Bad Day at Work

Story Info
Taking out his frustrations on the wife.
3.1k words
3.74
35.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

Patti was in the kitchen cooking dinner when Ted walked in from work.

"Hi sweetie." she said smiling at him.

Ted didn't say a word he just walked over and turned the stove off, "Come on." he said gruffly, taking her by her hand.

"Well, hello to you too." she said as he led her through the house to their bedroom. "are you alright?" she asked worried something was wrong.

"Sit on the bed." he told pushing her onto the bed, he quickly undid his jeans. Pulling his cock out he grabbed the back of her head. "Suck me."

"Are you going to tell me what is wrong?"

In all of the years they had been together he had never been like this. He reached down and jerked the bodice of her low cut dress from her shoulders, exposing her tits.

"Not one word." he told her reaching for her right tit, squeezing her nipple.

She had no idea what had gotten into him, but she was going to find out. Maybe pleasing him would calm him down she thought. "Make me cum."

Patti did as she was told, reaching for his cock she stroked him. Glancing up at him she knew something was wrong. He had never been forceful like this before.

"Do it."

Patti could feel his cock start to respond to her touch.

"Lick me." he said holding her head as he felt her gently licking the head of his dick. God, he needed to just get off.

He had had a really bad day at work and just wanted to cum. He was frustrated and aggravated. Any other time she would be going to town on his dick, "damn it suck me." he growled at her forcing his cock between her lips.

Patti did as she was told to do, taking his cock into her mouth. She sucked on the head while she reached for his balls.

Bobbing up and down on his cock she felt his cock getting harder, felt his tight grip on her hair. Taking his cock as deeply as she could, she almost choked she tried to come up for air. She couldn't move, he held her down tightly.

"Suck that dick." he moaned as he felt her relax her throat and take his member deeper. "That's a good girl." he told her looking down at her, he felt bad being so forceful. He just needed some release and now.

Damn but she was driving him crazy with her mouth, starting and stopping teasing him. Getting him feeling so good then stopping. Breathing heavily he held her down.

Patti pulled back with a jerk, felt his cock slip from her wet mouth. She glanced up at him, grasping his cock she squeezed him.

"Mmmm." she moaned flicking the tip of her tongue across the head of his cock. They had played before where he had been forceful with her and she loved it, but she knew they were just playing.

"Have you been a naughty wife today?" he asked her pushing her mouth off of his cock, she looked at him. "Well have you?"

"No," she answered looking up at him.

"No? You must have had something in mind," he told her reaching down and twisting her right nipple hard, "You're wearing the sexy dress you know I like." he saw her wince at the pain he had caused her.

"It's, it's comfortable because it's so hot." she replied almost afraid to speak.

"So did you go to the grocery store in this dress? Hmmm?" he asked wondering what thoughts were going through her mind.

He would never hurt her emotionally or physically, he loved her too much. He knew she must be very confused. "Did you walk around the grocery store wearing this dress?"

"No, I stayed home all day." she whispered not looking at him.

"Are you sure? Maybe you went shopping so people could see you wearing this?" he told her cupping both of her breasts, squeezing them.

He did like to see her in dress it was impossible for her to wear a bra with it. It showed her 38C tits off just the way he loved to see them. "You just love to show off your tits don't you?" her nipples were nice and hard just the way he liked them.

"Yes, I do." she admitted bending down lower and licking her way to his balls.

"That's one of the reasons I married you, you are so naughty." he said sighing feeling her slowly licking her way to his balls. "Lick my balls." he commented as he unbuttoned his shirt, taking it off throwing it onto the bed.

Sliding off of the bed she licked his balls, she still felt his tight grip on her hair. "Hmmm," she whimpered licking his big balls.

"Mmmm," she moaned taking one of his big balls into her mouth, sucking on it she reached up and stroked his dick. Feeling her pussy throb she spread his ass cheeks and licked him lower.

She continued like this for a few minutes, licking his balls and ass, stroking his cock. She could hear his moans of pleasure, felt him gripping her hair tighter.

"Stand up," he told her pulling her to her feet. Taking his pants off he lay down on the bed. "Get on the bed between my legs." he said stroking his cock. He had to admit that dress did show off her tits to their best advantage.

"Are you wearing panties?" Ted watched as her tits jiggled as she moved, her nipples were hard.

"N-no," she replied softly, glancing up at him.

"Seems like you had something planned today." he commented pushing her head back down between his legs. He didn't mind if she had a girlfriend over for an afternoon of fun or even a girlfriend and a mutual male friend at the same time.

He was just in a bad mood and thought the only way to feel better was to get his cock sucked.

"No, I didn't." she said leaning down and taking his cock back into her mouth.

