Bad Encounter with Her Pimp

Story Info
Chrystal has to put up with her angry pimp.
1.6k words
4.04
38.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a motel room. The one I practically lived in since I had been working for Mike. (I had learned by now that I wasn't working "with" him...) Let's keep it simple. Mike was my pimp and I had been whoring for him for almost a year now.

That night, I was getting prepared for the evening when I heard a knock at the door. I took for granted that it was my best friend whom I was waiting for and I yelled: "Come in, Nikki!" I rushed back into the bathroom before the door opened because I wasn't ready yet and I was so eager to go out. I heard somebody come in but no one was talking so I shouted from the bathroom.

"I'm almost ready, Nik! Fuck, I can't wait! Alex's gonna be there, I can fuckin' feel it!"

I stopped talking after that, wondering why Nikki wasn't saying anything or joining me. I started laughing as I came out of the bathroom.

"Nikki, why aren't you..."

I wasn't Nikki standing there. It was Mike. Staring at me. I started stuttering.

"M-m-mike! I-I thought it was N-n-ni..." I never ended my sentence. I just couldn't stand his glare. I turned my head. Bit my lips. He almost smiled.

"Goin' somewhere, Chrystal?

I tried to explain without looking at him.

"I... yes... no! I mean, yes, but... you know, I thought, well, I really wanted to go out with Nikki and..."

I felt so confused and I was so scared of his reaction. The only way I found to fight my fear was to play the tough girl act (the one he hated so much). I suddenly regained confidence and spoke, loud enough.

"Why the fuck am I justifying myself? I can go out if I want to. Why would I ask for a fucking permission at my age?!?"

I was unaware of how close he had gotten to me. He must have walked slowly towards me while I was talking. When I realized he was right there in front of me I tried to look at him quickly and subtly from the corner of my eye. He laughed softly but it didn't match the expression in his eyes. I smelled danger right away and lowered my eyes. I took a deep breath and said meekly: "Mike..."

And it came! Hard and flat-out. He slapped my face harshly. My hand went to my cheek and my eyes filled with tears. I let out a moan: one of pain but mostly of fear.

I kept my head bowed and I closed my eyes. I was just waiting. I knew he wasn't done with me. I knew I was in for one, I knew him. He wouldn't put up with that kind of behaviour. He finally said something.

"Look at me, Chrys."

But I wasn't fast enough. He grabbed my hair and forced me to look at him. He was staring at me coldly.

"So you thought you could just skip a night of work, go out and have a good time? Of course, I assume you meant to tell me, right? He gave my hair a tug when he spoke that last word.

I spoke as clearly as I could: "Yes! I was going to tell you Mike, please, you're hurting me."

He went on: "Hurting you? Ah-ah! Oh no, I'm not. I'm actually being very nice to you right now. But when I'm done with you later, much later, hurt will have a totally different meaning in your slut head!"

He punctuated every sentence by pulling my hair violently.

"Take your clothes off."

I suddenly had a thought for Nikki as I heard footsteps by the room. She was supposed to meet me here. He guessed what I was thinking about.

"Don't worry about Nikki, she'll get her share too... Steve's dealing with her." Steve was Nikki's pimp as well as Mike's best friend.

"Now take your clothes OFF!"

I obeyed, quickly. I didn't want to make him even angrier. While I was doing so, he walked around the room, obviously looking for something. He came back with a pair of stockings.

"Your hands!"

I obeyed, again. He tied my wrists together and tied the other end to a hook hanging from the ceiling that must have carried a plant or some light at better times. I was too scared to say a word.

He kept searching for something else then finally took a scarf that was over a lamp as for decoration and barely shook the dust out of it. He came back to me and used it as a gag.

I was aware of his methods. Whenever he gagged me, it was because he was planning on being extremely rough. I started to cry in silence. He stroked my cheek gently, the one he had slapped earlier, as he whispered in my ear.

"You've been a bad girl, Chrystal. You need to be put back in your place... I'm gonna hurt you real bad, baby."

And he gave me a soft kiss. That did it! I burst into tears. He took off his belt. His voice wasn't soft anymore.

"Are you ready, Chrys?"

I couldn't speak so I nodded. And it started. Over and over again he stroke my body with his belt. He started with my ass and thighs but soon enough my whole body was blessed with pain. I screamed and cried all I could through the gag. God it hurt!

He went on. It seemed like he would never stop. He finally threw the strap on the floor and stood in front of me. He pulled a knife out of his pocket. I ceased breathing. He started rubbing the cold blade over my aching body and along my breasts pushing the tip lightly on my erected nipples as if he wanted to stab them. It felt like a needle and it was sending electric shocks down to my pussy. I couldn't help but moan.

"Ohhh.... hmmmm......" I pushed my breasts forward to feel the sting even more. He took a step back. He couldn't believe what he was witnessing.

"What the...? Are you enjoying this, slut?"

He wanted an answer; he pulled the scarf out of my mouth.

"ARE YOU?"

I closed my eyes, ashamed of my own reaction. He pinched my left nipple, harder and harder as my breathing got heavier. I wanted to scream that it hurt but it felt too good.

"YES!"

He released some pressure.

"Tell me, Chrystal..."

I could only whisper.

"Yes, Mike. I was enjoying it." I was losing my mind for sure. How could I forget this was punishment time? Again, he didn't say a word. He just snapped his tongue and shook his head.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk..."

He walked around me, slowly. I didn't know what he was thinking about. I was so frightened. He stopped in front of me and held my chin with his right hand.

"Wrong answer, baby."

He walked towards my wardrobe. I was wondering what he was aiming for behind that door. He came back a few seconds later with an old telephone cord folded in four in his hands. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I pulled on the stocking that was holding me there determined to get away from that ruffian.

I knew he hated what I was about to do but I couldn't help it: "Mike, please, I'm sorry! Don't hit me with that, Mike. Please!!!"

I was trying not to cry hoping to sound angry rather than scared to death but it didn't impress him.

"Shut the fuck up now. You asked for this so take it like a good girl."

He raised the cord up in the air and whipped it hard across the back of my thighs. I screamed so loud that I nearly choked on my own saliva. The cord left a wicked mark on my skin. He decided to put the gag back in my mouth.

"Bite on this, slut."

Again, he slashed my body. It hurt more than any beatings I had ever had in my life. The cord bit my flesh and left nasty bloody welts. My legs hardly held me anymore. My head was dangling from one side to another.

He finally stopped but I hardly noticed. I was going insane yet numb with pain. He took his knife and cut the stocking. I fell on my knees, and then on the floor; the pain had weakened me. I rested my head on the floor and mumbled some apologies in a drunken-like voice.

He let me go on like this for a minute or two then he patted my head gently, smiled and whispered in my ear.

"Don't ever try that again, slut."

But he still wasn't done with me. He pulled his cock out from his pants. It was sticking proudly in front of him. That bastard was actually getting off by beating the shit out of me. He grabbed my hair, lifted me on my knees and shove his cock in my mouth without a warning.

I don't know where I found the strength but he made me blow him for a while. He never let go of my hair. It seemed like his dick was getting bigger and harder; I was finding it hard to breathe. But I had to please him, I had to. My body was aching way too much to receive another whipping.

After a while he pulled his penis out of my mouth. He hadn't come yet. I knew too well what he wanted from me now... It was always the same when he beat me.

I turned around slowly and rested my head and shoulders on the floor. I took my hands to my ass cheeks and spread them wide open. It wasn't easy to hold on because of the nasty cuts. He was about to rape me.

Yet, I was in for some more pain. He made sure of that. He knelt down behind me and without a warning his cock made its way brutally into my ass...