Backyard Gangbang Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Erin's fingers open me slightly and after a minute pause she said, "God yes Heather that is so neat to see. Oh eat me please."

I dove in with my mouth as I felt her warm lips suck my clit into her mouth.

The aroma of female juice filled my nostrils heightening my arousal. Blood was rushing to my clit making it harder. Erin's was doing the same. She had to be experiencing nearly the same feelings I was having.

We heard, "Don't stop what you are doing. I want to take pictures. If you do not want me to, tell me."

Neither Erin nor I stopped feeding on each other. The mattress kept having movement sensations as Jennifer was taking different shots from different angles and we could hear the shutter doing its thing.

Erin and I began to thrust our hips for more action as we were building to an orgasm. We worked faster and harder with our mouths bringing each other to that blissville point of sexual release.

The orgasm induced from mouthing hit us. We moaned into each other's pussy that was deliver female sex liquor.

We continued to lick soft and easily as we returned to normalcy.

I felt a body spoon into my backside and there was a cock attached. My eyes flew open and there was a black cock pointing to Erin's pussy door.

I jerked my head back and hit the person behind me in the face.

I heard, "Damn lady."

"I'm sorry, truly am, but you took me by surprise. I mean that black cock there aiming for Erin's pussy well it's all a surprise.

"Babe you can square it with me if you start eating your friend again and let me fuck you brainless. My bud Eric wants to do the same with your friend Erin. Do we have a deal? "

Since I could not see Erin's face, I said, "Erin did you here that conversation. Greg's friend Eric wants to fuck you while Greg fucks me. Are you game?"

"I'm not Greg, I'm his brother Jake and that is his other brother Eric."

I dawned on me these were the two guys Jennifer mentioned in the morning.

Erin said, "Sure Heather why not? That is why we are here."

We heard, "Okay boys and girls I'm going to video this so we can watch it later. Start the action," coming from Jennifer.

I felt the cock at the entrance. Jake placed a hand on my shoulder and began a slow push until the head passed the entrance and then began slow shallow thrust until it was all in. I began to sail having my pussy stuffed. We heard, "Com'on ladies eat each other and give those black snakes at your nose some attention as they pull pussy juices from your friend. Clean them black dicks for the guys. Com'on, show the world how you clean black dicks coated with your friend's pussy juices and then later the black man's juice after they cum making a pussy cocktail. Yeah that it keep it going, sluts."

I moaned a cum into Erin's clit which triggered her to cum.

Jake said, "Damn babe you nearly got my rocks off on that cum, whoa she is a tight one Greg. You were right."

"This one is the same Jake. Say Jake, you want to cum in that bitch or shall we make a switch?"

"Eric let's switch and get them to cum again, and then keep switching until one begs for us to cum or one of them tosses us over the edge."

I relished at the suggestion and before Jake could pull out I had a gigantic orgasm which unfortunately triggered him to fire and fill me with his semen.

He said, "Sorry Eric she took it from me. Have your bitch clean my dick. Bust your nuts in her so this bitch can clean you. We will give them 30 minutes and then come back at it."

Jake pushed my face into Erin's mound and said, "Clean them both good, slut and then later we have more of the goody for you."

In the process, Erin came again, I came again, and Eric made his deposit.

"What a scene we shot, what a scene," from Jennifer.

The guys extracted themselves and after a few minutes of recovering, I lifted and looked at Erin. Her mouth and chin was coated in cocktail mix. I supposed mine looked the same. We smiled at each other. I spun, pushed her onto her back and went to kissing her and filling her mouth with my tongue.

We heard, "Jenn those are the hottest bitches you have brought to party; look at them sharing."

Erin and I broke the kiss. I headed for the pool and dove in. Erin went to the outdoor shower and rinsed off.

Climbing out of the pool, Jennifer handed me a robe with a smile on her face and said, "My god Heather can I go with you on that next Jamaican trip. I hate to admit this Heather but you are sluttier than me and I wanted to be the sluttiest for black guys."

"Sure Jennifer be happy to have you. I just love sex with black guys after my Jamaican vacation. I learned so much there and about myself."

"Care for a soda, beer, whiskey, rum?"

"A rum and diet Pepsi if you have it or diet Coke."

"Jennifer that last scene with the guys, I did that several times in Jamaica. I wonder how Erin feels about it."

"Well she is surrounded by those guys admiring her boobs and she is smiling so let's assume she is enjoying all of the attention."

I went into the house to potty. On my way back to the group, Greg stopped me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. He then slipped his hands into my robe and placed them on my butt and pulled me tight to his hard cock in his black sweats.

"Greg those guys want to play more and I think they might be ready."

"Sweetie they are playing and watching them has me horny like they are. Take a look."

My eyes bugged out of my sockets nearly. Eric was on his back. Erin was on top kissing him with his cock buried in her pussy and Jake was stroking his and lubricating it. My heart palpitated knowing he was going to ass fuck her. My mind spun wondering if she ever allowed that. Luckily the guys were hung like white guys so maybe she would be okay.

"Greg, maybe we should be there. Maybe Erin has never had a cock in her ass. Maybe she might need some help if the guys get carried away."

"Okay let's get close in case we are needed. I want you then on your knees out there so I can fuck your ass. I'm sure it is as tight as Jennifer's or maybe tighter if you have not had that many fat ones yet."

Erin was riding Eric's cock with gusto. We watch her cum as I had gotten into position on my knees so I could watch as Greg was doing me in the ass doggie.

As Erin was coming down from Blissville, Jake squatted, placed his cock at her back door, eliciting a begging from Erin, "No, no, please no, I don't allow that."

We saw Jake place his hands on Erin's shoulders and shove his hips forward.

I tensed from the sight and the "OOOOhhhhhhhoooo god, take it out, stop, please take it out, Oooooooo god, oooooohhhhhho god no...no...no...aaaaaaaahhaaaa," scream that Erin let out.

"Greg, make them stop!"

"In a second Heather, in a second."

I watched the threesome as Greg continued with slow fucking my ass. Erin was sobbing slightly. Her body was shaking a little as she sobbed. I was feeling badly but every time Greg would move his cock in my ass the bad feeling left.

The guys did not make one move. Eric was whispering something to her all the time and rubbing her back. After ten minutes the sobbing seemed to be subsiding. I took a closer look and saw that either half of Jake's cock pulled back out or only half went in. Erin's face was buried in Eric's neck.

Maybe fifteen minutes had gone by and my knees were sore. I lowered myself with Greg going down with me. I turned my head and saw Erin move some. She must have been testing the pain level with the double penetration into her lower orifices.

My heart started to beat faster wondering what was going to happen next. She then lifted her head and placed her mouth on Eric's. From that I assumed she was feeling better.

I closed my eyes and said, "Greg hurry up and finish and stop taking your time in my ass."

I said it loud enough so the Erin knew I was getting it in the ass at the same time.

Jennifer knelt by me then, showed me the wicked dildo and asked, "Do you want to get on your knees and let me make your cunt explode while Greg takes care of your other hole.

"Sure Jennifer and I want to use that on you sometime before tomorrow."

I looked again at Erin and she was fucking both cocks. Her boobs and hair were swinging in the air as she supported herself and working her way to Blissville. Her hair was covering Eric's face.

I closed my eyes as Jennifer inserted the torturer after Greg had lifted me back onto my knees. Both Greg and Jennifer were working my bottom fast and furious. I was listening to Erin saying, "Oh yes, yes, yes, Oh god yes, oh...oh...oh...," as I screamed out my exploding orgasm with my body shaking violently and then collapsing forward with Greg going with me,

Jenn released the hold on the dildo and it continued working on my clit and g-spot as Greg made his deposit with me sensing more orgasm as the toy was still doing its thing. After a number of cums I yelled, "Take it out Jenn, please, no more, oh god, no more."

Jenn extracted it. Greg and I laid there until he softened with both of us panting for air. He extracted himself and I remained there recovering. Laying there in the warmth of the sun and catnapping was awesome after the series of orgasms.

I woke to, "God Greg yes, deeper, deeper, oh fuck, I've become a slut. Yes, yes, god yes, fuck my ass."

I turned to look where Erin was. Greg had her on her knees; Jennifer was under her eating her. Jake and Eric were jacking. I heard Erin babble some cums into Jennifer's pussy.

I watched as Jake and Eric sprayed Erin's back with their sticky warm nut juice, the little they had. Greg stiffened and buried his cock deeper into Erin's ass. She lifted from Jennifer pussy and screamed, "Yes, Yes, give me that man juice, oh god, I'm going to cccccuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm, AAAAHhhhhh."

