Bad Girl

Story Info
You're such a bad girl, whatever am I going to do with you?
3.4k words
4.07
27.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, I don't care if I am hurting your wrist. Such a drama queen! Come here! Come and stand in front of me whilst I take a seat on your sofa.

What's that? Why am I so angry with you? You know very well. Come now, don't play the innocent with me, I know you too well. Come on, you've been teasing me all day, young lady. No, don't try and pretend to look puzzled. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Do I have to spell it out for you? Very well, what about those texts you sent this afternoon, hmm? I mean, you've been lucky enough to spend the day at the spa, a twenty-fifth birthday gift from your sister. But you know some of us have had to work today. Do you know how distracting it is to have someone texting you naughty pictures?

Here look at this one: grinning into your mobile's camera, that white dressing gown gaping open at the front, barely covering those lovely perky boobs. Or this one: posing in front of a full-length mirror in just your knickers, one arm covering your chest, the other stretched out in front, holding your phone at arm's length. You know I had an important report to finish at the office. You think it's easy to concentrate when my phone's chiming every few minutes to warn me of another incoming semi-naked picture? And the messages were even more distracting. Look at this one: 'lovely massage has left me all oily and supple and more than a little hot, wish you were here! xxx' Or this one: 'lying here in just a towel, feeling a little lonesome, x'.

Christ, you make me so hard, you little tease! Can you imagine me trying to concentrate on third quarter figures for emerging markets when I've got an full-on erection straining against a pair of suit trousers that suddenly seemed a lot tighter than I remembered? I had to keep a notepad on my lap all through the team meeting!

No, don't you dare laugh! You're only making it worse for yourself. You know what happens to wicked cock-teases like you, don't you? You know what you deserve. There, that wiped the smile off your face.

What's that? You don't think you deserve a spanking just for sending a few pictures?

Okay, well what about at the restaurant. No, don't play dumb. No, you know what I'm talking about. I knew what you were up to when I noticed you slipping off one of your wedge sandals beneath the table, but somehow I was unable to stop you. There's just something so sexy about watching you sink those pearly white teeth into a fleshy black olive as I felt your bare foot sliding up and down my calf over my trousers. Watching your lips curl into a cool smile and your dark eyes sparkle mischievously, almost daring me to say something, to do something as you slid your foot higher, gently stroking my thighs, then higher still, exploring the tightness of my trousers with those wriggling toes.

I must say this is a lovely green dress. Although you wouldn't call it green, would you? You'd call it chartreuse or emerald or something. Oh, it's jade, is it? Well it's certainly skimpy and fitting enough to show off all your trim curves; cut low at the front, clinging to that slender waist, then flaring out into a loosely pleated skirt. Did you see how the waiter hovered next to you, pretending to study your menu as you ordered whilst he got a long look at your cleavage? Don't pretend you didn't. Quite short too; all the men were staring at those long legs when we left. Some of the women too.

What's that? Yes, I know I was the one that bought it although only because you virtually begged me. I certainly remember how expensive it was. And do you remember the deal we made? You said that if I bought it for you you'd never wear underwear underneath it.

No, it wasn't just a bit of fun, you promised. You know how I like the heightened sexual tension when you're not wearing knickers. The erotic possibilities. Remember that time you went knicker-less at that restaurant in Toulouse? Sitting next to each other in a darkened corner on that bench seat, my hand sliding up under your skirt, gently stroking you as the waiters and customers bustled around us, unaware of your arousal. You remember how I insisted you kept your hands on the table and spread your legs whilst I teased you for a change? Stroking and massaging your hot thighs till you had to rush off to le toilette before you lost all sense of control.

Come on then, you have kept your promise, right? I mean, I made it clear what would happen if you didn't. I made it clear what the consequences were. Come on, out with it! You're really testing my patience tonight. You don't want to say? Well, then, there's only one way to find out. Lift your skirt.

No, you heard me. Pull that skirt up now or I swear I'll tear that dress off and give you the spanking of your life! You won't able to sit down for a week! That's it, higher. Higher.

