Bad Break Ch. 02

Story Info
'Bad Break' from the guy's POV.
1k words
4.28
61.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TakeMe
TakeMe
18 Followers

I have the best luck, I thought, as I rested myself against the sink in the little bathroom in my cabin. I was originally looking for an easy car to steal out of the lot so that I could go cruise, to go look for a hot piece of ass to fuck. But there she was, such an innocent looker who had happen to be taking a rest in her nice warm car. That was all I needed to make my move.

Quickly, I had acted on an impulse, and now here I am, in my pleasure cabin, with a lovely girl to play with. I looked out the crack of the bathroom door, and she was there, hanging with my cum dripping out of her tight slit. I was going to have fun tonight, I thought, as my cock agreed to a rise once again.

Wrapping my nice towel around her, she looked stunned and fearful, afraid of what I was going to do. I took the rope off the hook in the ceiling, and pulling hard, I dragged her over to the chair.

My cabin is stocked with the right toys and equipment, anything to make fucking convenient and entertaining. The chair is like an examining table at a doctor's office. It has stirrups, perfect to keep the bitch's nice toned legs spread apart. I looked at her, standing against the chair, looking as if she didn't know what to do.

"Do I have to force you to do everything? Get on and put your little feet onto the holders." With the gag still in her perfectly kissable mouth, she groaned, tears ever falling. She tried to lift up her legs on the chair, but with the lack of her handy arms, she couldn't do it. She was shivering in fear, making her weak, or may be the cold was effecting her. I was just having fun watching her try to please me. But I was getting impatient.

"Damn, slut! I have to do everything myself!" and grabbing her upper thigh, I lifted and slammed her down into the chair, grabbing her ankles and handcuffing her legs apart onto the stirrups. It was a very nice sight.

My cock was hard as hell, but I knew I have to control myself. I grabbed the rope that tied her wrists together, and tied it around the pole above the head of the chair. Her lovely breast were raised and taunt, her abused pussy wide and accessible.

I let my right hand caress her hair and face, letting it tease her gag spread lips and pulled out the gag. She sighed in release, but stayed silent.

"You may not speak, but I want to hear you cum, hear your moans and pleasure – as well as your pain and dignity falling out of your control."

"Please, please… just let me go. I won't do anything or tell the police. Please, don't hurt me, don't…" her pleadings were annoying me. She was fucking blabbing, like I actually care.

So, to shut her up, I tweaked and pulled at her nipples. She winced in pain, I grinned at her.

I began with letting the tip of my finger caress her nipple, working down to her sides, and down her legs. I made myself settle on the stool set up between the legs, and looked at her pussy. She looked good and clean, but I thought it might be fun to shave her completely. Grabbing cream and shaver, I got to work. She was quiet the whole time, except for little yelps of the blade contacting near her aroused labia. Taking a warm wash cloth, I wiped her off. She smelled sweet and now smooth and soft.

Satisfied with my work, I put my hands on her outer thigh, caressing her. I blew onto her shaven pussy, sending shivers up and down her body.

Wanting to taste her, I teased her clit with the tip of my tongue, flicking it. I brought my right hand down to the crack of her ass, finger playing with the puckered opening of her tight hole. She tasted good, I let my whole mouth cover her pussy, tongue working on her slit and clit. Her breath was raspy, breathing quickened. She was getting wet, and I was slurping up her juices.

I wet my finger with her juices and pushed into her very tight ass hole. She had squirmed, fighting it from going deeper, but with her being tied and cuffed down, I had all the power. I pushed it in further, and to watch this, I stopped sucking her pussy. I watched as my finger move in, and adding another finger, I spread her out.

"No, no! Please don't… it hurts, please, please, please!" she pled. It pleased me to hear you beg, I thought to myself.

I pumped the two fingers in and out a few times, getting her to get used to the feeing. By this time, my cock was bulging and ready to explode. Fuck it, I figured, and got ready to replace the fingers with my cock. I rubbed into her pussy, and with it juiced, I let the tip near her pucker. Her face was quenched, eyes closed and braced for pain. My precum opened up the way, and I plunged in. I forced my whole length into her tight ass.

"OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOO nnnnnnnnnn!!" was all she could say… I was fucking hurting myself, so tight in her ass! She was sobbing in pain, and I worked my hips back and forth, pumping out of her pucker – watching as my dick disappear and emerge from the tight hole.

I played with her throbbing clit with my thumb, and leaning on top of her, I teased her nipples with the other hand. I fucked her hard, moving the chair with my rhythm.

"Dammmnnnmmnnnnnnnnnnnnn uh, uh, uhhhhfggggggggg" and I was shooting into her anus. It was all too much for the whore to handle, and she passed out. I was still banging and the cum was overflowing. I let my cock plop out of her ass, and went to cleanse myself in the sink, giving her ass cheeks a little slap on the way.

This is so much fun...

TakeMe
TakeMe
18 Followers