Erin was one of us now.

Jenn scooted out from under Erin. Greg went down with her then extracted himself. I sat up and walked to the shower where Jake and Eric were rinsing off. They smiled and said, "Bitch you ready to be some meat in a sandwich?"

"You guys just dumped. Look at the shriveled sausages. I took them into my hand, my mouth opened, my eyes bugged as I saw them expanding."

"Holy moly guys you are horny. Sure, I'll be ready after a rinse."

"Babe, just stand here under the shower. We will plug them holes down there and pump you full of baby making stuff. You like being slutty; we can sees that. We will make it quick for you."

I did as they asked with Jake taking my ass and Eric my pussy. Jeez they were like rabbits humping. I thought I would suffocate as they wrapped their arm around me and each other to study themselves and to hold on as they pummeled my lower orifices. After they had orgasmed and got their breath, Eric said, "Later slut we are going to fill your belly with this good man spunk so don't go no where, hear."

"Yes!"

"By the way slut, do you deep throat? We likes that the best but will settle for a blow job and don't miss a drop."

"Yeah you guys are small enough for deep throat. Bet you each a bill that you won't last five minutes."

"Babe you got yourself a deal."

Greg fired up the grill and we enjoyed some delicious food cooked on it. Greg brothers must have brought different salads and breads.

Erin and I sat around chatting about the activities that had happened to the both of us. The guys were shooting pool. Jenn was running around making sure there was plenty of food and drinks available.

When Jenn had settled she came to us and said, "Greg's brothers' girl friends are coming over later but that should not change any plans. Every week these guys have new girl friends so don't fall for them. None of us expects you two to do anything with the girls. Past visit with their girls amounts to the girls dancing together and the guys shooting pool. The guys usually take the girls to a club around 10:30. If you guys were not here, Greg and I would go with them."

"Heather I heard about your bet with the guys. Greg bet them each five bills that they would loose."

"I wish you hadn't told me Jenn. That will put pressure on me to produce."

"What bet are you two talking about Heather?"

"I bet Eric and Jake a bill that they would not last five minutes of deep throating me."

"Surely you don't let guys do that do you."

"Normally not Erin; only if I feel close to the guy and want to make him feel good will I do it. Guys love it. It does nothing for me. Jake and Erin are exceptions. They were kind of cocky earlier and I am going to take some of that away."

"I guess with Greg betting on you he has a chance of winning a thousand in a few minutes and I need to work a week to get that much. Maybe Heather you and I should wager your abilities."

We laughed.

Jenn heard the door bell and left to answer it.

Greg walked over and mentioned how great the weekend was going and that soon it would be even better with him having a thousand dollars in his pocket.

"I assume Jenn told you about the bet, Heather."

"Yeah she dropped the pressure on me."

"Heather my brother in Jamaica told me he witnessed a white girl in a swing one day that took a monster dick in her ass and won lots of money. He told me that there were rumors of the same girl nearly sucking a guy's dick off that her suction was so strong. I am betting on you to be as good as that slut had to have been. Next time I talk with him I need to remember to ask if he remembers her name."

The more Greg chatted, the tensor I was getting that he would spill the beans to Erin that I was not a novice to blacks. I assumed Jenn spilled them to Greg.

"Greg how soon do you want to get that money? I am ready to collect mine."

I was hoping the distraction would prevent spilling of the beans about me.

"I'm ready."

"Greg I need to be on something that I can drop my head backwards like a table or bed. I will not need a break. The guys can get themselves semi hard, I will use my mouth to finish that and I want you or Jenn to start timing when I place my hands on the butt to pull them in deep. Some guys mess to long at the gag point. Someone needs to teach them some etiquette about deep throating."

"Let's place a cover on the pool table that should do and plenty of room to stand and observe. Let's go make some mulla."

Greg picked up a spread for the table. We went to the pool room and told the guys to get ready the party was on. While he fixed the table I dropped my robe to get the hormones going in the guys. I danced around them played with their balls, pretended I was going to stick a finger into the back door. They were almost there when I asked who was first. The guys played some fist and finger game and Jake won so it appeared.

We all listened to their smart remarks as I positioned myself.

"Guys I will place my hand on your butt to signal down deep. Before that it is a normal blow job for a minute or so, got it? The five minutes starts when my hands pull you forward. It looks like Jennifer is the time keeper."