Gosh, I love your legs, so smooth and soft to the touch. There, let me stroke them whilst you reluctantly ease your flared skirt right up over your thighs. That's it, higher, fold it right up over your stomach.

Well, well, I should have known. I gave you one instruction and you've decided to completely ignore me. Such a wilful young woman; it's almost as if you want me to spank you.

What's that? You couldn't win? If you hadn't worn panties I would have spanked you for being slutty? Maybe, maybe not. I guess we'll never know.

Well then, let's have a closer look at these panties. Somehow, they're both cute and sexy, a slim triangle of white lace with a small pink bow sewn into the centre of the waistband. Let's see just how skimpy they are, hmm? Oh yes, they feel very thin. If I trace the little flowers picked out in the sheer lace with a fingertip, I can feel your pussy lips, swollen and warm.

White's an interesting choice of colour. It suggests purity and innocence. But you're hardly that, are you? Hmm? What's that? You try and be a good girl, but you're so easily tempted? Hmm, I don't think you're trying too hard. Now, open your legs a little more. That's it. Let me slide my fingers between your thighs, running them along the narrow gusset, up and down, up and down, then back up, slowly massaging your pussy, till I can feel your stickiness seeping into the lace. No, stand still! Just stand there and keep holding that skirt high over your warm thighs whilst I use my thumb to massage your soft folds through your increasingly damp knickers.

What do you mean all this teasing isn't fair? You've been teasing me all day, I think it's my turn now. You're right, ordinarily, I'd love to go down on you, to wriggle these knickers down over your hips and lap the juices from your hot lips. Can you imagine me using the tip of my tongue to stimulate the little pink pearl of your clit? You know how much I love hearing those helpless sighs as I use my tongue to explore those engorged lips and lap at the sweet moistness between. But you've been such a bad girl today that we both know desperately you need to be taught a lesson.

Come on, let's get you over my knee. No, don't pout, you know you deserve this. That's it, kneel on the sofa then drape yourself over my knees. That's it, head down, bottom up. You've been in this position often enough to know how I want you. Now, let's slide that green, sorry jade, skirt up over your thighs. No, get your hands away! Don't try and stop me. And stop complaining. You're only making it worse for yourself. Now let's wriggle that tiny pair of panties down to your knees, they're so skimpy they wouldn't give you much protection anyway. There now, skirt up, knickers down, that's just how I like you.

I love your bottom, so smooth and round. Not too flabby and soft, but not too hard and muscular either. Just nicely pert buttocks that are firm yet giving as I slide my hands over them, and give them a gentle squeeze. Oh yes, I've been looking forward to this.

What's that, you want me to get on with it, to get it over with? Yes, I know the anticipation of that first stinging slap is as bad as the spanking itself. That's exactly why I'm taking my time, making you wait, making you suffer a little. You know you've earned it.

Now how many do you think you deserve? Three?! There! There's a quick slap for being cheeky. Now bearing in mind that you've been teasing me all day, let's try again, shall we? Hmm, yes, twelve seems about right. Not including the one you've already had, that's just a little bonus for you. No, no, I'll count, you always seem to forget where we are when you get excited.

One! Two! I do so love spanking you: the taut wobble of your cheeks, the reflexive jerk of your thighs, the little surprised yelps, the satisfying slapping sound as my rough hand connects smartly with your peachy bottom. Your pain is my pleasure.

Three! No, keep your hands to yourself! Don't make me tie your hands in front like last time. What's that? Well yes, you always say that you hate being tied up but you did have that spectacular orgasm last week. You remember? Afterwards, you tearfully confessed that it was the feeling of helplessness, of me having complete control that made you cum so hard.

Perhaps I should bend you over the back of one of those high-backed chairs around your dining table. That gorgeous arse sticking up as I tie your hands to the seat and your ankles to the bottom of the legs. Then I could take my time, give you the spanking you so richly deserve, then give you a good, hard fucking in the same helpless position.

