Bad Earps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

She would have given her more, fucked Waverly into unconsciousness, but towards the end Wynonna felt the Demon taking over, and even though she fought it every step of the way it took hold of her throughout the last orgasm and then forced her to remove her fingers from inside of Waverly and put them in her mouth. Which she would have done anyway, and thankfully she got back control enough to enjoy the taste before losing control again.

"Wynonna's turn." Bad Wynonna chuckled after she finished her meal, enjoying the tired and slightly worried look on Waverly's face.

Then Bad Wynonna jumped up on the bed so she was hovering over Waverly, undid Wynonna's jeans and slowly pulled them off and threw them away, before doing the same with Wynonna's panties. She then dropped to her knees so that her extremely wet pussy was hovering almost over Waverly's face, just far enough away for the youngest Earp not to be able to reach it.

And oh, did Waverly try, which caused Bad Wynonna to cackle with delight. She then lowered her hand to her wet pussy and started gently rubbing it, maybe even for a few minutes, eventually pushing a finger inside it, which caused Waverly to speak up.

"Please!" Waverly whimpered.

"Please what, baby girl?" Bad Wynonna chuckled.

"Please don't call me that. That's Wynonna's name for me." Waverly whined, which of course just made the evil monster chuckle again. Waverly should have known that would be the result, but she was just so overwhelmed by the multiple orgasms, and this whole situation, that it was hard to think straight, but she forced herself to as much as possible as she begged, "And please, please give her back to me. You said you wanted to make the Earp sisters fuck, so let us fuck. Let me fuck her with my mouth. Please?"

"Mmmmm, very convincing." Bad Wynonna teased, pausing to moan as she pushed another finger inside her, "But not convincing enough. Come on Waverly, I know just how badly you want to eat this, so say it. Tell your big sister just how badly you want to eat her pussy."

Briefly Waverly considered pointing out that this wasn't technically her big sister, but hopefully the Demon would allow Wynonna to hear her to, like it had sometimes when it was in her head, even though she hadn't realise it at the time, so she took a deep breath and began pleading, "Please, please give me that pussy. I want to do it so bad. So, so bad. I, I think about it all the time. Even when I'm with Nicole. Oh God, it makes me feel so fucking guilty, but I can't help it. Every time I eat my girlfriend's pussy I wish it was my big sister's, and every time Nicole goes down on me I wish it was Wynonna. Any time anyone's ever kissed me, or fuck me, I have wished it was my big sister Wynonna, and now you're finally allowed me to do it the least you can do is let me return the favour. Please? Please let me eat that pussy! I want that pussy! I need that pussy! Please? Just a taste? I just need to taste it once in my life."

"Okay baby girl, just a taste." Bad Wynonna grinned, then about a minute later she purred, "The rest is up to Wynonna."

Given everything else that had happened it wasn't surprising that Waverly quickly and greedily went to work on sucking those fingers clean, but it was still shocking to Wynonna. Every part of that last exchange was shocking, and it still felt like she only got half of it.

Then when she got full control back of her body Wynonna wanted to run a mile, and again that's exactly what she should have done to end this madness and to try and keep Waverly safe. But she was too far gone for that. And too horny. So instead she just allowed Waverly to finish cleaning her fingers, before pulling them out and leaning down to press a quick kiss to Waverly's lips.

The second it was over Waverly whimpered, "Please Wynonna, please give me your pussy. I need to eat it so bad."

"I know baby girl, I know." Wynonna whispered softly.

Waverly thought she would have to beg more after that exchange as Wynonna just stared at her, but she hesitated because she didn't want to spook her. Then just as Waverly was opening her mouth to say something Wynonna straightened up again, moved forward slightly so that she was once again hovering over her face, then slowly lowered herself down.

This time it was clearly the real Wynonna, and she had every intention of lowering herself all the way down, and eventually she even did. However Waverly didn't want to take any more chances and as soon as Wynonna was in range Waverly shot her head upwards and slid her tongue over her big sister's pussy.

"Oh God Waverly!" Wynonna cried out.

"Oh God Wynonna." Waverly whimpered against her sister's cunt.

Immediately after whimpering that Waverly gave Wynonna's pussy another long lick, quickly followed by another, and another, and another, Waverly quickly establishing a steady rhythm which had Wynonna crying out and cursing all the more. So much so that she stopped lowering herself down further, and for a horrible moment Waverly wondered whether she would freak out and pull away.

But no, thankfully after a few minutes of steady but cautious pussy licking Wynonna pressed herself down the rest of the way, which was physically and emotionally a relief as Waverly now no longer had to strain her neck, or be cautious about showing her love for the tasty treat resting against her lips.

Not that long ago Waverly had been worried that she wouldn't like the taste of pussy. It was a small concern given her crush on her sister, but after thinking about Wynonna for so long, and a few other girls, it had been frightening to finally sleep with one.

