Backyard Peepshow

Story Info
Husband and Wife have an erotic hidden experience.
1.9k words
4.31
56.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I just moved into our brand new house. The first weekend after we were all unpacked we decided to go over to our neighbours and introduce ourselves. Our new neighbour just happened to be a cop, a young 24 year old. It was a very hot mid July afternoon when my wife and I knocked at our neighbours door. A young lady answered. I had trouble getting any words out when I first saw her. She had a very tight physic, weighed no more than 110lbs with breasts that probably weighed about half that. My wife saw me starring and decided to relieve the awkwardness by introducing the both of us. The woman introduced herself as Fiona in a very sweet English accent.

She invited us into their backyard for a cold beer and to meet Blair, her boyfriend. Blair, a cop, was in the backyard setting up their new patio furniture. When we got to the backyard my wife's jaw almost hit the ground. Because of the heat wave we were experiencing, Blair had taken his shirt off. He had a very lean build with almost no body fat. I shook his hand and introduced my wife and I.

After a couple of beers and some chit chat, my wife and I decided to head back home. As soon as we walked in the door my wife was all over me. Although she would never admit it, the site of the neighbour and his perfectly built body had turned her on. We made love that afternoon twice (once in the living room and once in the bedroom).

Later that evening after my wife had went to bed, I decided to go out to the backyard for a cigarette. It was cloudy that night which made it very dark. As I was standing outside I noticed that I had a very clear view of our neighbours bedroom window. I didn't think anything of it at the time, until the bedroom light came on. I lit another cigarette and stared into their bedroom, thinking that either Blair or Fiona would eventually close their curtain. The next thing I saw almost landed me on my ass. Fiona had just entered her bedroom with a towel wrapped around her, obviously just getting out of the shower. I thought to myself that she is going to walk over to the window and close the curtain so she could change.

Well, she walked over to the window but never closed the curtain. She took off the towel and stood there completely naked in front of the window. I could slowly feel my cock growing in my pants. Her tits were absolutely gorgeous. Perfectly round and obviously natural. They looked a lot bigger because of here petit frame. She took out a bottle of body lotion and started to slowly rub some all over her body. She paid special attention to her tits. Rubbing and groping her tits started to make her quarter size nipples erect. At this time I was now sporting a full hard-on. I began rubbing my erect cock through my pants as I enjoyed this very surprising show.

Fiona finished with the body lotion and started to get dress. She put on this very skimpy tank top and pyjama bottoms. Then the lights went out and the show was over. Man I love this new house!

I went back inside, now horny as fuck and thought to myself. Do I jerk off or go and wake my wife up with a cock in her twat? I decided to go up-stairs and try my luck with the wife. She was sound asleep. She can be quit the heavy sleeper, especially when she is tired. I took of all my clothes and got into bed beside her. Instead of just abruptly waking her up I decided to try and tease her while she slept, which also gets me a lot hotter.

I started by placing my hand slowly and gently on her thigh. She was wearing these very thin pajama pants and a white tank top that made her tits look very tantalizing. I left my hand on her thigh for a bit and then decided to start inching my way towards her pussy. I moved my hand inch at a time, very slowly and very subtly. I could feel the heat from her crotch resonating. My middle finger was finally in range of her clit so I decided to gentle rub it. Again, I did so very gently and slowly as not to wake her up and make it so obvious. As soon as I did that she little out a little moan and put her own hand between her legs. She was still fast asleep. She was starting to have a very hot dream, probably about the neighbour.

I moved my hand off her thigh, thinking about just waking her up and giving it to her. I was fucking horny at this point, but I decided to wade it out to see how far I can push her before she woke up. I laid there listening to her. Her breathing was starting to speed up slightly. Her hand was still on her crotch. She then all of a sudden, put her knees up and spread her legs a bit. She started to rub her pussy on top of her pyjama bottoms. Still asleep, she was probably having one of the best dreams she has ever had.

I slowly lifted the blanket off her so I could get a better view of the show. Because it was so hot (and we don't have air conditioning) she didn't even notice the blanket was no longer on her. She continued rubbing her pussy very slowly and little out very faint moans. She then slide her hand into her pyjama bottoms and continued on with her hot a steamy dream. I was now sitting upright, with my cock in hand watching my wife masturbate while asleep. This was amazing for me because my wife never does anything like this awake, never mind asleep.