She loved the feel of his hard cock in her mouth, the taste of his pre cum.

Stroking his balls she sucked the head of his cock, in and out of her mouth.

"Such a naughty wife I have, wearing a sexy dress with no panties," he said watching her bobbing up and down on his cock.

He wondered how many times she had played today. He knew when she dressed like this she was very horny. "So you had nobody to play with today while your husband was slaving at work to provide for you?" he asked sarcastically.

All she could do was shake her head no and continue to suck on his balls, looking up she saw he was watching her.

"Poor baby, didn't get any pussy or strange dick today."

Spreading his legs apart she sucked his balls into her mouth one at a time.

Licking lower and lower. She knew he did love to have his ass licked and played with.

Patti flicked the tip of her tongue across his asshole, savoring the taste of him. Stiffening her tongue she pushed it inside of his hole. She heard him gasp but she didn't stop.

"Yeah," he groaned feeling her tongue inside of him. "Don't stop." he reached down and jerked his dick.

Over and over again she licked his ass, moaning as she did. Glancing up at him she noticed him stroking his cock. She could tell he was hard, very hard

"Mmmm, feels good."

Patti licked her way back to his cock, teasing and flicking her tongue all over his member.

Flicking her tongue across the sensitive underside right under the head, she heard him groan. Crawling up closer she took the head of his cock back into her mouth.

Sucking him like she were a whore on a street corner, fast and then slow, deeper and deeper.

Gasping for air, she felt him fucking her mouth. It was getting a bit hard to breathe.

"Swallow my cock." he begged her, "fuck," he said, this was feeling so good to him. He knew later he would have to apologize to her and explain things to her and hoped and prayed she forgave him.

"Suck my cock slut." he demanded her forcing his cock deep into her mouth not showing her any mercy.

He saw she was struggling to suck him,gasping for air. He pushed her away from him,looking at her he saw the confusion in her eyes.

God he felt like such a bastard to be taking his bad day out on his wife. She did everything she could to give him a nice home.

She had his dinner ready when he walked in the door every night. Their home was spotless, laundry always done just the way he liked it. He knew he was going to have to do a lot of ass kissing tonight.

"Strip."

She just looked at him, "What the fuck is all of this?" she asked glaring at him.

Sitting up he grabbed the material of her dress and yanked it off over her head.

Patti was naked, kneeling on the bed, "What is..."

Ted didn't give her time to finish her sentence, he took her by her arm and made her lay down on the bed.

"I'm going to fuck you." he declared, moving around he got between her legs.

"Oh you are?"

He didn't answer her he just grabbed her legs and pulled her towards him.

Earlier this had been turning her on a bit, but now she wasn't so sure.

They had always loved hot spontaneous sex. He was mad about something, she knew that much.

Ted reached between her legs and rubbed her pussy, it was no surprise she was wet.

"Always have a wet pussy don't you?"

"What is going on?" she asked hoping she would get an answer from him, playing was one thing but she was starting to get a little angry.

He had never treated her this way before. She decided not to argue, just let him have his fun and then later she would find out what the hell was going on.

He didn't answer her, looking down on her he rubbed the head of his throbbing cock across her slit.

"Take me." he said pushing his cock deep inside of her, pinning her to the bed pinning her to the bed, he fucked her hard.

God, her pussy felt tight, slick and hot. He loved the feeling of her pussy walls gripping his cock. Leaning down he kissed her passionately, pushing his tongue into her mouth.

"Make me cum." she whispered.

"Right now I don't care if you cum or not." he told her slamming into her pussy as hard as he could. "You're going to make me cum." he told her fucking into her deeply. He felt her dig her nails into his arms.

Looking at her he could see the hurt in her eyes, she looked as if she wanted to cry.

Fuck, he thought to himself, he never meant to hurt her. He was just so angry and frustrated with his job that he came home and took out his feelings on her.

He knew that wasn't fair to her or their relationship. He wouldn't blame her if she never spoke to him again. Releasing his tight grip on her he continued to fuck her.

"I love your pussy." he moaned.

Patti wrapped her legs around Ted's back pulling him into her deeper, she couldn't help but moan. No matter what, his cock did feel good in her pussy. She moaned loudly while he pounded her. She felt as if she spoke she would break down in tears and she to cry in front of him.

Leaning down he held her tightly, hoping to God he hadn't screw up their relationship. In all of the years they had been together he had never treated her this way.

He was kicking himself for how he had treated her.

"Damn your pussy feels so good." he groaned as he pounded into her. His cock was throbbing and he felt the cum boiling in his balls.

He needed to cum so bad,he was almost at the point of no return he felt her tight pussy walls around his cock.