Then Nicole had been so nice about it, and Waverly had loved her taste. So Waverly was confident that she would love Wynonna's taste even more. Only love turned out to be not a strong enough word. It was more like an instant addiction, Waverly desperately trying to swallow every drop while continuing to please Wynonna with her tongue.

Sadly that turned out to be impossible, because given the position and just how much Wynonna clearly loved this there was just too much of that heavenly liquid, and an increasing amount ended up on her face.

At first Waverly hated that, but she slowly warmed to the idea as it felt like she was being marked as Wynonna's. It hadn't been that way with Nicole, but this was just more primal than that, and ironically more natural. And Waverly wanted more. She wanted to make Wynonna cum.

Oh yes, she wanted to make her big sister cum in her mouthh and all over her face! Partly just to make Wynonna feel good and truly fulfil her greatest fantasy, but if she was being honest with herself the main reason was just to be able to taste her sister's girl cum, because she knew from Nicole that was even better than regular pussy cream, and although that didn't seem possible right now Waverly really wanted to find out if it was true for Wynonna.

"Oh God, mmmmm, that's it baby girl, lick me!" Wynonna moaned softly after a few long minutes of silence, "Lick me just like that, ohhhhhhhh fuck! Lick me! Lick my pussy! Oh my God, I can't believe you're licking my pussy! I can't believe my baby sister is licking my pussy, and we're both fucking loving it! God Waverly, you're such a bad girl. What happened? You were supposed to be the good one. Not a fuck up like me who falls for her own sister. Ooooooooh, but honestly, I'm so glad you did, because this feels so good, yessssssss, sooooooo goooooodddddd, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh shit Waves, fuck me! Fucking lick me! Oh fuck!"

Wynonna continued babbling, partly because she heard a dark voice inside her telling her to provide commentary, although she wasn't sure it was the Demon or herself, but mostly because she just felt so overwhelmed she couldn't help it. God, she'd imagined this so many times, especially since she'd came back to Purgatory to find Waverly had filled out in all the right places.

But that face though, that face had remained adorable. And so very fuck-able. Yes, Wynonna hated herself for it, but for way to long she had fantasised about lying Waverly down, sitting on that pretty little face of hers and demanding that she lick her. Sometimes Waverly was even tired up just like she was now, completely helpless to resist her big sister's sinful desires.

Unfortunately it wasn't Wynonna who had tied Waverly up. No, it was the Demon inside of her, and Wynonna should be taking this opportunity to slit her throat or shoot herself in the head to stop herself from hurting Waverly any more than she already had. But the creature would stop her the last minute, and probably hurt Waverly as punishment.

But that wasn't even the main reason Wynonna continued fucking Waverly. No, it was because she was selfish. Because she just wanted this so badly she just couldn't stop, regardless of the horrifying consequences. So Wynonna just stayed there and continued to moan happily as Waverly continued eating her pussy.

As the fingering had turned Wynonna on more than anything ever it wasn't long before she felt the need to cum begin to grow inside her. But how could she possibly end this so soon? This was her ultimate fantasy come true. Sure, the circumstances were not ideal, but Wynonna was in no hurry for it to end. Waverly had other ideas though.

She seemed content with making Wynonna cum hard and fast, which normally Wynonna wouldn't have a problem with, but this was different. This was Waverly. And while the fact that this was a sign of how good Waverly had got pleasing a woman with Nicole was enough to put Wynonna off from cumming it wasn't that long before she had to take a more direct method.

"Not so fast baby girl, ooooooh not so fast." Wynonna silently hated herself as after an extra loud moan she continued, "Mmmmmmmm, fuck me, oh Waverly, that feel so good, ohhhhhhhh shit, but I don't wanna cum yet. No, mmmmmm, I want to enjoy this. I've dreamt of this for so long, ohhhhhhhhh, dreamt of having your pretty little tongue on my cunt, and I want to savour it. So please Waves, mmmmmm, slow down. Slow down so I can savour sitting on my kid sister's face. Ohhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddd, I love sitting on your face Waverly. I love your face. And I love your fucking tongue! Oooooooohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, lick me just like that Wav, oh fuck!"

To Wynonna's wicked delight, and from the feel of it the delight of the creature inside of her, Waverly seemed hesitant to slow down, but eventually did so. Not right away, but enough to slowly ease Wynonna off of her high but not come down from it entirely. It was really quite impressive given that Waverly and Nicole had only been dating for a little while.

Which meant they were having a lot of sex, which made Wynonna fume with jealousy. Just as she had been pretty much ever since she noticed the redheaded cop hanging around her baby sister. She had dismissed them as just friends, mostly because she just didn't want to admit the obvious truth of it, because it hurt.

Champ hadn't been a threat to her. Wynonna still wasn't sure why Waverly had given him the time of day. But what Waverly had with Nicole, that was real. And Waverly was risking it just to indulge Wynonna's sinful desires. Or to save her own skin. Either way Wynonna shouldn't be enjoying this as much as she was, but she couldn't help it.