What's that? You're begging me not to do that again? Well, maybe next time then, if your behaviour doesn't improve.

Let's just fold both arms neatly behind your back instead. There now, I can hold both slender wrists in one hand so you won't be tempted to try and interfere. Now, where was I? Ah yes, four! Five! The soft skin of your buttocks is already beginning to glow, a rosy blush spreading across your cheeks. It feels warm to the touch and when I slide my hand between your buttocks. It feels warm here too, doesn't it you wicked girl? Very warm, and moist too. Oh yes, that makes you wriggle and moan, doesn't it? Yes, I'm sure you do want me to carry on doing that, but I haven't finished your spanking yet. And stop that squirming! I know what you're trying to do, you're trying to get some relief by grinding your bare pussy against that hard ridge that's formed in my trousers aren't you? Such a naughty girl.

Six! Seven! Eight! No, don't try and squirm away, you bad girl! Keep that bottom nice and high, and let's ease your legs apart till your panties are stretched nice and taut between your knees. There now, that's just how I like you, vulnerable and helpless, all those sensitive spots exposed. I've got a perfect view of your slick, glistening folds peeping out from between your sore-looking buttocks. I'm so tempted to throw you to the floor and slide my achingly-hard cock into the slickly welcoming depths of that pussy, to give you the good hard fucking that you so badly deserve. No, I must resist! You really must be punished properly first.

The purse of your sex looks so wet and inviting I can't resist sliding a hand between your hot thighs. You keep your pubic hair well-trimmed so I can feel every deliciously slick contour of that needy pussy. Oh yes, you're very wet now, aren't you? Such a wanton girl, you shouldn't really be enjoying this. I bet if I spread those throbbing lips and give those sensitive pink inner folds a little rub... oh yes, that made you catch your breath, didn't it? Such loud moans and groans as you squirm, and I struggle to keep a tight hold of your wrists.

What's that, you want me to keep stroking you? Yes, I'm sure you do but you hardly deserve it, do you? I haven't finished punishing you yet. Tell you what, if you say you're sorry I might grant your wish. Come on, I'm waiting. I can sit here all night, pinning your arms behind your back whilst gently teasing this lovely pussy, my sticky fingers massaging you in slow circles as your breathing becomes ragged, stroking you just enough to keep you on edge but not quite enough to let you cum. We both know you'll give in sooner or later and beg me for release. You always do.

Or, perhaps I need to spank you a little harder, like this! And this!

Pardon? Come on, louder. That's it: say 'I'm very sorry for being such a wicked prick-tease all day'.

Good, well you should be sorry for teasing me all day. As a reward, let me give you a little rub. Let me slide a wet finger along your slick lips and oh-so-gently circle the little throbbing bud at the top of your slit. You're loving that, aren't you? I can tell by the way you're pushing your hips up towards me and spreading those trembling thighs till your panties are just a twisted white band stretched tightly between your knees. In that position, it's not difficult to find the centre of your wetness, bringing a fresh set of loud breathless gasps, as I smoothly slip one of my soaking wet fingers into your tight yet welcoming vagina and explore the inflamed tightness. Gosh, you're drenched aren't you, you wicked girl?

Let me release your wrists and give those rosy buttocks a little spank whilst I finger-fuck you. Ease my stubby finger in and out whilst I slap those blushing cheeks and you wriggle and moan. Oh yes, you're close now aren't you? Those feverish sighs becoming louder now as I all-too-easily slide a second finger into you, stretching those well-lubricated lips and spank you a little harder, a little faster, the rhythm beginning to build now. My fingers making wet, sucking noises as they slide smoothly in and out of those clasping lips and my other hand beats a hard, fast rhythm on your glowing arse. What's that, you're nearly there? You want it harder? You're such a horny little slut.