"Aww, yeah, such good pussy," he moaned as he fucked her hard. "Ummm, yeah oh, gonna cum yeah cumming...fuck!!!" he groaned as he filled her tight hole with his cum. Collapsing on top of her, he held her tight.

Patti lay there breathing heavily under him, still trying to figure out what hell was going on.

Ted rolled off of her, reaching for her hand she pulled away from him.

He didn't blame her, "Honey, I..." he said as she got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom and slammed the door.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed looking at the door, getting up he went over to the door. "Baby, baby let me explain." he said jiggling the door knob.

"There's nothing to explain, you got what you wanted." she yelled through the locked door. She had never been this angry. She reached in and started a hot shower. Stepping in she could hear Ted knocking on the door, as the tears started to flow.

Outside the door he could hear her crying, "fuck!"

Sighing Ted took some clean clothes out of the dresser and went down the hall to the other bathroom. Taking a long hot shower he prayed that she would forgive him for his behavior.

Twenty minutes later Patti stepped out of the shower, quickly getting dressed she went back to the kitchen to finish dinner.

Ted sat at the kitchen table looking miserable, getting up he walked over to her.

"Honey," he said walking up behind her and putting his hands on her shoulders.

Jerking away from him she was still angry. "Can I explain?" he asked looking down at her. God he loved her so much and he would never deliberately hurt her.

"Okay, explain." she said turning the stove on to finish dinner.

"Don't worry about dinner," he said turning the stove off, taking her hand and leading her into the family room.

Sitting down on the couch he pulled her down next to him. She looked away, she didn't want to cry.

"I am so sorry for this honey." he said wishing she would look at him. He could see the tears in her eyes. He knows she is confused by his actions and angry, he didn't blame her. "Will you let me explain, please."

"Go ahead, explain." she said coldly.

Sighing, he took her hand, "hey, look at me please."

Looking at him she tried to hold back the tears, but wasn't doing a very good job.

"I love you with all of my heart and soul, you've got to believe me."

"You've got a funny way of showing it."

"There is no excuse for my behavior earlier."

She just looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

"I had a bad day at work, from the time I walked in this morning until I walked out." he said, "I had people coming at me from all sides, the phone didn't stop ringing all morning."

"So you decided to come home and take it out on me?"

"No, of course not honey." he said wanting to make her understand where he was coming from.

"Okay, you remember that guy who I told you is always kissing the bosses ass."

"Yeah that guy named Stephen."

"Well, I went back to the office after lunch and I over heard him talking to the customer I had been dealing with all week."

Patti knew Ted had worked all week on a deal with a customer from Germany, the deal was worth over one million dollars to the company.

"Anyway, I over heard him talking to the buyer from Germany, he started to raise his voice over the phone." Ted explained gripping her hand even tighter.

"Go on."

"Well I grabbed the phone from him and had to calm the buyer down, it took everything I had to get him calmed down." he said as she looked away from him. Putting his hand under her chin he turned her towards him, "Come on,look at me baby."

"So I got everything straightened out and we didn't lose the million dollar account." he told her. "I was so angry at this guy, he almost lost the company the account, and it would have looked like it was my fault."

"Well I'm sorry that happened but what the fuck does that have to do with us?"

"Nothing, it has nothing to do with us." he said looking into her eyes. "I am so very,very sorry honey."

"I mean hell, if you wanted a blowjob when you got home, just say so." she told him looking at him.

She knew he was under so much stress at work and she also knew it got to him once in awhile. He tried not to bring his work problems home with him.

"I just needed to release some stress and get off, work is so crazy."

"And?"

"And I know I've been working so many crazy hours we haven't had much alone time lately."

"No, we haven't." she agreed, she was mad at him but she knew she wouldn't stay mad for long.

"Forgive me?" he asked her looking at her, he couldn't stand the thought of her being mad at him. "Please?"

"Well, I'll think about it,"she said, she was still angry but she now understood his behavior earlier.

Taking her into his arms he kisses her, holding her tightly. He never wanted to lose her. "I will make this up to you I promise."

"Oh yes you will, by first taking me out to dinner."

"Anyplace you want to go, just name it." he said looking into her eyes.

"That Italian restaurant we like so much."

"You got it."

"Good, because those spaghetti noodles will not survive being boiled again."

She stood up and looked at him. He had had a really bad day at work and she would let it go at that.

"So, am I forgiven baby girl?"

"Well, I guess so," she said putting her hand out to him. "when we get home I want you to fuck me like you never have before."

"Oh it will be my pleasure, anything your heart desires." he replied taking her hand and pulling her into his lap.

"Baby, my heart just desires you." she said kissing him passionately.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers