Bad Cop, Worse Cop, Worst Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides, the girl was a junior. I had a whole 'nother year to break her in. I'd have her doing anal by midterms, with full broomstick DP by graduation. You've got to have goals.

From the look on her face, you'd have thought I'd just saved her puppy. She looked down, her red face radiant with joy and relief. Her act slipped, just a tad. "Oh, Mike... oh, I mean, shit..." Her gratitude was pathetic, and I felt just a tiny spark of pride. I was a bad, bad man, but I wasn't all bad. She touched my face. "Oh, but I can't leave you like that again," she mused, low and husky again, prodding once more at my rigid dick. "I felt bad last time."

"You should have." I propped myself on my elbows below her, getting back into the flirt. "You don't get a guy all hard, then use his foot to get yourself off and walk out the door." It sounded incredibly cheap, all spelled out like that. I wondered why I hadn't been more pissed at her.

"I'm sorry, sir," she told me, her voice rising, getting back into the role. "What can I say? I'm just an inexperienced little junior..." She was moving her hips over my cock again, the fucking whore. "I didn't mean to tease you."

"Jesus," I grated. No way, I told myself savagely, no way can you spew just from having her panties on top of your dick. Man up, Mike. My hands were on her ass now, so small and tight; I squeezed her hard. "That's exactly what you're doing, though," I pointed out. "What kind of personal service is that?"

"Ah." The smile was back, that little self-contained smirk of hers, and I felt my shaft twitch. "I'm a bad little servant, sir, is that it?" She was sliding down my legs suddenly, leaving my dick standing cold and alone like a guy on a street corner. "Is there any way I can make it up to you?" There was a wild glint, now, in her eyes, and her body was bending low over mine, those heavy boobs crusty with my spit now dragging along my stomach. "Can you think of anything I can do for you?" I felt my greasy dickhead prod the bottom of her tits, and we both smiled fiendishly. "I think I can..."

"I can too," I admitted, my hands curving behind my head, and I propped myself up so that I could watch. I waited breathlessly for my cock to emerge from under her dragging breasts, our skin rubbing together warm and slick, and she saw where I was looking and craned her own neck down to watch.

Presto!

Little Mike poked his head out from deep within the hot, sweaty cave of Emma's cleavage, all furtive and sneaky. "Aww. There he is," she murmured. We watched my dick spasm slightly; I sensed I was back under control and temporarily able to avoid an embarrassing mess, so I tensed myself up and let my cock jump against her chest. Her mouth made a silent O of delight. "He's so happy to be there!" she gushed.

"He likes being surrounded by your tits," I clarified. "Anyone would." She pursed her lips and scowled up at me.

"There's no need to be crude, sir," she tutted. "A woman's body is a beautiful and sensuous thing. Not to be reduced to such nasty, vicious terms."

I feigned a yawn. "Let me know when you're done being a feminist, Ms Kiley, so that I can shove my dick in your mouth."

"I could just get up and leave right now," she smirked, an eyebrow up. "What would you say to that?"

"I'd say that would make you a very, very bad servant."

"They do say it's hard to find good help these days," she mused; she hadn't moved, other than a slow, sensual undulation of her chest against my shaft, very lightly. I sighed. "Is that enough discussion, Officer? Are we ready to proceed, sir?"

I waved a hand in front of my head. "By all means, Ms Kiley. I await your efforts."

"Well then." She raised herself slowly up onto her elbows, and now her arms were braced against the tops of my thighs so that I could just see her nipples. My dick was an angry, twitching live wire against my belly. "I've never done this before, with my boobs," she admitted, "but I think I can figure out something that'll satisfy you."

"Shit." She was rocking her shoulders sideways so that her boobs swung freely, batting my penis from both sides. "You see how hard I am? A light breeze could satisfy me at this point."

She giggled. "Let's see." She bent her head again and blew on me, hot and moist across my cock and balls, and I made it jump again. "Ooh! You weren't lying." She smiled up at me then, using those amazing eyes to make strong contact, and then her lips were falling open and she was dipping her head once more, and all at once she was sucking on my cock.

I'm a man who's had a hundred blowjobs, and a lot of them weren't all that special. I'm not sure whether it was the illicit nature of her age and our relationship, or the highly unprofessional conduct I was engaging in by helping her dispose of evidence and then having her blow me, or just the sheer lustful joy of looking down at her big eyes and her bigger tits, but somehow all that came together to make my dick feel like it was inside the hottest, wettest, sexiest mouth I'd ever experienced.

"Mmm," she hummed, and I felt the vibration all over my body, along with the lewd sounds of her busy mouth and the soft, evil tickle as her fingers toyed with my balls. I leaned back with a groan, and she heard it and understood; the corners of her eyes crinkled as she smiled around my erection, and then she was choking herself, swallowing me down, a glossy waterfall of saliva pooling in my pubic hair. I felt and heard the delightfully sadistic sound of her gagging, and when she came up off me I was shining like a chrome bumper.

"Got you all nice and wet," she breathed, and then she shrugged her tits up above and beside my glistening penis. "Now it's time for you to play with your toys, sir." The solid, warm flesh hugged my cock, and I got the message; my hands clamped at the sides of her breasts, pushing them together, and then she was looking me in the eye again as she hunched over once, twice, getting the hang of it, and then she laid her eager hands on my thighs, got her leverage, and started to give me a real, dirty, hard-core titfuck.

Bitch was a natural, that was for sure, though with breasts like hers it would have been difficult for her to fuck this up. I saw jiggling, pummeled titmeat, my dick appearing and disappearing and reappearing like the needle on a sewing machine. The sound was wicked, disgusting, intoxicating as my spit-covered dick and her sweat-covered boobs met and slid. The smell rose at once, wafting up vibrant and gamy and furry, the smell of animals in heat.

