Backwards Doesn't Have To Mean Anal

Story Info
Big mom teaches daughter's boyfriend a lesson.
1k words
3.76
263.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
billspeak
billspeak
23 Followers

As I waited for the front door to be answered a strange voice said "may I help you." Somewhat surprised I said, "I'm Roger I'm here for Judy." With that the door opened and a big, older woman I did not know announced "Hello. I'm Judy's mom Sylvia. Judy told me to tell you she tried to call you to tell you she had to go to work at the last minute, but your answering machine never picked up."

Now I remembered Judy said her mom was coming into town. I must admit I was curious about her because Judy has said derisively her mom is way bigger and older looking. Judy thinks I like younger women and we have just happened into anal sex as a fun sex option. I hate to be shallow about it, but the truth is I just like anal sex with big women period. Combine that with the fact that such women are not that easy to find and you end up with a 50 year-old guy like me in a relationship with a woman half my age.

Ironically, from a physical standpoint Judy's mom Sylvia was actually way more my type. First of all she's my age. She is even taller and bigger all over than Judy, which I prefer. I've always favored the look of older woman because I like their softness and sag in their curves. She was casually dressed in shorts and bare feet and I could see she was padded with cellulite in her thunderous thighs. Her beautiful fat hands and feet were freshly done in some kind of red, and her belly and arms were big and fluffy. A sexy face that was not too sweet and pretty topped it off. I got a little rubbery just being in her presence. Regrettably, there wasn't much more to say.

"Okay, well nice meeting you Sylvia. I guess I'll call Judy later."

"Wait a second Roger. I'd like to talk to you about my daughter."

With that she showed me inside and man did I follow loving every minute of her swaying behind as we went. We sat on the couch and she sat back and crossed her legs. I laughed to myself because she wanted to have this serious conversation and all I could think about was how big and hot she looked. For a moment I thought her judgmental look hinted she kind of liked me as well. Then she told me she thought her daughter dating an old guy like me was a dead end. She added that the kind of sex the two of you are having is disgusting. That floored me because I had no idea Judy had talked about our sex life.

Maybe I should have been embarrassed by this kind of talk, but talking about sex on a couch with a woman as hot looking to me as Sylvia just made me more aroused. We were looking intently at each other as she was lecturing me when she really shocked me. She unfolded her legs, spread them apart, held up her belly and said "Look I understand where you want this from your girlfriend." Then she scooted up on her knees, leaned over the arm of the couch, held her butt up towards me and looking over her shoulder added "But what kind of animal are you that you have to fuck this?"

She had a devilish smile when she ordered "Put your face in there I want to show you something." Of course I was in shock, but I loved every minute of this change in direction. I put my face on her clothed crack and I heard her sigh and push back slightly. I was getting a raging erection, which she seemed pleased about as she reached back and felt my pants. "Now take your pants off and my pants off of me." It wasn't graceful but I got mine off and got my hands inside her shorts and panties and pulled them down and she slipped out one leg. I decided to take some of my own initiative and expertly started massaging and kissing her ass and pussy. I could reach up and feel her marvelous plush tummy. Deep inside the cracks I went, loving every whiff of her increasingly pungent aromas. She moaned approval and her pussy was dripping wet in no time.

"Okay now put that hard thing in my pussy. Not my ass!" Immediately I obliged and slid it between her sloppy, waiting lips. "Oh God yes" she cried. Then she took control of my dick and shifted her hips up and down ferociously. I got with the rhythm but there was no doubt she was in control. I was riding a bucking bronc and blurted out my own moans of pleasure. She kept mumbling satisfying "mmms" as she muscled me back and forth. I was not long for it and I let out an "oh shit" so she knew my stack was about to blow. We enjoyed a massive climax together and as we wound down she kept grinding me and mumbling those "mmms" of pleasure.

I fell off her to the other end of the couch giving her room to turn around and for both of us to recover. I was feeling happy and relieved even as my dick felt mangled and sore. She had a smug look on her face, and sprawled facing me as she was she looked even more massive and sexy. I thought to myself what a woman, I want more of her. "See you don't need to be in a woman's ass, you just need a responsive pussy" she instructed.

I was convinced. At least for now, heh heh. All I could think about was how can I get more of Sylvia, front, back, whatever. "I think you should stick around to keep me on the right track" I smiled and said. She smiled too. "Maybe I will, maybe I just will."

billspeak
billspeak
23 Followers