Bad Girls Have More Fun Ch. 01

Story Info
A shy nerd runs afoul of a dominate beauty.
1.6k words
4.12
70.1k
56
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In every school there is the one girl you go out of your way to be around. Then there's the girl you go out of your way to avoid. For Caleb Meltzer High School that girl went by the name of Lindsay Castellano. Sure she was a tall sexy brunette with a killer body. Sure her legs were thick and powerful. Sure she had a thick drool worthy ass. Sure her arms were muscular and intimidating. Sure her body was well toned and kept in amazing shape. Sure she had a soft lovely voice and a round sweet face. Sure she had a massive firm and always displayed rack. All that was true but the thing to keep in mind was she was insane.

There was an entire drawer in the principle's filing cabinet dedicated to her disciplinary actions. There was the time she spray painted profanity all over the front of the school. There was the time she slashed all the tires on the faculty's cars. Then there was the time she put laxatives in the mystery meat. Of course all of that was the stuff the school dealt with. She'd already to juvie for theft, assault, trespassing and god only knows what else. What caused this behavior? No one knew and no one dared try to find out.

Max Paetro never really gave Lindsay much thought. After all why would he? They were from completely different worlds. He was the only son of a local doctor and a real estate agent. He was a good boy. He did what he was told and always tried to do the right thing. He had never been in trouble once in his life. He was also rather small.

He barely topped five-five and a whopping one hundred and twelve pounds – and that was soaking wet. Round Harry Potter glasses, short messy black hair and silly colorful t-shirts completed the ensemble. In other words he was a dork. A loveable dork to be sure but still a dork. He sat quietly in class and tried his best to mind his own business. Unfortunately this was still high school.

Brent Edgewood was a monster. He was pretty much Max's opposite in every way. He was the overly beefy blond haired blue eyed star quarterback. He was also fairly stupid and overly aggressive which was a bad combination. This was especially true for Max or as Brent preferred to call him: punching bag.

On the day in question, which happened twoard the end of the boys' senior year, Brent had just flunked the math test Max aced. The teacher made the mistake of congratulating him aloud. Now he was running through the halls trying to avoid the angry jock. You'd think they'd outgrown this by 18 wouldn't you? You'd be wrong.

"Get back here meat!"

"I'd rather not!"

Thinking quickly he ran out a side door. He was in full flight mode paying no attention to his surroundings when he hit something hard and yet soft at the same time – face first. Falling back onto his but he say he'd run right into Lindsay's boobs!

"Oh god."

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I'm so sorry. It was an accident I was just trying to get away from ..."

"Punching bag!"

"Crud."

Brent came bursting through the door behind him. Without thinking Max crawled away hiding behind Lindsay's legs.

"Get back here!"

Brent started forward but was stopped when Lindsay placed her hand on his chest.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked.

"Out of the way Castellano. This has nothing to do with you."

"It does when you try to beat a little runt like this around me. Just because you're bigger doesn't mean you get to beat them."

"Shut up."

"Though in your case I'll make an exception."

"What?"

Suddenly she punched Brent in the face sending him reeling backwards.

"Son of a bitch!"

Before he could retaliate she started wailing on him with well-placed punches and kicks. Max couldn't see much from my position behind her but he could hear his cries of pain which soon just became crying. Terrified by what he'd just seen he slowly stood up. She turned to face him.

"Got anything to say to me Runt?"

"I'm sorry I ran into you but thank you for protecting me from Brent."

"Oh I wasn't protecting you I just hate abusers. Little guys like you need to be pushed around – the right way."

He didn't like the sound of that and started backing away.

"Well thanks anyway. Sorry again I'll just leave you be now."

He turned and slowly started walking away. Kicking out with her leg she swept his knocking him face down into the grass.

"Get back here, Runt."

Strong hands gripped both his ankles and drug him to her.

"Please don't hurt me! I already said I was sorry like three times!"

She pulled her belt loose from her pants. Oh god she was going to whip him! She didn't, instead she slipped it around his chest and tightened as far as it would go pinning his arms to his side. She then took his belt and applied it to his legs. Terrified he watched on as she went to her nearby car and returned with her gym bag. Oh god now what?

She pulled out a clearly used pair of socks and folded them into a ball and shoved them into his mouth. God they tasted terrible. Then she did something he never imagined in his wildest dreams. She grabbed him and lifted him up before dumping the terrified boy into her gym bag! As he lifted his head from a pile of used clothes he heard a zipping sound and the lights went out.

Holy crap she'd zipped him up inside her gym bag. What was going on? Suddenly the bag was lifted up. He could feel himself being carried a little bit before being roughly dropped. There was a loud thud. She'd locked him in her trunk! This was getting out of hand. The car stated up and he could feel it head out. Where was she taking him?

He felt the car stop. He heard the trunk open. He felt the bag being lifted and carried. He felt it being tossed on the ground somewhere. He heard a door close. Now where was he? Why was she doing this? Unable to do anything about his current situation and quite frankly too afraid to he just lay there. All he had to distract him was the taste and smell of Lindsay's sweet. The scary part was after a while not only did it start to smell good it started to turn him on.

He must have dosed off because the next thing he knew he was being dumped out of the bag onto the floor with the start you only get from being roughly awoken by someone. He blinked adjusting to the light. Looking around he saw he was in a bedroom. Holy shit he was in Lindsay Castellano's bedroom! It was messy room with dark walls and blinds with posters slapped haphazardly on the walls. Looking over he saw the closet door open and realized she must have thrown him in there.

She pulled the socks out.

"Oh god thank you."

"My parents work night so now that they're gone we can get started."

"Please just let me go. I'm sorry I upset you just please let me go."

"Shut up Runt."

"I have a name you know."

"Yeah and from now on its Runt. I will call you Runt and you will answer to nothing else. Got it?"

"Yeah; can you untie me at least?"

"Sure Runt I can do that," she said smiling.

She roughly pulled the belts free. He stood up and stretched relaxing his sore muscles. Then she tackled him to the ground.

"Hey!"

She pulled off his shirt, then his socks and shoes before taking his pants as well.

"What gives?"

She pushed him to the floor as she reached under the bed and pulled out a length of rope. Seeing that Max started to panic and blindly crawled for the door. Smiling lustfully she jumped on him wrestling him down wrapping arms and legs around his timid little body.

"Where do you think you're going?" she laughed.

She began looping the rope around him this way and that. He felt it begin to tighten. Soon he was laying immobile on the floor at her feet.

"Perfect."

She then leaned down and began gently stroking his bound body. He couldn't help but get excited by this. Suddenly she pulled him up and tossed him on her bed.

"Ow."

"Oh grow a pair would ya?"

She climbed onto the bed next to him and flipped on her TV.

"Porn? You're watching porn?"

"You got a problem with that?"

"No, not at all."

As the, let's call it a, film progressed he could her his captress becoming more and more aroused. He watched as she slowly slipped her hand into her pants and began to work away. When she was spent she fell back onto the bed already asleep. Unable to do anything else I let the movie finish playing and slowly, very slowly, fell asleep.

He awoke sometime later. With the windows darnkened he had no idea how long he'd been out. Looking over he saw Lindsay had rolled over and was now laying with one leg stretched over him and one arm which was holding tightly to the front of the ropes on his chest. She awoke and stretched.

"My parents are asleep so be quiet while I go down and fix us some breakfast."

"Shouldn't we be getting ready for school?" he asked hopefully.

"We're going to be playing hooky for the next few days."

Days? How long was she planning on keeping him?

To be continued ...