Backyard Masturbation

Story Info
My husband's fantasy was to watch!
2.2k words
3.97
41k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MamaRita
MamaRita
40 Followers

Moving into a new neighborhood I was really excited. My husband and I had been married for five years. And we just bought our new house. It was in a fancy neighborhood. It was a three bedroom with two and half bathroom, a huge kitchen with a basement and a two car garage. I really enjoyed my new house and Earl my husband really loved it too. He turned one of the bedrooms into a man cave. We had been moving boxes all day and I was dog tried and all I wanted to do was, take a shower and relax. The door bell rang. Standing outside my door was a blond blue eyes white American female. She was 5'9 slender legs small waist line she looked like one of those runway models. "Hello," I said.

"Hi my name is Susan Cowick I live next door and I just come by to welcome you to the neighborhood."

"Earl could you come to the front door," I screamed out to the kitchen.

Earl was in the kitchen doing some repair work.

"I'm Barbara and this is Earl and we are the Armstrong's Earl and Barber Armstrong." "It's nice to meet you," Susan said. "I bought you over a housewarming gift."

She was standing there holding a pie. Now just looking at her my first impression of her would not be that she was Susan homemaker. I knew she didn't make this pie. I am sure she bought it from the store. Earl was just standing there with his tongue on the floor and his eyes popped out of his head, as if he has never seen a white woman before. Earl and I grew up in an all black neighborhood. The only times in our lives we have seen white people were when we went to the doctor's office, court, or school. But this is the first time we have been this close to white people.

"Would you like to come in and have a cup of tea?" I asked her.

"Oh no thank you, maybe some other time I have to go. But again welcome," she said.

"Thank you for the pie," I said to her she wave her hand in the air and walked away.

I closed the door and went back to getting my relaxation on. The next morning I woke to the most amazing thing insight I woke Earl so he could head to the shower to get ready for work I went to the kitchen to start coffee, and breakfast for Earl. I started breakfast and then I realize that some of our kitchen stuff was still pack, and sitting on the back porch. I went outside to get the coffee maker. That morning the weather was great, there was no morning due, and the sun was shining bright. I was standing outside looking through some box when I heard this sound. It sounded like moaning. I looked around, looking for the sound. I started to walk around the backyard and walked toward Susan's backyard. Then I found the source of the sound, I couldn't believe my eyes. She was lying in her backyard by the pool in her birthday suit masturbating. She was so caught up with what she was doing she didn't even know I was watching. I stood watching her while she got herself off a couple of time. I was so delighted in what she was doing I forgot the reason I was out there. I was so caught up in what she was doing I didn't even hear Earl calling me. "Barbara, Barbara where are you?" Earl screamed out. Then I duck down to the ground and crawl back to the house. "What were you doing out there?" Earl asked.

I couldn't believe what I had witness.

"Didn't you hear me calling you what were you doing? Did you make some coffee?"

"No I can't find the coffee maker." I said.

"Did you make some breakfast? Barbara is you listening to me?"

"Sorry Earl I don't have anything done this morning." "Damn I'll grab something on the way to work."

"Earl, wait I need to tell you something."

"Barbara I don't have time I need to go now since you didn't make me any breakfast. I will call you at lunch you can tell me then.

All day I was so distracted I couldn't get anything done. The next time, I encounter Susan and her masturbation escapade was a few weeks later. I was out in my backyard doing some gardening. I was on my knees and I heard some voices laughing. I stood up and looked over the fence it was Susan and Ashley, the neighbor across the street. They were in the yard sitting next to the pool. They were naked and masturbating. Ashley was just another white girl with a beautiful frame. I found myself standing watching them. Stroking their pussy and licking each other breast. I found myself fantasizing about joining them. We were over there with our sexy hot bodies touching each other. Susan body was like a tall vanilla shake. Ashley looked like a caramel sundae. She must spend a lot of time in the tanning bed. She had the perfect tan. Her breast was just the right size, a little bigger then mines. She had a bushy pussy. I fantasize the three of us was out by the pool. Licking and sucking each other dry. Caressing each other bodies. Making each other moan. All of a sudden I could hear a voice saying, "Hi Barbara would you like to join us?"

I duck down and crawl through my back door. I was so embarrassed I was standing outside watching them and enjoying every minute of it. Then I realize that my panties were wet. I grabbed a glass of wine and ran a hot bath. I soaked in the tub drinking my wine. I became really relax thinking about what Ashley and Susan was doing in the backyard. I laid back in my bubble bath with my eyes close my hands stared roaming my body. Again I was fantasizing that Susan and I was stroking each other. I couldn't believe I was masturbating for the first time and I love the feeling. Earl and I never explored this side of sex before. I made myself cum right in the tub. I felt so good when I got out.

It had been over a month now, and I hadn't seen Susan or Ashley out in the backyard. I couldn't get them out of my mind. The door bell rang and I ran to the door it was Ashley from across the street.

