Backstage with Taylor Swift

Story Info
A fan discovers Taylor's fetish.
1.7k words
4.12
46.2k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer - This story is a work of fiction, did not happen, and has no basis in reality. All characters presented are over the age of 18.

*****

I had been pressed up against the barricade when one of the security guys asked me if I wanted to meet Taylor Swift after the concert. I wasn't a moron so I'd said yes and somehow ended up backstage, alone in her dressing room. It was pretty sparsely furnished - just a vanity, clothing rack and a small bed.

I was still looking around the room when I heard a sound and turned around to find Taylor standing behind me, wearing just a t-shirt that fell to mid-thigh. She looked fresh from the shower, though her hair was dry. What could have been a baggy outfit left little to the imagination thanks the fabric being damp enough that it just about clung to her body like a second skin. Her nipples stood out clearly.

She watched me for a minute as I stood there speechless, captivated, then a little smile blossomed on her face and she eased toward me, blue eyes watching. She didn't stop until there was almost no space left between us and she lifted her hands up, resting them against my chest.

"What's your name?"

"Ah.. John."

She spoke in a wry little voice, "You know, John, we don't have to talk if you don't want to. We could always have some... fun."

I nodded in reply, goosebumps rising along my body, wondering if this was a dream as her hands trailed down my chest and stomach until she came to my jeans, her fingers working methodically to unbutton them and then lower the zipper. I felt her snake one hand into my pants, under my boxers, before the warmth of her small hand was cupping my cock, slowly stroking it until it began to swell in the palm of her hand.

She leaned forward and whispered, "Do you like that?"

I nodded. I couldn't believe any of this was happening. She was watching my face as she massaged my growing length, tongue reaching out to wet her lips. As I swelled in her hand, coming to full hardness, she released me and stepped back to sit on the bed, legs crossed, leaning back on her hands.

"I want you to take off your clothes."

"Everything?"

Stupid question, but she nodded and I hurried to do what she wanted, stripping my shirt off, pulling off my shoes before tugging my pants and boxers down and kicking them to the side. I was standing naked before Taylor Swift, cock rigid and throbbing in front of me, pointing at her. Her eyes were fixed on it.

"Come here."

I stepped forward, length swaying with every step, until my legs just brushed her own.

"Now hold your hand under it."

I didn't know what she had in mind, but I followed her instructions as she leaned forward until she was bent over my dick, her hot breath rushing over it for long seconds, leaving me wondering, before she suddenly let a long stream of warm spit slowly fall along my dick, coating it and dripping down into my hand. She wiped her chin and leaned back again.

"Now jerk off for me."

"You.. want me to jerk off?"

"I want you to stand right there and stroke yourself for me. I want to watch you cum for me. Can you do that for me?"

Christ. When she put it like that I'd do anything for her. I wrapped my hand around my slick cock and stroked it, sliding up and down in a slow rhythm as Taylor's eyes locked onto me.

"Just like that, John. Just jerk off for me. I want to watch you."

She shifted her legs, uncrossing them, spreading them until her shirt lifted high enough to reveal her pussy and the sparse tuft of hair crowning it. I groaned at the sight of it, hand tightening on my cock as I stroked its length, slick with her spit.

I spoke between strokes, "God I want to fuck you."

She smiled and shook her head, setting her hair swaying with the movement, "You're not that lucky. Not tonight."

She slipped a finger into her mouth before slowly bringing it out, shiny with saliva. She reached down to slide it beneath her pussy, out of my sight. After a minute her eyes fluttered and her thighs closed around her hand as a shiver ran through her. My god I wanted to see what she was doing. My cock was rock hard just from the sight of her shivering.

"But if you're really good at jerking off I'll let you cum where... ever... you... want." She punctuated each of the last four words with a long, slow stroke and I unconsciously bucked into my own hand, wanting it to be her pussy that was gripping my cock, making her shiver. She spread her legs again and brought her hand up to her mouth, tasting herself.

