Backstage With Miley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flopped backward and lay spread eagle on the floor. “And we have a winner” she almost whispered. The boy reached down and slid two fingers between Miley’s tender, puffy, sopping wet lips and gently pulled the panties out. They were drenched in her love juice and he put them to his nose, inhaling deeply. Miss Cyrus’ assistant then informed them that the evening was now over and that they needed to gather their clothes and head outside, as Miss Cyrus was to inform the night’s big prize winner later in the evening personally.

Two hours later, Miley knocked on a hotel room door. The last boy she enjoyed answered wearing a towel. Her panties were laying on the end of his bed and she smiled when she saw them.

“You’re tonight’s big winner all around and I’m here to give you your prize” she said to him as she handed him a card. He looked at it and read the words. His eyes got very big and he looked up at Miley.

“Meet me at that location, next week, 8pm. I’m going to bring some celebrity friends of mine and we want to have a night of fun with this...” She opened his towel and grabbed hold of his cock, still thick and impressive even when soft. He gulped hard and began to stiffen in her grip.

“See you later hun.”

12