Bad Behaviour Allowed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex’s cock was getting hard again, and he stepped back and stroked it while watching the lascivious display in front of him. Legs on either side of the toilet, Katya’s hands gripped the top of the toilet tank, as her thighs flexed, and her ass and breasts bounced as she worked herself up and down on the dildo. Her neck was stiff as her head was tilted upward in pleasure, eyes closed and mouth open.

“Fuck, you’ve got a sexy ass,” he growled.

Katya looked at him, and arched her back even more, throwing her ass into the fucking for Alex’s visual pleasure, “You...ugh...you don’t seem to be doin’ much about it. Just standing there with your dick in your hand.”

Alex grabbed the other thing he’d brought with him with the dildo, the lube. He knelt down and spread Katya’s asscheeks, licking her asshole as she moved her hips on the dildo.

“Oooh...” Katya felt his tongue move downward, and flick the bottom of her pussy lips that were stretched over the dildo. She smiled wickedly with a new idea. “Here...” She lifted herself off the plastic cock, and grabbed the base with one hand. “Suck my juices off.” She waved it at Alex’s face.

“Uhh...” Alex hesitated.

“Come-ON!” She used her other hand to grab him by his wet hair, and pulled his mouth onto the plastic cock. She grinned wickedly as he took it past his lips and into his mouth, tasting her fluids.

“Hehe, that’s cute. You’re definitely not a professional cocksucker though. You need practice!” She let him off, and then pushed her pussy onto the dildo again, and resumed her fucking motions.

Alex lubed up her asshole, and then his cock, and then positioned himself over her.

“You gonna like taking two cocks at the same time?” He pressed his cockhead against her asshole and pushed in. “Oh yeah, such a nice tight ass. I’m gonna shove it home!”

Katya’s eyes bulged and her breaths became more rapid and shallow. Her movement stopped and she grunted as Alex pressed into her ass.

“Oooh, you fucker,” she groaned in pleasure. “Dirty, perverted fucker!”

He began pumping his cock in and out of her ass, and she moved her hips, slowly getting accommodated to the friction of two objects inside of her.

Alex reached around, and easily found the hard nub of her enflamed clit, massaging and stroking it while he fucked her ass.

“You like that, girl?” he said. “You like a cock in your pussy and a cock in your ass?”

Katya only responded with grunts and groans. He kept playing with her clit, and the steam from the shower still rose and drifted around them.

“I’m gonna cum!” She yelled. “Don’t stop playing with my pussy!”

The ferocity of her orgasm hit, and Alex felt the hard spasms, felt his cock squeezed hard against the plastic one right beside his.

After Katya came she lifted off the plastic cock, lifting up her ass at a better angle for Alex to ream while she spread herself over the toilet, and lazily flopped the plastic dildo against the outside of her pussy.

She heard the grunts indicating Alex was getting closer. “Don’t cum in my ass, baby,” she said. “I don’t want it up there all day when I’m travelling. I’ll eat it up for you instead, k?”

Alex pulled his cock out of her ass, and she positioned him on the edge of the counter and took his hard cock in her mouth. She spread his legs and pressed a finger up into his ass, digging deep.

Alex grabbed Katya’s wet hair with both hands, and pumped his cum into her mouth..

*****

They were a little late meeting Sally at the airport, and Alex began to get a little worried when he saw that Katya was having trouble walking, even just wearing running shoes.

After they met Sally they headed to one of the airport coffee shops. A half hour of general conversation passed, mostly about Sally’s trip, and then Alex realized the two close friends wanted to engage in some ‘girltalk’, and so he excused himself and drifted off.

Driving home, Alex tried to act normal, but with his wife in the passenger seat beside him, and Katya already miles away, the haze of lust was wearing off, and the reality of what he’d done was starting to sink in

“So,” Sally said, “Katya told me some very interesting things when we got to talk alone.”

“Really?” Alex’s voice was a little unsteady.

“Yeah, she says that she’s gonna try to convince Matt of the idea of them moving here.”

Alex let out a sigh of relief.

Sally reached over, gave his crotch a playful squeeze, and said “So you can fuck her any time you want!”

-END-

Thanks for reading my story! Please remember to vote.

And if you have anything to say, please send me feedback. I love to hear what people think of my stories!