Bad Day in Mexico

Story Info
A woman tourist is forced to endure a strip search.
1.6k words
4.13
112.4k
18
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: My stories are tame, so please skip them if that is not your style. I also already know they are all similar so no need to tell me. I hope a few people like it. Thanks!

*

I was on vacation with my husband in Mexico last summer. We were so looking forward to enjoying the white sand beaches.

We stayed at a resort but we ventured a little further into the village nearby than we were advised to do, but I wanted a nice new bikini and I didn't want to pay one hundred dollars like they were in the hotel shops.

Just so you get a little idea about me. I am a woman in my mid forties and in better shape than ever.

My breasts aren't huge, but they are nice B size and as I have gotten a bit older my nipples have gotten a little bigger and thicker and developed a 'puffy' look that my husband loves.

My butt is firm and has a nice bubble to it and I have very nicely shaped and muscled legs. My butt pokes out more than when I was in my twenties thanks to working out.

I never really have understood knew why that is such a big turn on for guys, but as I have gotten in better shape I have noticed the difference in men. For some reason they just love a butt that pokes out.

Well here we were walking into a little beach side shop looking for a suit. I found a couple of cute suits and tried them on and decided to get them both. I put my sundress back on and came out of the changing room and we walked up to the counter.

There were two guys who ran the shop, both in their later twenties. The one was not friendly. He said, "I think you are stealing from me. You have a suit hidden and some nice rings too."

I said, "That's ridiculous. I would never steal anything."

He said, "We'll see. I'll call the cops."

Now this is a scam we were really warned about. They call the cops and the cops extort money from the tourist and then give some to the shopkeeper.

The police are so corrupt and can extort money and put you in jail and we even heard of many worse things that have happened to tourists, like rape or jail.

We knew to avoid that at all costs. I said, "No police. Look you can search my bag and see for yourself."

They looked through my small bag which just had my wallet and some sunscreen, lipstick, sunglasses, and a brush.

They said, "You may be hiding it under your dress."

I said, "Well I'm not taking that off if that's what you are suggesting."

They said, "Fine, then we will call the police and you can remove it for them and let them search you."

My husband says, "Honey, we'd better just go this way or it could get a lot worse."

So we walked into the back room and I stood in front of the two men and slid my sundress tube top off my boobs and slid it down and stepped out of it.

I was so embarrassed standing in my little panties in front of these two strange men who were staring at my breasts and nipples and my tiny panties. I said, "There, you can see I have nothing, now let us go."

They said, "Maybe it's hidden in there." He was pointing at my panties.

I looked with a horrified look at my husband and he said, "Honey, let's just get it over with so we can get out of here."

These guys were punks and my husband could have whooped them both, but we both knew what would happen if the police came so he had to hold back.

I felt so humiliated. I slid down my little panties and stepped out of them. The two men stared at my pussy. My clit and lips showed as they were shaved and they apparently loved my tiny landing strip.

They said, "Turn around." I was so pissed, but I turned around letting them see my bare bottom. After ten seconds I faced them again and they both had obvious erections.

Then they said, "Some women hide the rings in their pussy or butt crack." Show us or we call the police to come look.

So I bent over at them and spread my cheeks and they could see my open butt and I hated knowing that they could both also see my pussy in such an extreme way. I turned around and they said, "Show us the pussy."

I put one foot up on a bench and opened my pussy and even slid my finger in and said, "See! Nothing there!"

That was it. I was so mad. I then stood up and grabbed my dress and put it on and said, "Let's go."

We left and I decided to get a suit at a shop much closer to the hotel.

Now the experience was terrible, but even as awful as it was, stripping in front of strange young men who were so obviously aroused by my body gave me a weird and exciting feeling.

I knew I'd like to try it again under better circumstances. When we got to the other shop it was much nicer but still just used curtains.

Again, this shop was operated by a man. We were the only ones in the shop. The owner was a very handsome Latino who introduced himself as Manny.

I told him about the horrible treatment we had received and he said we were lucky to get out of there without being blackmailed for money or worse, going to a Mexican jail.

He said the Mexican police often rape the tourist women accused of stealing.

Manny asked if he could help us. I said, "Yes, please. Show me some nice sexy bikinis."

He picked out about six suits and walked us to a changing room. I entered one that had a very worn curtain that was quite short.

I set the suits on the little bench while my husband chatted with Manny just outside the curtain. I closed the curtain most of the way and purposely left it open six inches.

I again slid down my sundress letting it drop to the floor and stepped out of it.

Since I had not put my panties back on after the strip search incident, I was now standing naked. I looked out and both of the men were looking at me and smiling.

I put on the first suit and it was so small it barely covered my nipples and did not cover all of my pussy. It was only ¾ of an inch wide in the crotch, I loved it.

I opened the curtain and stood in front of the men and said, "What do you think?"

They both stared at me and complimented me over and over.

I said, "Honey do you really want me to wear this, it doesn't cover all of me."

My husband said, "You look great. I'd be happy for anyone to see you like that while we're here on vacation."

I said, "Oh sure you would! You'd probably like it if someone saw me naked."

He replied, "I sure would, you look so fine, why keep all that beauty to just myself?"

We were all laughing and I said, "O.K. Mister .... let's see about that. I am going to put that to the test."

He said, "Great, have at it!"

Since we were still the only people in the shop I stepped back into the booth and left the curtain open.

I said, "Manny, you can help me test my husband's resolve. Would you like to see me naked?"

"Oh Si Senorita, Yes I would!" He looked nervous and looked at my husband who gave him a reassuring grin.

I took off the suit top and slid off the bottoms and stood naked and turned around slowly. I said, "O.K. hubby dear, are you really liking this with another man seeing me nude?"

He said, "You bet I do. I can't wait to get you on the nude beach and let everyone see you."

I said, "Well it will take me a little more time to get used to this."

I spent the next ten minutes alternately dressing and then stripping for these two extremely appreciate men.

At one point another guy, about 45 came in to pick up a package for his wife. As he was walking by our changing area, my husband says to him, "Would you like to watch my wife try on some suits?"

He looked at me and said, "Oh yes Sir!" So I now had three men watching me try on and off the last three suits. The final one was transparent and that was the one I choose to wear back under my sundress.

It was so fun. We headed back to the hotel. I was wearing one of my new suits, the transparent one, under my sundress. Once we got to the hotel we headed to the elevator.

As we were getting in the elevator, there was one much older gentleman in it. He asked how we were and I said. "Great! Thanks, I just bought a new bikini!"

He said, "Oh, I'd love to see it."

So I Let my sundress fall to the floor and stood there in my transparent bikini while he stared at my nipples and pussy like I was naked.

He exclaimed, "You look gorgeous!!! I love it!!!"

I said, "Well thank you sir." He got a nice view of my bare bottom in the thong as we exited a floor before him.

We headed straight to our room and made love for three hours. We were both so excited by my showing my body to five men that day.