her...as she looked, she noticed short shoulder length blonde hair, a really cute ass concealed by a black dress and long boots.

Velvet believed she knew who this was, but had to know for certain so began walking again and as she reached the woman, she turned around and smiled at Velvet as if being polite.

"Oh well hello, I haven't seen you around here before...are you new or do you work at the arena. Actually, I know you don't work here...however, you do look extremely familiar, have we met before?" Renee said as she took a long glance at Velvet.

"No, I don't work here...I'm Jamie Szantyr, Bubba Ray Dudley's girlfriend...you might know me best as Velvet Sky, I used to work for TNA...until they publicly fired me a few days ago. Anyway, I'm here backstage with my boyfriend, he's making a surprise appearance here tonight in the Rumble match and dragged me along." Velvet said as she now she realized that the woman she happened to spot was the gorgeous blonde, Canadian Backstage Interviewer, Renee Young.

Part of Velvet was now extremely pleased to meet her as she had always admired Renee and just how sexy she was, Velvet now knew that this was her perfect opportunity to follow up on her earlier encounter with Stephanie by doing the same with Renee.

"Oh yes, of course you are...I thought I did recognise you...I've always been a fan and would love to see you come here to WWE soon, maybe you should meet with Stephanie and discuss something. I'm sure she'll be happy to hire you, even if it was apart of NXT." Renee said with a smile on her face, however Velvet just nodded and made sure that the blonde didn't find out about her earlier encounter with Stephanie that lead to more than just a meeting about a contract.

"Yea maybe I will, if we happened to pass each other...I'll see if I can see about that. So anyway Renee, I'm all by myself back here...do you think there's any chance that I can hang with you for a bit until I find out when Mark is done going through the Rumble Match?" Velvet said as she knew this was her chance to try something with Renee.

"Well, I do have a couple of hours free before I have to host the Royal Rumble Kickoff show, so sure...you can come back with me to the Announcers room, I think Brandi & Lilian are back there. I'll introduce you to them and we can just hang out, so what do you say?" Renee asks as, even though it has only been a few minutes...Renee had already in her mind decided that she really enjoyed the company of the former TNA Knockout and wouldn't mind introducing her to her fellow announcers.

"Lead the way then Renee, because it would amazing to meet them...after all, the more people I meet and get on with, the better for if I do come back in the future." Velvet replied as now she was starting to feel a little wet in her pussy, realizing that not only could she potentially be fucking Renee, but also the chance to be with Lilian Garcia & Eden as well.

"Let's go then." Renee said as she led Velvet in the direction of the Locker Room belonging to Renee, Eden & Lilian.

**********

Eventually after not too long of a walk, Renee & Velvet arrived at the Locker Room as Renee pushed open the door and allowed Velvet in first as Renee followed smiling.

Renee shut the door behind the two women as Velvet looked around and saw a really spacious room with a couch in the corner and a number of hooks around the room.

Lilian & Eden were both inside of the Locker Room wearing their Royal Rumble outfits for the evening, none as of yet had noticed Renee return with a guest.

Until Lilian looked up from her phone and smiled at the returning Renee and Velvet as she walked over to them.

"Hey Lilian, I just thought I'd like you to meet Jamie, she was Velvet Sky in TNA. She's here tonight with Bubba Ray, her boyfriend. However she was all alone out in the main hallway and wanted someone to hang out with, so I thought it'd be alright if we brought her back here, is that ok with you?" Renee said sweetly as Velvet stood next to her smiling, but hiding the fact that right now all she wanted to do was fuck the three gorgeous women who stood in the Locker Room with her.

"Well of course it's fine...in fact I did notice you immediately when you came in actually Jamie. I do follow TNA from time to time and have always been a massive fan of yours and have always wanted to meet you and of course, see you wrestle in a WWE ring." Lilian said with a smile on her face admitting that she had always admired the former TNA Knockout.

"Thanks Lilian, that's really kind of you to say...and hey, who knows...if I bump into Stephanie or Triple H later, maybe I could enquire about a job here and you'll get that wish to see me perform in a WWE ring one day." Velvet said as Eden then walked over and joined the other women.

"Hello Jamie, I'm Brandi Rhodes...the wife of Cody or Stardust as he's known now. Sorry I didn't come over sooner...I was just trying to fix my dress for tonight, you know with it being the Royal Rumble and everything, I want to look my best especially as this'll be broadcast on the WWE Network." Eden said with a smile as she somewhat checked out Velvet but tried not to make it seem too obvious.

However the glances Eden gave Velvet were noticed by Velvet who didn't mention it but enjoyed being checked out by Smackdown's Ring Announcer.

"Oh well you do look great Eden...and from what I've heard, all the male WWE fans love you anyway...Cody is a lucky man, especially as you have the entire WWE fan base drooling over you. Actually in fact, from what I know...they drool over you as well Renee...am I right." Velvet says with a smile, using this as her moment to try and see whether the other 3 women would be interested in fooling around.

Renee then starts to blush before saying, "Well I guess so...although I try not draw attention to myself, especially with a Diva's roster involving Paige, The Bella's, AJ Lee & Summer Rae. I'm nowhere near as hot as any of them, they're the ones the WWE Universe drool over, not me." she finishes saying with a slight laugh.

"Nonsense Renee, I mean clearly Dean Ambrose doesn't think that, does he...I mean I bet he loves being able to, what's the expression..."Master those Titties", hell...if I were in his position, I would all the time." Velvet says with a smirk which makes Renee blush even more as Lilian & Eden both let out a small laugh each.

Eden whispers something in Lilian's ear who just nods as they watch the conversation continue between Renee & Velvet.

"Oh my um...wow Velvet, wait...are you saying that you wanna fuck me, because well...surely we can't can we, we need to be ready for the PPV soon..." Renee says hesitantly as she starts to get slightly horny at the thought of fucking the former Knockout.

"Oh please, we have hours before you need to do the Kickoff show...so what do you say Renee, you want to do it in here?" Velvet asks while taking a step closer to Renee Young who relaxes a bit and nods her head in a way of accepting the proposal of Velvet Sky.

Velvet just smiled and then leaned forward and pressed her lips against Renee and began to kiss her.

Renee then returned the favour and both women began to passionately makeout with each other running their hands up and down each other's back as their tongues began to wrestle in each other's mouth.

This went on for a few moments before Velvet broke the kiss and took a step backwards and kicked off her heels and pulled her dress completely off her body to reveal her nude body underneath.

Obviously she didn't have any bra & panties on as these were left in the office of Stephanie McMahon.

Velvet smirked and stood with her hands on her hips and said, "So Renee...what do you think, is this body sexy enough for you...and don't think I've forgotten about you two standing behind me, Brandi & Lilian...I tell your eyes are drawn to my ass and it's fine...I know I have a great ass."

Velvet said this as she walked back towards Renee and took her hands and placed them onto her tits and as she did so, Renee began to feel up her tits before slowly leaning her head down and taking the left nipple between her lips and begin to slowly suck on it as Velvet let out a soft moan.

"Oh yes Renee...mmmm oh yea, just like that, suck on my tits...master those titties, because right now...they're all yours." Velvet moaned out as Renee began to suck even more on Velvet's tits taking more into her mouth while massaging the right tit.

She did so for a few moments before switching and beginning to suck on the right tit as Velvet moaned even louder.

"Mmmmm god...fuck that feels so good Renee, to have you suck on my tits...mmmm, I bet your friends are enjoying this right now...watching you suck on my tits." As Velvet was moaning even more due to the sucking Renee was doing on her tits, Eden & Lilian had began to get extremely horny and advanced toward them.

Eden then couldn't resist as she delivered a small slap to the ass of Velvet who let out another moan. Lilian then did the same before both her and Eden were starting to massage the perfect ass of Velvet.

*Oh, I knew you couldn't resist...so, mmmm...what do you say the 3 of you all strip naked and we have some fun. After all, I've heard the stories about what happens inside a Diva's Locker Room." Velvet says with a smirk and moan as Renee lifts her head from Velvet's tits and steps back as Eden and Lilian do the same.

"Is that so huh...so did you hear those stories from Gail, Lisa & Mickie then...because being around them all those years ago...we had a whole lot of fun, along with Trish & Lita amongst others."

Lilian admitted to Velvet as she kicked off her heels and proceeded to pull her dress off before pulling down her panties and unclasping her bra to reveal her gorgeous naked body and walking over to Velvet and giving the beautiful woman a long kiss.

"Well, I did hear those sort of stories...and they did always get me so hot listening to them...I mean who wouldn't get hot listening to stories of hearing about Trish & Lita laying on a similar floor to this, completely naked and girls like yourself Lilian munching away at their pussy."

Velvet replies with a smirk as her and Lilian's attention is drawn to Eden & Renee who seem to have not being listening or paying attention as both for the past few minutes had been stood making out with each other passionately while their hands were roaming all over their still clothed bodies.

Velvet just smirked as she decided to have her first bit of fun with the now completely naked Lilian Garcia by pulling her close and leaning her own head down to the tits of Lilian and beginning to suck on her left nipple which made Lilian let out a moan on contact.

"Mmmmm yes Jamie...mmmm oh god yes." Velvet just smirked at this as for the next few moments she began to go back and forth on the tits of the older woman sucking on both which caused more pleasure for Lilian.

"Oh oh oh...mmmm fuck, ohhhh yes...suck on my tits like that Jamie...mmmm just like that." Lilian moaned out even louder.

Meanwhile as Velvet was pleasuring Lilian by sucking on her tits, Eden & Renee had moved over to the couch in the corner where Eden was now sat completely naked as Renee had removed her dress for her and she sat with her legs spread wide.

Renee then leaned her head down between the legs of Eden and began to flick her tongue against the pussy of Eden which caused her to moan out loudly.

"Mmmmm oh Renee...ohhhh yea, eat that pussy...eat out my pussy." Eden moaned out as she felt Renee began to begin licking her pussy at a faster rate darting her tongue inbetween the folds of her pussy lips as Eden began to squeeze on her own tits while this was happening.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm yes...mmmm Renee...ohhhh just like that. Mmmmm fuck that feels so good." Eden said and moaned even louder as Renee put her hands on the thighs of Eden while going in even deeper in her pussy as she began to swirl her tongue around inside of her pussy lapping up as much of the pussy juice as possible that was gathering on her tongue.

A short distance away now and Velvet has Lilian pressed up against a wall and is darting 3 fingers extremely quickly inside of the pussy of Lilian who is moaning loudly while groping her own tits as this pleasure is going on.

"Ohhhhhh get deep inside there with those fingers, mmmmmm fuck...that's it, I love being fingered just like that Jamie...mmmm yes."

"Oh, is someone enjoying this huh...being fingered like only a true slut right...oh yea, I bet you love this right?" Velvet says with a smile as she goes even faster and deeper really picking up the pace of the fingering that she's doing on Lilian who can't help but moan even louder loving the feeling of Velvet's fingers pistoning in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmmm Jamie...mmmmm yes, I love it...I really love it, that feels so damn good right now...mmmmm oh just like that." Lilian said with a moan as she feels the fingers of Velvet continuing to go in and out of her pussy.

Velvet just smirks not saying a word as she focuses all of her attention now on really going with a lot of speed to finger the Raw Ring Announcer.

"Oh oh oh oh...mmmmmmmm fuck Jamie...fuck ohhhh my god." Lilian continues to moan out loudly as she then looks over to the couch to see a completely nude Renee Young on all fours with Eden behind her lapping her tongue against her pussy.

"Oh yes Brandi...mmmmmm oh my god, mmmmmm shit...that feels so good right now." Renee moans loudly as she feels the tongue of Eden go up and down her pussy before starting to dart it quickly in and out of the dripping wet pussy of everyone's favourite Backstage Interviewer.

Velvet has now stopped fingering Lilian as both women walk over to the couch and Lilian crouches down between Eden and spreads her gorgeous asscheeks apart showing her pussy & asshole and Lilian then begins to drag her tongue down the asshole of Eden who lifts her head away from Renee's pussy to let out a moan.

