Bad Girls Get Punished

Story Info
Lissy gets cuffed and stuffed.
1.3k words
4
60.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On occasion, my beautiful bride Lissy and I like to spice things up a bit by engaging in a little role playing. One of our favorite scenarios is based on nonconsent and incorporates a little light bondage. We of course have rules, to make sure that we're both ok with the situation and ensure that nobody gets hurt. The most important rule is that, after a conversation about the topic, we set aside a block of time (usually a three day period) when we can do this activity. The rule is that it has to occur in our house and that, since this scenario is based on surprise, if one or the other of us is not in the mood, we have a signal to make the other person aware. The signal is the placement of a red towel on the table just inside the front door. Now that that's clarified, on to the story.

We had just finished doing the supper dishes and cleaning up the kitchen when Lissy asked me if I would go to the store to get some milk, bread, and eggs for breakfast the following morning. I didn't really want to go out, but in the interest of a happy home, I said I would. She said that she would go, but wanted to stay home and start the laundry. I grabbed the keys, kissed her goodbye, and headed out to the store.

On the short ride home, my mind kept drifting back to that goodbye kiss and before I knew it, I was extremely horny. I wanted more than a kiss. A taste of Lissy's sweet pussy topped off by my cock buried in that tight little twat of hers would be nice. I pulled the car in the driveway and walked up the steps to the front door, my cock already bulging in my jeans in anticipation of what I wanted. I quietly opened the door; good, no red towel on the table, which meant I was good to go. My cock throbbed. I slipped off my shoes and tiptoed into the kitchen, where I quickly and quietly put the groceries away. Then I stealthily moved to the top of the stairs to begin stalking her.

I moved down the stairs and stood just outside the laundry room. I peaked around the corner and saw her bending over a pile of clothes, sorting them by color. Apparently she was washing the darks because she had removed her jeans and T-shirt and was standing in front of the washer wearing nothing but a pink thong and bra. God was she hot! Her perfect ass was just begging to be grabbed or smacked as she bent over the pile of clothes and her bra struggled to contain her amazing tits. I almost began to drool.

When she straightened up and began to put clothes in the washer, I made my move. Stepping from around the corner, I grabbed her around the waist.

"So, you want to parade around the house dressed like a little slut, do you? Well, now you're going to be treated like one," I said, mock anger in my voice. I tightened my grip and tried to pick her up. She squealed with mock fear and wriggled out of my grip. She smacked the side of my face with her open hand, pushed me out of the way and took off running up the stairs. Half way up I caught her, picked her up and carried her to the top.

"You can't get away from me now, you little whore," I said, smacking her ass.

"Please don't hurt me," she begged. "I'll give you whatever you want."

"You don't have a choice," I said, "You're going to do whatever I tell you and when we're finished, we'll see what happens." I carried her up the second flight of stairs to the bedroom, where I layed her on the bed, held her down with one hand, and pulled a set of handcuffs and a blindfold from the nightstand drawer.

"No! No! What are you doing to me?" she asked, pretending to fight as I slipped the blindfold over her eyes and cuffed her hands to the headboard.

"Let me go!" she yelled, straining against the handcuffs and kicking her feet.

"Shut up!" I hissed, "just lay there and spread your pretty little legs and you won't get hurt."

I stripped off my clothes and got on the bed, grabbing her legs as she continued to lightly kick. I lifted both her legs with one hand and gently smacked her ass, listening to her whimper with pleasure.

I lowered her legs to the bed and gently forced them apart. I moved my face inches away from her pussy and exhaled my hot breath over her clit. She strained to get her hands free, trying to close her legs and push me away.

"Stop struggling!" I demanded, "I want to taste your cunt. And I'm not letting you go until I get what I want."

"No! Please! Let me go!" She begged, pretending to cry.

Without warning, I buried my face in her pussy, sliding my tongue deep inside to slurp up her wetness. God she tastes sooo sweet! I continued to tongue her pussy for another minute or two before moving up to suck her clit, gently caressing it with my tongue as I sucked it in my mouth. I sucked for a minute and then moved my face away to tease her, but she responded by arching her back, driving her pussy into my face.

"Oh," I said, raising my face from my delicious meal, "so the little slut likes to have her clit licked?"

"Yes," she replied, "the little slut does."

I lowered my head again, this time immediately settling my mouth around her clit. She gently moved her hips and tried to get her hands free to push my face deeper into her pussy. Failing to make progress, she moaned deeply and seductively. I continued to alternate between fucking her with my tongue and caressing her clit with my tongue. I felt her body getting more and more tense as the waves of pleasure washed over her and her orgasm built. She continued to moan and move her hips.

"No! Don't stop!" she said as I sat up.

"Don't tell me what to do," I ordered, again raising her legs to smack her delicious ass. "I'm in charge here. And it seems to me that you're enjoying this way too much. Let's see how much you enjoy this."

"No! Wait! Not that!" she yelled, as I mounted her and slid my throbbing cock inside her pussy. She pretended as though she was going to scream and I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Just lay there quietly and enjoy the ride, you little slut," I whispered in her ear. "It'll all be over soon."

She had been so close to cumming when I was sucking on her clit that it only took a couple of times of pumping my cock in and out of her soft wet pussy to push her over the edge. She moaned with delight and I felt her pussy pulsing around my cock.

"Make me cum again!" she ordered.

"What part of the fact that I'm in charge here don't you understand?" I asked.

"Do it!" she practically yelled, trying to use every possible means to get me to resume my fast rhythm of fucking her.

I again raised her legs, putting each on a shoulder and began to drive my cock deep inside her.

"Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me! Pump that pussy!" She yelled.

"Admit it," I demanded, "You're a little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes! Yes! I'm a dirty little slut and I deserve to be punished!" she said as I continued to ram home my cock, my balls making that slapping sound as they smacked off her ass.

Finally I came, shooting hot sticky cum in her tight little cunt. Followed closely by her second orgasm.

" Oh God!" she exclaimed, "I love to feel your cum inside me!"

I removed her legs from my shoulders, took off the blindfold, and uncuffed her hands.

"Thank you," she said, giving me a deep kiss and running her fingernails over my back. "I'll always be your little slut."