She literally felt like she was in heaven right now, or at least the closest to it she'd ever get. God, Wynonna wished she could stay like this forever. Of course, that was never really an option. Sure enough the desire to cum returned, becoming stronger and stronger until eventually Wynonna just couldn't ignore it anymore.

Again showing off her shocking level of skill Waverly sneakily increase the pace of her licking, so much so that when Wynonna realised what was happening it was too late. Or at least too late for her to want to stop it. Especially as Waverly began lingering on her clit, at first just a little bit with her tongue, but then increasing the length of time and eventually taking it into her mouth for a gentle sucking.

Shortly after that she began lingering her tongue on Wynonna's entrance, forcing Wynonna to dig her fingernails into the headboard and grit her teeth just so she could resist for a few more seconds before finally breaking and begging for what she now so desperately wanted.

"Fuck me baby girl! Fuck my pussy!" Wynonna pleaded with a pathetic whimper, "Oooooooh Goooooooddddddddd, please fuck me! Please? I need to cum. Make me cum, ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, please make me cum! Make me cum in your pretty little mouth and all over your beautiful little face! Please? Make me cum in my baby sister's pretty little mouth and all over her beautiful little face! Ohhhhhhh please Waverly, please make me cum. I wanna cum for my kid sister! I need to cum for my kid sister! I need it, I ooooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, that's it Waves, oh God, now fuck me! Please fuck me! Please? Waverly, baby girl, I AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK OHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD, OOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSS!"

It took longer than Wynonna thought it would but eventually Waverly shoved her tongue as deep inside her as it would go, almost making the Earp heir cum on the spot. The main reason she didn't was that Waverly then stayed perfectly still for a few long seconds, giving both sisters a chance to savour the moment, and the feeling of Waverly's tongue buried inside Wynonna's pussy.

Then Waverly started hammering her tongue in and out of Wynonna's cunt, quickly and easily triggering the most powerful climax of Wynonna's life and rendering her completely incoherent and unable to think coherently for a few glorious seconds.

As soon as that orgasm was over Waverly started working towards making her cum again, and considering her hands were still tied down she did an excellent job at bringing her big sister to her second climax, and then a third, fourth and so on until Wynonna felt like she was having one continuous orgasm, which made it impossible for her to even think coherently.

Her last coherent thought was this couldn't be a one time thing. It just couldn't. Damn the consequences, Wynonna wanted to fuck her little sister every second of every day. Ideally without anything inside her head watching, smirking, and even laughing as Wynonna Earp started to do unspeakable things to her kid sister's face.

Waverly had known she would love Wynonna's cum even more than her regular pussy cream, but God, this really was heaven in liquid form and Waverly just couldn't get enough of it. Especially because as much as she tried she just couldn't swallow all of it.

Not in the current position she was in. And not when Wynonna was cumming so hard and so much. Although she had learned with Nicole it was plenty thrilling to have another girl cumming on her face. It was a physical sign of her accomplishment, and a sign of how much the other girl loved her and what she was doing to her.

But now there was something else. Something primal. Because Waverly felt Wynonna was marking her as hers, which should have been frightening and appalling, but it just made Waverly shiver with desire.

That wicked thought became even more vivid as Wynonna started grinding down onto her face. It was kind of gentle at first, but then hard, and Wynonna even pressed herself down so hard that Waverly couldn't breathe, the little sister literally smothered in her big sister's pussy.

Waverly had a fleeting thought that there were worse ways to go, then Wynonna started fucking her face even more savagely before, making it harder for the younger brunette to really concentrate on anything else and trying to get some precious oxygen. And more important to continue making Wynonna cum, even if that just meant sticking out her tongue, keeping it still and hoping to hit her big sister's clit.

Along the way Waverly heard some truly horrific and familiar sounding laughter which told her that the Demon had taken over Wynonna's body again. The worst part of it was she had no idea just how long it had been in control.

Hell, she was still fuzzy on how this whole thing worked, and for all she knew the Demon could have been in control of Wynonna the entire time, and when this was over Wynonna would have no memory of what they had done together.

But no, Waverly told herself. Wynonna had to be in control some of the time, because she remembered being in control. Anything else was too upsetting to believe.

Briefly it looked like it wouldn't be much of an issue, at least not for her, as the Demon was literally going to smother her with her big sister's pussy.

Then just as Waverly thought she was going to pass out the creature jumped up, giving her the chance to get one good gasp of breath before it landed on top of her, knocking the wind out of her. It then grinned down at her with those wicked black eyes, before leaning down and shoving her tongue down her throat.

Waverly kissed back, partly because she could no longer imagine not kissing her sister, but mostly because she was hoping the creature would make the mistake of jumping into her body, which was still tied up. Alas that was not to be.

"Now that, that was fun." Bad Wynonna purred against Waverly's lips after she broke the kiss, "Mmmmm, congratulations, baby girl, you just gave me a reason to keep you around. Oh, and I'm so glad you did. Because now I really get to have some fun with this cute little body of yours."

"Wynonna-" Waverly whimpered softly, before she was cut off with another kiss.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12