"Hi Barbara how are you this find morning?"

"Hi Ashley I'm doing just fine what can I do for you?

"Well can I come in?

I step to the side and she walked in.

"Let have a seat in the kitchen, so what can I do for you?" I asked her.

"Well Susan and I saw you a couple of weeks ago watching us in the backyard. We were wondering if you wanted to join us, sometime. Just come over and join the fun every woman needs to release tension sometimes. We enjoy having some fun with out our husbands."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Thank you anyway my husband and I are just fine. I am happy and satisfy with him. So there is no need for me to join you."

"Okay well we figure sense you seem to enjoyed watching you would like to join."

Ashley got up and left. I couldn't believe what I had heard from Ashley I tried to put it out of my head.

A few days later I was in my bedroom and I looked outside and look who was at it again. It was Susan and Ashley. They were outside together again. I decided to confront them. I walked over to Susan backyard I couldn't believe what I saw she had erotic and adult toys everywhere, I approached them.

"Ladies, can we talk?"

Susan laugh, "it okay honey just come over and let me relax you," Susan said grabbing whole to my shoulders. Pushing me over to a seat, "No that not what I'm here for."

"Relax honey don't fight the feeling I'm going to make you feel good. Come on Ashley help me get her relax," Susan said.

She sat me down on one of her yard chair she started to remove my robe she expose my breast I began to blush because my nipples was hard. I knew they knew, they were turning me on.

"Come on Ashley we need to help this woman she is in need some sexual satisfaction. Her pussy is extremely wet and her dark chocolate nipples need their massage."

Ashley took over the top half and Susan took over the bottom. Both women began to work me over like they were hungry for lunch and I was the blue plate special. Ashley took some oil scented by the smell of peaches and rubbed it on my harden nipples. She rubbed them, squeezed them, suck them. Susan was busy licking and sucking my clit like she never done this before, but yet she was a pro at it. With them both on my body, they were setting me up for the best organism that I would have in my life. Susan licks me and sucks my pussy so strong and hard she made me cream all over her face. I was breathing so hard I had to lay for minute so I could get myself together. When I got up off the yard chair I stood up wrapped me in my robe.

But, before I left Susan said, "Anytime you feel you need satisfaction you know where to find us."

I turn around gave her a funny look and walked home. When I got home I close the door behind me. I stood at the door thinking about what I allowed to happen to me. I loved how it made me feel but I knew it was wrong. It was like cheating on Earl. I decided that I wouldn't tell Earl. I would just put all this behind me. But I found out not telling Earl was not going to be a choice.

"Hey babe did you enjoy yourself," he asked. I looked at him confuse.

"What?" I asked. "What are you talking about?"

"Did you enjoy them pleasing you?"

I was embarrassed speechless and wonder how he knew. "Come here Barbara," he said grabbing my arm as I passed him trying to go to my bedroom. Earl was standing in front of me with his hands on my shoulder.

"Look baby I know what was going on in that backyard I saw everything I was watching."

I couldn't believe what he was saying to me.

"Babe I don't care to tell you the truth it turn me on. Watching my beautiful wife get pleased the way they was pleasing you. Watching those women sex you up like that. So how about you come up stair and take a hot bath with me," he asked.

I was totally speechless I couldn't believe he was telling me that he love watching me with those women. Earl and I soak in the tub massaging each other and then we took it to the bedroom.

"Earl, I never seen you like this before," I said to him.

"Baby you've never looked as beautiful as you look right now." he said. Our lips mat, with a strong passionate kiss Earl's hands began to roan my body, "Ohh Earl," I said as he is kissing me on my neck. Moving down to my swollen nipples sucking them hard but soft I had never seen Earl this way. I loved the feeling and before I knew it I no longer could see Earl's head. He buried his face between my legs. The only sound I could hear in the room was the moaning coming from my mouth and the sucking and licking coming from Earl's mouth. Earl was working my pussy to the point of full climax. Earl kissed me letting me taste myself. Then I asked Earl to sit on his knees so his hard rod could hand over my face. I suck him just long enough until he was able to stay hard, but just enough not to make him cum. I position myself on all four and put my wet clit and hot ass in front of him. He grabbed my round ass with both hands he entered me with force. Once inside he grabbed my body holding on to me pumping my ass hard making me cry out little moans. As he moved in out of my ass then Earl explode in my ass. We both fell in each other arms on the bed.

"Wow that was wonderful Earl you have never made me feel this way before," I said as I was trying to catch my breath.

"Yeah babe you were wonderful too."

Earl and I sat and talked for awhile and I found out some things about my husband that I never knew. I found out that my husband fantasy was for him to watch his sexy black wife get fucked by two sexy white female. So after that day Susan Ashley and I became good friends. We even started having backyard masturbation in our yard. And when we did Earl had his own special view watching us girls get ourselves off. Which made Earl and I sex life so spicy. I never told the girls that Earl was watching us.

THE END!

MamaRita
MamaRita
40 Followers