Bad Girl

Story Info
Su's been a bad girl.
1.7k words
3.7
47.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You’ve been bad… I’ve told you about it before, but you simply won’t listen. Well, you’ve been warned. You know what we do with naughty girls. Yes, that’s right, we punish them. I will not tolerate wicked thoughts. I simply will not allow it.

With that, I grab your hair and pull you towards me. Not too hard, but hard enough to let you know that I mean business. You look at me wide eyed – in mock surprise. Don’t mock me you nasty little girl. I pull your hair a little tighter. I force a kiss on your lips. To let you know that you are mine. I can do with you as I wish. I will do with you as I wish. With one hand in your hair and the other around your neck, I force my tongue past your lips – I know you won’t bite – you daren’t. You feel almost suffocated by my kiss. This is just the beginning.

I rip your blouse open to expose your breasts. I pull your bra down a little to expose a breast fully. You are beginning to look dirty and dishevelled. Like the wicked girl that you are inside. I grab one arm and pull it behind your back firmly. You feel a little pain, but you won’t struggle. You won’t struggle because you know it will get worse.

I am still kissing you. With one arm behind your back, the other fondling your breast roughly, pinching your nipple between my fingers. Now I’m biting your neck, pushing my erection into your groin, grinding it into you. Treating you like the wicked creature that you are.

I break off. I tear your blouse off fully. I turn you around, and grab your wrists, tying them tightly with silk. You can feel the material bite into the flesh on your wrists. You know there is no point in struggling now. You are helpless.

I push you to your knees, and undo my trousers. I pull out my fully erect penis. You can see that it is full and straining, shining purple. I stroke your face with it, grabbing your jaw to force your mouth open. I roll it around your lips and then push it into your mouth. Obediently you close your lips around it. You start to suck on it, but it is not good enough for me. I grab your hair again, and start pushing my cock in and out of your mouth. I push it deep. You feel like gagging but know that you mustn’t. I’m holding your hair tightly, fucking your mouth, looking down on you without a smile. I keep going, for four or five minutes. You feel a spasm in your mouth, and wonder if I am going to empty to empty my semen onto your tongue. No early reprieve for you.

I withdraw, do my trousers up and pull out a knife. Now your eyes widen in fear. You didn’t expect this. I push you over, so your face is on the floor, but you are still on your knees, with your hands behind your back. I’m behind you. You can’t see me, thoughts of what I am going to do are rushing through your mind. I hitch up your skirt, all the way to your waist, exposing your panties fully. I cut them off, slashing open the gusset and then cutting them at the waist. You feel a thrill as the cold metal slides against your bare skin.

I undo my heavy leather belt and pull it from my trousers. I whip it across your bare buttocks. It’s sting leaves a beautiful red welt across your pale skin – the first of many to come. You cry out. It serves your right. You should have listened.. I slash again and again. Leaving more and more stripes. Now you can feel the pain spreading into stinging warmth across your arse cheeks. You are moaning with each strike, but it is beginning to sound like pleasure, not pain

I’m looking at the stripes and your pussy. All smooth and silky, poking from between. It is glistening in the light. I can see that you are enjoying your punishment. I start stroking you. You are very wet. I stroke your clit, and you begin to sigh. You move your arse to my rhythm, pushing back against my fingers. You beg me to fuck you. I pull out my cock again, and push it into you from behind. Your gaping wetness accepts me easily. I love the way your lips open around my shaft. I start sliding in and out. Gently at first, but then I grab your hair and force myself all the way in as hard as I can. I can hear you building to an orgasm. The rhythm is getting faster, more intense. I reach around and start stroking your clitoris as well. Your breath quickening. I know that you are close now. Your muscles are starting to tighten.

Stop. I just stop dead, as pull out with a laugh. You complain. Your pussy is aching for release. You look at me pleadingly. What do you think this is you stupid girl, it is meant to be a punishment. The pleasure is mine to give or take away – don’t forget that again. I grab your hair again and push my slippery cock into your mouth. I slide it in and out a few times and withdraw.

You obviously have not learned yet. You need more. I take your upper arm tightly in my hand and haul you to your feet. I drag you to the bedroom. I push you face down on the bed, grabbing your legs. I pull one ankle and tie it to one side. I grab the other tie it to the other side of the bed. I do not want you trying to get away. I’m admiring the stripes on your backside, but think that you need more. You need to learn your lesson properly.

I take the cane and strike you with it. You squeal again. I tell you to shut up. I strike you again, and you squeal once more. There is only one thing for it. I take another silk scarf and gag you with it. I am fed up with the sound of your complaining. I hit you again, but this time there is only a muffled whimper. That’s better. I like that.

I think that your education needs to develop, to expand. I lick my finger and start stroking your anus. I push the tip. I feel a little tight resistance, and then it gives. I push it in up to my knuckle. I pull it out almost all the way, and then slide it in again, admiring the way that the muscle moves around my finger. With some lubricant I slide in another finger, expanding you. I love the way that you stretch around my fingers, as they move in and out. But this is punishment. I put in a third finger. You are open very wide. I am sliding my fingers back and forth. I can hear muffled moans. Not good enough.

It is time for more. I reach into the drawer and pull out the big plug. I withdraw my fingers and coat the plug in moisture. I push the first ridge into you. I ask you if you want the gag removed. You nod. If you want it removed, you will have to push back all the way. There are two more ridges to go, each wider than the last. You know that this is going to open you wide. You push back slowly for the first, relaxing to accommodate it’s thickness.

You are doing well, starting to behave like you have been taught. I start stroking your clit again. Encouraged, you push back again, stretching as wide as you can go to take the third. You are full. I remove the gag, and continue to stroke your pussy as reward. I admire you from behind. I pull the plug out slowly, all the way, and slide it back again, leaving you empty and then filling you again. Your muscles have relaxed a little more. You can take the full girth of the plug easily now.

I decide that it is time for me to have you. I untie you, and roll you onto your back. I remove my clothes, and look back at you, lying there legs apart, full with the plug. I kneel in front of your pussy and start licking you, first your thighs, and then to the top of your legs, lingering teasingly, tempting your pussy but not touching it. You wriggle, trying to make me. I spread your lips wide with my fingers, and start making long strokes with my tongue, along the length of your pussy, swirling my tongue around your bud, and pushing it deep into your hole. My mouth is coated in your juices. You are pushing against me, greedily wanting more, wanting release, but I won’t let you have it. I am just keeping you on the edge, licking up and down, in and out, flicking my tongue. You are begging me to let you go.

I want to have you for myself now. I push my penis into you. I slide in just my head, to give you a tease of what is to come. I move back and forth, occasionally pulling out and stroking your clit with it, but never pushing all the way in. It is driving you wild. Eventually, my own needs overcoming me, I pin your wrists down tightly and I slide in, in one long movement. You feel doubly full now. You know that it won’t take you long to come now. I push into you, as deep as I can. Loving the feeling of you around me. I am sliding into you with long firm strokes, in and out of your hot red pussy. I can feel my own orgasm building. My rhythm increases slightly. You are pushing against me. I can feel your muscles start to tighten around me, and with spasms I can feel you come. With that, I push hard into you and release my own orgasm deep into your belly.

I lie on top of you for some minutes. Eventually I withdraw and hold you tightly. I am sure that you won’t be bad again…