Bad Bryan! Ch. 1

Story Info
Getting locked in the cellar creates a steamy situation.
1.1k words
3.09
27k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author note: Back again. Another fantasy of mine, this time about someone I used to work with. People noted there was chemistry between us. So this is my take on that!

--

Bryan is by no means conventionally handsome. For starters, he may be only twenty three, but he’s going bald (well, thin on top), and he looks about thirty.

Still, there was a connection between us, a chemistry belied by the innuendo and antics behind the bar, especially when one night he took the post-mix nozzle which dispenses fizzy drinks such as coke, set it to water, and sprayed me with it!

My shirt immediately went see-thru, luckily the bar was closed and we were cleaning up, or the whole place would have been treated to the sight of my 38 DD's on display, encased in white lace and satin.

I hadn't meant to wear such a sexy piece of underwear to work, but I was single and pretty sexually frustrated at the time. Flirting with Bryan didn't help. His blue eyes would light with mischief, his smile set fire to my hormones and my mind would switch straight off work and onto more pleasant things, such as how many positions you could pull off behind a bar.

Anyway, Bryan's eyes were riveted to my now hard nipples, which had stiffened in the breeze from the fan which kept us cool on hot summer nights.

Jokingly, I muttered something about needing to cool off and he nodded, then turned to sort out the glass machine. I caught sight of the half-full ice bucket, and remembered it needed emptying.

Temptation filled me, and I was too weak to resist. Quietly I picked up the bucket and removed the scoop, lifting it above me and sneaking up behind Bryan...

WHOOSH!

The content of the bucket, including ice which had thawed into cold water, rushed over Bryan's head, soaking through his shirt and trousers. He turned so suddenly I dropped the bucket in astonishment, and he growled.

My eyes widened in shock and he laughed. I growled back at him and pranced off to the ladies to finish drying myself off.

--

The next night was Sunday. Dead night. Since Bryan and I had stayed back late on Saturday to stock up, there was little for us to do. The opening staff clocked off at ten, and Kiri, who was supposed to be working as well as me and Bryan, rang in with food poisoning. So we were left alone again, the manager having taken his mistress out for dinner.

Time would have dragged had Bryan not made it his mission to cheer me up. His inane antics and playful flirting made me feel happier and time flew by. Before we knew it, it was closing time, and we were left to stock up again.

"This won't take long, but we need to change the barrels, do a line clean," Bryan commented, taking note of the stock needed.

"Well I can go down and set the lines going," I replied, "Want me to set upstairs going too?"

Bryan smiled, "They were put on this morning. Switch it to water. We can run that through when we come back up."

I laughed, and headed off to the cellar, keys in hand. The cellar door always stuck, you had to unlock it and pull it hard for it to open. If it stuck from the inside, you just kicked it hard. It didn’t stick as I entered, and went down the stairs into the damp darkness, feeling for the light switch.

The cellar always reminded me of something out of Silent Hill 2, a game I played way too much at night with the light off. I always found myself heading into the cellar afraid a demon was going to pop around the corner.

I was so lost in thought as I walked into the barrel room, I didn't hear Bryan come down the stairs, whistling to himself. Switching line clean bottles to water casks was easy, and I was so engrossed in what I was doing, I didn't pick up on him closing in on me.

Suddenly there were hands around my waist! Bryan picked me up and swung me round, and I almost screamed in shock. He set me down and I whirled round on him, shock and anger in my eyes. He immediately repented, looking down and mumbling an apology.

In that instant, I was struck by the intense sexual tension between us, and as Bryan lifted his head, I tilted mine toward him, offering my lips to his.

Almost greedily, he closed the distance, pulling my willing body toward him, his lips closing in on mine with an intensity I had only dreamed of. The fire his flirting lit was transformed into a cataclysm of heat as he kissed me expertly, yet at the same time innocently, as if unsure how far to go.

In encouragement, I parted my lips, and his tongue invaded forcefully, tangling with mine as if in an attempt to devour or be devoured. Bryan seemed to groan, and pull me in closer, seemingly wanting to absorb me into him.

Submissively I met his kisses, too stunned and aroused to do anything more. His hands left my back to explore, pulling at the buttons of my alcohol-stained blouse, pushing it down my shoulders, past my elbows and wrists until eventually it hits the floor in a mass of white cotton.

Only then does Bryan pause, and pull back, as if in shock at what he has done. But it is too late for me, my body is craving him, and I look at him in a wanton fashion, proudly offering myself to him, leaning forward and allowing him the full view of my breasts, again clad in a skimpy lace and satin creation.

"Oh my good god," I hear him gasp, staring at me, his eyes taking in the sight of my rumpled red hair, lust filled green eyes with the amber centres hardened in desire, my lips eagerly parted. I watch him as his eyes slide lower, and widen in appreciation and wonder at my breasts.

He reaches out a hand and I lean into it, groaning as he cups almost the full weight of me. I love having my sensitive breasts played with, and Bryan soon obliges, cupping and caressing me, thumbing my nipple, and soon I’m begging, and pulling at the back of my bra to get it off and release my nipples to his mouth.

Bryan got down on his knees as my bra disappeared and took a nipple into his mouth. The feel of his magical tongue on me makes my knees go weak and I lean into his strength to support me. But soon being licked and nibbled is not enough… I want to feel his skin…