Bad Influence Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orgasm after orgasm coursed through my body, as I ravished in the manhandling I recieved. I heard my screams get louder, now joined by this animal of a man. The last thing I remember was the tear of ecstasy that went down my face. Then everything went black.

When I awoke, I was on the floor of the bathroom. I guess I had passed out for a minute. My skirt and thong were next to me on the floor, my shoes were missing, but there were beads, tons of beads, around my neck. I was filthy, with the stench of urine, beer and mens cologne all around me. Cum and pussy juice leaked from my hole, and I was a complete and utter mess. Makeup everywhere, hair mussed up from being pulled, lipstick smeared, and dirt on my feet and ass. I felt used, and I loved it.

I managed to get dressed, what I could anyway, and used the beads in place of a tshirt. My big boobs and large nipples stuck out the sides, but it was all I had. I felt like a slut, walking out in the bar like that, with yet another hour until closing time. Guys continued to hoot and holler at my body, despite my trashy appearance. Girls leared, looking down on me like I was a whore- which I shamefully enjoyed. I had to find Tia, and get home, get home and get some rest.

"I got you a cab, he will take you anywhere you want and not charge" the bouncer said as he pointed outside. "Your friend is already in there.....you need to come see me again." he ended.

"I will" was all I could muster out of my drained body.

I made my way outside, braless and barefoot. I got in the cab and found Tia waiting for me in the backseat. The drunk slut didn't even know she still had the guys fresh cum on her chin. I certainly wasn't going to tell her after what she did to me.

"What the fuck happened to you?" was the first thing out of my mouth.

As the cab proceeded to take off, I told her the story. How after she went in the bathroom, I got gangbanged, and forced to perform various sexual acts when she didn't come to save me. How I called for her, but my cries fell on deaf ears, and I got fucked by five guys including the bouncer.

She started to rub her pussy as I told her how I took on all the guys. Tia told me what a good bathroom fuck Doug was, but that now she was jealous of me. And how she had his phone number, and that we needed to have an orgy with him and his buddies. Most of all, she wants to fuck that bouncer with the massive dick, she wants us to go back to that bar this Saturday, so we can take turns screwing him in the bathroom, managers office or anywhere that is "hot." She is jealous of me, and wants to do what I did.


So there it is. It's Wednesday now, and I am in a state of confusion. This time last year, I was a nice girl, I guess, with a normal life. Now I crave cock just like that slut Tia does. Now I been with multiple partners in less that six months. Now I can't get off from "normal" sex. Now I crave men with large dicks. Now I find myself kissing my girlfriend...and now I find that, well, I find that exciting. I find myself wondering what her pussy tastes like at the source. Now I know I will find out soon. Now I know I like getting used. Now I know I like rough sex. Now I crave muliple partners...I like for guys to surround me and take me. Now I like out of control sex.

This morning I had the phone book open. I was looking for a number to Sex Addiction Anonymous if such a thing exists. I was looking for something that might help with nymphomania or whatever problem I have. But then I shut it. I shut it when I played my messages back from last night and Charles was on it. Charles was headed to town on next Monday on business, and wants to know if Tia and I would be free. When I heard Charles message I tossed the phone book in the trash and called her so she could take Monday and Tuesday off from work.

I know I have a problem. A big problem. It's just that I don't care. But I can't help it, it isn't my fault. It's that sluts Tia's.

12