Bad Blonde Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth then got up, with a smile of satisfaction and face red with exhaustion. "Clean up his cock with your mouth, Cammy." She said as she rubbed her pussy.

Without hesitation, Camilla wrapped her lips around my dick and sucked the cum off.

"Blaisy." Said Beth, in a strangely hostile tone.

I looked up at Beth, and that face of sexual contentment I saw earlier was gone. She wore a harsh straight face, like that that teachers showed when they were absolutely angry but chose to remain silent until the offender realised their mistake.

"Why did you cum?"

I didn't know what she meant by that question, and couldn't answer.

"I was looking forward to fucking you, Blaisy. But your dick's all soft now." Her face was stern, and her voice sterner.

"We go home now. I have something planned for the two of you for the next few days. And don't you assholes thinking about calling the police or going to your mama or the teachers!" she said as she cleaned herself up with some toilet paper.

We all got cleaned and dressed and as we were about to leave the bathroom, Beth suddenly stopped.

"I forgot something."

She picked up a video camera near the sinks that I didn't notice before, and another one near a pipe and one more atop a toilet cabin. My heart sank. This could not be good.

"Lookie here, sluts! We're in a porno! We wouldn't want all your friends and family to see our hot sex scene, would we?" said the blonde bitch in her signature menacing cheerfulness.

And she left the bathroom, giggling to herself at whatever sick and profane thoughts swam through her head.

I walked out through the bathroom door, and Camilla followed. It was a slow, confused exit. My mind was clouded with a maelstrom of emotions which I could make sense of at all. I felt... immeasurably dirty, not for having been in such an act of debauchery, but for... enjoying it somewhat? I was so confused. Did I actually like it? No, I abhorred it! Right?

I don't know.

"I'm so sorry..." Camilla said in a whimpering voice. She had not spoken to me throughout the entire ordeal. "I'm so sorry I got you into this. I put you in the clutches of that perverted evil bitch."

I was heartbroken. She put the blame of our predicament upon herself. I watched her hang her head low, and I could see tears trickling down her face. A week ago, before Beth got her, she looked so happy. And that happiness was reflected in her appearance. She was vibrant and beautiful. I looked at her now and her hair was in a mess, bags under her otherwise lively eyes had formed and she seemed paler. Beth's horrid game was taking its toll on the poor girl.

"Camilla, it's not your fau-"

"IT IS! That bitch's a psycho and I knew she was on to you! But I didn't care and look where we are now! IT WAS MY FAULT!"

She was really crying now. The sounds of her sadness echoed around the empty canteen. This is the place where we met, and it was strangely apropos. It was miserably dark and devoid of life, a shadow of its former lively self.

"Look, Camilla. You couldn't have known that she could do something like this. Who could have known!? No one. I don't blame you."

Camilla looked up, her eyes still teary, but she was no longer crying. "Thanks." She said.

And slowly, with a soupçon of positivity to distract us from the darkness, we walked to the school exit.

12