Her motions began getting more vigorous giving me an indication that she was about to climax, and climax hard. She all of a sudden opened her eyes and just realize what she was doing. That didn't stop her though. She now removed her pyjama bottoms and asked me to stick my rock hard cock into her soaking wet pussy. I did so without hesitation. I started pumping her hard. It only took six or seven thrusts before she was screaming in pleasure. Hearing my wife reach always makes me blow my load. I filled her warm wet pussy with my own juices, and it was a big load.

My wife looked at me and smiled, then turned over and fell back asleep, as did I.

The next morning, my wife and I sat at the kitchen table having a cup of coffee. I decided to tell her all about my night. I told her about Fiona, and she was jealous. She actually gave me shit for not waking her up so she could watch the show. I then expressed to her how incredibly hot it was to watch her play with herself while she slept. She blushed a bit and then finally admitted that just by talking about it she was getting turned on again. Unfortunately, we both had to go to work so we had to resist our urges right then until after work.

We both got home from work that night, ate some dinner and sat and talked awhile. The topic of our neighbours came up again. We both stated how attractive both Fiona and Blair were. My wife decided that night she would stay up later in hopes of seeing a little action herself. At around 10pm, we both went into the backyard. After standing there for about 10 minutes, almost ready to give up our voyeur adventure, their bedroom light turned on. Let the show begin!

We stood and watched, and this time Blair walked into the bedroom. Already without a shirt, I looked over at my wife and she was staring very intensely. Probably hoping that more of our neighbour will be revealed. As he stood in the window in only his boxers, Fiona came in behind him. She threw her arms around him and started to kiss the back of his neck. My wife and I couldn't believe what we were watching.

Fiona continued kissing Blair on the back of the neck, then he turned around and they started to bury their tongues into each other's mouths. Blair quickly slipped off Fiona's shirt exposing her beautiful tits. He gently grabbed both of them and started to massage them in an erotic manner. You could tell she was enjoying it because her kissing was getting more and more intense. Blair then moved one of his hands down to Fiona's crotch and started to rub her pussy. Then all of a sudden, Fiona stopped kissing and dropped to her knees. She slipped off Blair's boxers exposing his semi-hard cock. She began kissing the head of his cock and slowly licking his shaft. Within about 3 seconds, Blair was rock hard. He had to be at least 8 inches long. Fiona placed her mouth over the head of his cock and began giving him one hell of a blow job. I looked over at my wife and she was still staring very intently. She started to slowly massage her own breast. I don't even think she realized she was doing it. I adverted my attention back to the x-rated show our neighbours were putting on for us. Fiona continued to suck and jerk Blair off with great expertise. She then whispered something to him, which we couldn't make out. We kind of got the picture when she bent over their bed and spread her legs. Her pussy lips spread apart ever so slightly allowing us to see the beautiful pink. Fiona was completely bald which matched her overall appearance.

Blair took position behind her and slowly slid his massive cock into Fiona's wet pussy. He began thrusting, slowly at first. I looked over at my wife again, and she now had her hand down her pants rubbing her clit. I got behind her and wrapped my arm around her reaching down into her pant. She removed her hand and gave out a little moan, almost to say "Thank you". I slowly slid my index finger between my wife's pussy lips. She was so wet that her panties were soaked. I looked back up to our neighbours as I continued to finger my wife.

After about 10 minutes of Blair ramming his hard cock into Fiona from behind, he pulled out and blew his load all over the small of her back. As he did this, my wife reached. It was such an intense orgasm that she almost squealed loud enough for our neighbours to hear. As she was reaching I had two fingers deep in her. I could feel her pussy muscles contracting around them. After I pulled out my fingers, she turned around and unzipped my pants. My cock almost immediately jumped out of my pants as if it was escaping prison. She got down on her knees and started sucking like she has never sucked before. Cupping my balls and mouth fucking my cock. It didn't take long for me to fill her sweet mouth with my warm cum.

We finally went to bed after fucking 2 more times replaying the entire voyeuristic adventure over and over in our minds. My wife has never been so easily aroused, but now it seems like she can't get enough of it. Enjoying our new found erotic chapter in our relationship, we both came to the realization that voyeurism turns us on - and we love it.