I can tell you're close as your body tenses and I watch your hands blindly grasping at the faux-fur cushions. Those hot little gasps becoming louder and higher-pitched now, coalescing into one long wail of pleasure as I push my fingers deep into the velvety depths of your pussy and your hips jerk up and down grinding your clit against the hard muscle of my thighs. And then as I tan your hot buttocks with a stinging flurry of slaps, I feel your body stiffen, all your muscles tightening, a moment of stillness before the storm. And then you're cumming with a long, loud wail of pleasure and I feel your pussy squeezing my fingers, once, twice, three times as you shake and quiver, and I feel your slender body shudder with great sobbing gasps.

What's that? You're welcome. Although you're such a naughty young lady that a spanking hardly seems sufficient, especially when you seem have enjoyed it so much. Perhaps you can think of another way of making up for your bad behaviour, hmm?

Yes, that's it, you know what I mean. Slide off my legs and kneel on the floor. Yes, you may suck my cock, as you've asked so nicely. Let me help you with my belt, and my flies, then lift my hips as you tug my black trousers over my hips and down to my knees. Oh God, that feels so good as you slide a hand up over my bare thighs and flash me a cheeky grin as you gently squeeze the large solid bulge pressing urgently against my grey shorts.

There, let me help you wriggle my shorts over my hips. There, that's made your eyes light up! Yes, I do look good and hard, that's the effect you have on me. It feels so good for my cock to be free of the tight confines of my underwear, I've been uncomfortably hard all afternoon, my erection straining against my fitting suit trousers. That's it, slowly wrap those slender fingers around my fat shaft and feel how hard you've made me.

Even now, you've can't resist teasing me a little, can you? Running your tongue along the length of my shaft, tracing one of the throbbing, cord-like veins with the tip. Looking up at me with those large, mischievous hazel eyes as you draw a hot gasp from me by tickling that sensitive spot under the head of my prick. This is such sweet torment! You'd better get on with it before I decide to give you another, harder spanking, you tease. Yes, the thought of another spanking on those sore, red buttocks has got your attention, hasn't it?

There, yes, that's it! Those plump, raspberry lips that are so often set in a teenage pout are now sliding over the swollen purple head and I nearly cum right there and then at the sight of my throbbing shaft disappearing into the welcoming wetness of your mouth.

Yes, yes, it's so good. I've been dreaming of this moment all day, hoping that those pictures you texted me were the start of a story that would lead to this very happy ending. Dreaming of the intense pleasure and the release of all this sexual tension. Yes, yes, don't stop! Keep on sucking at me, those cheeks hollowing, sliding those tight lips up and down my thick shaft, moving faster, thick strands of your chestnut hair falling forwards over your eyes as you bob up and down energetically.

Yes, yes, just like that, just a little more! Just a little more, please.. oh yes, yes! Oh yes, yes!

Oh God, that's so good! That's it, swallow my hot spunk! Swallow every last drop, you cock tease.

Oh God, that was so great, worth waiting for. Better than great, it was spectacularly good. I'm so glad we met on that specialist dating website all those months ago.

So when shall we see each other again? I've got to go away on business for a few days but maybe next week, same time, same restaurant? Yes? Great.

What's that? You're on night-shifts at the hospital next week? So you'll be spending a few afternoons at the beach with your friend? Okay, well I'm doing some interviewing next week, it's quite an important hire. So listen, whatever you do, I don't want to receive any texts telling me exactly where you'd want me to rub suntan lotion or sexy pictures from you, okay? Definitely no inappropriate photo's of you pouting at the camera in that tiny yellow bikini. You know the one I mean, the one that seems to be only held together with bits of string, alright? The one that barely covers those gorgeously pert C-cup boobs.

I mean, if you were to, say, send me a picture of your semi-naked body, the sun glistening on your oily tanned skin, with a suggestive text you'd know what to expect, right? That's right, I'd have to give you a good spanking. Yes, you heard me, another spanking, just like the one you had this evening. Although next time, I may be forced to give you a good, hard fucking too.

Don't pretend to be surprised, you know how distracting I find it. What's that? You'll try, but you're so easily tempted. Oh, I know. I know you are. Whatever am I going to do with you? You're such bad girl.