Bad Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawaka
fawaka
9 Followers

James tore her blouse open, popping off the buttons. He could feel her lust spike. He'd sensed that was a turn on for her but had no idea how well it would work. Her tits were in his mouth as he willed thoughts of grabbing his dick into her mind. She responded by pulling back. She gave him a wicked smile and her left hand, which hand been holding his shoulders grazed his chest, lighted over his tummy and slowly started unbuckling his belt.

Instead of putting more thoughts into her head, James acted on the lusts and desires that were building in her mind and body. He sensed that he'd awoken something in her. He felt her thoughts trying to push back, but this time he was ready and willed them away. Her desire to be faithful was in shreds. Her dislike of her husband was intense and she came to the conclusion herself that her husband no longer could satisfy her. Her lust filled her. She was no longer fighting James mind. She was giving herself to him.

Her hand was working wonders on his cock. Her mouth soon followed. He wanted a good blowjob. Usually women sucked at blow jobs. But he taught her in her mind and shaped her actions. She was doing an amazing job and James was ready to blow his load.

Instead, James stepped back. The bitch looked up, surprised.

"On all fours you dirty bitch. I'm fucking your pretty ass." James said with obvious contempt.

She fought back mentally. She didn't want to degrade herself like that.

James concentrated on her again and soon her mind was blank. James had soon mounted her ass and was fucking her. He filled her mind with lust. Getting fucked in the ass was the best thing ever. He felt for the emotional wall he'd knock down twice. It was gone. He felt for her desire to be faithful. It was gone. He felt for her dignity. It was gone.

He'd turned her into an animal. She was a slut.

-

He wrote down his thoughts after fucking the bitch wife. He sensed her dreams. Apparently her son had died. That's what caused her husband to blow him off the day of the appointment. That's why she resisted him. He didn't care. He attacked the thoughts of her son and replaced them with thoughts of lust. Thoughts of cheating. Soon her love for her son was gone.

The prick husband should have kept his appointment. Taking his bitch wife and turning her into a slut was a good way of winning. James smiled as he wrote down everything that happened; his thoughts, her reactions, how he'd handled her. He wanted to replicate it.

-

It was twelve months since James had been to his house. James felt himself being worn out whenever he used this new found power. He felt like his soul was draining away.

Despite the loss of energy, James had perfected his ability to shape others thoughts. None of the other experiences had been as intense as the first time with the wife he'd turned into a slut. He'd actually checked back on her, she was fucking every man in the neighborhood. She wanted him to fuck her but she was all used up. She was doing meth and was a complete wreck.

He visited her husband. The guy was a wreck. He'd lost his son; his wife had turned into a slut and drug addict. He didn't know what to do.

James had no mercy. He wanted the guy ruined. He convinced the guy to sell him his business at fire sale price. With a little more twisting of the guy's mind he convinced him that suicide was a good way to go. James was happy. He had won.

fawaka
fawaka
9 Followers
12