Backstage WWE Ch. 02: Twin Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both groaned as I slid my cock in and out of her, pulling most of it out, and then forcing the full length back in. It felt too amazing to describe, I was so worked up I had to fight the urge to just shoot inside her right then and there.

Brie groaned heavenly, I could tell she was trying her best to adjust herself to my cock. "Ugggh... oh baby... just be careful not to hurt me... take it slow..."

Nikki grabbed my ass and shoved me into her sister, making her take her balls deep. "Don't be such a pussy Brie. What happened to 'Brie Mode?' C'momn Lewis, let's you see pound her ass, I want to hear your balls slapping up against her cheeks."

"UGGHHH!! Fuck you Nikki!!" Brie would call out as she felt my cock take her whole. After a few moments she was getting into it and I was able to thrust into her at a decent pace. Nikki let me go and stood back, enjoying her handiwork in motion.

Despite Nikki's orders, I still wanted to make sure Brie was ok. "You ok there Brie? I don't want to hurt you.."

"I'm fine.. just keep it up..."

Nikki set her hands on her hips, "That's it sis. I knew you'd love it in the ass."

Brie spat, "So do you Nikki! Shut up!!"

We kept at it as the pleasure was building up. Bria did have an amazing ass, and I couldn't help but look down to admire it as I continued to fuck her deep. We both groaned and panted from the pleasure, trying to block out the fact that Nikki was still in the room, staring at us like a perverted hawk.

"Ugh... oh yeah... that's it... mmmmm... you're gonna make me cum baby..."

"Oh god... me too Brie... you're so good..."

"Agghhh... Lewis, fuck me..."

I pounded into her finely toned ass, rocking her body back and forth. It was incredible seeing this wrestling Diva that could probably bodyslam me if she wanted, succumbing to my cock.

Brie moaned loudly as she felt herself cum intensely. "AAGGGHHHHH!! SHIT!!"

I soon came, pumping into her as I felt myself shoot inside her. Brie laid her face down and tried to keep herself from falling on the mat. I could barely contain myself, feeling her ass squeeze me as it finally slid out of her made me spill a second load all over Brie's lower back.

Nikki clapped, "Whoo-hoo! Look at both of you! That was amazing. Now let's see if you can make me moan like that."

I could barely stand after giving it to Brie so hard and looked for someplace to sit. "You mean... now? I mean... I'm gonna need a moment..."

Nikki pointed at my cock, which was still throbbing hard. "A moment? It looked like you're still up and ready to go. Alright, how about you lay down and let me do the work then?"

Brie slowly rolled around and sat up. I laid down on the padded floor. "Um... ok... sure."

Nikki smiled and squatted over me, reaching out to grab my cock and play with it. "Mmmmm... nice and thick... I can't wait to see how this feels in my ass..."

I was surprised Nikki was into anal play herself, "You too?"

Nikki scoffed, "Oh please Lewis... you have a nice dick and all, but you are nowhere near worthy of touching this pussy. In fact all of my fans take me in the butt, and I've heard zero complaints so far."

I honestly didn't care and was more than fine with fucking both Bella Twins up the ass. She grabbed my cock and kept it steady as she slowly sat on it, groaning as she slowly forced it up her ass.

"Mmmmmm... oh baby... I can feel it getting even harder... you've been wanting some of this for a while, haven't you..? Well of course you have, I'm a Bella..."

I didn't even know how to respond to that. She was in control and she was loving it. I could feel my cock being crammed up her tight ass and moaned. "Oh god..."

I could feel Nikki clench onto my cock, showing off just how firm of a grip she had. "You like that huh? How it feel being with a real woman?"

Brie glared at her, "Oh you're so full of it..."

Nikki set her hands on my and got into the perfect squatting position and started to slowly raise and lower herself onto my cock. "ooooh... that is nice... Uggh... yeah..."

I could only hold onto her as she kept a decent pace, being careful not to lose her balance. Her ass was an amazing vice, gripping and squeezing my cock harder than I ever felt. It was so amazing and the pleasure was making my head spin. I barely had time to check out how her tits were bouncing everywhere as she rode me. Despite my cock being sore after having just fucked Brie, the pleasure was overcoming everything.

"Agggh... mmmmm... oh yeah... I just love this fat cock of yours... agghhh..."

Nikki almost paid me no mind as she rode my dick. There was barely any eye contact, no kissing or anything too intimate. I was just a dick for her pussy and it was clear her pleasure was all she cared about. Luckily having Nikki Bella ride my cock was too amazing for me to really care.

"Ahhhh!! Oh fuck!! It's so good..."

She'd continue to squeel and moan as she rode my shaft for all she was worth. She went faster and harder against me, showing off her impressive leg muscles. She was so rough she was shaking my body crazily, and almost digging her palms into my chest for support. I could barely take it and was about to cum soon.

Brie watched us as her sister continued to take out her own lusftul desires upon me. I felt her go faster as her breathing also hastened. She was about to cum and wasn't stopping until she did.

I held onto her legs as I felt myself shoot whatever I had left up her ass. Nikki kept going for a few more minutes that felt like hours until she finally came uncontrollably.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuck... AGHHHH!!"

Nikki rode my cock until her legs finally gave out and fell down upon me. Her face now gazing upon mine, she smirked at me. "You fucking... earned this..." She then kissed me roughly and rammed her tongue in my mouth.

Even after having cum inside her, my cock was still hard enough please her. She kept her lips locked on mine and and continued to ride my shaft at a slow and steady pace.

She took my hands and set them onto her tits, which were impressive handfuls as she continued to kiss me. "C'mon baby... you gonna tap out? Is that all you got or can you give me some more, hmm?"

Her anal muscles continued to squeeze and massage my cock, it felt like she was forcing me to go another round. My sore cock was soon stiff again as she continued to ride me.