"Mmmmmmm fuck Lilian...mmmmm oh yea, lick that asshole." Eden moans as she feels Lilian's tongue probing her asshole with her tongue before leaning back into Renee's pussy and starting to really eat her out darting her tongue extremely fast and extremely deep into the sexy blonde's pussy.

Velvet meanwhile has positioned herself in front of Renee and spread her legs and held the back of the Interviewer's head before guiding her head downwards in order to make contact with her pussy.

Renee then obliges as she starts to eagerly lick the other's woman's pussy at a fairly fast pace causing Velvet to let out a loud moan of pleasure at finally having Renee's tongue make contact with her pussy.

"Mmmmmm yes yes, ohhhhh fuck Renee...that's it sexy, god that feels so good...especially as you kept me waiting while you had your fun with Brandi." Velvet says with a laugh while moaning louder as Renee just smirks while eating out Velvet's pussy a lot faster and deeper while using her free hands to spread open the pussy lips of Velvet to allow for better access for her tongue.

Renee was also moaning, which were being muffled by Velvet's pussy as Eden was really making an effort to cause Renee to cum.

Eden slapped Renee's ass while darting into Renee's pussy extremely quick and deep making almost her entire face disappear between the asscheeks of Renee in an effort to really eat her out.

Eden herself was also moaning as Lilian had now completely switched her focus on the pussy of Eden and was fingering her hard and fast while watching the chain in front of her. "Oh do you like that huh Brandi...you enjoy feeling my fingers inside you huh. Oh I can keep going, watching you eat out Renee...who is eating out Jamie, god it all looks so sexy."

Lilian smirks as she fingers Eden even faster and much deeper as her fingers disappear down to the knuckle inside of the stretched out pussy of Eden who is moaning into Renee's pussy even more while attempting to eat her out.

However one last thrust from Lilian eventually causes Eden to reach her climax and lift her head from Renee's pussy as she starts to cum all over Lilian's fingers. "OHHHHHHHHHHHH YES...MMMM LILIAN."

Lilian smirks as she collects the cum on her fingers before pulling them out of Eden's pussy completely covered in her cum as she starts to lick it off her fingers. "Mmmm someone tastes good Brandi...Cody must really enjoy fucking you right..." Lilian says with a laugh as she finishes licking all the cum off her fingers.

"Mmmmm oh he does Lilian...and that was really good, but now...back to this." Eden says with a smile before going back to eating out Renee's pussy.

As this was happening, Renee had really picked up her pace as she was quickly darting her tongue in and out of Velvet's pussy as she began to reach her own climax as she loved the feeling of Renee's tongue going in and out of her own dripping wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh yes yes, mmmmmmmm fuck Renee...ohhhhh you're gonna me me cum...ohhhhh fuck, mmmmm yes you are...mmmmm shit." After those words were said by Velvet she held onto the back of Renee's head and began to cum onto Renee's tongue.

Renee then began to lick up every drop of cum from Velvet while herself still moaning as Eden ate her out from behind. "Mmmmmm oh god, mmmmm oh Brandi...mmmmm fuck." Renee moaned as she lifted her head away from Velvet's pussy and started to slowly grind her pussy back against Eden's face.

Eden had a new energy to her pussy eating now after the orgasm a few moments ago, Eden was now determined to taste the juices of her fellow WWE App Backstage Interviewer. She didn't have to wait long either as her tongue was darting fast into her pussy, Renee let out a loud and long moan.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM YES BRANDI." With that, Renee's pussy began to ooze cum and Eden wasted little time in licking up ever drop.

Meanwhile next to the couch, Velvet was back on her feet and passionately making out with Lilian again while furiously fingering the Raw Ring Announcer's pussy, "Mmmmmm...mmmmmmm...ohhhhh." Lilian began to moan into Velvet's mouth and after a few short moments and after everything Lilian had seen in front of her, she too reached her limit and began to cum right onto Velvet's fingers.

Velvet stopped making out with Lilian and collected the cum from her fingers and pulled them out and licked it from her fingers as Lilian sat herself down on the floor catching her breath as Eden & Renee did the same on the couch.

AdamDZ7
AdamDZ7
6 Followers
12