Backyard BBQ

Story Info
Johnny's Lady is turned on when he cooks dinner.
1.2k words
4.38
11.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a beautiful sunny afternoon. I'm outside tending to some steaks on the grill. You're over at the picnic table fixing a salad in a short sundress the flows in the light breeze. I can see your curves as the light shines through the fabric. You're hair shines in the light, you shoot me a sexy little smile and I wink back at you.

I turn back to check on the food. You walk up behind me and wrap your arms around me, fingertips rubbing my chest. You kiss my neck. "Mmm.. baby those look great." you tell me.

"I know I've been working out. Haha!"

You playfully slap my cheek, "I was talking about the steaks you dork!" and giggle.

All I do is chuckle. I hear you sigh and rest your head on my shoulder. Your hands start to slide down my body. You lift my shirt.

"Hmm.. what are you doing baby?" I ask. Your other hand slides down my jeans. "Hey, hey. I'm cooking babe."

You tell me, "I don't care. You look so good, I want you right here in the yard." and you plant a hard kiss on my lips.

Between you hand on my cock and the taste of your lips I'm powerless to resist. I pull the steaks off the the heat. You lead me by my pants and push me down on the bench. You put your hands on my shoulders and kiss my lips. Kiss down my neck. You start unbuttoning my shirt and kiss down my chest and abs.

You get down on your knees, unbuckle my belt and slide it off. You laugh a naughty little laugh. I finish pulling off my shirt as you unzipping my jeans. You grab the top of them and slide the down to my ankles. My cock is already throbbing in front of you. Your hands rub along my my thighs. My body relaxes and I lean back, yours for the taking.

Your hands slide up my abs and back down. You wrap one hand around my shaft and start to stroke it. I sigh and groan. Your soft hands feel amazing sliding up and down my hard cock. Your other hand goes down and you tease your pussy. You close your eyes and lean your head back and moan.

You look straight at me. You flip your hair to the side and bite you lip. Looking so cute, but oh so naughty. You lean towards my cock and start to flick and lick the head. My breath catches and comes out as a grunt. You continue to stroke my shaft while you suck the head. My breathing quickens. "Mnn.. baby. You weren't hungry for steaks were you?"

You look at me and giggle. I lay back as you stop stroking me and take my full length into you mouth. I grunt as you choke me down. You start to bob your head. I run my fingers through your hair. Your lips around my cock make me want to cum. My toes start to curl and I feel the precum build.

You release me from your mouth. You grab and squeeze my shaft and precum pools and my tip. You lap it up and smile at me. "How are you doing sweetie?" you ask me.

catching my breath I say, "I'm... great baby..."

You stand up and laugh. I sit up as you drop your sundress to the ground. You're standing in front in all your sexyness. "Ooh babe! No underwear today? Very nice!" I shout as my eyes scan up your legs, past your pussy and fix on your perky breasts. Your nipples are already hard and I can see you've already gotten your pussy nice and wet with you fingers.

I grab you by the hips, "Haha! Come here you naughty girl!" You yelp and giggle as I pick you up and set you down straddling my lap. I grab my cock and rub it against your clit and you moan. You lift up a bit and I work myself up into your wet pussy. As you slide down on my shaft your body tenses and you groan til my entire cock is inside you. You grind against me and I inhale quick and growl. "God... dammit that's good baby"

You put your hands on my chest, laugh and start to ride me. I reach down and get a firm hold on your hips squeezing as you go up and down. Your head goes back a you moan passionately. I feel your thighs tighten. Your breathing turns to panting and your pussy is getting wetter. I move one had to your clit and start rubbing it with my thumb. You yelp and your chest heaves as you start bouncing faster. Your breasts popping up and down is hypnotic.

I lift myself up and wrap my arms around you, my hands on your shoulders from behind. I force you down on me. As I jab into you grunt. I let you lift and force you down more and more, each time your grunt becomes a higher pitch. We start going faster and your chest begins heaving and you breathing quickens. You wrap your arms around me with you head on my shoulders. You rub you breasts against my chest as you ride me. Your breathing becomes even faster. "Ahn! Baby I'm cumming! Keep fucking me!" you scream, "Ahh!"

I grunt and start thrusting up harder. You start a long whine that grows into a long moan as you cum for me. It fades off into heavy breathing and laughter. Your whole body is quivering on top of me. You cant seem to release youself from me. I reach down and cup your ass as I stand up. Your legs wrap around my waist. I walk us over to the soft grass and lay you down on your back. Your body stops quivering and your arms release as you sink into the ground.

I look down at your body. Beads of sweat glisten in the sun. Our eyes meet and I lean down to kiss you. Your taste of your lips makes me tingle. You bite my lips, it hurts so good my hip bucks and you yelp as I go inside you. I start to thrust myself in and out slowly. Your hand grab my waist and squeeze. I speed up my thrust making you groan as I go deeper. I bury my face in your neck and kiss you down to you breasts. I lick and suck on your hard, perky nipples. Flicking them with my tongue.

My thrusting becomes hard and fast. I'm getting close. By the sound of your moaning you're close to another climax as well. I lean in close and wrap my arms around you. We roll over to me on my back. Your head is on my shoulder and mine on yours. You start to climax.

"Ahh.. Baby cum with me! Cum inside me!" you scream.

"Guh.. uh.. yes.!" I manage to grunt.

My toes curl. You lift up and arch your back as you cum. Three quick thrusts.

"Hah..ah... uhnn!" as I spill into you.

You lay your head on my chest, both hands on my shoulders. Sweaty and breathing hard we lay in the grass. My hand caressing your back. You look up and kiss my lips.