"Ooooooh... there we go... get nice and thick for me baby... give me one more round of fun..." She then sat back up and continued to ride my shaft.

Brie walked over and suddenly sat on my face, her pussy inches from my mouth. Whatever surprised noise I made was lost between her legs.

Nikki's sister looked down at me, "I had to eat Nikki out and let you fuck me in the ass... Your turn to eat me out, Lewis. Get to it."

I could feel both women hold onto each other for support as one rode my cock and the other rode my face. I tried my best to lick and suck on Brie's sweet clit, still wet from her sweet cum. All I could look at was Brie's cunt in my face as I heard both women pleasure themselves upon me.

I swear I lost track of time. I just kept eating Brie out as I felt Nikki's unforgiving ass grind my cock without remorse. After a while I felt the ceiling light hit my eyes as Brie got off me. I could feel Nikki get off me as well and I heard a loud slap sound between them. Did I just hear them make a tag?

I was too worn out to look up but soon it was Nikki's steaming hot pussy sitting on my face while I felt a hand grab my cock and position itself into what felt like a nice tight pussy.

I heard Brie moan loudly, by now I could tell their voices and groans apart, and if there was any doubt who was who, Nikki ordered me to start eating her out to finish her off.

I held onto Nikki's sexy ass and started to lick and suck on her sweet wet pussy. I could feel Brie taking me nice and deep, eager to finally get off on her terms. The twins moaned and gasped as they both rid me as if their lived depended on it. Any sounds I made were muffled by Nikki's sweet cunt.

I could feel Brie's pussy pump my cock faster and harder, her moans started raising their pitch. Nikki grounded her pussy against my face, also eager to cum. I suddenly heard Brie scream lustfully as I suddenly felt Nikki squirt in my mouth. I wasn't expecting her to splash like that and coughed, but she closed her legs on my face.

"No you don't... drink it. Drink all my cum. And keep on licking until you get the last drop baby..." She let me go once she noticed that I resumed licking her clit, my face soaked in her juices. I felt Brie get off me and her hand pumping my shaft.

Nikki soon got off me and started playing with my balls as Brie kept pumping my shaft. I soon felt myself cum, which hit both of the twins' faces. I looked up, barely able to catch my breath as I saw the sisters with my cum all over their faces.

They smiled at me. "Thanks. You were great." Her tone of voice sounded a lot nicer and warmer now, as she had broken kayfabe and dropped the arrogant bossy act. Brie also smiled at me, showing she was in on it too. It kinda made me wonder if they willingly ate each other out in their spare time.

"I guess AJ wasn't full of hot air. But wow, you're totally spent. I suggest you hit the gym a few hours a day. Next time we won't go so easy on you."

Nikki smirked, "Well... I had my fun, don't be so hard on him Brie. The last fan could barely lasted half this long."

Brie looked up and smiled, remembering whoever they were talking about. "Yeah... that's right. You actually made me sweat, Lewis."

I finally sat up, feeling every muscle in my body being as sore as if I had run a marathon. "Hey whoa... what do you girls mean by next time?

Nikki asked, "Well, don't you remember? You came here for some alone time with Stephanie. Do you really think she's gonna let you off like that? You're booked for the next pay per view. She should be fine by then."

Brie leaned over and kissed my lips gently. "Yeah, after you're done with her, you stop by our dressing room and we'll do this all again, ok?"

Nikki looked at me for confirmation, "You will, right?"

"Um... yeah sure.. Ok. Wow... I'm flattered..."

The girls helped me up and helped me get dressed. They thanked me several times for the fun and gave me authographed copies of posters and DVDs with of them and their best matches. They booked a limo to send me back to my hotel and made sure I didn't lose my tickets for the next big WWE event as well as plane tickets.

I caught up with my friend and I gave him his copy of the autographs, the girls were nice enough to give me 2 copies of everything.

"Whoa!! Dude!! You got the Bellas to autograph your stuff? That's awesome! I thought you hated Nikki though."

"Yeah well... she might be a bitch in the ring, but I mean when she's off the clock, she's pretty cool. Her and Brie. And I scored you tickets for the next show too."

Jones checked out the tickets as if to make sure they were real. "Whoa man, they really must have liked you, huh?"

"Yeah... something like that..."

"Well dude, before we go home I'm gonna hit the town and check out the night life. Wanna come with?"

"Heh... no thanks Jones... I'm kinda tired. Sitting still for over 3 hours kinda tired me out."

Jones smiled, "Heh, sure no prob man. See ya 'round."

That evening I slept like a rock. I was so worn out, even taking a nice hot shower didn't help much. I was completely dead to the world until something kept nudging me.

I woke up and and felt a weight on my legs. As my vision cleared I was surprised to find AJ Lee, sitting indian style on my lower waist with the biggest smile she could muster. "Hi!"

"AJ...?"

AJ pinned my hands down to the bed and leaned in, inches from my face. "That's right loverboy... I hope the Bellas didn't tire you out too much cause now it's time for us to play..."

"I uh... how.. how did you get in here?"

"Oh, it just took a little asking around here and there. Told the hotel guy I was a friend. That sort of thing. No biggie."

I didn't know wether to be pleasantly surprised or scared for my life. "AJ... that's um... kinda..."

AJ put a finger to my lips. "Don't you dare call me crazy." She then grabbed my jammie and violently yanked them down.

"Now brace yourself, Lewis, yes, I remembered your name... I'm about to love you... til your last breath..."

"I um... wow..."

AJ then shoved a paper in my face. "You know the rules... all you gotta do is sign right here... and let the games begin..."

After that night I needed to take a week off work to recover. A vacation from my vacation. And part of me wanted to do it all over again.

12