When I was able to tear my eyes away I looked over her shoulder, down the bunching muscles of her back, to where her little ass was rising and falling, her thighs driving her motion as she gave herself to my pleasure. I snapped my attention back when she stopped, sudden and urgent, to slop my dick back into the cauldron of her mouth; spit flowed once more, her lips smacked, and then her boobs were back at it.

Cruelly I mashed her breasts together, like two handfuls of clay molding themselves around my dick. Her face was serious, intent, the little mouth hanging open as it drooled over my body. Her hands had crept around to my ass my now, the fingers wedging all the way under so that they could dig into the filthy, sweaty flesh at the gates of my asshole.

Jesus. What is it these days with all these young East Adams girls and their fixation on my anus? I wasn't complaining, though; her grasp took an already naughty situation and made it downright dirty.

Her tightly muscled body coiled itself again and again, slithering over me, and I knew this wasn't going to take long. She felt my fingers dig into her tits, my whole body tensing, and she knew exactly what it meant. Her eyes grew impossibly wide. "Where do you want to shoot it, Officer?" she demanded, never pausing. "Should I suck it down, or do you want to see it all over my body?"

Fuck me. I released her boobs at last, my fingers leaving bright red marks, and snarled, "Get on the floor. On your knees." My hand took over as I got to my feet and loomed ever her like a punishing overlord, jacking myself angrily, holding her head mercilessly in place while she knelt heaving with one hand on my balls and the other down her panties. "I'm going to fucking paint you, you slut," I grated, out of my mind, and her expression said that was just fine with her.

"Shoot it all over me," she squealed eagerly. "Drown me in that shit!" I heard myself grunt, her little mouth snapping open to catch whatever it could, and then I was at the point of no return.

"Here it comes," I said tightly, and the first rope dribbled straight down, clotted and sullen, onto her right breast.

And then? Power, my dick catching up to my brain and bursting into spasm.

The second, third, and fourth spurts came out hot and hard and glimmering, striking her with dull splats. I saw a long, thick string of white running from the corner of her mouth, over her eye, and ending in her hair; the next two smashed straight into her bobbing throat, the pearly white cream trickling down at once onto her nipples. "Fuck," she breathed, exhilarated as all women are when they've made their man cum. "I can't fucking see."

"Keep your mouth open," I told her desperately; there was a little bit left in the tank, and I bent my knees to rest my dickhead on her tongue while the last few spurts ran weakly down her throat. She swallowed industriously; good girl. "Oh my fucking God," I grunted, still dribbling as her tongue lapped gently at my fading hard-on. I released the back of her head and let my finger trail across her cheek. On the un-cummy side, obviously; Emma'd worked hard for that semen. It was her problem now. She was already tonguing it off her other cheek. "You look great with my jizz dripping down your tits, Ms Kiley," I winked smoothly, my breath coming under control.

For her part, Emma was grinning indulgently as her thumb squeegeed her eye clear. She looked magnificently sexy, a fallen angel with everything askew. "Thanks," she replied dryly. She squinted up at me. "I might need a shower, Officer. Care to join me?"

* * *

My buddy Sully got the Detective slot back when they made me SRO, but that's okay. He's a good guy. So they had him in charge of Narcotics now, and every few months he and I met with Brett Bourne to talk about how the DARE bullshit was going at East Adams.

Not well. Ever.

But the meetings still gave us a chance to catch up and exchange information about pending cases and departmental gossip. And bitches. So that's where we were the next day, the three of us chowing down on shitty chili burgers at Jimmy's.

"Oh, how about those cases from the day we called the dogs in?" Bourne said the school committee wanted to know. Sully opened a few folders and ran his finger down some docket numbers.

"Ah. Yeah. All six assholes got arraigned, five made bail. They all claim the drugs were planted, of course."

"Of course," Bourne said, shaking his head.

"Fucking delinquents," I muttered.

"Four cases are going ahead. Two of them ratted out other kids for slaps on the wrist, and one of those is going to get off scot-free." He consulted his list again. "Some kid named Kiley."

"No!" I did my best to act scandalized. "Kid's a total fuckup." Bourne agreed with a sad nod, but Sully shrugged.

"Dude, what can I tell you? DA said it's a bad case, so it's a bad case." He snickered. "Little shit still rolled on his buddies fast enough. Fucking weasel. I'm pretty sure he's still singing." He played with the remains of his burger. "Bad seed, that family."

"His sister's a good kid, though," I ventured. I said it like it was a rumor I'd heard. "You never know."

Bourne chuckled. "Man, you serious? Mike, she had a whole mess of problems a couple years ago. Her parents had to hold her back in, like, eighth grade."

"Oh, I remember her." Sully leaned back and laced his hands over his sizeable belly. "Seventh grade, I think. She went to some fake juvie, and it got expunged. Yeah, she was a real piece of work. She used to hide Vicodins in candy dispensers. You know, Pez."

"Probably still does," Bourne added. "But she's a slippery one. I haven't been able to catch her at it."

"Just wait." Sully lit a cigarette. "She'll fuck up someday. When she stops finding pitiful suckers to hide them for her."

Bourne shrugged. "I doubt she will. She's a hottie. She never has trouble finding guys." He chuckled. "Just last week, I caught her after she fucked some guy on the back stairs between first and second periods. She's as slutty as they come." He shook his head, amused at all the little hijinks kids can get up to these days. "Couldn't prove anything, though; they'd already mopped up all the spooge." They both laughed. I felt my face go slack.

Motherfucker.