She leaned forward to spit on my dick again, freshly lubricating it, before timing it perfectly as her tongue darted out and firmly licked up the pre-cum that had begun to build up at the head of my cock.

"Oh, FUCK." I thrust forward, wanting her to take my length in her mouth, but she leaned back, giggling and licking her lips.

"Uh-uh. I just wanted a taste."

I kept stroking, disappointed, but turned on beyond belief.

She had a look in her eye as she watched my hand slide up and down my cock.

"So, are you like every other guy? Do you just want to cum on my face?"

"Yes," I hissed out, "That pretty face. I want to cum all over it. I want to fuck your face."

"Mmm. I bet you do. Go faster. Where else would you blow your load?"

I worked my cock faster, pre-cum gathering slowly as I stroked it, aroused beyond reason. "I want to cum on your tits. You perfect little tits. All over those nipples I can see through your shirt."

Taylor glanced down at her shirt with a grin before she leaned forward and quickly tugged it off, throwing it off the side of the bed. Her tits were small, but perfect. Perky, no sag at all, erect nipples in the middle of tiny pink areolas. Her taut stomach. Christ.

"Just my tits?"

Enough pre-cum had built up that some was flung off to land on her thigh as if in answer and her grin grew.

"My thighs?"

I was all but panting, imagining all the places I'd cum if only I had her to myself for just one night.

"And your stomach. All over your fucking stomach."

"Is that all? If you could blow your load twice... where else would you do it?"

I was gripping my dick hard, each stroke agonizing with her spread out like this before me, asking me to imagine where I'd cum on her when I was so close. I groaned and she licked her lips, "Keep making sounds for me while you stroke yourself."

"Fuuck. Your ass... I'd flip you over and cum all over your little ass. I'd fucking drench it in cum. God I want you."

I kept stroking, moans working their way out of me, knowing I was getting closer to orgasm. At this point I was willing to cum where ever she'd let me. I'd never thought jacking off for a girl could be hot, but now I knew it was fucking amazing. Especially when the girl was Taylor Swift.

She shifted her weight, turning around so that she could crawl up onto the bed until she was on hands and knees, less than two feet away from where I was stroking my cock, like she was presenting herself to me to be fucked. She flipped her hair back and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Is this what you wanted?"

I could only nod and groan. Her ass was small, a lot of people called it flat, but I didn't care. It was a beautiful fucking sight and with my view I could see how aroused she was, the inner lips of her pussy spread out, shining from the juices coating them. She crawled further up the bed as I watched, my cock throbbing as everything built up within me.

She looked back over her shoulder, swaying her ass back and forth teasingly as she spoke, "Get up here. I want you to blow your load on my ass. No one's ever wanted to do it there before. I want you to be the first."

Fuck. Jesus. I climbed up, stroking faster. I eased forward on the bed, positioning myself over her, my free hand dropping down to paw at her ass cheeks as I looked up, following the curve of her back until my eyes met hers.

"That's right. Cum for me, baby. Please cum for me."

That did it for me. I couldn't take it anymore. I crouched down, free hand gripping her hips, until my balls brushed against her ass as they swung and I came hard. The first string of cum actually shot so far that it landed on her upper back and in her hair. Then I was cumming where she wanted me to, blowing thick strands of cum on her ass, aiming so that my semen painted each cheek, more strands flowing into the crack of her ass, coating her asshole until I felt utterly drained and I collapsed, legs folding beneath me as I gasped for breath, cock empty of cum, but pulsing in my hand.

As for Taylor Swift - I couldn't believe it. She was orgasming. A guy cumming on her was actually enough to get her off. This was her fetish, her kink, and it was fucking beautiful watching her writhe and listening to her moan with her face pressed into the mattress. My cock still throbbed as I stared at her cum covered ass, watching as it flowed down to coat the folds of her pussy and drip onto the bed.

She eventually slipped down to lay flat on her stomach, trying to catch her breath, legs splayed out on either side of me. A beautiful view of her cum soaked pussy. It wasn't fucking her, but it had still been amazing.

"How often do you do this?"

She looked back at me.

"This? Every time I come off that stage."