Bad Karma Ch. 01

Story Info
How much bad luck can one person have?
854 words
3.5
7.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well this is my first go at posting my stuff :) so reviews, constructive criticism or any comments are welcome. This story will probably take a few chapters to get into the sex - so for those looking for a gradual build up with some romance, you came to the right place

Rye is in Yr 12 and so is 18 - Enjoy

---

Shit! Fuck! Shit! I'm late again. Why do I have to be late again?!! Fate is soo evil. I really don't want to see Ms. Ablick again. The snotty fat cow, always snickering behind her hand, gossiping about staff room politics. You'd think she would find someone more amusing to pick on but no, just has to be the new girl. Of course it has to be the new girl. Why should I be thinking any different? Three new schools in the past two years. They're all the same, they all have their Ms. Albick's and their jocks, blonde bitchs, nerds, and their me's; the out of place awkward new girl. Honestly, everything about me just screams new girl; my glossy new books, old clothes (hand-me-downs from my older brothers), and little knowledge of where my homeroom (let alone anything!) is located.

But of course, here I am; the new girl, standing in front of the oversized-plush-toy-in-need-of-a-shower known as Ms Ablick, tardy, yet again, for class on my third day of school. Oh the joys of new schools and moronic teachers.

"Ryan Strats? Ha, tardy again are we? Hmm?" We? Well obviously not you, you idiotic cow.

"Yes Ms Albick, I'm so sorry I just broke my bag outside on the pavement and my homework went everywhere, and then the bell went and everyone was rushing to the door, and I... well, yer... it took me awhile to grab all my stuff," Shit, I hate it when I'm nervous. Why am I even nervous around this evil cow?

"Oh don't worry Ryan, no need for excuses with me, remember I'm your friend here." Friend? Oeww

"Well, but it isn't an excuse, and, umm, my name's Rye actually, yer. Sorry again, but, ah, can I go to class now?" I mumble.

"Sure Ryan, just remember to report to B2 for detention. After all that's the third time this week." I would just love to wipe that sickly sweet smile off her face.

"It's Rye," I whisper as I walk back through the office room doors and into yet another day of hell.

Well, this is my life. It's the same every single day. I get up, get dressed, go to school, and some how I'm always late. Somehow lateness is just attracted to me. Something bad will always happen. First day my shirt got caught in the car door and ripped – so I went home to grab a new one. Second day my un-coordinated self wasn't watching were I was going and bashed into the big birch tree out the front of school. I spent the next 10 minutes thinking my nose was broken and trying not to cry. And then today, the third day late. Everything seemed just fine until my school bag (hand-me-down of course) broke in front of the school gate just as the bell went. So you can imagine, all my homework now features a variety of muddy shoeprints everywhere. But this is my unlucky life, and I guess I'm used to it. I wear my bad luck like a suit because I know that eventually some good karma will come my way... at least I hope so.

Why couldn't I have been born a guy? I mean looking at my brothers, everyone thinks they're so perfect; brains, brawn, looks, and personality. Everyone thinks they're perfect until they see me; I am the epitome of different; I may have brains and I can stand up for myself when the need arises, but I am absolutely nothing like my brothers in the looks or personality department. Do you know I can count the amount of times in my life I've been asked if I was adopted on 2 hands? When people look at my brothers they see confident tall blonde and tanned Greek gods. Believe me on this, I've been told so many times before. When people look at me, they see a quiet awkward stick of a girl with a mop of unruly brown hair covering a life-less face. My brothers like to go out, drink and have fun, while I, a person too uncoordinated to even attempt dancing, like to stay at home and watch movies. So I ask you again, why was I born a female? Why couldn't I have been born a male, and be accepted more by my brothers? I know they love me and all, but I can tell they think I'm weird for being the way I am. They can sense it, like a smell that sticks to me or something, telling everyone I'm a loser.

---

I will be uploading another chapter in 2 wks - I'm piled with exams, but after that I'll get back to typing :)