Jake said, "That won't be necessary Heather. That clock over there is good enough for me. You are going to loose anyway cause I am going to do you real slow and easy so you will remember me."

I dropped my head over the edge. Jake got closer to my face placing his cock near my mouth. I wrapped a hand around it and pulled him closer so I could suck the head and lick the underside some. He reached for my breasts.

He soon was hard for what I wanted. I waited until I tasted some pre-cum. It soon arrived. I placed my hands on his butt, pulled him in to me so my nose hit his pubic bone and let him begin to fuck but holding him so he could not pull too far out. He was moving his cock about 4 inches with each fucking move. I began my swallowing technique creating a vacuum. He started to moan from the suction. I worked my throat muscle to jack him and we all heard, NO, NO don't swallow my dick, Oh god I can't hold my cum back, UUUUHHHH...uuuggggghhh...uuuggghhh...uuuuggghhh."

He kept firing, shaking and broke out in a sweat. I held him real tight until he started to soften. I broke the vacuum, pushed him back and we heard, "AAAAAhhhhhh", as his cock disengaged.

Jake staggered to the pool table, collapsed on it to continue his panting.

I sat up, smiled at Erin and fingered him to come to me. He walked over with his billfold, opened it and handed me a bill.

We heard, "Heather, enjoy the winnings. I am glad it was his dick and not mine. I watched your throat muscles working on it. I felt the action where I was standing. With your cheeks sucked in like that, man oh man I'm surprised you did not suck his nuts out of his sack."

We heard, "Damn I do have them I guess. I thought they were goners."

The room erupted in howls.

"Eric being that you are such a sweet guy, I'll let you deep throat me and I will give you the bill back if it's not the best you have had to date. I will never say there won't be a better one to come along."

I repositioned myself and chuckled that he was already hard just thinking of it.

I blew him until I tasted the pre-cum, pulled him in and let him have a leisure buildup.

Everyone heard, "God Heather that is tighter than a virgin pussy and so hot and slippery. Oh I'm not going to last long. You get to keep the bill. Let me enjoy this."

We both stopped our movements. We heard, "Heather seeing you lying naked there like that and not a single movement on our part, my nuts are churning and filling up my shooter. I can not believe this but I am feeling it. Oh god Heather it's on its way, UUGGGGHHH...aaaahhhaaa...uuuuggghh...ooohhhhhoooo."

Eric placed his hand on top of mine as if to shove more cock into my throat but there was no more left to go in.

I let him soften some and used my hands to push him back far enough to free myself of him. I lifted up, spun and looked him in the face and smiled.

Other guys have told me how good it is and the only thing that can top that is if I massage the guy's prostate at the same time. Two guys that received the prostate massage passed out on me. The first time I thought the guy died. Thank god for breathing.

Jenn brought me a robe and said, "Heather, I hope you can teach that. Greg and I stood with our mouths hanging. That was unbelievable."

Greg approached and said, "Heather, seeing how drained these guys are, I want to experience it but tomorrow before you leave, damn that was something to watch."

I saw the guy's girls go to them and was wondering how their relationship was going to be impacted.

Erin came over and said, "Heather who did teach you how to do that? My god sweetie you surly did not self teach, did you?"

I looked her in the eyes and said, "Anything and everything is on the Net. You just need to use the right word to find it. For learning I needed guys; but started with pliable dildos. Once I learned to not gag and how to prevent it, then I needed guys to make deliveries, to get the feel of a cock shooting, the force, the smell, the idea of it and to enjoy and liking it from the standpoint of being able to do it. It does nothing for direct sexual arousal but indirectly it does."

"Wow," came out of Erin.

I them worked on the throat muscles and the vacuum after more internet reading.

Jake and Eric approached me dressed to hug me and give me bye and thanked me for the great day.

We all heard, "Hey babe, how about making some popcorn and we can watch some porn to get these ladies ready. Heather is my bed partner tonight and I want her ready. I'm too tuckered to spend a lot of time getting her hot and bothered for my pussy pleaser."

"I never have heard that coming from you Greg before. Are you saying you are getting old? Maybe I better start looking for a younger stud."

"Don't you dare but it is your fault you know. You are the one that told them I had the hots for them and invited them and there are three of you draining me."